• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Amazons of Balloona Island - by Coop (SSBBW(multiple), Eating, ~Sex, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coop

Proud owner of Megas
SSBBW(multiple), Eating, ~Sex, ~XWG - A shipwrecked man finds paradise on an island

The Amazons of Balloona Island
by Coop
(For illustration click here)

I'm not sure how it happened, or why it happened to me, but I can tell you that I'm glad it did. It all started at least a year and a half ago. I lived on the coast of Florida and work as a fisherman. Nothing much in the way of danger or excitement usually happens out at sea. I go out, catch fish and bring 'em back for profit. Sometimes there are storms, but nothing too drastic.

However, one day there was a terrible hurricane that struck the area. I was stranded at sea with no way back to the mainland. The storm also caused a huge electrical jam up, so contacting the US Coast guard was impossible. I did everything I could to keep my boat afloat, but the storm proved to be too much and eventually my boat capsized and tipped over. I grabbed something and jumped off and was now a victim of the sea. For hours I had to endure the waves and heavy rain.

Eventually the storm subsided and the waters became calm. Unfortunately I had no means to contact anyone. I was stranded in the ocean with no way back to Florida. To make matters worse, the boat where I worked was also my home. I had lost everything except for the single suitcase I had used to keep afloat. I had no real family since my parents died long ago and I was an only child so no one was going to bother looking for me. I was on my own.

Even though things looked hopeless I did the only thing I could do. Swim. I swam slowly so as to not exhaust myself and somehow hope a passing boat would appear, but there was nothing in my immediate view. Hours went by and I was no better off than when I started. My body was getting tired and if I didn't rest I would surely drown.....but I couldn't rest either. The waters no doubt were infested with sharks and should I falter I would become shark food. The only thing that kept me going was hope; whether it be false hope or otherwise, I wasn't going to let mother nature take me at 32 years of age.

After awhile I spotted something in a distance of at least one nautical mile. It appeared to be an island; it wasn't mainland, but it had to do considering I was wet, cold, and alone. I swam as best as I could to the island. A normal man at this point would have been too exhausted to continue, but if this meant my life being saved I had to give it my all. By sheer luck I managed to reach the island. I crawled onto the sandy beach and slowly walked; a few steps later I was on my knees, then planted face first onto the ground. I was losing consciousness.

Was this the end for me? It seemed like my time was up. Before I passed out, I vaguely remember seeing two things, one, that there were birds flying overhead, as if they were waiting for me to die, and two, in the distance I thought I saw what appeared to be large women headed my way. My vision was blurry so it was hard to tell, then I just passed out.

I'm not quite sure what happened next, but when I awoke I wasn't on the beach anymore, I was in a hut decorated with beautiful flowers and fruit. I found myself in a bed. As I gathered a view of my surroundings I heard a voice call to me.

"Oh, good. You're awake." I turned and saw a woman sitting next to my bed. She was beautiful. Long, black silky hair, smooth tan skin, giant breasts, a fat stomach, and an even fatter ass. She looked to be 300 pounds or so. "We were worried about you, outsider."

I got up and looked around, seeing in a mirror that I was dressed with clothes from my suitcase. I now had a nice shirt and shorts on. I was also wearing sandals. I looked at the woman. "What happened? Where am I?"

"You do not remember, outsider? You were out cold on the beach and some of our people found you and brought you back here. We nursed you back to health."

I smiled and let out a laugh. "I must be dreaming...."

I pinched myself to be sure. "Ouch!"

I guess I wasn't dreaming after all.

"Thank you," I replied. "Can you tell me where I am?"

"East, outsider.You have just woken up. I feel it is better if you get some extra rest. Then we will tell you what you need to know. Please. Rest for a few hours. And if you are hungry, feel free to take any of the food in this hut. I will return later." The girl walked out, her huge butt swaying enticingly. I decided to grab some fruit and eat. I looked around again and saw how nice the place was. I wasn't sure where I was, but the place was nice and cozy. I took the woman's advice and took a nice long nap.

Latest posts

Back