The Fat Princess - by IrishBard (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG, Intrigue)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by IrishBard, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Jan 15, 2010 #1

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

~BBW, Magic, ~MWG, Intrigue - A Royal Princess goes on a life-changing adventure after a life-changing event.

The Fat Princess
    by IrishBard

(Author's Note: I hope this story is fun, guys. Just a note, I might not update as frequently as I usually do, mainly to make sure the story is solid and so on.)

Chapter 1: The Witch of the Woods

“No! No, no, no; NO!”

Princess Emily threw the dress out of the window, the seamstress crying out before running out the room in tears.

The princess’s tower in Castle Lu Barone had a very long line of seamstresses waiting outside, each presenting the wedding dress they hoped their beautiful princess would wear. Her mother the Queen and her father the King had offered a vast reward for a perfect dress for their little girl, so that everything was perfect for her special day.

Princess Emily was young and beautiful. Very thin, but curvaceous at the same time. She was said to steal a man’s heart with just a smile. With long luscious golden hair, bright green eyes and perfect white teeth, her smile could make a storm change its' mind. Her waist was small, her stomach slim, her butt petite, her boobs small but perky. She was the kingdom's figurehead, and thousands of knights had lost their lives in order to win her heart.

But if anyone met her in person, a completely different side was show to them.

“That dress was ugly, tacky, poorly made and, worst of all, made me look fat! FAT!” Emily screamed, her face more white than red. “You stupid bitch, don’t ever come to this castle again! I want to look my best for my handsome Prince Charming!”

She knew it was an arranged marriage to the prince of the Kulma Empire, but if she played it like the lovesick bride, she knew she could get anything she wanted. Another seamstress pensively walked forward, her offering folded over her arm.

“Erm...maybe your highness might want to try….” The woman held up a nice red dress. But it was red.

“What were you thinking, RED! RED on my wedding day, I’ll look like a common harlot!”

“But...my lady...” The woman tried gamely to point out the features of her creation.

“Are you questioning me, you ugly old hag!” Actually, for a party, maybe… But not for a wedding!

The woman, who looked to be in her mid-thirties, shook her head.

“Then leave before I have you thrown in the dungeon!” Emily screeched.

The woman left. Emily looked at all the other applicants before turning to her maid.

“Daphne, Tell them to go away, I don’t think I can bear looking at any more ugly dresses.” The red faded from her porcelain-pale complexion.

“Yes, Your Highness.” Daphne performed a curtsey before turning to the women who'd come.

Emily retired to her room, smiling contently. There was nothing more fun than making the peasants feel inadequate; as they were and deserved to be! She thought again about how Prince Marko would whisk her away once they were married, and she’d never have to look at those backward little hicks ever again.

Her room was a plush and golden masterpiece. Everything in it cost lots of money, and since she was a princess, her father the King could afford it- no matter how many peasants went hungry.

The long mirrors reflected herself back to her, highlighting her perfections and her incredible beauty. The bed was covered in silks and satins, over a plush duck feather mattress. Emily smiled a smile that stole people's hearts.

"Everything is perfect!" she whispered exultantly.

"Well, I wouldn't say that."

Emily spun around and gaped in amazement. Behind her stood the biggest woman she had ever seen- more massive than the cook that her father the King had framed for stealing from the pantry!

A vast body stood there, very feminine, clad in a tight black dress. Her sleeves were short, revealing fat arms, as well as low cut in the front to show a long line of cleavage. Her belly was massive, jutting out for her colossal boobs to rest on. Her hips made her look almost round, and Emily could only assume that her rump was enormous as well.

Flame red hair cascaded down her shoulders and towards her hips. A wide brimmed and extremely crooked hat perched on her head. She had three chins; around them was a necklace with a strange leaf ornament. On her shoulder perched a horned owl, and in her hand she clasped a solid oak staff. Her face wore a look Emily thought no woman of that size should: a seductive, confident smirk.

"Overpriced, massively expensive, didn't your father teach you about thrift?"

"What are you doing here, you fat hippo! Don't you know these are my private quarters?"

"Can't a citizen wish a princess good luck for her wedding day?" the woman said with a smile. "Though with that attitude, I doubt you'll have a very happy relationship."

"Not that you'll know about it, you disgusting pig!" hissed Emily. "With every man in the kingdom after me, why should they ever consider anyone else? More to the point, what should you even know about relationships? You've probably never even loved!"

