• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH The DC Life

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*This is an update and a sequel on my previous story "Professor?" (Found Here http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100548 ) Following the exploits of those characters and adding in some new ones. I hope to work on it frequently and I think it will be a lot of fun.*

The DC Life
by exjock​

Prologue

It wasn’t supposed to be this hard. Sandra Brooks thought as she ran the numbers for what seemed to be like the millionth time. It was 11pm on a Saturday night and she had wanted to go out to mingle with the political crowd. Instead she was stuck in her office building with her boss Jack Howard. At least there’s pizza as long as he didn’t eat the whole box!

Chapter 1

Jack Howard looked out from his office window, gazing at the DC skyline. It was the winter of 2017 and he had accomplished what many thought was impossible...Donald Trump was president. How much did Jack have to do with this? Some said he was the architect in the shadows, others said he just pounced on an opportunity but regardless, he was high on the hog and loving it.

“Stacy, can you give Ryan a call and tell him to get off his butt and do something about this repeal and replace nonsense. Tell him if he wants to meet, I’m free for lunch, I don’t care where but make sure it’s at one of my approved places, he ruins the meal if he picks the place, thanks.” Jack sighed as he hung up the phone.

Folding his hands on his stomach, he looked down and noticed that’s all he could see. Fatter than Chris Christie now geez. If the old team could see me now Of course they could see him now, in fact a quick google search of his name would bring up all sorts of articles, postings and pictures of him, Jack Howard was not semi-famous in the political scene and a rock star for those in the know.

But this fame also brought with it a price, scrutiny and being on the team of one such as President Trump, scrutiny happened a lot more often than was desirable.

“Trump Fat Shamed Miss Universe, What does he tell Howard?” “Trump Denies Fat Shaming, says He even Employs Heavy People”. That second one had brought with it a picture of a campaign rally where Jack, at 301lbs, was standing next to the then presidential candidate, clapping. Campaigns were hard on waistlines, even getting Trump to work out consistently was a challenge, but stress, take out food and local cuisine put on pounds fast.

“At least Melania and Ivanka get it.” He chuckled to himself. He was brought out of his thoughts with a knock on his office door.

“Hey boss!” Caitlin Starr exclaimed.

“Caitlin, you don’t have to call me that anymore, you’ve got people calling you that now.” Jack said.

“You’ll always be the boss to me...whoa buddy!” She had walked over and sank a well manicured finger into Jack’s bulging midsection. “I know I lost a ton of weight but I didn’t think you would find all of it! Weren’t you and Annie dieting?” Caitlin said, unable to contain her thoughts.

Jack stood up to brush the donut crumbs off of his shirt. He was supposed to be dieting...it was not going as well as he had thought. Caitlin was looking smart in a sleeveless women’s suit. It showed off her now toned arms after a couple years of crossfit and moving to a city where who you slept with mattered. Her soft curves were gone, worked into tight hips and thighs while maintaining an ass. The belly had flattened and she looked like she could be in the Olympics for an event like bobsled or sprinting. Her face had also lost its softness and she was many a politician’s dream now, although she was no longer a “get drunk and sleep with someone” sort of woman. If she was going to drink, it was a diet coke and rum or something else light, beer was too many calories she had explained one happy hour.

Standing in Jack’s office, the two could not be a more odd couple at the moment.

“It’s going alright.” Jack lied as he shook her hand.

“Well a few months of crossfit and at least we’d have you back down to Cleveland Jack, a year and maybe we’d be back down to entry level employee Jack.” She winked. He didn’t mind the banter, Cait had known him from his first job with the party and had watched him rise, he had helped her and she was a loyal worker, something that did not come by a lot working in politics. She had proved to be invaluable in DC and Jack loved that she was making a career out of it herself.

“Yeah well, if I had the time I would. Being an advisor without looking like an advisor takes a lot of it up.” He said.

“I know but you won’t be a boy wonder forever, in fact, I’d say some of that gut might be from that late 20s spread.” She patted his stomach again. “Remember how big I used to be?”

“Yes...yes, I get it...could we-”

“And Annie isn’t getting any smaller either ya know, you guys came back from that campaign with more than votes.” She interjected.

“Alright! Jesus Cait, are you my fitness mom? Let’s get down to some business.” Jack said, steering the conversation back.

“Aye aye Captain.” Caitlin responded with one more wink. She definitely winked a lot more now. He thought.

“We need some help in the press, the dems have a full court press on with all of our nominations, even the one’s that have been nominated. Could you talk your girl into running interference to get them off of the White House’s back?” Jack explained.

“I can try, but she’s trying to gear up for either governor or a run at a senate seat, we think Williams might retire and she doesn’t want to do anything that might jeopardize that.” Caitlin said.

“I know, I get it, tell her it will be worth her while if she can.” Jack offered.

“I will, you know you’d have a little bit more time for your health if you weren’t putting out all these fires.” Caitlin said in a hushed tone.

Jack looked at her in the eye. Don’t I know it. “Just please work on this for us. It’s bigger than all of that.” He said.

She sighed. “Anything for you boss, you got me to where I am today. Do try to lay off some of the donuts though, even Sandra’s looking a bit thicker working in this office.”

She left. Jack sat down heavily in his chair. He pondered for a moment...I made a deal with the devil and now I’m trying to make it all work out, she’s right. He sat back, losing himself in his thoughts once more.

Latest posts

Back