• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The BHM/FFA "Free Hugs" Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4

I saw this the video other day and felt inspired, as well as being inspired by the what are you happy about thread on here; so I thought we should have a hugs thread! A place to hug anyone and everyone whether they are sad, happy, lonely, excited....

I shall start by giving everyone {{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}} (I wish my arms were that wide to hug you all)

Bella xXx:kiss2:

P.s - anyone want to come with me into a town centre and give hugs away like in the youtube vid?

Latest posts

Back