"Getting catty, are we?" the woman said, her smile dropping. "I wish you would pay me some more respect, child. Has my name been forgotten that quickly?" She now wore a most fearsome glare.

"You?" Emily made herself laugh. "Why should I pay you any respect? You're nothing more than a fat, simple-minded peasant wench with no sense of manners! Give me your name, so I can enjoy your execution."

"I go by so many names," the woman said. "However, the name I am known by here is Belladonna!" She paused, and ran a hand through her hair. "I am Belladonna, and I am a witch! You should have been more careful, little princess."

Emily backed away. She had heard stories about this woman, the Witch of the Woods. She was reputed to eat naughty children and curse those who did not like her.

All peoples throughout the Lu Barone kingdom knew the legends of the four wizards of the air and the four witches of the earth: powerful and terrible beings whose wrath should not be evoked.

“Don’t come near me, you deranged cannibal, or I’ll...” Emily was cut short by Belladonna putting her finger on the princess's lips. Emily had not seen her move at all.

“Hush now, princess,” Belladonna whispered with a smile. “I’ve got a little wedding gift for you, just a little something for your future.” Her fingers slipped into her cleavage as she drew out a small card. “Have a look at what this card says.”

Emily nervously snatched the card away and looked at it. The card showed two women, upside down from each other, each holding an apple towards the centre.

The woman on the top was thin, in a white dress, but the apple was diseased and rotten.

The woman on the bottom was huge, again, in a white dress, but the apple was ripe and juicy.

“You’ve spent so much time as a rotten, sour little apple! Maybe you should spend some time blooming, my dear!” The redheaded woman laughed.

2. Jan 16, 2010 #2

Nexis

Nexis

Nexis

Very good start so far, and once again you've proven how great you are at details and descriptions. Also, for some reason when you were describing the witch of the woods I got the mental image of a better looking sister of the witch of the wastes from Howl's Moving Castle, probably from the sress style and the hair. Sorry for the random thought, just thought it might give a chuckle if you've seen the movie, and I look forward to what you come up with next.

3. Jan 16, 2010 #3

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Nice start, please continue!

4. Jan 16, 2010 #4

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Emily let out an earth shattering shriek as her skin exploded with blossoms, every inch of her skin was covered in flowers. The smell of pollen clogged her nose as she tried to look around, but the witch was gone. And then she felt herself grow. She felt herself widen, she felt herself get heavy, she felt her thighs soften and begin to touch each other. She felt her hips grow outwards and her butt begin to get bigger. Her stomach grew the most, pushing out on the dress, straining at it’s fabric.

“My lady, I heard...” Daphne stopped when she saw her mistress, twice as large as before and covered from head to toe in flowers. With an almighty sneeze, Princess Emily was catapulted out of the flowers and onto her bed with a crash. The flowers disappeared into dust. Daphne ran over to her mistresses side, shaking her naked for into wakefulness. “My lady, please, wake up.”

“What?” Emily looked down. Her mouth opened as she looked upon her new fat form. She felt her body all over, inspecting every roll, every inch of her new body, her thoughts slowly began to turn from shock to terror to anger, “What did that Bitch do to me?!”
    “My lady, she made you fat...” Daphne replied “She cursed you. My sister received a similar curse.”
    “Well I’m going to find her and have her executed!” Snarled Emily, “She is going to regret ever doing this to me!”
    “very well, my lady, should I gather the garrison to...”

“no!” Emily hissed, suddenly realising, “If anyone finds out, then my reputation will be ruined! Not a word to anyone, we go alone, we find that Evil hag, and we kill her!”
    “But my lady,” daphne said, “no-one knows where the Witch lives.”
    “What, but surely the woodsmen would...”
    “They live on the outskirts of the dark woods, my lady, The witch is deep inside. The heart of the woods is her home. No-one dares venture.”

Emily raged.
    “Stupid cowardly inbred peasants! What’s so terrible about these woods?! Is there no other way to find her?!”
    “There may be,” Daphne said, “in fact, there are two whose location is known to all. The Wizard of the Mists and the witch of the fens live either side of the fens to the south. They might know, or even better, be able to lift the curse.”
    “Excellent,” smiled Emily, “we leave for the nearest one tonight, help me prepare, not a word to anyone else!”

5. Jan 17, 2010 #5

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Quite enjoyable, I look forward to the next installment.

