• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

That Crazy Old Man - by Rubarbstreet (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~~WG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubarbstreet

~BBW (Multiple), Magic, ~~WG - After two co-eds cross a grumpy old man, they mysteriously begin to pack on pounds.

[Author's Note: This is an old story I wrote, previously just posted at my site. It involves stereotypical rapid weight gain of realistic sizes and embarrassingly one-dimensional stock characters in the form of a bunch of college girls. A rewrite is definitely in order.]

That Crazy Old Man
Parts 1 - 2

by Rubarbstreet

Part 1

Emma was a short, petite girl just out of high school and living away at college. Being of the intellectual bent she spent most of her life studying, doing little socially, and was just getting into the habit of really "hanging out." She was quite attractive with her tiny figure, narrow body, and beautiful, angelic face framed with long, brown hair around her lovely brown eyes. Her breasts and ass, like the rest of her body, were tight and small and she dressed inadvertently emphasizing her understated litheness in jeans and a clingy, earth-colored, buttoned shirt.

Emma found an appropriate enough roommate in the quiet Julie. Julie was taller than Emma and more shapely, so to speak. She could almost have been a model really, except for the slight pooch that always pressed against her loose slacks, only hinted by the sweater she wore downplaying her good-sized breasts. She was modest and introverted, even more so than Emma. She had wavy black hair and a cute face with only a hint of chubbiness.

The two, Emma and Julie, sat studying in the town square of their college. It was normally a pretty quiet town with the college being the only real thing there. Julie looked at her notebook in frustration.

"Why did I have to sign up for all the upper-level math courses?"

"Yeah," Emma said, "especially since you're a literature major."

"I don't know what I was thinking." It was only the first few weeks of school and Julie was already worried about her grades. Emma was rather confident in her intelligence and tried to pass on this security to her friend.

"Better dealing with exponents than, um . . . an ex-boyfriend," Emma laughed loudly.

"Tell me you didn't just say that," Julie laughed, but more in horror of the bad pun than in amusement. They both started giggling loudly now, and as anyone who has spent time near the presence of two young woman knows it's quite distracting. An elderly man sitting nearby reading his paper looked annoyed.

Emma said something else not funny and they again erupted into laughter. The man grunted and shifted, hoping they'd get the point. He was just a local guy, spent most of his life in the big city, and now was trying to live out his retirement in peace—in a college town. He was becoming increasingly agitated by the collegian antics in general and with these two young girls in particular.

"Wow!" Julie yelled, laughing.

He couldn't take it anymore. The old man stood up, crumbled up his paper, and walked over to the two girls.

"I'm sorry, were we—" Emma shyly asked, but was interrupted.

"Nothing doing! I've had it up to hear with you college hooligans and your tomfoolery!" he wailed, feeling relieved to get it off his chest.

"We're sorry, sir, we didn't mean to be so loud," Emma said, and Julie made the mistake of not stifling some leftover guffaws.

"What are you laughing at, punk? I'll give you something to laugh about!" then the old man's eyes glowed red for a second as he glowered at Julie. She startled, and then the man shuffled off, muttering about crazy kids these days and their music under his breath.

"That was weird," Emma finally said. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Ooooh," Julie moaned, "I don't . . . feel so good . . ."

Julie rubbed her soft tummy under her sweater and moaned again.

"I feel really bloated . . . " As she touched her stomach she lurched forward. "Oh!" She clutched harder and doubled up again. "Oh, man!"

"Julie!?" Emma reached for her.

Julie sat up with a weird look on her face.

". . . my pants are too tight . . ." she rubbed her stomach through her sweater again and—"Oh!"

He stomach clearly looked larger and her sweater was revealing a previously hidden sliver of flesh. More shocking was that her form-fitting slacks now had a minor roll coming over the waistband. Julie looked confused and rubbed the roll gently. It puffed out a little more.

"What the hell?" she asked, squirming in discomfort. She rubbed her softer sides through her sweater, formerly very trim but now bulged out over her pants like her stomach. They swelled an inch more as she rubbed them, her belly pushing out further until now a dimpled naval was visible.

"Ooooh, man . . ." she moaned.

"Julie, you look—you look—" Emma stuttered, but Julie finished her thought, grabbing her rounder belly.

"Fat! It's fat!" she yelped as her stomach grew even more through her fingers, and each time she tried to pull her sweater down to hide this burgeoning potbelly she only grew more in small, spurting increments with each touch. She jumped up, her pants' button finally giving way and snapping open. Her dome of a stomach pushed out, smooth, round and soft.

