• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fat Camera - by Anonymous (~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Revenge, Sex, ~XWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
~BBW (Multiple), Magic, Revenge, Sex, ~XWG – A rare antique changes several lives in unexpected ways!.

The Fat Camera
By Wilson Barbers
(Note: originally retrieved and posted as anonymous)

It looked like something you'd pick up in a garage sale: a beat-up chintzy disc camera with a broken strap and a Japanese name that was unfamiliar to Joni. Yet from the way Lorne was holding it up to her, you'd think it was the most expensive piece of equipment that he had.

He stood by the darkroom in his Piacenza plaids, grasping the camera in both hands, a knowing smile on his aesthetic face. Behind the darkroom door, a muffled scratching could be heard.

Joni arched an elegant eyebrow at the fashion photog, gave him one of those casually contemptuous looks that had made her one of the year's hottest models, and waited for him to explain what he was showing her. Lorne being Lorne, it didn't take long.

"I found this camera in a Goodwill last week," he breathily said. "I was looking for something I could use in this Hockney style photo collage I had in mind. It only cost me two bucks, plus the cost of some disc film at the local Walgreen's. When I got back, I decided to try the camera out on Daisy - she's my favorite model as you well know - and I took a series of snaps. You won't believe the effect it had on her!"

Behind the darkroom door, the sound of Daisy's yipping grew more noticeable. Joni had never been friendly with Lorne's Shih Tzu - she thought it an obnoxious little bitch - but her first feeling upon seeing the dog was a flash of pity. From a pampered and somewhat hyper animal, Daisy had been transformed into an obese puffball. Her legs barely cleared her belly as she waddled into the room.

"What happened to her?" Joni gasped, watching the canine's plodding progress.

"She got fat!" Lorne announced gleefully, and with just this mention of the word, the slender model shivered. Ever since she was a pre-teen, Joni had been fighting the battle of the bulge with a ferocity that bordered on the anorexic.

"Immediately. It's this camera. You know how the camera eye is: it always puts a little weight on its subject unless you work at compensating for it. Well, this thing - and don't ask me how it works - puts the weight on for real! Took a half a roll of film, and Daisy gained over ten pounds!"

"That's unbelievable!" Joni said.

"You don't believe me, want to let me try it out on you?" Lorne asked with a wicked grin, holding the camera up as if to aim it her way.

"Are you kidding?" Joni said, ducking out of his line of sight. "I work hard to keep myself this trim, and you know it!"

Lorne laughed and put the camera back in a nearby glass cabinet, then he leaned down to scratch his porky pet. Joni walked up to the cabinet and more closely examined the item under discussion. It still just looked like a cheapo camera.

"Tried to track down the manufacturer," the photographer said, "but no one in the business has even heard of the company. I don't know where it came from, but I'm assuming that it's one of a kind."

He sidled over to her side, a bottle of Evian water in his hand.

"Let me tell you a little story," Lorne said. "I was sitting in the park nearby with my camera, looking to try it out. Watching the joggers, I caught one I knew in my camera sight."

Lorne paused dramatically for emphasis. "Made him eighty pounds heavier in the space of three clicks. You should have seen him panting!"

He took a swig of bottled water, smiling maliciously at the memory. "Teach him to snub me at one of Wendel's parties!"

It took several seconds for everything Lorne was saying to sink in. When it did, Joni looked up and said, "Lorne, you can be soooo cruel! I know the jogger you’re likely thinking of – and he likes me. But he wanted me to off my diet so I gave him the door. But you are just totally mean!””

"Areen’t I, though?" Lorne gloated. "But face it, aren't you thinking about what you could do with this baby on a certain hot prospect named Hilary Bane?"

Of course, she was.

Ever since Ms. Bane had shown her sweet Southern face at the Arbe modeling agency, Joni had developed an instant animosity. The silver blond Georgian, with a peach complexion and those camera-friendly lips, was rapidly closing in on Joni's position as number one model at Arbe's. Was it any wonder Joni hated her?

Just this morning she'd been told that Hilary had been selected for the cover slot of a certain sports mag's swimsuit issue: this skinny newbie was pushing Joni out of the limelight and she'd do anything to stop it. Small wonder that the canny Lorne had invited her to show off his camera. The photog had some expensive habits and was always looking for new ways to finance them.

"How much?" Joni finally asked.

"To own this marvelous instrument?"

Lorne smirked and named a sum that was just a bill away from being exorbitant. He knew his market, alright.

She left with the mysterious camera in tow and headed for the closest convenience store. Next day, Joni arrived at the agency early to catch her rival alone. Hilary was known for her promptness and ability to look cool and alert at the earliest of hours. She came in soon after Joni, wearing a pair of high-cost jeans and a clinging sleeveless tee. Joni followed the model into the dressing room, and as the Southerner sat down before a collage of mirrors, her stalker pulled out Lorne's camera.

She quickly got the blond in her sights, putting as much of her upper body in the picture frame as she could fit. The slender Southerner turned to see Joni snapping her first fattening photo.

