• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Candy Queen - by Joseph Kimler (~BBW, Eating, Encouraging, Explicit ~Sex ~MWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW, Eating, Encouraging, Explicit ~Sex ~MWG - an heiress with a sweet tooth finds a new career

The Candy Queen
by Joseph Kimler

[A restored WG classic - with thanks to the WGBTB archives)

The letter arrived by certified mail. Sarah's interest was piqued. She hurriedly opened it to see what it was about. It was from a law firm.

"Am I being sued"" thought Sarah.

The letter said that she had inherited a controlling interest in the Mars Candy Company from a distant relative who wanted to spite his family by giving his estate to the most distant relative that existed.

Sarah couldn't help but keep reading the last line of the letter over and over again. "You are a very wealthy woman" it stated.

The letter told her to contact the law firm and they would make travel arrangements for her to travel to the law firm to sign the necessary paper work.

"Well," thought Sarah, "that bikini contest is just going to have to wait. I've got bigger fish to fry."

Within two weeks, Sarah found herself as the CEO of the Mars Candy Company, the maker of M&M's and Snicker Bars, as well as a whole host of other candies. Sarah had won a lot of bikini titles. She now had one more to add - "Candy Queen."

The Board of Directors knew Sarah would need some help in learning the business, so they asked Matt to be her right hand man.

Matt was there to greet Sarah as she arrived for her first day of work. Sarah's strikingly gorgeous face, and tall buxom body got Matt's attention as soon as she walked in. "

She has great potential - for filling out." thought Matt. Matt knew running a candy company could spell disaster for a girl's figure. And he liked bigger women

"Hi Sarah, I'm Matt, I'll be your right hand man", said Matt.

"Please to meet you. They told me about you," replied Sarah.

"Well, unfortunately we have to go to a meeting first thing," said Matt.

At the meeting various people were giving slide presentations on what each of them do within the company. Everyone giving the presentations wanted to impress Sarah. About half way through the meeting, Sarah leaned over to Matt and asked "How much longer, this is kind of boring."

"I know. Have a pastry it will lessen the boredom," whispered Matt, as he slid a tray of pastries in front of Sarah. Sarah grabbed a pastry and began to eat. Within 5 minutes of finishing the first pastry, Sarah grabbed a second pastry almost unconsciously.

About three quarters of the way through the third pastry, Sarah yelled out "Oh No!"

"What's wrong," inquired Matt.

"Oh nothing. Continue on," replied a red faced Sarah.

After the meeting, when they were alone, Matt asked Sarah why she blurted out "Oh No!" during the meeting. Sarah, looking a little embarrassed, told Matt that she had suddenly realized she was on her third pastry.

"But why blurt out "Oh No", asked Matt.

" I really have to watch what I eat in order to be able to compete in bikini contests. I have an enormous appetite if left uncontrolled. Plus I tend to gain weight in the upper half of my body and you need a perfectly flat stomach for bikini contests," responded Sarah.

Matt took his hand and rubbed it across Sarah's stomach. She to her surprise found his brash conduct reassuring.

"I don't see any sign of those three pastries," joked Matt.

"I guess it is kind of silly," laughed Sarah.

Matt then took Sarah on a tour of the manufacturing area. Matt handed Sarah a large jar of M&M's and asked her to eat from the jar as she toured the manufacturing facility. Matt told her that it would be good for employee morale if she was seen eating the M&M's. Sarah was just about to say that she couldn't do that, but then remembered the pastry incident. Sarah found the M&M's quite addictive. By the end of the tour, Sarah had eaten the entire jar.

"I'm afraid to ask, how much M&M's were in the jar," asked Sarah apprehensively.

"Oh, about a pound. Don't worry I don't see any sign of those M&M's," replied Matt as he once again rubbed his hand across Sarah's stomach.

"You let me know when they do show up," requested Sarah.

"Oh, look at the time. Were going to be late for your business lunch," exclaimed Matt. "Lunch! I've already had three pastries and a pound of M&M's," complained Sarah. "Just order a light salad, or something," suggested Matt.

