• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The fat jobinterview – I’m a fat-aholic

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scandi (FFA)

cand.bellyrub'er
I’ve to share a little secret with you.

I’m working with recruitment, and do a lot of jobinterview every day, and the other day I just met this awesome fat guy.
Normally I can be professional and focus my attention about the jobmatch, but I did everything wrong in this meeting… I couldn’t concentrate, cause my head was spinning around with 200 km/h..
One of the brain-cell was thinking about how much this guy turned me on, and my other brain cell was trying to get me come down.

He just had this sexy twinkly in his eyes, and I could feel it through the whole body, so I had to look down in the table, giggles (and I just felt so guilty every time my eyes by “an accident” got a look on his belly).
OMG, what is happening to me?
I think I might have some fat-abstinence… I’m 30 years old, and I’m a still a FatBoyBelly-Virgin, lol

The next “mistake”..
I send him my MSN-address, and told him he could put me on his MSN if he wanted to… (SO totally unprofessional). *shame on you Scandi*

Later the same evening, he suddenly logged in. Aaww my heart was just pumping faster, and it was so difficult to type him anything (I had to weigh every word before I answered him back – important to be professional I was thinking… lol yah maybe a little TOO late).

I’ve had 2 glasses of redwine, so I was a little braver. I was talking with him about anything and everything, and suddenly I just told him…. Well, I actually think you’re the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen in my office.
He was very flattered, and told me he almost were melting away everytime he looked in my eyes <3

The chat developed and turned more and more into naughty talk….. and now I’m might going to meet this flabby handsome guy! (and, another mistake.. he do have a girlfriend......... I'm not proud of this and don't know what to do).

Damn damn damn, I could put myself away for month, just feel so a shame. What is he thinking? Well, did I get the job because she wanted my body. Or what if he is saying anything about this to others. NO GOOD.. Wish I could turn the time back (but on the other hand I wouldn’t have miss this conversation).

Latest posts

Back