• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Correction - by Matt L. (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britt Reid

Library Editor
~BBW, Magic, ~MWG - Neala gives a customer more than she ever intended

The Correction
by Matt L
(Adapted from Short Story Anthology, Vol 2)

Andrea Sparten was a glamorous babe who had high standards that caused her to be very seletive regarding others. In brief, she was a condescending snob. One would never think from her modest background that she would behave in such a manner, but it was a fact plain and simple. Both her parents were blue-collar workers. Her father worked in a factory and her mother was a waitress.

How did she become so pretentious? Maybe it was due to her appearance. Her lovely face was much too beautiful for words, showcased by a radiant golden blond mane that bounced off her shoulders. Her figure was trim and shapely, delightfully filling the garments she wore.

Neala opened the door and greeted the sultry vixen with a smile. "You looking for me honey, yes?"

Andrea glanced over Neala’s well-fed 300-pound figure, "Yes Ma’am. I heard you know voodoo and can work charms and spells."

Neala nodded, "You heard right. Come on in and I’ll fetch you some tea, yes?"

Andrea nodded and entered. "It took me a while to find your place, way out here in the woods."

Neala grinned, "And so you found me."

Taking a seat Andrea was given a hot cup of tea and Neala asked, "So honey, how can Neala help you?"

Andrea went into the details. "I met Marvin right out of high school; it was love at first sight. He was tall and good-looking and we looked the perfect couple. He was attending medical school and we had big dreams."

As Andrea spoke, Neala began shaping a ball of wax into a figure of a human being. "After we wed, Marvin lost interest in school and flunked out. Since then he works part time at a community hospital as a social worker and delivers pizza on the side. I can’t be married to a guy like that; a woman like me deserves more. Worst of all, he's put on so much weight; he barely looks like the same guy. He’s easily nearing 250."

Neala questioned Andrea, "Doesn’t he treat you right?"

Andrea polished off the tea, "Well yeah, sure he does. He’s forever trying to please me. Makes me breakfast in bed, buys me flowers and writes the sweetest poems, but I need more. I’m beautiful and deserve a big house, a sports car and lots of spending cash."

Neala smiled, "I think I understand."

Andrea continued, "We no longer match, I’m sexy and he’s become pudgy."

Neala left the room for a minute, then returned with another cup of tea. The tea had a strange aroma, which Andrea noticed, "That stuff reeks!"

But Neala insisted, "Drink up, it'll serve its purpose."

Neala then began to shape the ball of wax into a feminine form as Andrea drank the Tea. "So honey, you want your sweetie and you to match, yes?"

Andrea nodded, "Yeah, he’s not ambitious or good looking enough for me anymore, so please correct this."

Andrea handed Neala a roll of twenties. "Here’s four hundred dollars. Help us to become more alike or have him fall out of love with me, so I can find someone worth my while."

Neala asked, "Do you love Marvin?"

Andrea replied, "Yeah, at least I did, but I can’t live like this."

Neala then asked, "Do you think you’d be able to find someone else who’d love you as much?"

Andrea laughed, "Hey with my looks, I can reel in a wealthy doctor or lawyer. Who care’s about love as long as he has the greenbacks?"

This remark settled Neala’s mind. She began adding more wax to the female figure. Andrea burped and felt her clothes become tighter.

"I don’t feel very well," Andrea remarked.

Neala grinned, "My magic is working, no?"

Andrea looked at Neala, "What is happening to me?"

Neala chuckled, "I’m complying with your wishes."

Neala took hold of Andrea arm and proceeded to lift her up, out of the chair. "You feel lightheaded, no?"

Andrea nodded, "Yeah I’m dizzy, nauseous too. What was in that tea?"

Neala explained as she led Andrea into a guest bedroom, "The tea was made with special herbs from my homeland. It’s powerful medicine. Its side effects will fade away shortly and you’ll be a new woman."

Andrea didn’t like the sound of that, "New woman? What does that mean? I’m happy the way I am."

Neala chuckled; "You don’t sound so happy, complaining about a man who loves you so much."

Once inside the bedroom, Neala removed Andrea’s clothing and put her to bed. Andrea’s body felt strange and she tried to speak, but the words never left her mouth. She was lost in a daze, as the room seemed to circle around her.

Neala opened an old wooden chest that laid at the foot of the bed and took out a faded matronly looking gown, obviously made for a big woman. Laying the gown over a chair, Neala then left the room and went back to add more wax to the figure.

Four hours later, Andrea was sitting at Neala’s kitchen table, devouring a huge meal. Andrea’s hair was now a shade lighter and limp, resting over her shoulders. Her face was still cute but extremely chubby with swollen cheeks and broad double chin. The gown she wore was a tight fit, showing off every pound of her big, flabby body. Her pudgy upper arms jiggled as she reached over and poured herself a tall glass of milk. Andrea’s enormous breasts swung forward as she lifted her body to grab a biscuit at the far end of the table.

Smiling as she ate, Andrea felt happy and comfortable about her size. Her large butterball belly rested on the edge of the table and her expansive waist had thick rolls of fat that glided over the armrest of her chair. A layer of fat covered her generously wide hips and her oversize rear poured over the seat of the chair.

Andrea’s chunky thighs rubbed together as she moved, as her pulpy saddlebags pointed towards the direction of the floor. Andrea’s nature was changed as well. No longer manipulative and high maintenance, she was simple and more down to earth.

"How do you feel? Neala asked.

Andrea looked up from her plate, still eating as she replied, "I feel wonderful! I can’t wait to get home and make Marvie a big supper!"

Neala smiled, "That's fine dearie. So you’re happy with the change?"

Andrea sat up straight and put down her fork. With sparkling eyes she rubbed her large, flabby belly, "I have never felt happier!"

Neala chuckled, "You know you outweigh your hubby, yes?"

Andrea nodded then burped, "Oh I know. But he’ll love me just the way that I am."

Neala glanced over the 375 pound Andrea and concurred with a smile, "I know he will dearie. I’m confident of this, yes."

FINIS

Latest posts

Back