"Oh, no, oh no, oh no . . ." she kept saying and looked behind at her formerly wide-but-flat ass which was now a bloated bubble butt straining within her slacks to come out. When she grabbed it in growing terror it only grew a little wider, but her stomach jutted out more, round and fat, looking pregnant. Her breasts were catching up, too, drooping and straining under her sweater.

"What's happening!?" Julie screamed.

Emma said, "Come on," and grabbed her friend's hand and rushed back to the dorm, Julie moaning and rubbing her softening body all the while. By the time they got back to the dorm her modest 135 pounds had grown to at least 160, maybe 170. Her sweater was tighter but her pants were ready to rip off her and she sat on the bed, crying and rubbing her hugely bloated belly as her breasts expanded, snapping her bra. Her face definitely looked rounder now.

Emma paced around the room in front of Julie.

"Okay," the lithe Emma stopped in front of her now pudgy roommate. "Okay . . . okay."

"Emma, what's happening to me?" Julie said between sobs, adding another ten pounds. The traces of her hourglass-like figure were disappearing under blubbery love handles. At least, she thought, she still wasn't that fat . . . yet.

"Stop touching it," Emma said suddenly, pulling Julie's wrists—definitely swollen—from the bloated ball of her stomach. "Look, every time you touch yourself you get, er, fatter."

"Make it stop!" Julie screamed, as the seat of her pants ripped under her. She kept her hands on the bed, only looking at her chubby belly (it was a belly now) protruding from her sweater and her equally fattened breasts somewhat blocking her view. She sniffed, and tried to stop crying.

"Emma . . ."

"Calm down, buddy," Emma paced, thinking, "It'll be all right. This is that old guy's doing, but we'll fix it."

"Ooooh no, I'm a fat cow!" Julie moaned and her belly and breasts—where most of the weight had gone it seems—jiggled perversely as she moved. "Everything, everything is moving . . ." she shuddered, causing her body to jiggle even more.

"Aww, honey, you're still cute," Emma comforted her.

"No I'm not! Look at me!" Julie shouted, still not moving to avoid touching herself, She hadn't grown since she stopped, she noticed with a hint of pleasure.

"Hold on, I have an idea. But first things first."

Emma went to the bathroom.

She stopped to look at herself in the mirror. Still the same petite 95-pound figure, her spindly, sexy arms enveloped in a small, unrevealing buttoned shirt.

"Whew," she sighed and proceeded to unbutton her jeans to take care of pressing business. As her hands reached just under her flat stomach a full feeling came over her and she emitted a little burp. She pressed on in the unbuttoning and then stopped when she felt the seat of her pants obviously tighten. She immediately reached back and—it grew some more.

"What—oh no—" she hadn't let go and it was jutting out behind. "No!"

She looked at her ass, a few minutes ago virtually nonexistent and now, well, actually pretty nice. That didn't make her feel any better, though. She turned to the side and looked at herself. Apparently only her butt had grown. Not thinking, she pressed her hands against her stomach as a sort of voluntary movement and quickly regretted it.

Her rear not only rounded out some more, but her hips plumped up slightly, pressing into and over her waistband, her clingy shirt now starting to look tight.

"Oh, oh no," she said quickly. Her pants were far too tight now. She noted that it was mostly caused by her ass although she could plainly see her hips had widened. She could see her shirt was only a little tighter but she couldn't feel any layer of fat on her stomach. She carefully tried to unbutton her pants but was unsuccessful so she had to try harder, forcing her hands into her stomach. Emma's stomach puffed out some and now her shirt was feeling too tight.

"Uhg, oooow," she moaned, trying to unbutton the jeans but with each press she only grew fatter. "No, damn it!" Her thighs were starting to look chunky on her miniscule frame and met up with her butt. Her jeans snapped on their own. Surprisingly her shirt, while straining in the stomach area—her belly was getting chubby with a few rolls, unlike Julie's smooth, bloated pooch—her breasts hadn't seem to have grown at all.

Emma stopped moving, and panicked. She just stared at her reflection in the mirror. Emma had always loved her body the way it was. She wasn't vain or anything like that, she just loved her whole "look." It had changed now. Her hips were wide and chubby, her butt jutting out behind her, and now her stomach had joined in the act and was rolling out between her straining buttons. She noted with dismay a double chin forming under her thin face. She moved slowly over to the scale and looked down, almost screaming.