At the lunch, Sarah was just about to order salad and soup, when the business associate she was having lunch suggested she try the fettuccine Alfredo.

"Sounds great. We'll both have it," said Matt, ordering for both Sarah and himself. When the business associate excused himself to visit the restroom, Sarah tore into Matt.

"What's the big idea, ordering for me," demanded Sarah.

"It would have been rude not to order his suggestion. I knew you would probably wanted to order a salad, so I just stepped in," explained Matt.

Sarah was astonished at his effrontery, but also reassured that he wasn't at all intimidated by her power.

By the end of the lunch, Sarah was stuffed. Her belly was so full she almost had trouble breathing.

"I wish Matt would rub my belly now!" thought Sarah. Sarah hadreally liked it when Matt rubbed her belly earlier in the day.

"Hey Matt, do you see any sign of that fettuccine Alfredo," asked Sarah.

Matt caught the hint and rubbed Sarah's stomach.

"No sign yet," replied Matt. Sarah then gave a fake sigh of relief.

Over the next three weeks, Matt was successful in regularly encouraging Sarah to eat. The M&M's were becoming quite addictive. Sarah's bikini champion 40-27-35 figure had broadened to 42-30-37 with the 16 lbs. she had gained. Sarah was in complete denial that she had put on weight. Matt's constant reinforcement that he saw no sign of the M&M's on her usually stuffed belly, fed into Sarah's denial.

Sarah's illusion of herself was about to come crashing down. She was going to attend a big charity event and needed a glamorous evening gown. Vera Wang, the famous clothes designer agreed to make a custom gown for her. Sarah's measurements needed to be taken. One of Vera Wang's assistant took the measurements.

The woman called out Sarah's measurements. "Bust - 42," called out the woman.

"A little bigger than I remembered, but who's complaining." thought Sarah.

"Waist-30," called out the woman.

"Wait a minute. That can't be right. Measure it again," cried out Sarah. Sarah sucked in her stomach as much as she could.

"What are you waiting for," demanded Sarah.

"For you to exhale. You wouldn't be able to hold your breathe the whole time you will be wearing this gown, would you," asked the woman.

Sarah reluctantly exhaled. "Waist-30", called out the woman.

"That can't be right. I just won a bikini contest three weeks ago. No way could I have won a bikini contest with a 30" waist," declared Sarah.

"Relax honey, it happens to the best of us. See that woman over there, she was a top fashion model six months ago. Then her metabolism caught up with her. She gained 60 lbs. in 4 months. Now she's working as one of Vera's assistants," explained the woman.

After the fitting, Sarah sought Matt's reassurance that she wasn't getting fat.

"Look at me. Am I getting fat," asked Sarah as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"Fat? No way. Most women would kill to have breasts like that."

Sarah took her bra off and held her bulbous breasts in her hands, almost as if to offer them to Matt. Matt began sucking on her breasts to the delight of Sarah. Matt then ran his hands down Sarah's back. Gently messaging each little roll of fat he came across. His hands then made their way down to Sarah's butt. Matt squeezed her butt cheeks with his hands. They felt like a loaf of fresh baked bread.

"What about my belly," asked Sarah seductively.

"Lets see" said Matt as he slid off her skirt. Sarah's belly was starting to hang over her panties slightly. Matt began gently kissing her soft belly. Sarah loved it. No one had every got turned on over her belly.

"You look good enough to eat. All of that candy is making you sweet and delicious," commented Matt, as he slid Sarah's panties down. By this time Sarah's pussy was dripping wet. Matt began licking her moist pussy and didn't stop until Sarah had cummed.

"I guess you got your answer to how I think you look," stated Matt.

Matt's constant reassurances to Sarah that her body was still in peak bikini contest form made it easy for Sarah to deny reality, even when she was smacked in the face with it. Eventually Sarah visited her doctor for her yearly physical. Now her doctor had known her for years and probably looked forward to seeing Sarah's champion body. What a surprise he was in for.