"Oh, hi, Joni!" she said, and with that first click!, her sweet Georgia face began to fill out, her prominent cheekbones growing less discernible, the start of a second chin appearing. In the space of an instant, the model lost all trace of fashionable slenderness, her athletic frame softening under her tee-shirt.

Grinning maliciously, Joni snapped the magic camera once more, and with its click!, Hilary's chins definitely doubled, her formerly slim waist thickened into an emphatic pot belly, her boyish hips widened to cover the chair. Let's see you in a swimsuit now, Joni happily thought. Another click! and her rival turned into a cover girl for BBW.

Perhaps she should have stopped at that point, for Hilary had an expression on her face that was profoundly distressed. But she didn't. Joni fired the camera repeatedly, leaning back to fit the widening woman in her sights. The southerner's belly grew out in front of her, draping over the edge of the chair and dangling closer and closer to her thickening ankles. Her gelatinous bra-less breasts grew further apart from each other, widening her tee-shirt's cleavage. Her chins increased in number, and her prominent lips looked slight in comparison to her swollen freckled cheeks. The straps of her top bit into her massive upper arms, which swelled and sagged over her elbows with greater emphasis each time Joni pressed the button.

The camera's magic seemed to work exponentially: the bigger that Hilary got, the larger each click!ing gain. By the time the disc was finished, the blond model had easily grown past 500 pounds. Hers was a massiveness you associated with circus fat ladies, not with one of the nineties' top fashion queens. Joni would have not thought the transformation possible.

And yet surprisingly (at least to Joni, who was used to equating beauty with sveltness), Hilary had retained her camera-ready womanliness, her full-lipped sexiness. Despite her size and the look of dismay on her face, she still looked damnably attractive. Shifting her mountainous body, she gawked at Joni and said, "Joni, what's happened to you?"

Happened to her? What was Hilary talking about?

Joni stepped back to get a look at herself in one of the mirrors - or rather, she tried to take a step back but found she couldn't. As the fat blond stood and Joni got her first full glimpse of herself in the collection of makeup mirrors behind her, the reason became apparent.

Joni was easily double the obese model's size; her belly and rear grown so humongous that they dragged the floor. Her swollen legs, which were now wider than a mid-sized fat woman at her widest, couldn't lift her cumbersome bulk from where she rested. Looking down at her spreading body, Joni was unable to see the floor, her paisley dress billowing out like a hallucinatory blimp.

If Hilary had grown to the size of the largest circus fat woman, she was barely half compared to Joni! The model had become a living ball of obesity, her huge legs barely able to bend, her face swaddled in fat, head dwarfed atop her incalculable tonnage.

What had happened? Nothing like this had occurred with Lorne? Suddenly understanding dawned.

The mirrors!

In striving to keep only Hilary in her sights, Joni hadn't taken into account the dressing room mirrors that were over her shoulders. Joni's careful composition had blocked Hilary's reflection, but it hadn't kept her own face out of the picture three different ways. As a result the camera's fattening effectiveness had multiplied on her.

Dismayed, she dropped the camera and felt it bounce off an overlapping fold of hip fat. Struggling off her chair, Hilary tried to reach over and retrieve the device. Which was when she discovered what had happened to her. Her entire body jiggling, she swayed her form around and took a good look at herself. To Joni's surprise, she began to laugh.

"Boy," she said, "won't Jimbo be pleased to see me?

Jimbo?

"My old boyfriend from back home," Hilary explained, though Joni hadn't spoken that last thought aloud.

"I grew up chubby as a kid, but that didn't bother Jimbo. If anything, he liked me as I was and would've liked me even bigger. The boy was one genuine fat admirer! I'll give him this, though: he stuck with me through my dieting, said he'd wait for me when I left for the city. I just had to see if I could make it as a thin woman. I did, but ever since I got that swimsuit assignment, I've been thinking about Jimbo, about returning home.

"Now you've forced the issue," she continued, finally lowering herself sufficiently to get the camera. "I don't know how this thing works, but it looks like Arbe's two top models have outgrown their place in the agency. . ."

She aimed the camera at Joni, speculatively snapped it, and though the disc had already been spent, Joni felt her cumbrous paunch fall even further against the floor, lifting the heels of her feet off the carpet.

"I'm sorry," Hilary said, though a glint in her eyes belied the apology - as did that second slip of the fingers that click!ed the camera one last time. Joni groaned and felt her feet leave the floor completely: balancing on her blubbery front and underside, she was now like one of those roly-poly punching dolls she used to see as a kid. She felt totally swathed and encumbered by her fat.

"I'd better put this thing away!" Hilary said apologetically. "We need to find a way to move you!"

It took the rest of the day to get Joni out of the dressing room, and by then every one in the building had been by to gawk at her. Getting her mobile wasn't the most difficult part: with two attached dollies squeezed underneath her distended belly, she was finally able to use her legs to wheel herself around. The hard part of was getting Joni through the door and keeping the tabloids out of camera range. Once they moved her out of the building, the cumbersome model was forklifted into the back of an empty delivery truck and taken home to her loft apartment. Fortunately for everyone, the building had double doors and a strong freight elevator.

