• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fat Holy Man's Own Tantric Teaching Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obesus

Designated Fat Holy Man
Oh heck....why on Earth would I want to try something so incredibly outlandish and absurd as trying to teach the Tantras to a group of folks more interested in fat men? Because I am Obesus, naturally, and the impossible is my own staked-out territory, natch! Ahem! The actual reason besides that one is to awaken some of the latent sense of lifeforce and philosophy in our little community here and finally to present the elements of practice in the Tantras which can be used by all either in or out of ritual context, to enhance sensuosity and in-touchness with one's own body. It really is a size acceptance technique since a number of fat men are not exactly in close touch with their bodies or spirits and that can be remedied and healed! Part of this was inspired by the fact that our mental health program currently has a PhD. candidate who also has a Master's in Somatic Psychology and has been working with some of our clients (who happen to be BHM!) to get in touch with their sense of body and presence..with great results! The techniques are not at all complex and while it is easier to teach them in person, they can be communicated for everyone to experiment with.
With that out of the way, we begin the Fat Holy Man's own Tantric Teaching Thread....folks of all sizes not only welcome, but diversity and tolerance practised and taught here! I now we have some other folks practicing various forms of pranayama and martial arts here...please bring insights where you can! Muchas Gracias! :bow:

Latest posts

Back