"123!" She started shaking all over and inadvertently clutched at her belly rolls, which only bloated up even more and snapped the first button off her shirt. She saw the scale go up six pounds. She screamed now, her jeans threatening to rip. If this kept up she could tell her body would develop into a big pear shape—all hips, ass, and belly and no breasts.

"Emma! What's happening?" Julie cried.

"J-Julie, I have a p-problem . . ." she whispered back.

"What?"

"I'm getting . . . bigger . . ."

"Oh man," Julie moaned and fell back on the bed. But the sight of her belly looming up like that only depressed her more, so she sat up. But then her thick legs pressing together and having to spread her legs to make room for her massive gut was even worse. She sniffed again.

Emma walked back in slowly.

"You haven't gained as much as me," Julie noted.

"Thank goodness—um, no offense." Emma moved slowly, not used to this new weight. Her tummy growled and she reached for it. She only had to burp once and add another few inches to her waistline to consciously tell herself not to do that.

"What are we going to do? How is this happening? We can't live like this, we just can't live like this!" Julie was getting hysterical now, jiggling all over and waving her arms.

"Julie, please, don't panic—" Emma was trying to remember the idea she had before.

"We'll get huge! We can't! Look at us! I have an underbelly!" she screamed. She tried to move her legs to feel more comfortable but it just wasn't happening.

"I feel so damn bloated," Emma mused, despairingly. "Oh!" She snapped her fingers, noticing that the sleeves her shirt seemed a little tighter with the thirty-pound pumping up.

"What . . .?" Julie asked hopelessly.

"I don't know what this is but it's probably some kind of magic, you think?"

"Oooh, we're huge, oh man, oh man . . ."

"Right. Magic. Well, don't we know that girl who 'claims' to cast spells or whatever?"

"Uh-huh," Julie nodded her round face.

"Okay. Let me change, I'll go see if Angela's in her room then."

"You use to look so good in that outfit, all small and sexy . . ." Julie was losing it. This was all too strange for her, especially as she had always fought her weight since she was younger and the whole mess was traumatizing her. She was staring at the ceiling now to avoid looking at her chunky body.

"Don't say stuff like that!" Emma snapped, surprised at herself. She held back the panic she was feeling coming on and went to the closet to take out a pair of sweatpants.

But when she tried to pull her jeans off she swelled some more.

"Oh, no way." She tried again, adding another roll to her stomach which looked like it was sliding off her body now and another button snapped. Her legs were extremely confined and the love handles were looking far too large now and merged into her even beefier thighs. She was turning into a giant pear, it seemed. But not if she could help it. She yanked the pants off as fast as she could and only experienced a slight growth spurt. Her breasts even looked a little bigger. She snapped on the sweat pants without touching herself and threw a sweater on over her ruined shirt. She looked down at her body and was disgusted. She felt panic and despair coming on again and held it back. She closed her eyes and forced back tears of horror and disgust and turned to Julie.

"I-I'll go get, um, Angela and see if she can help . . . us . . . from this."

Julie nodded.

Emma left, swaying her bulky hips (she had to be up to 140, at least, she thought and tried not to think about it again). With each step her two round ass cheeks rubbed against her loose sweatpants, her fat stomach rolls jiggled against each other. Going up the stairs was too much for the formerly lithe student and she keeled over and almost threw up. Instead, she grabbed her stomach and it blew up even more. Her sweater couldn't hide the soft, milky cellulite popping up from under now. She belched and felt like a disgusting pig. Make that a very dowdy pig, given her outfit.

And then Briana walked up. Briana was somewhat of a snob but still friendly enough that her superiority complex only bothered a few. She was also quite tall, quite attractive, and had a body to die for from years of working out. Toned, tight, a defined stomach and perky, medium-sized breasts. She was wearing some tight jeans today, showing off her hard-as-rock ass, and a midriff-bearing spaghetti strap shirt, probably spandex or some other stretch material as it really hugged her curves. She had a pretty, sharp face and short, cropped red hair. She smiled at Emma.

"Emma! How—er" she must have just noticed Emma's clothing was out of character, as well as her fat body. "Um, how are you doing?"

Don't throw up, don't cry, don't throw up, don't cry, Emma kept repeating to herself.

"I'm f-fine, Briana, I'm . . . just . . . going . . ." she was huffing now, out of breath from walking. Her muscles apparently weren't catching up to her bloated form.

"You look a little 'sick' there, girl," Briana poked Emma's soft belly and Emma almost screamed.

