• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH The BBQ (Weight Gain, Multiple, BBW, BHM, Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yo18

The BBQ (Weight Gain, Multiple, BBW, BHM, Magic)

Ch 1

Finally unpacked, John and Jen sat exhausted on their new couch. John ran a hand through his wife’s long brunette hair as they relaxed their aching bodies from the move. They were both fairly fit, John being a muscular 180 lbs at 5’ 10” and Jen being a slim and lean 135 lbs at 5’ 8”, but the move still managed to drain them using muscles they didn’t normally use.

Their home was finally put together and they could now enjoy all the benefits that homeownership had to offer. John placed an arm around Jen’s slim waist as they looked at the final photo they had hung up, a picture of them on their wedding day. John’s close-cropped blond hair perfectly combed looking dapper in his tux as he leaned in to kiss his bride, arms wrapped around her narrow hips and slim frame. Her long brown hair was done up, arms around his strong shoulders and her white dress stole the show hugging her fit body in a field backlit by the sunshine.

They had married a year ago and in recent months had finally found the ideal starter house in the area they wanted to live. It was a quaint little neighborhood. The houses were smaller in size, but had a lot of character and they were close to the main drag of local restaurants and shops. The neighborhood was comprised of mostly young couples such as themselves and older hippie types that had lived there for decades.

The following week they settled in and got used to their new surroundings. As the weekend hit John was talking to his buddies, Chris and Mike, about having a house warming party to see the new place.

“You should have us over man, we wanna check out the new spot.” Chris insisted.

“Yeah, that sounds good actually, what are you thinking? Saturday? Maybe do dinner?” John asked his friends.

“Sounds great!” Mike chimed in. “Just let us know what to bring.”

“Should we bring something to grill? Supposed to be nice out and we could get some use out of that back patio you showed us.” Chris asked

“Shoot! I don’t have a grill yet. It’s on my list of things we still need, but with the move and everything it’s been crazy.” John replied. He had wanted to invest in a nice grill, but also had sunk most of his moving funds into things that had seemed more pressing at the moment.

“Maybe check facebook marketplace, my sister just got a really nice dining table off there for almost nothing. The couple had replaced it and just wanted someone to come take it.” Mike recommended.

“Huh good idea, I’ll look into it and let you guys know. Plan on Saturday around 4 for now.” Said John.

Ch 2

Facebook marketplace was a lot more organized than John had first thought it would be and he eventually found an entire section of grilling related items that were up for sale in his area. Scrolling though the various offerings he eventually found what appeared to be a close to brand new grill that was only a ten-minute drive away and within his price range. He had planned to find a placeholder grill for now until he could save up for what he really wanted, but this one looked like it was as nice as some of the new ones he had been looking at for long term. He quickly contacted the seller and arranged to meet on Friday after work hoping to snag this gem he had found before anyone else realized it was there.

Friday came and he left work a little early to meet the seller, Frank, hoping to be on his way home with a new grill. He walked up to the door, knocked, and waited.

“Frank, I think that’s the guy at the door for the grill, can you get it? Lord knows I can’t!” John heard a female voice yell from inside the house. “Wonder what she means by that?” John thought to himself before he was pulled back to reality with the opening of the door.

The door opened and Frank greeted John. Frank was a big man both in height and width and seemed very imposing taking up all of the door frame of his home.

“Around back.” he said as he lumbered out and guided John around the side of the house. John considered the huge man as he followed. He must’ve been over 350 lbs and while tall he still supported a huge paunch that push out in front of him. He had broad shoulders that filled his field of view and led down to thick sides and meaty legs.

“Voila!” Frank said showcasing with his arm towards the grill and there the grill sat, in pristine condition, at the rear of the house. Apparently the pictures weren’t too good to be true and it was all his for only $100.

“We’re moving and don’t have room at our new location so we appreciate you coming to pick it up.” Frank emphasized as he let John inspect it.

“Just moved myself.” Said John. “ We’ll give it a good home I promise.”

“Just be careful, I’ve been accused of spending too much time grilling on this guy and it can be a little more grill than some men are used to.” He said with an odd glint in his eye and a hand resting on his paunch.

John, ever the aspiring chef, assured him he could handle the new equipment with ease. Rob and John hefted the grill into John’s pick up and off he went to surprise Jen with his new purchase.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back