• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Art of the Tummy Rub?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NovemberRomeo

Greetings!

This is my first post, but I have come into a great wealth of information from everyone here by lurking around for quite sometime. My curiosity lies in the following:

What is involved in giving a great tummy rub? I have been told my foot rubs and back rubs are tops on the list, but what makes for a good tummy rub? It seems like a very special spot that deserves extra special attention, but seems like a spot that should be approached very gently and caringly.

So to the pros, I ask...What works on this extra special spot? :bow: Gracious thanks, :bow:

Latest posts

Back