The Adipositivity Project

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

orin

I like how the photographer is VERY artistic with her depictions

bbwsrule

Adipositivity was always awesome but these pix are some of the best ever.
Thanks Substantia, and all who modeled!

cold comfort

I absolutely love the site and Substantia is pretty much aaaamazing.

Definitely a sucker for all of the couple pics, too. They make me all warm and fuzzy inside. D'awwwww. :wubu:

Buttah

i hope i get a chance to pose on there. i'm always very inspired by the photos, i check it daily. i often become envious of the models bodies though :( ...

Aust99

I love this site... check it everyday.. Love the valentines pics but they are all fantastic...

Ruffie

Had not checked the site in a while and was so pleased to see the wonderful new additions. Gorgeous!

Tau

IXAMXDECADENCE
That site is definitely one of my happy places :D I've noticed there's faces included in the pics now - anybody know why? Is the site/project moving in that direction now or was it just for a few of the pictures? Either way, I love it :wubu:

Red

That site is definitely one of my happy places :D I've noticed there's faces included in the pics now - anybody know why? Is the site/project moving in that direction now or was it just for a few of the pictures? Either way, I love it :wubu:
The lovely photographer asked and I said yes :) I think it's up to the model really, you can do anything you fancy she's not pushy.

butch

cuddly, hairy, and fat
Just a reminder that the annual couples month on Adipositivity is starting today. What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day!

indy500tchr

Just a reminder that the annual couples month on Adipositivity is starting today. What a great way to celebrate Valentine's Day!
These are the pics I look forward to every year! Day 1 was a very good start.

PunkyGurly74

History wonkette
Every place I check I can only find a few photos...and it looks like it moved to wordpress...do I not have the right link? could someone supply the newest link...

This is incredible..i have never seen it..and omg there are girls with my naked body..incredibly eye opening..

Latest posts