• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Divorce/LTR Breakup Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeoGibson

Happy
Ok. So I’m currently separated and heading down the road to become divorced. I wanted to open this thread up to others and sharing their experiences as I’ve never broken up with anyone in a Long-Term Relationship (LTR for short) or marriage before.

What are some things you learned? Or wish you had done differently? Or didn’t see coming? I’m also interested in things others have done to move forward past it, dating again as a bhm/bbw after many years inside a relationship, or if they haven’t been able to move past it at all. Really just any thoughts or experiences are welcome. I know relationships that have many years behind them can be tricky to navigate at best of times and really hard to dissolve. So what did y’all do?

I debated putting this in the lounge or main board to open it up, but since I spend most of my time on this board I decided to go with my homies here. Or, those that are still around! :p
If one of you mods think this would be better served elsewhere though, then by all means move it accordingly.

Latest posts

Back