6. Jan 18, 2010 #6

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

The castle gates opened, and two hooded individuals came out. One walked with a purpose and a sense of pride, their inflated chest puffed out. the other, weighed down by various bags, was hunched and Out of breath.
    "So, the Fens are..." Emily said, looking back at the tired out Daphne, "That way?"
    "Due south, my lady..." Daphne spluttered.
    "Of course," Emily said, whipping out her compass. She had decided for all intents and purposes to pack light. so she had her compass, her change of cloths, three bags of gold, her jewelry, an additional change of cloths, a nice dress just in case she needed to go to a party, a small taira, a large map, food for at least a month, a bottle of wine and more than enough hankerchieves and water. She decided that she needed to travel light. "Step along, Daphne! I'm not waiting for you!" and with that she marched along the track.

"Daphne...wait...for...me!" Emily panted as they crested the top of the second hill. Daphne stopped and smiled as her mistress slowly staggered, all her weight leaning on the stone wall by the side of the road. Gasping for air, Emily stopped, daphnes putting out a small blanket, and emily collasping onto it, sweating like a roasted pig. "How far...until the fens?"
    "My lady, we still have a good three day's journey 'til we reach the border to fens country."
    "Three days!" moaned Emily, "I'll be dead before I get there!" she looked down at herself. She knew that, whatever her figure, she was hopelessly out of shape, but she daren't admit that. "this stupid fat is making me slow, making me sluggish. If I had been cursed with... I don't know, a Wart, or being blue, I would have made the distance in a day, but this useless flab is weighing me down!"
    "My lady, there is a inn nearby who will happily put us up for the night," Daphne said, "It might not be you're feather matress, but it's warm, and safe rather than out here."
    "Very well," Emily said, sitting up, "we shall go to this inn. I hope it is up to standard!"
    "yes my lady," Daphne said. Whilst emily's back was turned, she rolled her eyes, it would not be up to standard.

7. Jan 18, 2010 #7

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

I'm so enjoying this story! Excellent work.

8. Jan 22, 2010 #8

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

“so, The lady will have the guest room and the maid will stay in the servants quarters?” the receptionist said, smiling, “Will you want to have you’re breakfast in you’re room, miss, or will you grace us with you’re presence in the morning?”
    “I will have my breakfast in my room.” Emily replied, curtly, daphne stood back, the Aura of bitchiness between the two was palpable.
    “That will be 50 gold pieces,” the receptionist said, smiling her eerie smile. Daphne groaned inwardly. It was expensive, and she knew the price would only go up, as all the inns to the fens were owned by the same family. All it would take was a quick pony ride and the pair of them could kiss goodbye to a fortune in gold. Emily flashed Daphne a look, and Daphne picked out one of the three bags of gold. The greedy eyes of the inn looked as Emily counted out the gold coins, and knives drew as she handed them over to the receptionist.
    “Would madame require a carriage?” asked the receptionist, still smiling. Daphne’s hear t fluttered with hope. The carriage would be expensive and the horses and driver might be separate. But the journey time will be cut brilliantly short, and it would save more stops than necessary. Also, it would be a weight of her shoulders.
    “Of Course I desire a carriage!” replied Emily, stridently, snatching the key from the receptionist and marching up the stairs. Daphne scuttled after her. The receptionist watched them go, before her smiling face collapsed into a tired sneer.
    “enjoy you’re last night, you fat, stupid tart.” She muttered, reaching for her cup of strange, fizzing yellow liquid. She took a gulp of it and then returned to the vapid, eerie smile.

“Look at this place!” Hissed Emily, Daphne looked around the room. It wasn't as grandoise as the princesses room, but it was a very nice room to stay, "Are those scorch marks! it looks as though they had an amateur alchemist staying!"
    "My lady, will you require my services for tonight?" Daphne asked and Emily disrobed, her plump body red and sweety from the journey here.
    "yes...yes I will, daphne!" Emily replied, "You're my maid, and it is you're job to look after me." she looked at Daphne. For a flicker, her strident bitch persona was dropped, she appeared almost vulnerable. Daphne smiled, picking out a large and rather dangeorus looking club. It was not a maids job to spill blood, so blunt weapons were ok. As Emily climbed gracefully into bed, Daphne sat by the door, club in hand, waiting for the fools who tried to steal from her mistress.

9. Jan 23, 2010 #9

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

This is an entertaining gem. Can't wait until the next installment.

