The Art of the Tummy Rub?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

NovemberRomeo

Greetings!

This is my first post, but I have come into a great wealth of information from everyone here by lurking around for quite sometime. My curiosity lies in the following:

What is involved in giving a great tummy rub? I have been told my foot rubs and back rubs are tops on the list, but what makes for a good tummy rub? It seems like a very special spot that deserves extra special attention, but seems like a spot that should be approached very gently and caringly.

So to the pros, I ask...What works on this extra special spot? :bow: Gracious thanks, :bow:

isotope

What?
I suggest using a meat tenderizer with a good spatula at your side.

I'm not really sure if this makes a good belly rub, but i think you'll have fun.

KnottyOne

Ready For A Broken Heart?
In my experience I have found that using my palm is the best. Rub with the palm and then very gently add on the finger tips to the rub. I've found somewhat "spreading it out" more works really well. You get some firmness with the palm and also are gentle and get the little tickling feeling from the tips. At least thats what I'm always told feels really nice ^_^

activistfatgirl

donuts at the finish line
If said belly has a belly hang, be real careful as you get to the skin that is underneath and flows into the hips/mons area. Don't yank or pull in excitement, it can hurt and cause problems later! :( (or is this just me?)

If the above is followed, I love me some cupping, kneading, grabbing, sorta rough play lots o the time. Other times--and this never happens enough--gentle, soothing, a massage.

Jes

is oddly aroused
isotope said:
I suggest using a meat tenderizer with a good spatula at your side.

I'm not really sure if this makes a good belly rub, but i think you'll have fun.
I believe that's called the Aunt Jemina treatment and is, in fact, something entirely different.

LoveBHMS

default title
1. A willing participant. This is a very sexy but also vulnerable spot, so make sure the recipient wants you to do this. If s/he is hesitant but interested, go slowly and make sure to be very in tune with his/her responses.

2. Start out slowly. If this is your first time doing this with a particular partner, be aware that each person is different. Ask for and respond to lots of feedback, figure out what the person likes as far as pressure, hand placement, etc.

3. Variety. Try making soft, gentle circles around the periphery of the fat. Apply firm pressure, easing up as you make your rounds. Rub the top part of the belly where it starts to round out--typically under the sternum/ribcage area, this typically feels good with a more aggressive massaging. Stroke downward to underneath the lowermost part; very gently lift and drop the excess fat. If the recipient is not very heavy but has a nice handful of fat, just squeeze it firmly but lovingly.

4. Have the recipient lie on his/her side and slide your arms around the waist. Offer consistent and affectionate strokes up and down the length of the tummy while pressing your body against his/her back. Nuzzle the back of the neck while doing this. Rub your way to the belly button and circle the area where it starts to slope downward.

5. For a wonderful twist, turn the recipent back over and while you continue stroking, dip your head down to the belly button and place your warm lips around it and flick your tongue in and out, probing it as deeply as it will go. For many, this is a major undiscovered erogenous zone and will drive the person wild. Drag your tongue outward and lick your way around the outside of the belly button while squeezing/massaging/jiggling the waist area.

6. The above are geared towards a more sexual/sensual tummy rub. It can also be a relaxing endeavor in the same way a back rub can be. When doing it for relaxation purposes, try to stick to a rhythm, again being in tune with what the person likes, either nice circular rubbing or up and down strokes with a good firmness to them. Also, a little warm massage oil is nice, especially the type which gets warm when you blow on it.

UncannyBruceman

Holy shit do you actually release instructional videos for this?

This particular magician isn't giving out his secrets, but he's left several satisfied customers in his wake and there's always time for one more.

Who's up next?

LoveBHMS

default title
I think if somebody goes to the trouble of asking, you should offer up detailed instructions, since the purpose is clearly to please his partner.

As an FFA, it is quite hard to find a willing recipent for a belly rub, so I've tried very hard to perfect the art of doing it well.

UncannyBruceman

LoveBHMS said:
it is quite hard to find a willing recipent for a belly rub, so I've tried very hard to perfect the art of doing it well.
Oh don't I know it! I must be doing something right, though, because even my most insecure dates still loved letting me work my magic.

LoveBHMS

default title
I have always been hesitant to ask a BHM if I could rub his belly, typically because many of them don't like being fat and don't want the fat highlighted.

I guess the other key to a great tummy rub is an enthusiastic and excited partner giving, as well as receiving. I can do it for hours if a guy lets me.

UncannyBruceman

The best thing to do is NOT to ask. Just do it. Snuggle up with him and give the belly a gentle kiss, because that helps break a LOT of insecurity. Then gently tickle it and caress it, and then you oughta be in control in no time. It's always worked for me!

LoveBHMS

default title
I'm serious, lot's of people are.

I try to be mindful that not all men want their tummies rubbed. I've been with BHM's who hated being fat, and I would have felt terrible feeling like I was making them feel vulnerable or uncomfortable. On the other hand, you seem to have had success with just going for it, so maybe i should follow your lead and do the same next time I'm confronted with a fabulously sexy guy that i'm dying to get my hands on.

How do you deal with resistance? Have you really never had a woman push your hand away or ask you to stop?

Mini

Right, not nice
Use a brillo pad and pot-handling mitts. Chicks dig soft things and scratchy stuff made out of metal.

StrawberryShortcake

activistfatgirl said:
If said belly has a belly hang, be real careful as you get to the skin that is underneath and flows into the hips/mons area. Don't yank or pull in excitement, it can hurt and cause problems later! :( (or is this just me?).
No, it's not just you.

SexxyBBW69

For myself I love someones soft lips on my belly.. maybe a lick here & there...
& just loving rubbing softly feels soo good I find it to be an erogenous zone for me meow :blush:

Latest posts