• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The BHM in Movies/TV series thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agouderia

Library Girl
Staff member
Library Mod
Although I really searched this board quite a bit - I didn't find any thread discussing/recommending movies with BHM protagonists in the past 5 (!! :eek:) years.

So maybe time to start one - after last night my first recommendation would be:

http://www.festival-cannes.fr/en/ar...4a-1ee4-4a15-bbf0-c2c836b8b56b/year/2015.html

Valley of Love -

if you want an arthouse cinema evening watching a really massive Gérard Depardieu literally spend half the movie shirtless with the probably finest collection of full belly shots I've ever seen in anything remotely mainstream.

The script has some major deficiences, but the camera shots of Death Valley are worthwhile and Depardieu's and Isabelle Huppert's acting is superb.

Latest posts

Back