10. Jan 25, 2010 #10

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

“Come ON!!!!!!!” Huffed Emily whilst Daphne strained to fit the corset around her tubby mistress, she was not going out only partially dressed. It would have been easy, but the weight of the curse, and the rather lavish breakfast she insisted on having, took the toll on Emily’s poor waistline. Soon the hook was in place. Emily Grinned as Daphne’s hands darted about to tie up the cord. Finally, it was all fitted.
    “Mistress, you can rela...” the corset burst off and landed on the bed. Daphne looked at Emily, Emily looked at Daphne, both knew that that was the biggest one she brought with them, as well as the biggest in her collection. Emily nodded reluctantly and Daphne packed up her cloths whilst she made the best of a bad job. The carriage bell rung and they swiftly exited the room, stepping over the numerous bodies of would be assassins and hire-thugs as they made they’re way down.

The grubby coachman greeted them with a less than comforting smile.
    “mornin’, m’lady,” he said, his tongue snaking over blackened crooked teeth. “’ere she is, Beauty, ain’t she?” Emily looked at the carriage, it was practical, functional, but nothing like she was used to. She dreaded the thought of the discomfort of both the ride and the embarrassment of something so uncouth. That wasn’t the first thing that struck her though.
    “Where are the horses?!”
    “”The Horses” m’lady, cost a little bit extra, you see. Expensive beasts, ‘orses are, hard to keep and maintain. They would be more, but seeing as it you, I’ll give you a special offer, 5 gold pieces for each, and I can’t go lower than that.”
    Emily seethed. This trumped up tramp was wanting to con them out of more money! It was an outrage, he should be strung up and have his... she looked at Daphne, who simply nodded and handed her what was left out of the first sack of gold. Emily snatched it off her and begrudgingly handed it over to the greedy coachman.
    “Much abliged, m’ladies.” He said, flashing his coal smile. He walked into the stables, and came out with four of the most feeged up, tired, weak and worn out specimens the princess and her maid ever saw. “’Owever, if you wanna get some good one’s, that’ll cost extra.”

The carriage thundered through the night. A little bit of extra gold had caused the coachman to bypass the two inns, something that was a wise move considering how expensive the previous one was. Daphne was happy, Emily was not, it was an uncomfortable carriage, and the fog was beginning to unnerve her.
    “How could anyone live out here?!” she muttered.
    “Well, a few people must,” Daphne said, “otherwise they would...” Emily gave her a look. Daphne was becoming a little too pertinent for her own good.
    “Sorry to interrupt you, ladies, but this is where I stop.” The coachman said. Emily got out and saw the single menhir and the end of the road. “just go on here, and you’ll probably find who you’re looking for. Oh, as a piece of advice, don’t follow the lights. Hopefully I shall be doin’ more business with you.” And with that, he road off with a snigger.

11. Jan 26, 2010 #11

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

You have quite a story, very enjoyable.

12. Jan 27, 2010 #12

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

the foul smell of the fens clogged up Emily's dainty nose. it was a putrid dead smell, of the thousands of things that died in here. apparently there was a battle in the olden days to get the southern half of the country to get to join, so her great-great grandfather tricked the southern barbarians to walk into the fens and get sucked down. She held out the lantern she had brought and pressed on, the marsh fires providing nothing but confusion and bad thoughts of ghosts and vengeful souls.
    "Keep up Daphne... Who would want to live in a place like this!!"
    "Well, My lady, the Fens used to hold a spiritual..."
    "It was a rhetorical question, Dear Dimwitted Daphne! I know that there are who crackpot frauds who call themselves magicians who live in this accursed gloom!"

"we prefer the phrase "magical conductor" rather than magician or fraud, thank you."
    Emily span around.
    "Oh God, whose there!? Daphne, Why aren't you protecting me?!!!"
    "Coming my lady!" Daphne hurried and tried to put herself between whatever had spoken and emily. With no idea where the voice had come from or who it belonged to, the activity was nothing short of comical.
    "It came from over there!" emily said.
    "over here!" said the voice, an inch away from her ear. Emily shreiked, backpedaled and dropped the lantern.
    "Oh good work, twinkle toes!" said the voice. It was male, deep, and had an almost musical ring to it. Emily scrabbled for the lantern, only to knock heads with Daphne as she made the same grab. a long, thin blackwood cane picked the lanter up and held it aloft as the Wizard of the mist stepped out of the shadows of the mire.

He was a southerner, Emily concluded, it was evident by his dark skin. his hair was purest silver, cascading down his back like a waterfall, as well as a long, thin beard, coming from the bottom of his lip to the centre of his chest. That was the best way to describe him, actually, Long and thin, almost spider like, only made taller by his large tophat. He was also young and, in a strange way, fairly attractive. he wore a tail coat, similar to that worn by Kulma aristrocrats, but purple with a golden trim. around his waist was a red sash, as well as a blue waist coat. he had thin black trousers as well as a pair of two-tone tap shoes. Around the top hat was coiled a long snake, hissing as her master looks down at the two courtiers far away from home.
    "looks like someone needs some help."