As Sarah walked into her doctors office, she could see he had sort of a puzzled look on his face.

"Sarah?" asked the doctor. The face was familiar, but the upper part of the body was foreign. Sarah was now sporting several extra inches of cleavage, and her once smooth straight waist was now interrupted by a soft mound of flesh.

"Is she pregnant," wondered the doctor to himself.

The doctor decided to broach the subject in a subtle manner.

"Have you won any bikini contests lately," asked the doctor.

"My last victory was nine months ago. I haven't entered a contest since my last victory. I've been busy with a new job," replied Sarah.

"And I guess you need to work on this a little bit before you enter another contest," said the doctor as he gave Sarah's belly a little pinch.

"Yeah, I guess my stomach muscles lost a little bit of tone since taking my new job", responded Sarah.

"A little toning? You're going to need a lot of toning. It looks like you have gained 40 lbs. since I've seen you last. Hop on the scale," ordered the doctor in a serious voice.

Sarah followed his orders and stepped onto the scale. The doctor moved the first weight of the scale to the 100-lb. mark. Then he moved the second weight. Sarah watched as the weight slid across the bar in 10-lb increments. Past 110, 120, 130, 140,150,160, 170.

"You're doing something wrong doctor, the scale should have come to being in balance by now," stated Sarah.

"Nothings wrong with the scale. Look its in balance," replied the doctor.

Sarah looked up the scale was in balance - at 183 lbs.!

The doctor informed Sarah that she had gained 38 lbs. since her last visit.

"Well, I didn't have my clothes on or shoes when I was weighed then," said Sarah.

"I'm very concerned. You have gained nearly 40 lbs. in three months. Your eating habits must have changed recently. Tell me exactly what you had to eat yesterday," said the doctor.

Sarah began to rattle off what she ate the previous day.

"Let's see, I had a cup of coffee in the morning. Oh, yeah at the meeting I had two pastries. For lunch… pizza. I guess about 4 or 5 slices. More pastries at the afternoon meeting. Oh, and I almost forgot, my M&M's. Matt always makes sure that jar is full. I don't think I could live without them. For dinner, we were working late, so Matt took me to this fabulous French restaurant. I started off with salad smothered in blue cheese dressing. Followed by cream of broccoli soup. Then Chicken Cordon Blue. And for dessert, I couldn't decide between the cheese cake and the chocolate mouse, so I ordered the cheese cake, and Matt ordered the chocolate mouse. Matt ended up giving me his chocolate mouse. He's such a sweet guy," stated Sarah.

"I'm not so sure about this Matt guy, Sarah," replied the doctor suspiciously. "If you don't change your eating habits you'll be over 300 lbs. when you step onto the scale next year."

Sarah just rolled her eyes upon hearing the doctors warning. She also didn't heed the doctors warning and continued to eat like she had been. Matt helped make sure of that.

Sarah's next dose of reality came when she added an additional 10 lbs. to ever expanding body. Sarah usually kicked her shoes off when ever she sat behind her desk. Well, when Sarah went to put her shoes back on. She couldn't reach them. She sat in her chair and no matter how she angled or maneuvered her body she just couldn't reach them.

"What is this, some sort of joke?" she wondered. What Sarah didn't realize, that with each inch she added to her belly was shortening her reach. Her expanded belly now prevented her from bending as far as she once could.

"Matt I need you, hurry," called Sarah to Matt, who was standing outside her office.

"What's the problem Sarah," inquired Matt.

"I can't reach my shoes. Something weird is going on here," stated Sarah.

Matt decided it was time to come clean with Sarah. The denial had gone on long enough.

"Sarah, I know what the problem is. Your belly is getting in the way," informed Matt.

"Belly?" questioned Sarah. Sarah had unknowingly been buying maternity clothes for the past month. Those clothes are made to freely expand, making Sarah less aware of her body expansion.

Matt slid Sarah's skirt down slightly past her hips, exposing Sarah's belly to her. In the sitting position, Sarah's belly actually rested on the top portion of her thighs.