They left her alone with Hilary, eager to get away from the two of them as if their extraordinary accumulation was contagious. Joni stood in the center of her hastily rearranged loft, ringed by furniture that had been moved to make way for her mountainous form. Behind her, Hilary was rummaging through the refrigerator, looking for something non-dietetic. Finally she reappeared in Joni's line of sight, brandishing a quart bottle of Diet Pepsi Free and taking healthy swigs from it.

"We've gotta ditch this low-cal stuff," she drawled. "After all, what's the point?"

Joni felt on the verge of tears. She supposed she deserved this based on her original intentions, yet did anyone deserve to be as gigantic as her: a half ton of swollen fleshiness, barely mobile? From one of the most desired women in the world to its hugest human freak in the space of a day - it was monstrous!

Her stricken expression wasn't lost on Hilary. Perhaps it was because Joni had borne the brunt of the camera's magic, but despite her own obesity, the Southerner seemed to bear her no ill will.

Grabbing a pursy hand, she asked Joni to lift her arms. When she did, Hilary peeled her paisley dress up over her head, pulling the fabric out of each fat roll. Her body quivered with the freedom: her skin was textured but blemish-free; with every breath, it shimmered sensuously. Joni felt the evening's coolness on her vast expanse of skin. It felt marvelous.

"I know what you need," Hilary said, placing her palms on Joni's paunch, letting them sink into her. "Some attention."

With that, she began to knead and explore Joni's prominent belly, inserting her fingers into every fold appraisingly, weighing the heft of every roll. Hilary leaned across her body, tasting Joni's spreading flesh. Fat forms mashed together, they felt each other's full-blown womanliness. The corpulent blond made her way to Joni's right breast, a great globe of jiggle that itself weighed more than a teenage girl, and found her nipple. As tongue touched aureola, Joni felt herself start to rouse.

"Lie back," Hilary whispered. Joni slowly rolled onto her back, sending the dolly shooting out from under her. She felt herself spread and flatten against the wooden floor, felt her side widen past her arms. She was stranded on her back, unsure if she could even sit back up again, but she didn't care - thanks to Hilary's attentions, she was hotter than she'd ever felt in her life! The Southerner shed her clothing, unstrapped her shredded panties, and plunged a fat arm between Joni's thighs. Her head resting on Joni's stomach like it was a soft pillow, she probed through the pressing folds of flesh. Suddenly, she hit Joni's sexual center.

Quaking with passion, Joni quickly came, belly bucking and cresting frantically, obscuring the crown of Hilary's head. It was almost as if her multiplied weight had also increased her capacity for orgasm. She lost count of the number of times she came.

"I know people who are going to worship you," Hilary was saying, "who'll show you thoughtfulness like you've never known before as a mere fashion model." Joni gasped and panted, but her body refused to settle down even after Hilary had removed her hand. Warm fluid oozed through her folds of thigh flesh like lava through the earth's fissures. Visions of food were dancing through her head. She may have been stranded on her back, pinned by her phenomenal weight, but she was also soaring!

"I'm starving," Joni said, when she finally enough presence of mind to speak. Hilary nodded happily, stood and went to the phone for a deli order. Between the two of them, they ate through the whole takeout menu twice, Hilary seated by Joni's right shoulder and handing her sandwich after sandwich. Like her body's capacity for orgasm, her appetite had similarly grown. Each bite was heavenly; she thought she'd never get full.

The two women ate and talked the night away, comparing childhoods and laughing at their earlier fear of fatness. Unencumbered by professional jealousy, the memory of Hilary's touch still fresh, Joni found herself growing to actually like her former rival.

The following day, Hilary contacted her boyfriend, who indeed had kept himself free for her. Jimbo dropped all business - being the inherited owner of a bustling textile plant made it easy - and sped into the city.

One look at the new Hilary, and the lanky Georgian was rapturous; the sight of Joni had him awestruck. The two Southerners spread the word through the wealthier reaches of the fat admirer community. By the end of the week, Joni found herself surrounded by worshipping men and women, all of them eager to feed her and be in her presence. Hilary was right: this was totally unlike the attention she'd received in her slim days.

It was better.

A friend of Jimbo's came up with a custom-made version of the makeshift support dollies, and with a system of machine-run pulleys and ropes, Joni was able to lift herself onto the device. She was soon able to wheel herself around every part of hr renovated loft, though there were days that she simply enjoyed being still, her admirers around her with all manner of mouth-watering foodstuff. The food was great, and the sex - at the hands of several different lovers every night - was even greater!

Joni's name became legend with fat admirers everywhere, not just for her size but her possession of the miraculous camera. More than one lover, man and woman, was willing to pay big bucks for the chance to use it on their partner.

For her part, Joni didn't mind: the former model reveled in her admirers' attention, in a lift of nonstop sexual and gustatory gratification. Hilary and Jimbo returned to Georgia, but before they left, they tracked down a certain ex-jogger for Joni. Him, she let use the camera for free. . .

Latest posts

Back