• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Academy of Magic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinobi_Hime-Sama

Found Mr. Right...I hope.
(BHM, BBW, MWG, Magic, Mild revenge)

It's not my intention to make this into a Harry Potter-esque thing first of all, and secondly I've never done a BBW story before. Though it's not that different from a BHM one really, it starts out slow and the weight gaining happens later over the course of a year or so. And my Latin sucks...so on with the show.

The Academy of Magic

Prologue:

Every so often in the field of magic, there comes one who can be called a prodigy. The Prodigy is usually revered and honoured above all others mostly because they come to expect it. However, sometimes there comes along another prodigy, one who is almost as good as or perhaps even better than the first but is often overlooked in favour of the other. A fierce rivalry develops and the two dueling prodigies try to out-do one another.

Sometimes…they succeed.​

Marcus had come from a modest background and no one ever thought he would have a single magical bone in his body. He tried and failed several times to get recognized by the Magic Council in order to gain entrance into the Academy of Magic. In the same small village where he was born, another such gifted child had appeared, Nathan. He was the clear favourite for the entrance recommendation and he was also Marcus’s best friend. One day, however, during an experiment Marcus was conducting he managed to conjure a very rare blue unicorn right in front of the magic scouts. Nathan tried to do the same but didn’t get one nearly as beautiful or rare. In fact, he managed to conjure a manticore instead which resulted in both boys being taken into the Academy together. Their home village was so proud of them both, but Nathan took to the spotlight much easier than Marcus did, he was never one to enjoy being the center of attention that was always Nathan’s job.

Nathan was the star athlete the one guy in the entire village that the girls fell over themselves to get to, Marcus was the sidekick. Nathan had dark chestnut brown hair and brown eyes as most did in their village, he was also the son of the village mayor. Marcus wasn’t as popular as his best friend but he had his fair share of female interest; though sometimes he figured out that the females who actually paid attention to him only wanted to use him to get to Nathan. Marcus had a younger sister, Alexis, who like her brother was also gifted in magic. Alexis had to work hard to gain her entrance into the Academy and was slightly jealous of her brother for having his ticket handed to him so easily. Marcus knew she felt slighted since it was her who taught him to conjure the unicorn. Alexis had a secret crush on Nathan; she was always close by when he would come visit them just so she could look at him. The boys would be leaving for the Academy in three days so Nathan was over at their house for one last hang out before they left for school. Alexis had her bags packed for a week prior after she got her acceptance letter for the Academy.

“I heard your sister also got in; how did your parents like that?” Nathan asked.

“Well naturally they’re thrilled to have both their kids going to the Academy; as any parent would be. My dad thinks it will help to boost Alexis’s marriageability if she gets honours.” Marcus said.

“She could use all the help she can get in that area.” Nathan muttered.

“What?” Marcus said.

“You know she got lucky and they actually took her this year, I mean…she’s really not that cute.”

“What are you implying?” Marcus asked.

“Dude, she’s fat. No guy wants a fat chick as a wife.” Nathan said.

Alexis was on the heavier side, she was pushing 300 pounds by the time she was 16. Marcus knew that it was a genetic trait, his maternal grandparents were both fat but Marcus managed to get lucky in the genetic lottery and inherited his father’s athletic slender build. Both siblings had fair hair and green-blue eyes and the combination made them quite desirable in their village which was mostly dark hair and brown eyes. Alexis had a sweet heart shaped face with a cute little double chin that was just beginning to fill out nicely as she got closer to 21. Although most would say he was lucky in that respect, he personally wished he got the fat genes instead of his sister. She wasn’t happy being fat and had tried everything she could to lose weight but it would always come back. Marcus wanted to be fat, he even tried to gain weight on purpose just to make his sister feel better about her body, however it always backfired on him and he never gained much, it usually converted to muscle mass instead. Marcus had been studying spells that would allow for magical cures to their problems, so far there hasn’t been much progress. He hadn’t told Alexis that he was looking for the spells yet, he wanted to wait until they got to the Academy where they would have access to centuries worth of old and forgotten magic spells. He hoped that he would find what he was looking for in the archives of the Academy’s library. Nathan was blunt and quite cruel to say that about Alexis, the three of them had been friends since they were in diapers and Nathan knew she had a crush on him. But it just proves that he only cares about superficial things like looks and appearance rather than what’s underneath, a typical jock’s attitude.

“How can you be so mean?” Marcus asked.

“Just telling it like it is.” Nathan replied.

“You know what, maybe you should head home; I don’t think this was a good idea.”

“What? Why?” Nathan said.

“Just go. I’ll see you at school, maybe.” Marcus said.

Nathan didn’t understand that what he said was mean, he just blurted it out. As soon as he was gone, Marcus heard soft cries coming from Alexis’s room; she had overheard everything Nathan said.

