The Adipositivity Project

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Angellore

I'm sure many of you are aware of www.adipositivity.com but those who arn't should go take a look. I love these fat pics and they have certainly help me accept my own body. Also, there is now an adipositivity fan group on facebook. Just type adipositivity in the search box and you'll find it. We should spread the word I think. I wish I could have a pic of me like that.

steely

This is really great.I loved every minute of it.I looked at it for a very long time and became so happy.Thank you!

steely

I'm waaayy behind.I never knew there were depictions of fat women in art until just recently.

hollyfo

dead sweat in my teeth.
i posed for adipositivity, it was a lot of fun! they're good people.
:)

Wilson Barbers

Full-time Fanta-sizer
S'been a while since I've stopped by this site, so I'm glad you reminded me of it: some wonderful photos . . .

LunaLove

not-so-starving artist
DimensionsModel
BIG UPS to Sweet&fat and now: LUNA LOVE! Very nice new photo! :D
Thanks Jon!
I've been a fan of the site for some time now. During one of my visits to NYC I was asked to be photographed for the site, to say the least I was honored. The creator is brilliant and talented. What a pleasure it was to work with her. :D

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
SUPER OLD NEWS... for me, but I know others haven't seen it yet. We've got a few of the models on here actually.
BIG UPS to Sweet&fat and now: LUNA LOVE! Very nice new photo! :D

chopped liver?!??!?! LOLOLOLOLOL

lipmixgirl

Mayor of Fatopia
hey kats and kittens,

just an FYI that february 1-february 14, the adipositivity project will be running a photo DAILY of couples!!!!!!

"In honor of Saint Valentine (and that sickflutterylove feeling you get in your stomach), The Adipositivity Project will feature a different photograph daily from February 1st through Valentine's Day, each depicting a fat woman with her squeeze. This means images of a more sexual nature than you're used to seeing here. If that sort of thing makes you go all Aunt Bea, better sit this one out, and we'll meet ya back here around mid-month.

Happy Valentine's Day/s!
"

- Substantia Jones of Adipositivity

please check early and check often!!!!

http://www.adipositivity.com

i'm an adiposer! guess which one!

View attachment danhollyfo2.JPG

altered states

señor member
I applied for an internship but haven't heard back. Maybe I shouldn't have put my Dimensions posts on my resume....

KendraLee

hey kats and kittens,

just an FYI that february 1-february 14, the adipositivity project will be running a photo DAILY of couples!!!!!!

"In honor of Saint Valentine (and that sickflutterylove feeling you get in your stomach), The Adipositivity Project will feature a different photograph daily from February 1st through Valentine's Day, each depicting a fat woman with her squeeze. This means images of a more sexual nature than you're used to seeing here. If that sort of thing makes you go all Aunt Bea, better sit this one out, and we'll meet ya back here around mid-month.

Happy Valentine's Day/s!
"

- Substantia Jones of Adipositivity

please check early and check often!!!!

http://www.adipositivity.com

i'm an adiposer! guess which one!
Thanks for posting the heads up on the Valentine's shots Aris. I'm pretty proud of todays and lovin it.:wubu:

Latest posts