• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Adventures of Li'l Debbie, the Big, Beautiful Elf Who Saved Christmas

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still a Skye fan

Normalcy is overrated
Supporting Member
Hi everyone,

This is a holiday WG tale I wrote about 2-3 years ago.
There's some weight gain involving a girl elf with a powerful appetite. There's no sex but my character does have a boyfriend.

This is a tale with six parts plus a short epilogue. I'll post what I can today and pick up the rest later.

Anyway, I hope someone enjoys it and any comments/constructive criticism will be appreciated.

THE ADVENTURES OF LI'L DEBBIE,
(THE BIG BEAUTIFUL ELF WHO SAVED CHRISTMAS)

ONE:

Christmas Town was a hive of activity as the great day drew near. The mills and workshops were running round the clock with shift after shift of elves endlessly producing toys for Santa's sleigh: dolls, fire engines, building blocks, sleds, skates...whatever good children asked for, chances were pretty good that it would be in the sleigh and so many children had been extra good this year.

A fresh blanket of fluffy, white snow had fallen the previous night as Debbie wended her way to work at the Christmas Town bakeries where she made batches of cookies, candies, pies and cakes for the stores of Christmas Town. She also loved this time of year. Everyone and everything seemed so lively and exciting during the mad preparation for Christmas. Even the fresh, white snow, atop the roofs and peaks in town reminded her of dollops of creamy cool whip on a slice of pie. The chill air was filled with the delightful scent of baking cookies, pies, cinnamon, eggnog, chocolate and countless other holiday goodies and she giggled to herself as she felt her ample belly rumble beneath her snug coat. She paused to tuck a loose strand of red hair back under the white fuzzy brim of her Santa hat and then adjusted it again over the delicate points of her ears.

"Tee-hee! Easy there, my not so little friend!" Debbie looked down and gave her tummy a gentle pat, "We're almost at work, it won't be long now."

Debbie was a happy-go-lucky girl elf of 430 years, which was roughly the equivalent of a 25 year old human girl. She was still considered young but had been around long enough to know better about many things. She dearly loved her family and her friends and they loved Debbie's bubbly and lively personality.

Debbie always did her best to treat everyone with love and respect but, over past hundred years or so, Debbie had been growing...literally! thanks to a newfound love of the wondrous and abundant food always available in Christmas Town.

She thought back to her days as an elfling, running around the elf nursery, playing games with the other elf kids, learning elfin ways from her Nana elf and Mama and Papa elf. She also remembered how fussy and finicky she used to be, always small and skinny, how everyone used to call her "Li'l Debbie", always turning her nose up at new dishes or new foods she was unfamiliar with. Her plump Nana elf always kept urging her to try new things, "Try it, my darling. You'll like it.", she always said.

Things finally changed for the better when she met Herbie, a young apprentice dentist in training and hoping to assume the post of Head Dentist of Christmas Town some day. Herbie was shy and unassuming but Debbie loved his surprisingly sly sense of humor and found him a delight to be around. She also had fun getting him to open up around others.

Herbie had grown up in a large, close family which always loved a good meal and, as a result, he enjoyed cooking as a hobby and had become quite good at it. Their many dates often involved her sampling Herbie's wondrous meals: tender roast beast, succulent hams, sauces, gravies, potatoes and his pies, cakes and cookies were almost as good as hers. It was as it dear Herbie could cook anything and make it taste great.

Debbie's new appreciation of good food soon became readily apparent to her family and friends as she continually grew noticeably rounder, fuller and softer. She loved her new curves and knew her Herbie also loved the "growing" Debbie. She was also secretly excited as she outgrew size after size of clothing.

Latest posts

Back