"Don't do that!" she snapped, "Please, I . . . I have to go—"

"Wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean—"

Emma was already racing down the stairs, her belly jiggling with every step and her thighs rubbing together painfully and even her face seemed to shake like Jello as she moved. She made it to Angela's door and knocked, and was immediately received.

Angela had been at school for a few years already and wasn't going anywhere, mostly out of laziness. She'd rather go hang out with her goth friends or just screw around town rather than actually study. She was very tall, very narrow, and dressed in big, loose clothing. She looked more grunge than goth, come to think of it. She was very pale, like Emma, only she had more of a Germanic beauty about her.

"Emma, what's up—oh wow, what happened to you?" Angela instinctively grabbed for Emma's newly plump sides and Emma reeled back at the touch, growing more sickened by her body every moment.

"I-I—" Emma finally broke down and told Angela everything that happened and how it all started with the old guy and his glowing eyes and then Julie started blowing up and now she was. "And now—look at me . . ."

"Mmm," Angela considered the matter rationally. "This is weird, I have to admit. Well, let's go see Julie, I'll think of something. You came to the right person."

Emma thanked her and they headed back upstairs. Emma was losing her breath and Angela helped her get up the stairs.

"Great," Emma moaned, trying to get some spirit back. "Fat, bloated, disgusting and helpless."

"We'll get you back to normal in no time. Huff!" Angela said as she helped Emma up the stairs.

"I weighed ninety-five pounds this morning, you know. Ninety-five!" Emma looked like she was going to cry again but her face retained a more pensive expression as if she was trying to ignore the changes her body had gone through.

"Ooooh," they heard a moaning ahead and saw Briana walked towards them.

"Briana?" Emma didn't even have to ask. She looked at Briana's hand moving across her six-pack, moaning. Well, it was a six-pack before, at least. It looked soft and undefined; her belly button was deeper. Plus, rolls were coming out over her sides and that spandex top of hers was growing tighter by the minute. Her cheeks looked like she was holding her breath. And she kept rubbing, stumbling forward as her pants tightened against her swelling legs.

"Emma, I'm a little sick, I'm going down to the . . . the . . . ooooh!" she stopped and fell back against a wall. Her stomach was getting too big, too round, and she purposely unbuttoned her pants to let it grow out like a big, soft pillow. Her breasts were also getting bigger and unwieldy now. She must have gained a good 25 pounds already, completely covering up all that muscle. She just stumbled through the hall, down the stairs, moaning and complaining about feeling bloated.

"It's an epidemic," Angela said simply. "What was it that old guy said to you?"

They were just coming back into the room. Emma was trying to walk as dignified as she use to be able to, and was very self-conscious about how her hips were now swaying outward; if she gained any more she'd be waddling.

"He said he was sick of us college students and then this all started to happen."

Julie looked glad to see Angela and sat up. Angela looked at the two growing girls. She hummed and thought.

"Okay, I can't do anything unless I find this guy first. I don't know what kind of magic he's using."

Angela, the tall beanpole she was, was wearing a flowing white T-shirt and baggy blue jeans. She put her hands on her thin hips as she thought and that same strange look came over her face that Emma and Julie had seen on each other before. Their voices stuck in their throats as they tried to tell her. She kept talking about how magic works, and how to know your enemy, and all the while she was unconsciously rubbing her stomach, burping, and because of her loose clothing didn't realize anything was going on until she actually pressed into her belly curiously and felt resistance. She looked down and saw an unwelcome collection of fat pushing up her shirt.

"No!" she screamed and started rubbing her swelling sides, panicking, her pants starting to get tight around her waist and her butt was soon jutting out in back. "Somebody! Help me!" she was screaming hysterically now, rubbing her growing belly as it pressed out from under her shirt. She was looking more pregnant than fat until her pants snapped and fell to the floor and her chubby legs became visible. Emma and Julie ran to her to try to get her together but she just kept fidgeting and digging her hands into her now huge midsection swelling out in all directions. Her breasts and face didn't seem to grow, but she wasn't developing into a pear shape like Emma, or even the heavy-in-the-middle shape like Julie, but instead more like a ball. Her shirt ripped eventually, as did her pants, and she kept screaming and rubbing, pressing, and kneading her chunky flesh all over.

"This isn't happening to me!" she screamed again. She couldn't have been more than 110 when she came in there; she was now approaching 200 and yet wouldn't stop touching her newly fat body. Julie and Emma didn't feel so bad looking at how she had beefed up with her body bulging in every imaginable way, writhing on the floor.

