• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

BOTH The fat couple - by Norseman (SSBBW/both/XWG/romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORSEBELL

SSBBW/BHM/XWG/Romance

The fat couple

By Norseman

1 - When we met

The after ski had just started and I was sitting in the Jägerstube with my friends. Large glasses of Austrian beer were on the table and I had just ordered Jägermeister for all of us. The skiing day in the Austrian Alps had been perfect with sun and white snow all over the beautiful mountains.
It was already hot in the Jägerstube and without further thoughts I took of my fleece jacket. I looked down at my bloated belly spilling over the tight waistband of my slalom trousers. The fat fold was impossible to hide in the skintight super fabric shirt.
The boys made a toast for a perfect skiing day. I was thinking of all the beer we were drinking; it goes right into my belly I said to myself and sighed.

My two best friends and I had taken a week off from our jobs to go downhill skiing in Austria. We had known each others from the school days, we were all in the early 30`s and I was the one not married. We had great days together.
For four years we had been to the Austrian Alps. Last year I had some trouble following the others down the slopes. Over a few years I had packed on some 40 pounds, all of it going to my upper body. My back was kind of bloated and in front a beer belly spilled out. It was like a sack in front of me and it was not a good feeling in many situations.
I always loved sports - playing golf and go downhill skiing were my favorites. However, that damn belly was a growing problem for me.

Austrian ski resorts are famous for their after ski and this Jägerstube was no exception. It was crowded, some were dancing to the music and the atmosphere was great. Huge amounts of beer went steadily down our throats.
It was when returning from the men’s room that I saw her. She was standing together with a couple and they must have arrived late. They were still in their slalom dresses. She had a red jacket and white trousers. Both her face and her dress got my attention. She had the most lovely, smiling face and her dress was more than filled out. She looked older than me.
I went back to the boys, but could not forget the short glimpse of that special girl in the red jacket.

Half an hour later I went to the bar to buy more beer. Deliberately I looked over to where the girl was standing. She had taken her jacket off. Her upper body was directly plump and with a huge belly fold.
I passed close to where she was standing. She saw that I looked at her. I gave her a polite smile and she smiled back at me.
Gosh, it’s something very special with that girl, I thought. A spark was turned on in me.

After dinner that evening my friends wanted to go to the same Jägerstube to have more beers. I said I wanted to go to the most popular dancing place in the small village. To be honest I hoped to see my special girl again. The place I suggested was crowded, so we had to stand at the bar. After a large beer I wanted to look around for a table where we could sit. I pressed myself through the crowd and a few times my belly bumped into people.
Suddenly I saw her! She was obviously sitting alone, I guessed her two friends were dancing. I went straight over to her and asked for a dance. I saw she recognized me with a smile in her pretty face. We got to the dance floor and stood in front of each other swaying to the rhythm of the music like the modern way of dancing. It was not easy to talk because the DJ was in the high volume mode. When the DJ played a more smooth melody I took around her and tried to dance the way I liked. It was crowded and we bumped into others on the floor. Holding around her I could feel her soft and fleshy body, her fat rolls and the fat on her back. After a few minutes she relaxed in my arms and we danced nicely together.

- “My name is Thomas. You are such a good dancer, I said and looked her right in her eyes. I’m from Norway and I hope you speak English”.

- “My name is Gabrielle, call me Gabbie, she answered with a typical German accent.
I live in Salzburg. And I am not a good dancer”, she smiled back to me.

We danced for a while without saying much and then went for something to drink. At the bar I saw one of my friends. He had been looking for me, but calmed down when he saw I was coming from the dance floor. He looked at the girl and gave me a twinkle with his eye.
The girl asked if I wanted to sit at her table together with her two friends. I ordered beer for all of us. I learned that the couple was married and like the girl they also lived in Salzburg, Austria. I told I was a Norwegian and on holiday with my two best boyfriends. They joined our table a bit later.

We had a great evening with dancing, lots of beer and nice jokes and talking together.
I learned a bit more of Gabbie. Her parents ran a hotel in Salzburg and she helped them both in the office and the kitchen. She was very fond of cooking and that could be seen on her body, she said with a shy smile. She had been two years in USA studying hotel business.
Gabbie was really plump all over her body and I guessed she weighed more than 200 pounds. She was of average height and carried her weight perfectly.
I liked her very much and I felt she liked me too. I wanted to go skiing with her the next day, but wouldn’t disappoint my two friends who had bought lift cards for a nearby skiing area.

My friends and I had a wonderful next day in the sloops. The only thing was that I started to feel the heavy weight of all the beer drinking and good food in the Alps. In the morning I had trouble to make room in the slalom trousers for my growing gut. And running down the sloops with a bloated and heavy gut in front of me was not as easy as before.
In the afternoon we ended up in the same Jägerstube as before. I was very eager to see if Gabbie was in the crowd. I could not find her. After a while her two friends entered the place heading to the bar. I went over to them to ask for Gabbie.
They told the sad story that she had fallen in a sloop and broken her leg. It was a complicated fracture right above the slalom boot, and she was driven by ambulance to a hospital in her hometown Salzburg.
We were talking for a few more minutes. Before I left I asked them to bring my best regards. And luckily I got her cell phone number.

Two days later we were back in Norway and to our normal working and daily routines.
I was thinking a lot about Gabbie and how her recovery was going.
I sent her a message on the cell phone after a few weeks and asked how she was. She replied telling she had a lot of pain in the leg. She was home from the hospital and was sitting in a wheelchair with her plastered leg.

More to follow

Latest posts

Back