• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fat Princess - by IrishBard (~BBW, Magic, ~MWG, Intrigue)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW, Magic, ~MWG, Intrigue - A Royal Princess goes on a life-changing adventure after a life-changing event.

The Fat Princess
by IrishBard

(Author's Note: I hope this story is fun, guys. Just a note, I might not update as frequently as I usually do, mainly to make sure the story is solid and so on.)

Chapter 1: The Witch of the Woods

“No! No, no, no; NO!”

Princess Emily threw the dress out of the window, the seamstress crying out before running out the room in tears.

The princess’s tower in Castle Lu Barone had a very long line of seamstresses waiting outside, each presenting the wedding dress they hoped their beautiful princess would wear. Her mother the Queen and her father the King had offered a vast reward for a perfect dress for their little girl, so that everything was perfect for her special day.

Princess Emily was young and beautiful. Very thin, but curvaceous at the same time. She was said to steal a man’s heart with just a smile. With long luscious golden hair, bright green eyes and perfect white teeth, her smile could make a storm change its' mind. Her waist was small, her stomach slim, her butt petite, her boobs small but perky. She was the kingdom's figurehead, and thousands of knights had lost their lives in order to win her heart.

But if anyone met her in person, a completely different side was show to them.

“That dress was ugly, tacky, poorly made and, worst of all, made me look fat! FAT!” Emily screamed, her face more white than red. “You stupid bitch, don’t ever come to this castle again! I want to look my best for my handsome Prince Charming!”

She knew it was an arranged marriage to the prince of the Kulma Empire, but if she played it like the lovesick bride, she knew she could get anything she wanted. Another seamstress pensively walked forward, her offering folded over her arm.

“Erm...maybe your highness might want to try….” The woman held up a nice red dress. But it was red.

“What were you thinking, RED! RED on my wedding day, I’ll look like a common harlot!”

“But...my lady...” The woman tried gamely to point out the features of her creation.

“Are you questioning me, you ugly old hag!” Actually, for a party, maybe… But not for a wedding!

The woman, who looked to be in her mid-thirties, shook her head.

“Then leave before I have you thrown in the dungeon!” Emily screeched.

The woman left. Emily looked at all the other applicants before turning to her maid.

“Daphne, Tell them to go away, I don’t think I can bear looking at any more ugly dresses.” The red faded from her porcelain-pale complexion.

“Yes, Your Highness.” Daphne performed a curtsey before turning to the women who'd come.

Emily retired to her room, smiling contently. There was nothing more fun than making the peasants feel inadequate; as they were and deserved to be! She thought again about how Prince Marko would whisk her away once they were married, and she’d never have to look at those backward little hicks ever again.

Her room was a plush and golden masterpiece. Everything in it cost lots of money, and since she was a princess, her father the King could afford it- no matter how many peasants went hungry.

The long mirrors reflected herself back to her, highlighting her perfections and her incredible beauty. The bed was covered in silks and satins, over a plush duck feather mattress. Emily smiled a smile that stole people's hearts.

"Everything is perfect!" she whispered exultantly.

"Well, I wouldn't say that."

Emily spun around and gaped in amazement. Behind her stood the biggest woman she had ever seen- more massive than the cook that her father the King had framed for stealing from the pantry!

A vast body stood there, very feminine, clad in a tight black dress. Her sleeves were short, revealing fat arms, as well as low cut in the front to show a long line of cleavage. Her belly was massive, jutting out for her colossal boobs to rest on. Her hips made her look almost round, and Emily could only assume that her rump was enormous as well.

Flame red hair cascaded down her shoulders and towards her hips. A wide brimmed and extremely crooked hat perched on her head. She had three chins; around them was a necklace with a strange leaf ornament. On her shoulder perched a horned owl, and in her hand she clasped a solid oak staff. Her face wore a look Emily thought no woman of that size should: a seductive, confident smirk.

"Overpriced, massively expensive, didn't your father teach you about thrift?"

"What are you doing here, you fat hippo! Don't you know these are my private quarters?"

"Can't a citizen wish a princess good luck for her wedding day?" the woman said with a smile. "Though with that attitude, I doubt you'll have a very happy relationship."

"Not that you'll know about it, you disgusting pig!" hissed Emily. "With every man in the kingdom after me, why should they ever consider anyone else? More to the point, what should you even know about relationships? You've probably never even loved!"

"Getting catty, are we?" the woman said, her smile dropping. "I wish you would pay me some more respect, child. Has my name been forgotten that quickly?" She now wore a most fearsome glare.

"You?" Emily made herself laugh. "Why should I pay you any respect? You're nothing more than a fat, simple-minded peasant wench with no sense of manners! Give me your name, so I can enjoy your execution."

"I go by so many names," the woman said. "However, the name I am known by here is Belladonna!" She paused, and ran a hand through her hair. "I am Belladonna, and I am a witch! You should have been more careful, little princess."

Emily backed away. She had heard stories about this woman, the Witch of the Woods. She was reputed to eat naughty children and curse those who did not like her.

All peoples throughout the Lu Barone kingdom knew the legends of the four wizards of the air and the four witches of the earth: powerful and terrible beings whose wrath should not be evoked.

“Don’t come near me, you deranged cannibal, or I’ll...” Emily was cut short by Belladonna putting her finger on the princess's lips. Emily had not seen her move at all.

“Hush now, princess,” Belladonna whispered with a smile. “I’ve got a little wedding gift for you, just a little something for your future.” Her fingers slipped into her cleavage as she drew out a small card. “Have a look at what this card says.”

Emily nervously snatched the card away and looked at it. The card showed two women, upside down from each other, each holding an apple towards the centre.

The woman on the top was thin, in a white dress, but the apple was diseased and rotten.

The woman on the bottom was huge, again, in a white dress, but the apple was ripe and juicy.

“You’ve spent so much time as a rotten, sour little apple! Maybe you should spend some time blooming, my dear!” The redheaded woman laughed.

Latest posts

Back