• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Arrangement - by Da Games Elite (~BBW (multiple), Friendship, Eating, ~~WG, ~~WL)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Da Games Elite

(~BBW (multiple), Friendship, Eating, ~~WG, ~~WL – When a girl makes a compromise to lose weight, her friend is forced to replace her role as “the necessary fat girl”.)

The Arrangement
By Da Games Elite

(Author’s Note: It’s been awhile since I’ve posted something here, hasn’t it? Well, I’m not dead, for one. I was just writing other sorts of things which have little to no rellivence to this site at all. I won’t go into detail on those works. In any case, now I’m back with a newer work. This is a sort of fantasy that came to me in a rather magnificent dream I had, and a I hope it works out well in written form! As some people might expect from my stories, there is a rather strong, while not likely, plausible plotline, of course laced with several FA details...and now, before I come off sounding arrogant, please enjoy!

PS! I don't think there's anything controversial like the Stepfather in this story, lol!)

Chapter 1

“Really, Alexia! Don’t you think you should at least get dressed for gym once in your life?”

Melissa stared at her soft companion, sitting with her cushion of a rear end spread out on the bleacher of the gym, leaning back casually with her MP3 player in her ears.

Alex glanced down at her, and sighed.

“What’s the point of going to gym anyway? All you do is sweat, gag, and pant. I have better things to do.”

“Like what? A pie-eating contest?” Melissa asked, in exasperation.

Melissa and Alex had been good friends for the past fifteen years of their eighteen year-long lives. When Melissa had first met Alex, their parents had been friends for years previously. Alex’s mom was, in life, rather reserved, and held her daughter back from enjoying many things in life. When she died, after the grieving process of course, Alex had overindulged in all the things she believed she had “missed” in life.

Things Melissa had chosen not to indulge in.

Such as food.

By the time they reached sixth grade, Alex was a pudgy 140 lbs at 5’6”, while Melissa was 5’2” and 110 lbs. Now, at the end of their Senior year of high school, Alex was pushing the borders of obesity at 190 lbs and 5’7”. For the record, Melissa was only 5’4” and 124.

“So what do you want me to do?” Alex asked.

“Diet and exercise might help,” Melissa mumbled, half heartedly.

“But Melissa! Every group of friends needs a fat girl to make the skinny girls look better!”

Melissa giggled slightly, but finally said, “You know what, Alex? I’ll give you the rest of the day to think of some sort of compromise we can make. I really want you go lose some weight, ya know?”

“I know,” Alex said, grinning slightly as she began to scheme.

Knowing Alex, Melissa knew she’d find some sort of wormhole out of dieting. Well, as far as Melissa was concerned, Alex should be lighter than she, Melissa, was at that moment. She grinned slightly as she broke out into a run at the PE teacher’s command.

After gym ended, Melissa joined Alex outside of the court. With a small smile, Melissa teased her larger friend, “Thought of anything good yet, Alex?”

“I have a few ideas,” Alex said, smirking slightly, “I think the best one is the first one I thought of, but I doubt you’d go with it.”

“Fair enough,” Melissa said, “What about the others?”

“Not good enough,” Alex said, smiling so her deep dimples and double chin were exaggerated a little more than ordinarily.

The rest of the day passed slowly. Melissa asked after every period, whenever Alex and her passed in the halls, if she had figured something out yet. Each occasion she asked, she replied “Not yet…”

Neither of them took clubs, but neither of them were ready to return to their own homes. Alex and Melissa took a ride home, stopping at McDonalds, to Melissa’s annoyance. As a personal opinion, she did enjoy the occasional cheese burger at a fast food restaurant, but Alex absolutely loved it. And not just occasional, either.

“Alex, you are aware this entire establishment has enough calories stacked in that one building to nurish about twenty towns in Bangladesh, right?”

“Well, sucks for them, huh?” Alex laughed, taking a bite out of her cheeseburger.

“Hope you enjoy it,” Melissa said, smiling with a slight insidious grin as she sipped delicately at her coke, “After today, you won’t have one of those for a good amount of time.”

“We’ll see about that,” Alex responded, taking another bite out of the burger, “Melissa, I’m going to use the first idea.”

“What?”

“The one that I thought you wouldn’t go with?”

“Oh yeah. That one. What’s it like?”

Alex smiled. It wasn’t a pleasant smile, but more of an evil grin. The same kind of grin Melissa had just displayed when talking about how Alex would not eat a burger for an extended period of time. Staring at her friend with that grin made Melissa crack up, which made Alex crack up in response.

“Alright, seriously, what is it this time?”

“Well,” Alex said, placing the burger down for a moment to speak, “For every pound of weight I lose, you have to gain it.”

“Come again?” Melissa couldn’t of heard correctly. Or perhaps Alex was joshing her.

“There has to be one fat friend in this group, Melissa,” Alex said, “This deal lasts only until we both exchange places in the weight department, and then I’ll help you lose it all. I just want you to see how good it feels to be plump.”

Melissa cracked up, “Cramminy, Alex! You’ve got to be joking! What were the other options you were coming up with?”

“Not as good,” Alex said, “For example, one was that you just shaved your head.”

“I’m not Brittney Spears you know…”

“That’s why that idea sucked,” Alex said, “But, seriously, what’s the big deal about putting on, I don’t know, thirty-five pounds of weight?”

“You kind of nailed it on the head with that last sentence…” Melissa mumbled, glancing out of her from the corner of her eye.

“Alright! I give up! You could always just let me remain an inflated blimp…” Melissa said, a crooked smirk of victory on her face.

“Oh no you don’t!” Melissa snarled. She wouldn’t lose this opportunity to make Alex lose weight, “College!”

“What about it?”

“We’ll start in college!” Melissa laughed, “You and me! Pound for pound!”

“You’re actually accepting it?” Alex giggled, her stomach heaving up and down.

“You bet your ass I’m ready for the challenge!” Melissa knew how to lose massive amounts of weight quickly. She would be in and out of this situation AND take care of the Freshman fifteen all in one sitting. Kill two birds with one stone, and leave the winner.

“Alright,” Alex said, “Whatever you say. In three months college starts, so you better get ready.”

“Oh, you know I’m ready,” Melissa laughed.

Latest posts

Back