"There goes our professional help," Emma said, feeling more in charge than before despite her fear. Angela had finally stopped moving and lay on the floor in a bundle; dazed, fat, and helpless.

"We'll find this guy ourselves," Emma resolved, trying to look defiant. Julie nodded and unsteadily followed the waddling Emma out the door.

After Briana had gone down the stairs feeling bloated and sick, another student passed her, Jessica. Jessica bumped into Briana on accident and, in her self-involved way, kept going up to her dorm. Her body was thin and undefined, curvy and sexy in a late 90s Jennifer Love Hewitt kind of way, with the slim waist and the flat, tender tummy. She had a pretty face, high cheekbones and a beautiful smile with long auburn hair. She wore hip-hugging jeans and a belt, her T-shirt tucked in. She liked the way the outfit made her cute ass and average, firm breasts look.

But when she casually reached one of her slender arms to scratch her side once in her dorm, she suddenly felt an inexplicable tightness under her belt. So she patted her stomach absentmindedly and felt it increase. Jessica moaned and hunched over as the tightness grew, her arms hugging her sides and the pain grew. Her belt was getting too tight, she noticed with growing alarm, and she could see and feel a roll of fat coming over her waistband. She desperately tried to undo her belt as the bloating increased.

Jessica's pants didn't snap, but they looked like they might, as her stomach pressed out against them. She was confused and rubbed the new bulge experimentally. It grew. She belched. She looked in the mirror at her profile and saw the obvious changes. Not only did she now sport a swollen pooch made prominent by her tight pants and tucked in shirt, but her ass stuck out a little more, and her face had lost definition.

"What the hell . . ." she touched her softened cheek and her stomach surged forward into a belly, snapping her pants open as it went from flat to convex. "No!"

She was breathing faster, her free belly jiggling slightly. She didn't move, afraid of what might happen.

Jessica carefully untucked her shirt to hide her body, her stomach bloating out an inch or two further and her thighs growing softer in the process. She walked stiffly as her pants, even though unbuttoned and with her pulsating belly moving the zipper down, were far too tight to be comfortable.

"I'm out of shape, I'm bloated, I put on some weight and just noticed, I'm turning into a f-fat slob, I gotta get to the gym," the thirty-pound heavier girl rationalized as she carefully put on a heavy coat. She was feeling too self-conscious of her unnaturally bigger frame to touch it. She made her way out of the dorm, wide-eyed and frightened.

When she was in the hall she saw two chunky girls coming towards her, Emma and Julie. Jessica never paid attention to anyone but her friends and wouldn't have recognized them even without the added weight. But the way they moved, unsure, scared, made her blurt out the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm fat!" Jessica almost shouted and slapped her hand across her mouth, causing her sides and belly to bulge out even more. To compensate somehow, she bent down and the seat of her jeans ripped. It looked like she had a big ball of fat forming on top of her swollen thighs and her soft underbelly was clearly visible as her coat rode up and her breasts grew. She had a definite double chin now but refused to acknowledge it.

Emma and Julie ran to her.

"Don't touch yourself!" Emma said, pulling her hand from her mouth, "It'll make it worse. Come on, Jessica, we're going to find a way to fix . . . this . . ." the reality of the situation again hit Emma right in her confidence. She became very ashamed of her dowdy body and felt like crying again, looking at the multiple rolls—both visible and implicit—and her meaty legs and ass.

"Okay," Jessica said softly. "Um . . . Irma?"

"Emma," Emma corrected her, snapping back into the spirit of defiance. "Come on."

"Wait, where are we going?" Julie asked.

"I guess to town, where we saw the old guy walking off."

"I'm not going outside like this!" Jessica said, more indignant than frightened now, and motioned towards her swollen body.

"I-I don't want to be seen, please, Emma," Julie stammered.

"Shut up and come on unless you want to spend the rest of your life like fat pigs," Emma said, turning her recently enlarged body around, and waddled off with the two walking uncomfortably behind her.

They met Briana at the bottom of the stairs and another girl. Briana was immense now, maybe over 250. Her pants were open and tearing at the seams and her spandex top was doing all in its power to keep her huge masses of belly and breasts from bursting out. Her face was bloated and drooping. She was motionless except for some squirming which caused her belly to ripple and shake. All traces of the fit athlete were gone under pounds of growing fat.

"Oh, no," Julie was shocked. "W-will we get that big?"

"Don't say that," Emma snapped, more horrified now than ever.

Latest posts

Back