• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Donut Coupon - SSBBW, XXWG

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minthat91

Oh hello, there. Here is a story I wrote. It is an ongoing story with like a million chapters I'll put up one at a time I guess. Please let me know what you think! Thanks! I hope you like it or love it! :)

The Donut Coupon
By minthat91/toomuchcake

Chapter One

"Are you sure you don't want it?" Colleen asked her boyfriend Dan.

Dan shook his head. "No, you take it. You'll get more use out of it than me." He had recently won a coupon in a raffle or something, some kinda contest or whatever, for free donuts from the local Pink Piggy Donut shop, a popular donut chain.

Colleen blushed a little; she hadn't realized he'd noticed how many she'd been eating lately. In fact, she had started to grow a bit of a potbelly from her indulgences. "Okay," she agreed. "I just hope I don't overdo it!"

"I'm sure you'll maintain your self discipline," he reassured her as they entered the shop.

The girl behind the counter, a slender freckly brunette, introduced herself as Kimberly and smiled at them until Colleen handed over the coupon. "What the hell is this?" she demanded, grabbing the coupon and examining it.

"It's a coupon," Colleen explained, but Kimberly would have none of it. She marched into the back room and called the Pink Piggy corporate office. When she returned a few minutes later, she was smiling again.

"Sorry for that outburst," she apologized. "You see, I own this franchise and it's not really making enough money to be giving away donuts. But I talked to corporate and the way this will work is for every free donut I give you, they pay me back twice."

"Twice as much"?

"Yes, once for the materials, and twice because that's one more donut I won't sell for profit. So what can I get you?"

"Chocolate frosted for me, and a cruller for my boyfriend, but he'll pay for that one."

"Why don't you get a cruller too?" she offered. "I mean, it's free..."

A cruller did sound like a good idea... "Okay," she agreed.

"And since it's free, you should try the donut of the day, too, it's like some butterscotch thing."

Colleen's mouth began to water but she didn't want to look like a pig in front of her boyfirned. "You might as well," he shrugged. "Since it's free."

They didn't leave until about an hour later. After every donut Colleen ate Kimberly would come by with another one she highly recommended, that her new friend just had to try. And Colleen, liberated by her boyfriend's words, enjoyed herself greedily gobbling them all down, oblivious to his aprehenxive glances down to her swollen midsection.

By the time she finally managed to refuse Kim, she was having trouble standing. As Dan helped her to the door she groaned, "Those donuts were so good... I can't come her too much though... I'll get huge..."

Latest posts

Back