Thanks!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Just wanted to say thanks to all the folks who were helpful to me on this journey of discovery. Even when people got pissed off at something I wrote it was still a learning experience. I wish you all well. :)

Tad

mostly harmless
Kat -- are you going somewhere? (post has that sound to it). I hope you'll still be around, as even if I may have been irritable at times you were asking good questions and provoking discussion, and there is nothing wrong with that.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
I just felt like I've worn out my welcome here. I have learned alot and definitely had my thinking renewed in certain ways. I can definitely say without a doubt that my tastes have broadened quite a bit.

It's like going to an art museum: you can go in and see the art and not think much of it. Once you've learned more about the artist, the type painting it is, and the strokes involved with creating the visual, you come to a whole new appreciation for the picture.

Hopefully, with my enhanced level of appreciation, I can maybe seek out others with whom I can converse and possibly make a friend or two.

tonynyc

Slow Dance Aficionado
I enjoyed reading your post- always positive... think of the journey as never ending and in the case of Dims- an enjoyable feast....

Latest posts

Group builder