The Big Girl

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Fat Molly

hufflepuff hobbit
That's super cute, but it would have been loads better, of course, if the dude didn't dump her after all that...and instead immediately ravished her or something, digging the new curves. In his position (and if I were a guy)...well, I think I'd have responded differently than that guy. What a toerag. Even if he wasn't attracted to her as a fat girl, he could have at least had the decency to thank her immensely. And maybe, if he were really good, at least try to be good to her despite his unattraction. If he were really in love with her...her body shouldn't have mattered.

She bloody saved his life. And suffered the enchanted fatness out of love for him.

I also wish that there had been a brief few-second epilogue of her, still fat, getting with someone new. That would have topped off that story quite nicely. :) A little eating shot wouldn't have been amiss, either.

But a definite WOW on the animation factor. Very cool combination of (I think) stop-animation and traditional animation.

Mr.Eccentric

That was great. I utterly love it. Very cute and very well made.

Still, I've gotta agree with Molly, the prince was an utter jerk. Personally I can't see why anybody would abandon such a cool, beautiful and cute girl.

LesyaTaya

heee sore wa nihon no animeshyooonna soo des

It seems to be a japanese cartoon (traslation of the text i posted above).

RVGleason

I believe it's either Chinese or Korean, not Japanese.