• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Duct Tape Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
There was recently some references made to this wonderful product. I'm a firm believer that anything can be fixed with Duct Tape and WD40. I was just wondering what are some of the craziest things you've fixed or held together with Duct Tape.
For me. Well, I once passed a car through inspection with the left front quarter panel held on with, (basically made of) duct tape. I wish I had pics, of the car and peoples faces. It may not seem like much to some, but there were about 4-5 big rolls of tape. I firmly believe that this could have been worked into Jeff Foxworthy's "You Might Be a Redneck if" routine. The car was an Olds Cutlass Ciera, it looked a little something like this
Olds.jpg

Latest posts

Back