• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Carnival Attraction - by cardboardboxer (~BBW, ~XWG, Magic)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~BBW, ~XWG, Magic - A mysterious funhouse

The Carnival Attraction
By cardboardboxer

Candice had been walking for what seemed like hours at the fair, her feet tired she decided to sit down and rest her feet. "I knew sandals would be a bad idea, it's so hot and dusty my feet are starting to blister."

"Hey slowpoke, you coming? We're going to go catch a couple more rides before we hit the FireTank, the Fair is only in town til tonight you know." Alison was always pretty persuasive when she wanted something so Candice knew that if she didn't give a good enough answer she'd get pestered until she got up and went with them. She was tired and ready to take a break, her feet were hurting and rides just didn't seem like the thing to do right now.

"No it's alright, Ally, I'll catch up I just need to catch my breath real quick and I need to call Dave to let him know when I'll be back tonight." Knowing this would satisfy her vigilant friend she waved as the Alison and the rest of the girls went towards the Ferris Wheel.

After a few minutes Candice started noticing some strange looking individuals walking past her, all of them examining their bodies, staring at their feet, flexing their fingers in front of their face, rubbing their hands over their body, but also hurrying over to any reflective surface they could find. That wasn't the only odd thing about these people; some of them had a horrified look on their face when they reached the closest mirror, usually the wash up area outside of the port-a-potties. Most of these people had Carni-folk written all over them, but they carried themselves unusually. Some were very lanky, and tall but not fitting with the gait of walk for a person that size. There were a few smaller than average people, a couple of wide bodies, and here and there were some abnormality like a hide too wide for its own good, or a person with feet far bigger than would be normal for their body type.

After staring and pondering for a while Candice got up and wandered near where these people had been coming from. "Oh, a funhouse. Jeez when is the last time the State Fair has had a funhouse? I thought they stopped doing them after that kid claimed he was possessed by the devil because of the last one? Oh well, might as well check it out."

As Candice approached the tent she saw the name of the funhouse "The Magical Mirror Mirage" looked like it was a standard house of mirrors until she approached the lazy eyed Ticketmaster of the attraction, an old woman with a slight hunch and large gold earrings, probably a costume thought Candice.

"Step right up m'dear to the Magical Mirror Mirage! The last mirror you see is the last reflection you see! Two dollars takes you on a journey you won't believe even when you see it!"

"Is this a scary funhouse? I have a hard time dealing with those, got real spooked at the Haunted Mansion ride as a kid and never liked these since." The old lady looked honest enough but the area looked pretty sketchy in Candice’s opinion, small tent in the back of the fair and nearly nobody around.

"Oh of course not, it's only scary if you are afraid of illusion, and each visitor gets their own journey, the funhouse is set up to amaze and enhance you in your own ways!"

Handing over the two dollars felt like a mistake to Candice, but not for the fact it was a cheap carnival attraction, something instinctual was going off in her mind. Whatever, it was too late now, she thought. Brushing off her doubt she proceeded through the tent flap and walked down the first corridor.

This place looks a lot bigger inside than it did outside was the first thought she had, the hall looked like it went on forever. As she proceeded down it looked as though someone were walking towards her at a near run, certainly a quicker pace than herself. As she got closer she recognized her thin frame jogging at her.
"But.. what the? It shouldn’t be moving faster towards me if it's a mirror?"
As the image approached she made out the details of her jogging suit, running shoes, headphones, water bottle-everything she wore while jogging, but not what she was currently wearing.

"Wow. I don't know if I should be impressed or creeped out." As the image approached Candice felt an impact all over her front, because she had just run into a wall. "Oww what the heck? Where is the mirror? Weird." As she turned the corner she had just discover she saw her actual reflection, in a funhouse type mirror, her body stretched thin and lanky, comical as a cartoon would look. As she made faces at the mirror and played around with her refracted image she noticed the picture the mirror was giving her didn't bend and change like when you messed with a funhouse mirror.

"Did the ceiling get lower? Whoa I feel strange as she reached out she could swear her image of her arm appeared far longer than it should, her mind and body recognized the fact as she touched another corner 4 feet in front of her, which she proceeded to turn and look down the hall. "Hah this is a goofy one!" Candice mused, looking at herself as a tiny ball with almost no torso with stubby arms and legs. "Man this hallway looks HUGE!" Walking towards the new reflection of herself she noticed the same occurrence as with the last one, the image didn’t change as she walked towards it, like a normal funhouse mirror should.

"These guys are good, there must be a whole team for this mirror trick. My legs feel weird, must be some kind of vertigo from the whole thing." Waddling her spherical body was exhausting as she approached the next corner, peering around this time since she had seen corner ahead of her.

"Now this one is a doozy, like I'd ever get that huge, HAHA what a fat sow I'd look like!"

Peeking the rest of her body out she glanced at the mirror for a while, it was far closer than the last two were and very clear unlike regular goofy mirrors which got blurrier on the edges due to the warp of the glass.

"Wow lookit that" Candice was shocked at the image, almost scared even. The short skirt and tube top she had on earlier looked like they were plastered on an obese version of herself, right down to the rolls poking out and second chin protruding slightly as she spoke the words.

"I am impressed, I would never see myself like this, it looks like a real-time Photoshop! Hah I hope nobody's taking pictures!"

Candice began running her fingers over her body as she watched, awestruck at the image in front of her. She poked her protuberant belly and watched her finger sink in between the folds, turned sideways and gasped at her very large rear end, bursting out of her, tight panties and raising her skirt to make them visible. She looked at the image of her doughy fingers and slowly ran her eyes up her reflections arm, glaring at the pillowy shoulders and elbows, at the ridiculously large breasts ill fitting for the tube top over them and resting on her grandiose gut.

"This is unreal. This isn't happening." Candice turned around and glanced over her shoulder and peered at her very wide body, noticing each curve and roll like it was a nasty blemish, "Ew God!" She proclaimed sizing up her 3 foot wide butt, jiggling as she moved and sinking her finger into her exposed love handles.

"Alright I'm ready to get off this train wreck of a ride, I hate this." As she turned the next corner she saw herself again, the wide, overweight self she saw a few seconds ago, in the same running outfit from before, but near bursting out of it, waddling towards her at a slow, pitiful pace with every bit of her image just jiggling and poking out, as if someone were trying to put sheets on a bed too big for them, readjusting her jogging shirt to cover her gut, and lifting up her shorts to try to keep them above her overly wide waist and buttocks, until finally stopping, wheezing in the hall and pulling out candy bars and eating them, uncontrollably.

Candice waddled past the same old woman as she left the tent, The Magical Mirror Mirage. She was flustered, red faced and scared as the realization of the crones warning: The last mirror you see is the last reflection you see.

"Now you understand deary? This CAN be a scary ride for the unfortunate who don't get the lucky combination life gave them. You're changed now and I hope you improve from here on. Have a nice life!"

Candice waddled towards the bench she was on earlier, hiking up her skirt to try and cover more of her belly rolls, as much as she could. Tugging on her tube top and unsticking her overly tight panties she glanced at herself in the washroom mirror, horrified at the fleshy woman staring back, rubbing her hands across her thick belly, rubbing her hands over her jiggling thighs and sinking her hands into her shelf like buttocks. Candice finally sat down on the bench, and upon hearing her skirt rip she heard Allison’s voice.

"Hey! A funhouse! That sounds awesome, there hasn't been one here at the fair in ages, lets check it out!"

Candice smiled a little as she began waddling towards her car.

Latest posts

Back