13. Jan 28, 2010 #13

Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5

Getting interesting.

14. Jan 29, 2010 #14

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

The shack that the pair found themselves in front of was rickety and creating, with a thatch roof and a brick chimney, whilst the wooden doors and walls, carved with strange patterns and even a few shields decorated the outside. There windmill, turning and rotating on some invisible force.
    “Not particularly extravagant,” the wizard of the mist said, smiling. He walked up and opened the door “Don’t stay out in the fens to long. The miremens have an interesting habit for cannibalism.” Emily and daphne hurried in, the Wizard of the mist chuckling before closing the door behind them. Snapping his fingers, the candles all around the house illuminated a bizarre collection of treasures. Masks, skulls, books, scrolls, candles and many, many chemicals and powders, all littered the inside of the shack. Desks of wood creaked and groaned with their load of arcane objects, leaving only two chairs, a futon and a table free, along with a small stove and a kettle.

“please, sit down,” the Wizard said, “Can I get you a drink? Teresia has recently given me some strange leaves that are actually quite nice if prepared properly. I think I also have some wine around here, somewhere...Ah Here, it’s a little old, but...”
    “Look,” Emily said, stridently, “I didn’t come to drink potions and make friends with you! I came to have this curse removed from me, So do it!”
    “Curse?” asked the wizard, eyebrow raised, “Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with you. If you really want to lose weight, take up fencing or something similar.”
    “Listen, You...!”
    “remember what happened last time?” the Wizard said. Emily looked at him gobsmacked, and he smiled, “Belladonna gets around rather quickly. Every one of us knows about what she did, and, I must say, it certainly put you in your place. By the way, It’s common curtsey that you ask for you’re hosts name, only the most ignorant of fools don’t.” Emily sat down, patiently, Daphne doing the same, carefully putting down her mistresses various bags.
    “Very well, What is you’re name, wizard.”
    “My name is Tobias, princess. I at the wizard who is master of the mist, the illusions and the unseen, and since you have already made yourself fairly clear in your demands, why should I help you?”
    “Well,” Emily looked around. She wasn’t very good at bargaining. She always got her way be simply demanding, she was a princess after all, it stood to reason, so now...”We have gold, we have a small fortune, in fact!” motioning to Daphne, her maid brought out the larger of the two remaining sacks and presented it to Tobais. Placing it up on the table, the bag revealed the small pile of gold, more than enough for anyone to become a incredibly rich man. “There is enough gold here to by a large estate, take this as a payment!”

Tobias did a strange movement with his hand and in between his index and thumb was a small purple bead, with a continous swirling maelstrom inside. With a flick of his wrist, he flung the bead at the pile, a billow of smoke rolled out, covering the table top.
    “What use would I have for gold?” Tobias said, removing his hat and scratching his head. As the smoke cleared, the gold slowly started to turn brown and crumble, reduced to dirt. “I have everything I need out here. I am well fed, I have books and knowledge a plenty, I am in prime position without gold.” Emily gaped at the trick the man had just performed. Daphne was more concerned about funds, they only had one gold bag left.
    “But...” Emily said, tears welling in her eyes, “But, the witch cursed me! She cursed be for being beautiful! She said horrible words and then cursed me out of spite! She...” Daphne shuffled the futon over to comfort her mistress. Tobias leant back in his chair.
    “I’m sorry to disappoint you further,” he said, “But belladonna wouldn’t do that.”
    “But...”
    “Whatever she did to you, she would have had a reason. Every wizard is able to perform some fantastical feat secondary to the magic we can do now. I can make myself invisible, Teresia can predict the future, Zephyrus can talk to animals, and Belladonna can look into peoples souls on a wink. Whatever she did, she had a reason.” Tobias smiled, “even if I wanted to remove you’re curse, I couldn’t. Curses like this can only be removed by the person who casts them, or by yourself. If it makes you feel any better, we will be meeting tonight, all the Witches and wizards in the land. I can bring you along as long as you keep yourself in check and don’t make a scene of yourself. You might be able to plead to her for lenience.” Emily’s heart fluttered with hope, there was light, there was a possibility to return to form! All she needed to do was behave herself, and how hard could that be?

