• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Cake - by Happyguy (SSSBW, Magic, Inflation, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
SSSBW, Magic, Inflation, ~XWG - taking food that isn’t your’s can produce unexpected changes, especially if your aunt is a witch

The Cake
by Happyguy*

*per BTB, WR Story Archivist Extrodinaire

Shawn turned and giggled at her friend, then turned back to the chocolate cake. "I just love chocolate," she said.

"But Shawn, your aunt is going to be mad if she finds out."

"Oh, my aunt is such a fuddy-duddy. She's weird, too. Come on, have a piece."

Jessica moved up beside her friend, pushed her glasses up on her nose. She wore a short skirt with a brown vest over her light blouse. She brushed a strand of long black hair out of her face.

Shawn, beside her, cut off a little piece of cake and popped in her mouth.She adjusted the light pink sweater she wore. "Mmmmm..."

She rolledher eyes, then cut a larger piece.

Jessica waited a moment, then took the knife and cut herself a piece. "Oh, it is good!"

She and Shawn giggled at each other. Shawn tugged at hersweater a moment, then cut herself another piece.

Jessica laughed. "Shawn!"

"Oh, come on. I won't eat anything tomorrow. Besides, winter term starts next week, and I always put on a couple pounds during winter anyway."

Jessica nodded, then gave in to giggles. "You're right." She reached out and cut another piece.

The two ate their cake slowly, smearing their lips with chocolate. Whenthey were done, they gave each other a long look, suppressing another laugh,then gave in and cut another piece.

When they were full they leaned back in their chairs. Shawn moaned. "Oh,that was so good. My aunt may be weird, but she sure can cook."

Jessica chirped mockingly, "Have another piece?"

Shawn laughed. "No, I'm finished."

"No, have another piece."

The two co-eds turned and saw Shawn's aunt standing in the kitchen door. She walked into the room, moving slowly in a long, elegant blue dress. Her eyes were dark, and she looked out from under long lashes. "I told you I was saving that cake for my guests tonight, but that's fine. Have another piece. Finish the cake."

Shawn shook her head. "I'm awfully sorry. We were just going to have a small piece. But it was so good."

Jessica nodded in agreement.

"Then finish it." Shawn's aunt now stood before them, a strange look in her eyes.

When Shawn looked back at the cake, it looked bigger than it had been before. She looked to Jessica, who gave her a nervous smile.

Shawn's aunt smiled at Jessica. "Go ahead, Jessica. Dig in."

The two coo-eds reached for the cake, but Shawn's aunt took Shawn's hand."No, Shawn. Wait."

Jessica gulped. Her cheeks were bright red. She cut a small slice and cradled it in her hands over the table. When it reached her lips, it filled both her hands.

Shawn gasped.

Jessica bit tentatively into the cake. Then, more quickly, she took a second bite. She knitted her eyebrows as she ate the cake ravenously. It took her a long time to finish. Her cheeks were smeared brown with chocolate.

"Was that good, Jessica?" cooed Shawn's aunt.

Jessica nodded, her eyes frightened.

"Then have another."

Jessica reached back to the cake and Shawn gasped at its size. She startedto protest, but her aunt shushed her. Jessica took another small slice,but when it reached her lips, it was almost too large for her to hold. She bit in. Shawn looked at Jessica's middle; it was pushing apart her vest,filling out the white blouse. Chocolate stains ran down the front. She finishedthe slice, then paused, holding her sides. A loud burbling came from herstomach.

Shawn's aunt stood, frowned at Shawn. "Now, Shawn, see what trouble you've gotten your friend into? She's becoming a blimp. A chocolate blimp. Say blimp, dear."

Jessica gulped, muttered, "Blimp." Her middle burbled again,and her blouse seemed to grow tighter. She fumbled with her belt, and herswollen abdomen pushed her skirt down to her crotch. Her belly button peekedout from under her blouse. Her eyes were wild and almost all white.

"Now, wasn't that a naughty thing to do, Shawn?"

Shawn struggledfor words, found none.

"No words, dear? Say blimp."

Shawn murmured, "Blimp."

Shawn's aunt stopped at the door, turned. "Well, go ahead finish it."

Shawn and Jessica looked at each other in horror. The cake was almost as large as the tabletop now, its sides bulging and pulsating. They reached forward great handfuls of cake, began shoveling it into their mouths. They didn't chew, because the cake seemed to melt in their mouths; it almost seemed to push down their throats. Shawn's sweater protested as its sides pushed out; Jessica's blouse burst open. A button flew off the blouse, and landed in the cake in Shawn's hand. Shawn swallowed it, barely noticing.

Jessica's tummy was a great pale dome, forcing her legs apart, pushingup her chest against her breasts. Shawn wasn't far behind, her sweater inching up the curve of her stomach, her jeans unzipping themselves. Shawn pausedto swallow a large glob of cake; her lips felt the size of bananas. Jessica's cheeks were pushing her glasses up off her nose.

The cake grew too large for the table, and its legs gave way, dropping the cake to the floor. Both co-eds felt compelled to drop on hands and knees after it.

Shawn's tummy hung below her, brushing the ground; Jessica just flopped down on her belly, clawing handfuls of cake, her legs kicking feebly behind her. Her arms were stained to the elbow with chocolate. Shawn's eyes wentwide, and she began rubbing her sides. Holding her stomach, she pitched forward and buried her face in the mound of cake.

After a moment, she raised her head for breath, and let out a loud moan.Her face was round and deep, deep brown.

Jessica, taking breath tried to speak. She managed to say, "Blimp" through her two over-inflated lips.

Shawn raised her head, said, "Blimp!" and fell back in.

Jessica caught her breath, moaned, said, "Blimp!"

Shawn raised her head. "Blimp! Oh.... munch munch"

"Blimp! munch munch ohhhhh...."

"Blimp! Blimp! Oh...."

"Blimp! munch oh... Blimp! Blimp!"

Shawn was a brown-smeared ovaloid when she raised her head the last time.Jessica, her mouth full, chocolate juice running down her rounded cheeks,gave her a look with panic in her eyes. Shawn kicked her legs, moaned loudlyonce, twice, then yelled, "Blimp! Blimp! Ohhhhhhhhh... Blimp! We're going to explode!"

"Then stop." Shawn's aunt stood in the doorway, her arms folded beneath her petite breasts. "That's what you get for spoiling my little surprise for my model friends. Now don't you agree you're naughtyl?"

She looked at the two, now quiet, their butts raised into the air over the chocolate-stained mounds of their overfull bellies. Their tummies were round,and the skin looked taught. Their arms and legs lay limp on the ground as they gasped for breath.

Shawn's aunt walked between them. "My, my.You two are inflated. This is going to look great on "super model" Yvonne. Shall I get a wheelbarrow or two? I'm afraid, girls, this is going to take you longer than winter term to work off."

Latest posts

Back