“Lexi?” Marcus asked as he knocked on her door.

She didn’t respond so he opened it.

“He’s such an asshole sometimes, don’t pay it much mind.” Marcus said.

“He hates me…” Alexis sobbed.

“Don’t listen to him. You are the way you are; don’t change just because of him.” Marcus said.

“Yeah, you can say that; since you got the better body out of the deal!!” Alexis cried.

“If I could have gotten the fat genes instead of you I would gladly take them. In fact, I envy you; you have the body I’ve always wanted.” Marcus said.

He sat down on the edge of her bed; she wiped her green eyes and stared at him. She looked shocked to say the least.

“You wanted to be the fat one?” Alexis asked.

“Yeah, I did. I wanted to tell you at school but I’ve been looking for a spell to change body shape. I can’t find anything out here so I was hoping the school’s archives would have one or two.”

“You would do that for me?” Alexis asked.

“Of course I would, in a heartbeat little sis; why don’t you help me look for them when we start school?” Marcus replied.

“Sure, I’d love to.” Alexis replied.

Chapter 1: The Academy of Magic

Alexis was excited about looking for the spells with Marcus, she desperately wanted to show Nathan what he was missing out on when she becomes gorgeous. Although Marcus would say his sister was already gorgeous the way she is now, but for a brother that’s hard enough to admit to your sister, let alone to anyone else. He wanted to do this for her anyway, he did hope that after she got to experience the body she wanted that she might want to go back to the way she was. He was contented to stay fat for the rest of his life; Marcus wondered if there was a spell that would make body transformations permanent. The first day there was Orientation and the distribution of robes, rooms and books. Boys and girls had separate dorms; the common hall for was school meetings and holiday feasts, the library was right near Marcus’s dorm so he went there right after he put his bags in the room he was assigned. His roommate hadn’t arrived yet and he was a little curious to see who it would be. Nathan was down the hall and already he was becoming a celebrity on their floor; being hailed as a prodigy. Marcus watched as he reveled in their praises, he looked like a king greeting his subjects. They had not spoken much since Marcus asked him to leave after the comment about Alexis three days ago and it didn’t appear to bother Nathan much. He turned down the hallway towards the library, Alexis was going to meet him there in about ten minutes. Along the way he saw a really large guy about his age struggling with his bags, a few of the lunk heads behind him started whispering and pointing at him. The guy had black hair pulled back in a short ponytail and a round plump face; he had kind blue eyes that looked like they had seen their share of hardships in the past. He looked unhappy and Marcus wondered if he had been on the receiving end of many cruel jeers and jokes in the past. One of the bigger guys behind him purposely strode up to the fat guy and knocked his books out of his hands and kicked them out of reach when he struggled to bend down over a large, round belly that was nearly to his knees to pick them up. They laughed their empty heads off at the poor guy.

“Touch your toes tubby!!” One yelled.

“If you can even find them over that fat garbage factory you call a gut!!” Another cried.

“Hey!! Take off dumbasses!!” Marcus yelled.

The three of them looked up, and recognized him right away. Marcus held tight to his wand and the three dumb jocks backed off, they knew what he could do and were not about to mess with Marcus. The fat guy finally got down on his knees with a loud grunt to start picking up his books, one that had slid into a puddle of water from the leaking fountain and was soaked.

“Let me help you with those.” Marcus said.

“I don’t need your pity. I can do it on my own.” The guy said coldly.

Marcus picked up the soaked book and shook it, the parchment pages were drenched and the ink was running. The fat guy finally looked up and stopped, he obviously recognized him too.

“You’re…” He started.

“Marcus Lightweaver; the other prodigy of Hidden Vale village.” Marcus replied.

“Thanks.” He said.

“Your book is ruined, do you have another copy?” Marcus asked.

“No, it was the last one. What will I do now? It’s required for class.” He said.

“I can fix it for you.” Marcus said.

“How?”

“Libre Reparius.” Marcus said as he pointed his wand at the book.

The book began to dry out and the ruined ink went back to words.

“I’m Cael Harvardson.” He said.

“Nice to meet you Cael. Were you on your way to your dorm room?” Marcus said as he shook his hand.

“Yeah, room 230; it was around here somewhere…” Cael said.

“That’s my room; looks like you’re my roommate.” Marcus said.

“Uncanny.” Cael replied.

“I’ll show you where it is.”