"It's all your fault. You're the one who turned me onto these things," declared Sarah, as she reached into the jar of M&M's to console herself.

"The company picnic is in just a week. You're going to have to figure out how to get rid of this," said Sarah as she placed her hands under her belly to lift them off the top of her thighs.

"You know I always take care of things. Leave it to me. I'll figure something out," said Matt reassuringly as he handed Sarah another handful of M&M's.

Matt did come up with a plan for hiding the size of Sarah's belly at the company picnic. Matt had come across a new revolutionary girdle. "The material looks like Saran Wrap. When heated, it shrinks. The fat is compressed as the plastic wrap shrinks. The manufacturer claims that it can reduce a waist size by 8 to 10 inches. The only drawback is that you can't get it wet. It completely disintegrates when exposed to water."

"Well, that sounds like it should do the job," Sarah glowed as she gobbled another handful of M&Ms.

On the day of the picnic, Matt went to Sarah's house to get her ready for the picnic. Matt asked Sarah to strip completely. It wasn't necessary for Sarah to strip completely but Matt just couldn't get enough of Sarah's body. Matt began wrapping Sarah in the plastic wrap.

"Hey this is pretty kinky," laughed Sarah. Matt had to ask Sarah to hold her breasts so that they didn't rest on her belly. As Sarah held her breasts, it almost seemed as if Sarah was offering them to Matt. Matt became very distracted, thinking about how he could suck on her tits all day long.

The shrink-wrap worked great. Sarah's 36" belly was shrunken down to 26", one inch less than her peak bikini form, thanks to modern science. Sarah was very pleased with the results. She put on a tight fitting T-shirt, with an M&M logo on it. She had ordered the T-shirts for all of the employees to wear at the picnic. She was glad the shirts arrived in time.

There was, howeever, one problem. The manufacturer had to use an inferior dye due to the short notice. The manufacturer warned the dye might run. Sarah thought the shirts looked great. She then slipped into a pair of jeans that she hadn't worn in months. Off to the picnic they went.

All was going well at the picnic until tragedy struck. Sarah was on a stage addressing her employees. An innocent water gun fight broke out among a couple of the kids that were there. Sarah got caught in the crossfire. She was hit in a vital spot - her belly. The plastic wrap dissolved. Her belly began to swell. The button on her jeans popped off, striking the Treasurer of the company smack in the forehead.

The dye from the M&M logo bled through the T-shirt and transferred to her belly. Not since the famous belly-swelling scene in the Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory movie was such a sight scene. Sarah's belly, fully swollen, with the M&M logo tattooed on it, caused a huge roar of laughter. Sarah ran behind the stage to escape the crowd. Matt met her there to comfort her.

"Oh Matt, what are we going to do with this big M&M belly of mine," lamented Sarah.

"I'll show you what we're going to do," stated Matt. Matt began caressing Sarah's belly with his hand. Sarah began cooing with delight. Seeing that Sarah was getting turned on, Matt began rubbing his cock on top of her belly. With each stroke it became harder and harder. He then stuck it between her magnificent breasts. Sarah licked the top of Matt's cock with each forward thrust. Matt then slid his cock back down her belly and plunged it into her wet pussy. Sarah squealed with delight.

One year later, Sarah did step back onto that doctor's scale.

"See, I'm not over 300 lbs, doc, like you predicted," said Sarah gleefully, as she pointed to the scale which read "only" 297 lbs.

The doctor just rolled his eyes upon hearing her comment.

Sarah then raised her shirt, exposing a beach ball size belly.

"How do you like my new tattoo. It was my boyfriend's idea," asked Sarah, pointing to a big M tattooed on her belly.

"I'm having my company sponsor a "Ms. M&M 2000" bikini contest. My boyfriend says I'm a lock to win the title," said Sarah boastfully.

"Let me guess, your new boyfriend is that Matt guy you mentioned earlier," replied the doctor.

"How did you know," asked Sarah.

"A wild guess," laughed the doctor.

THE END

Latest posts

Back