The Christmas Presents Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

rellis10

tuh-maw-tow
Merry Christmas to all!

I'm sure everyone got some lovely presents and that we'd love to hear about them and see them.

Here's my contribution, courtesy of my brother :p

14096q.jpg

I LOVE my new family guy slippers :happy:

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
A new robe, new jacket, Inception, Scott Pilgrim, new Stephen King book, a watch, a wallet, and an external hard drive.

Pics to come a little later. I'm really excited about all this stuff, even if it means that we can't buy food until February. :p

Agent 007

Shtick man
Sinterklaas already gave me a lot of presents. For Christmas I got several bottles of Flemish beer. :eat2:

Oh and I also noticed that Santa gave me a third Rep can. Thank you Santa, wherever you are!

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
From hubby/me i got a MyTouch 4g phone. (awesome toy!) and from Max i got a heart shaped necklace with "Mom" written in it. It's sweet:
156788_1788975083081_1200715733_2064894_2575094_n.jpg

AmazingAmy

I got a lot of chocolate that is already gone, but I also got a few non-edible things I couldn't quite digest. The Rocket Dogs are a Christmas and Birthday present combined from the parents, the Diamond perfume is from my sister, and the chocolate pizza is the gift I got custom made for my family. :)

pres.jpg

Ruffie

Husband got me a lovely diamond band with I love you cut into the side as a combination 25th anniversary xmas gift, got some makeup and lots of bath goods, earrings and a necklace,chocolates, a journal, the new Sarah Slean album, clothes and a bit of cash. Best part of the whole thing though is having a quiet day with those I love and a week off of work with pay YAY!

Mathias

SAMCRO
This time last year my mother was in the hospital. She's back home and totally healthy this year. Best present anyone could ask for.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
Gourmet chocolates, a Kiehl's Wonderland of Merry Gift Set, a few bottles of good wine, money, books. perfume, a new laptop w/case, and a diamond and cultured pearl ring.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I got a 50$ VISA giftcard. Which really is only about 45$ to use. If not less.

That is literally the only gift I received, and it wasn't even from a family member.

bmann0413

PLAYER ONE READY! START!
This time last year my mother was in the hospital. She's back home and totally healthy this year. Best present anyone could ask for.

Glad to hear that, broseph!

Let's see, what did I get...? Oh, I got:

Calvin Klein cologne box set, shark skin dress pants, Epic Mickey (and the collector's edition strategy guide), the It's a Trap Family Guy DVD, table tennis, and a PS3.

Good gifts, in my opinion.

Micara

Living and Learning
A 5-way indoor grill, an Egyptian bracelet, Stella McCartney perfume, Smashbox cosmetics, lotions & stuff from Victoria's Secret, 3 dresses from Lane Bryant, money, and... amethyst earrings and my CSI Wii game from Eric. :)

UnknownSpirit01

King of the ______
Had an awesome Christmas.
Gotz Inception on BluRay, Halo: Reach, some warm slippers, new winter boots, 8G flash drive, Halo Reach, iTunes gift card, Chicago Cubs posters for my dorm room, a new winter hat and scarf, and a hoodie.

My Dad, siblings, and I pitched in and got my Mom a Nook (colored). She loves reading books and now she can have all of her books on her nook and keep it in her purse all the time. She absolutely loves it, even though she has no clue on how to use it the Barnes and Nobles gives free classes on how to use the Nook so she is going next week to one of the classes.

Hope everyone else got what they wanted for Christmas and celebrated with loved ones!

Your Plump Princess

Just dancing with shadows
I got a new dance revolution-style game for Wii, and Smash Brothers Brawl [though it has a defect and needs to be returned, goddamnit.] and an AMAZING smelling bath/body set from my parents. From my brother [well..he picked it out.] I got THIS:

163909_1534730295022_1437770991_31204441_1878057_n.jpg
WHICH IS SO TOTALLY ME. :wubu: and he got me a gold skull keychain with little silver 'bling' on it. :wubu:

From my friend, I got a heart necklace and some home-made mint truffles :wubu:

FROM MY FRIEND JAMES I GOT A VIDEOGAME I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOREVER. Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door! :wubu: I loves him so much now. Hehe!

From my grandmother, I got a bunch of makeup and another bath/body set, and from my other grandmother, I got some money. [Which I got early, and spent on everyones Christmas Presents, but Shhhh. ]

Pics to come later, Way too excited and tired. :happy:

spiritangel

AmandaClause
we ell I already had my birthmas pressie from my sister and the girls I got a portable washing machine

and a huge box of ferrero roche chokkies

a friend made me a callandar and is giving me some oracle cards

another friend drew me loads of awesome pics and gave me a sexy red dress and some other sexy things

and mum gave me a rather large sum of money (my favourite kind of pressie cause now I can get stuff I have been wanting and needing)

and of course my pressie to myself My Irock and lots of hotfix gems I will be blinging up a storm soon

Aust99

I got this sewing machine for Christmas from my folks... I'm going to try making some skirts...View attachment 88603 So excited...

My siblings and I do a secret santa between the four of us so we only buy one, but nice gift.... My lil' sister got me (yay!!) so I got a lovely bag, purse, stone necklace, perfume, lipgloss and a book... the girl knows how to shop!!

:kiss2:

toni

In the know
I got a pair of short classic gray uggs, a pair of tall black bailey button uggs (a must have for fat calves), a super large bottle gift set of light blue, gold earrings, babycakes cupcake maker, bath bombs, a spa treatment and a few gift cards.

From work, I got a ton of red bull and a bunch of candles...Random, weird and awesome.

All that stuff is great but my most favorite is the "I love you...Mommy" book. It sort of made me tear up.

View attachment lovemommy.jpg

cinnamitch

I’m old so shut up
A 550 thread count sheet set
4 big new fluffy pillows
3 books- one on weather, one on the old days of country music and one about homesteading skills
perfume and body spray
a plush blanket
a big make up mirror
and i did not have to cook at all this year, one of my daughters took on the task this year and it was great

Justkris

I got:

1) Itunes $30 gift card
2) Modnation Racers (PS3) (Though I don't have a PS3 to play it on)
3) Sword In The Stone DVD
4) Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Wii)
5) Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes (Wii)
6) Batteries
7) Wii Classic Controller Pro
8) Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot "The Son of Chico Dusty" CD
9) Heat Dish heater
10) Various junk food

Famouslastwords

Iaintnogoddamnsonofabitch
I got:

What I'd Say to The Martians- and other veiled threats by Jack Handey (a book)
A Thousand Suns-Linkin Park (CD)
Tai Chi Master with Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh Blu-Ray
Eddie Izzard Live from Wembley DVD
A Nikon CoolPix L110B Digital Camera
Manic Panic pink hair dye
A new scale

Latest posts