He was going to be late to meet Alexis, though she would understand if he explained it to her. Marcus had to slow down so Cael could keep up with him, Marcus greatly admired the way his fat would jiggle and bounce as he walked; he wanted to have a gut that big someday himself that was the perfect size he wanted to be. He guessed his weight to be somewhere in the 350-400 range, just perfect. While Marcus was straight and preferred female company, he still had an attraction for Cael’s size he began to dislike the skinny jock genes he was given even more as he watched Cael waddle along beside him. Once they reached their room, Cael was out of breath and sweating; Marcus took his bags and books off his hands and put them down on the other bed on the right side of the room. Cael sat down on Marcus’s bed and wiped the sweat off his forehead; it groaned and creaked in protest under him.

“I’m sorry you had to wait so much for me, I’m just too fat to keep up…” Cael said.

“Don’t worry about it, I have to meet my sister in the library but she’ll understand if I’m a little late.” Marcus replied.

“Why are you going to the library? We don’t have classes today.” Cael asked.

“Just something we wanted to look up; you want to come?” Marcus replied.

“No, I really need to rest for a bit, that hallway was just so long…”

Marcus knew that the distance from their room to where Cael was, wasn’t even forty feet away. Marcus felt a small thrill of excitement as he thought about how it would feel if he was Cael’s size to walk that short distance. Cael was out of breath and winded after such a short walk.

“Well, this side is yours; I took the other. I’ll be back later.” Marcus said as he got up.

“Okay, I’ll clean up my stuff before you get back.” Cael replied.

At the library, he saw Alexis already waiting for him by the table nearest to the archives, her robes hugged her curvy apple-shaped bottom and larger chest, she nervously looked at her watch as she glanced around the library, she saw him and smiled. She bounced over to him, the robes barely moving around her, they looked tight on her.

“Where were you?” Alexis demanded; her chubby smiling face turning into a pout.

“I met my roommate; and I had to show him where our room was.” Marcus replied.

“So what’s your roommate like?” Alexis asked.

“He’s quiet, and looks kind of unhappy to be here. The thing is, that’s he’s pretty fat too so I had to chase off some guys who were messing with him.”

“Really? Well you got lucky again. My roommate is a cheerleader and you can imagine her shock when she saw she had to share a room with a fatty like me…” Alexis said sadly.

“Lexi, come on. You know I don’t ask to get all the easy breaks; I already said I would trade it for your happiness any day.” Marcus said.

“I know, but I can’t help it. I just feel like I always get the raw end of things.” Alexis said.

“Let’s see what we can find in here.” Marcus said.

The archives did have a lot of spells that Marcus never knew existed; ones to change your enemies into frogs, bring plagues down upon them, demon summoning, spells to enhance desire, love potions, there were many different kinds of animagus spells; some of which Marcus made notes of to try out later. But so far no body morphing or switching spells; things were looking grim. Alexis was pouring through book after book, she was taking notes of some interesting things too. Marcus was beginning to nod off when an excited squeal from Lexi woke him up.

“I found one!!” Alexis cried.

“Really? Awesome job sis.” Marcus said as he sat down beside her.

“Ooh, takes a long time to prepare; and it’s not an instant fix either. To lose weight it has a recipe for some sort of herbal drink that is supposed to suppress hunger urges and melt fat, but to gain weight the spell is much longer and has a lot more ingredients to prepare. Looks like each one needs to be replenished monthly; and there’s a long steeping time for the potions. How will we get our hands on these ingredients?” Alexis said.

“So there’s no body switching or transference? I guess that’s good…” Marcus said.

“Why? Why is that good?”

“I don’t know; that kind of magic just seems intrusive and invasive to cast on someone. My roommate is the perfect size for what I want to be, I would love to be him for a day.”

“How fat is he?” Alexis asked.

“I guessed somewhere between 350 and 400, though I could be off…”

“You do have some interesting fat dreams brother.” Alexis said.

“How thin do you want to be?” Marcus asked.

“Half my current size or smaller…I don’t know I’d have to see after it’s been working for a while.” Alexis replied.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I mean, it’s hard for me to say as your brother but I think you’re pretty enough at the size you are now. I worry that losing the weight might change your attitude and everything I’ve grown to love about you.” Marcus said.

“You think I’ll become as shallow and as one dimensional as the cheerleaders? I don’t know if it would change me that much, but I want to do this. Even if it’s just for a little while I just want to know what it’s like to be normal.” Alexis replied.

“Lexi, you are normal. Grandpa and grandma were fat and they were happy; why can’t you be too?”

“I’m not; you have to see that…”

“I do. And it breaks my heart to see you so miserable all the time.”

“You’re a great brother, I know that but I can’t help how I feel about my body. I want to try it out for a little while at least.” Alexis said.

“Alright, I’ll help you. I just want to see you smile again the way you used to as a kid. I think we can find most of this stuff in the Apothecary shop in town so that won’t be a problem. We can work on the potions in our spare time after classes.” Marcus said.

“Thanks.” Alexis said.

She put her hand over his and patted it affectionately then flipped through the book a bit more.

******​

Latest posts

Back