15. Jan 29, 2010 #15

Frankhw

Frankhw

Frankhw

BBW Betty's HD Teddy Bear

How hard indeed. :rolleyes: :D

16. Jan 31, 2010 #16

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

"Erm... Mister Tobias?" daphne queried as Tobias sat back and put his had over his eyes, his hand on the head of his cane, the base firmly planted in the ground.
    "Hm?"
    "Maybe we should, erm, get up and go, considering there is a meeting of the...erm...magical peoples rather than sitting down here having a cup of tea, which is very nice, don't get me wrong, but..." Tobias smiled again.
    "I think you'll see why I'm not walking out the door." he said. Daphne looked at emily, emily looked at daphne, and then they felt the whole house rattle and sway. With creeks and groans, the house rose up and started to thud along. bottles and glasses started to rattle and shake, whilst books fell off the shelf.
    "What are you..."Emily said, her newly enlarged body jiggling more that she liked it to.
    "Well, if it was just me," Tobias said, not moving, "I could just ride my cane and get there in no time. but, since I have guest, it would only be polite to take them with me. Don't worry, nothing's going to get damaged."
    "how...reassuring..."emily said.

the house finally came to a rest after 15 minutes of the rocking gate, slowly lowering itself next to what appeared to be a large grounded galleon, it's sails blowing faintly in the wind. Emily and Daphne stepped out, pushed outside by Tobias, closing the door and locking up. He steped onto the deck, graciously let his guest step down, walked over to a trap door and rapped on it smartly with his cane.
    "Marshana! It's me, Tobias!"
    "Where the blazes have you been!" came a shout. the trap door opened with a snap to reveal a short but massive woman dressed like the pirates of the coast, a huge admirals hat purched on her enormous amounts of red hair, carefully braided with beads. she was as wide as she was tall, with her large breast held inside a very loose fitting peticoat over her pirate shirt, only one button done up, leaving the bottom free, unable to fit her huge belly. her biggest part was her hips and arse, prodigiously poking out behind her like something about to eat her top half, contained, barely, in a black dress. she hit Tobias around the head with what appeared to be a simple ladle. "I would have expected you to be here as soon as I summoned you!"
    "Sorry, Marsh, but I had guests," Tobias motioned to Emily and Daphne, who both looked agape at the woman infront of them, "By the way, Princess, Daphne, this is Marshana, witch of the fen."
    "Come inside, the lot of you!" Marshana haranged, "You'll catch you're death out hear, besides, there's important matters to discuss!"

17. Feb 1, 2010 #17

Matt L.

Matt L.

Matt L.

Whoa! Cool story.

18. Feb 3, 2010 #18

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

The room Marshana had ushered them into was a huge room, what looked to be a old storage room, with jugs, urns, pots and pans littering the room, with a table to seat eight (Emily noticed 4 of the chairs were very sturdy). Of to the side was a huge cauldron, bubbling and steaming away. Marshana moved over, dipped her ladle in and tasted it, her face quickly twisted in a revolted look.
    “urgh!- needs more beetroot.” Without much care, she tossed a whole beetroot into the pot and tried tasting it again. “much better. This should cure some of the poxes around the place.”
    “a physician would do a better job than some...” Emily muttered,
    “Physicians cost money,” interrupted Marshana, “And because of you’re daddy’s high taxes, alot of people can’t afford them!”
    “how dare...”
    “I think you find that, yes, I do dare here, princess.” Marshana said. Although half a head shorter than Emily, her bulk made her seem bigger, stronger and more domineering. Daphne shrank away, fearing some kind of apocalyptic catfight.
    “Erm... I don’t want to stop you too from bonding,” Tobias said, “but Stratos and Teresia have arrived.”

The two southernmost magicians walked in. Teresia waddled in first, her body so vast that she was comically massive, given that she was a full head shorter than Marshana. Her long jetblack hair was held in place by an enormous purple turban with three feathers sticking out, waving about as though it was trying to dust the heavens. Her rich silk dress barely contain her massive stomach, breasts and thighs, reducing an elegant gate to a brisk waddle, her body jiggling merrily along with it. In her arms she carried an enormous moth-eaten carpet. Emily didn’t know whether to laugh at this comical so-called witch, or be offended that they brought a Asarian in her presence. She could Deal with Tobias, because at least he wasn’t parading Asarian culture around like the pagan scum that this tropple was!
    Stratos walked patiently behind her. He was huge, towering over even Tobais, taking a few striding steps to come next to Tobias. His skin was darker, his hair coming down in braids, a headdress containing a variety of feathers on his head, as well as a holding a strange kite-like object . His purple and red kilt was jangling with shells and other bits and pieces. Tobias greeted them like old friends, hugging Stratos and kissing Teresia on the cheeks.
    “How’s life in Asaria?”
    “apart from trying to rebuild after the Lu barone and Kulma forces decimated most of the cities. Yes, it’s been good, Tobias.” Teresia said, merrily. “when are the others going to arrive?”
    “Ruskali and thunor are making their way down, belladonna is an unknown, as usual, and Zephyrus is busy hunting,” Marshana said, “By the way, say hello to our resident royalty, princess Emily and her far more respectful maid, daphne!”

“Pleasure to meet you, Emily,” Teresia said, bowing. Emily gave her a look that could curdle milk. Asarians should be in chains! Stratos smiled and bowed as well, Daphne bowing in return. “It’s so good to be let off rebuilding Constalion. I do my best, but the architect is so ambitious for the design of some of the buildings. At least he has the sense to put in hospitals and schools, like I advised the king to do. Which is more than can be said for certain countries.”
    “you all know what we are to be discussing?” Marshana said, teresia, Tobias and Stratos nodded, faces grim.
    “I still can’t believe that it’s happened,” Tobias said, “I hate to think of the curse that’s been placed on the poor soul who had to do the deed.”
    “What are you talking about?” Emily said.
    “the last of the Kulma mages,” Marshana said, her face grim, “has been murdered.”

19. Feb 6, 2010 #19

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Daphne Looked at the disgruntled Emily as they sat on one of the crates of goods whilst the eight mages sat around the table. Marshana sat in the centre, with Tobias oposite her. on either side of Marshana were Teresia and, much to Emily's disapproval, Belladonna. The look that Emily kept giving the super-sized spellcaster could have killed horses. Tobias had Stratos and, who Daphne could only assume to be Zephyrus, next to him. Zephyrus was a small man, about the same height as Marshana, with swirling tattooes and a dear skin on his back, the head propped on his own. he had a wispy ginger beard which he kept stroking, as well as a strange wooden flute like arrangement.
    the other two magic users, Daphne remembered, were Ruskali and Thunor. Ruskali was a giant of a woman, size surpassing even Belladonna, and held it in the way a regal queen would. Her thick fur coat and strange tall white fur hat obscured most of her figure, but her pale white skin and peircing blue eyes told Daphne that she meant business. Thunor was the opposite, small, thin, but with a large blond beard, as well as an ill-fitting horned helmet, dressed in a small tunic and helfing an enormous hammer, Daphne wondered how such a tiny man could weild it.

there was also a small menagerie of animals around the table. Belladonna's owl, Tobias's Snake, and Marshana's large toothed lizard were joined by Teresia's tiny grey horned animal, Zephyrus's fox, Stratos's strange black cat, ruskali's pale bear and Thunor's raven. Daphne looked around, where these familiars or simply pets?

"So we are all here?" Marshana said, briskly.
    "Where are Ukemochi and Lung mao?" asked Ruskali, her R's rolling of her tongue. "they are not still in meditation?"
    "Ukemochi is addressing some problems with the crops, Lung mao is still in meditation." Tobias said, "on too the issues at hand. Firstly, the murder of Alapach, the wizard of the plains, Kulma's last remaining Wizard. Tragic, yes, but... what should we do?"
    "The Kulmans are not willing to accept our help." Zephyrus said, "they are a proud people, a proud magic hating people, who dismiss our powers as merely superstition. I believe they are responsible for our credibility in the court being under threat."
    Daphne looked at Emily. Daphne knew how much Emily admired the Kulma's, they're high fashion, they're technology, they're wealth, they're food. yet here was a side that was unknown to Emily, they're hatred of magic. Daphne hoped that Emily wouldn't do anything stupid now.
    "I suspect that Alapach was murdered on the orders of the Kulma government." Thunor rumbled, "he was a great believer in working with the land, but the Kulma's only cared about what was underneath, the gold and the oil. I say leave them to their fate, they'll find out what happens when they bleed themselves dry."

"that brings me to my second point," Marshana said. "Prince Marko has set his sights on Lu barone as a new hotspot to start mining or mass farming the land into submission. I don't know about you, but I have a feeling that he's going to use princess manners here as a way to gain access to the kingdom. Not only would that mean the probable destruction of the kingdom, but also, we would be killed off."
    "AH HA!" shouted Emily. Daphne could do nothing but put her head in her hands as Emily's overconfidence and accusations were let loose. "I Knew it, It's all a conspiracy! You want to keep yourselves alive, so you get Bellydonna to curse me so that I wouldn't be able to marry Marko due to being so fat and disgusting! Well, it's out now, you are all traitors to the crown of Lu Barone and..."
    "Will you sit down!" roared Ruskali, standing up from her seat, towering over Emily. "You Shall speak when you are spoken to, You shall answer when questioned, You Shall not fling accusations and bile around like you are a princess. In the court of magic, you are nothing!"
    Emily scuttled behind Daphne as the Witch of the mountain towered over them like some furious goddess.
    "Calm down, Ruskali," muttered Belladonna, smiling, "She's demanding, but she's along way from home, she's alone and full of self-loathing. I doubt that she'll ever understand the meaning of the curse I put on her, and I'm not going to remove it until she does." Daphne looked at Emily. The poor girl looked as though her world had come to an end, her last hope snuffed out in an instant. If it hadn't been for what she just did, Daphne could almost feel sorry for her mistress.
    "Yes, anyway." Marshana said, "There is already a search party out for the little princess, and already, we are expected at the palace to somehow... smooth over things with her father and her fiance. Daddy want's his girl back, and Marko want's his land-ticket back. Tobias, take Belladonna and Teresia to Castle Lu Barone to explain to them what's going on."

20. Feb 10, 2010 #20

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

Emily watched as the giant crystal showed the progress of the witches, bitterly. She watched as the Asarian, their caretaker and her curser flew over the trees and into the castle window, into the great hall no less. she secretly hoped that there would be guards with crossbows ready to shoot them down.
    "I doubt they would," Ruskali said, looking at her distainfully, "it's been over 20 years since there was a witch visiting the castle." Emily looked at her, did she..? "Oh yes, I can read minds, you twisted juvenile fool."

the court room was just how Emily remembered it. grand, impressive, but also built with a sense of community. Coats of arms from every knight who swore allegence to King Frederick VIII was decorated round the room, the table laid out ready for a feast. Emily felt her stomach rumbling, she had not eaten yet today.
    "Are you sure you don't want anything?" asked Marshana, "I've got some broth ready and waiting to..."
    "I'll be fine," Emily said, quickly. she might be hungry, but she would not eat peasant food.

King Frederick VIII was a grand sight, despite being nearly 60. He still was a large and powerful presence, but age transformed his muscles to fat and his mane to whiskers. He still sat like a king though, and wore a crown like the lord he was. there was a Twinkle in his eye when the Witches approached.
    next to him was Prince Marko of Kulma. Tall, he wore finely made cloths and carried a small rapier sword, his handsome face and wellpoised body made him a dream catch. all it took was a smile, and any maiden would be desperate to share a bed with him.
    "Show off," muttered thorun, "handsome and loaded, if he gets into a fight, probably an absolute amateur."

"So, it seems the witches have answered our summons!" Marko said, smiling. "Who are you and where are you hiding the princess, be quick and you might get a quick death."
    "Marko, please, this is my country." Frederick said, gruffly, he turned back to the witches. "I'm still amazed that you, Teresia, decided to come here. I thought you loved Asaria to much to step foot in my court."
    "I would usually be, but, this is different." Teresia said, "Besides, Call it an anniversary."
    "If it were an anniversary, it would have had all of you here." Frederick replied, "Anyway, what have you done with my daughter."
    "I cursed her, your highness," Belladonna cooed, "Cursed the little brat so that she would understand how spoilt you made her."
    "Still you're tongue, witch!" snarled Marko, "how dare you make accusations to King Frederick, when you have cursed his daughter!"
    "settle down, Marko," Frederick said. "It's true, I spoilt her, but I only did it out of love."
    "yes, love can be a powerful thing," Tobias said, "Love for you're country can drive you to death, love for you're family can drive you to kill, love for you're wealth can loose you you're soul. Besides no-ones blaming you, but something had to be done, it's not you're fault that..."
    "She's watching isn't she?" Frederick said, "I know about that crystal of Thorun, how else do you think I lost the war with the nords. if she is listening, she might as well hear it from me." he stood up

"Emily, if you are listening to this, then I am about to reveal what you really are. You are not the daughter of king Frederick VIII of Lubarone and queen Myril of Ludachont. You are the creation of witchcraft to find and heir to both houses. The witches made you, Emily."