The Fat Woman of Your Dreams

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Dolce

ShapeShifter
When you were a child, before you found paysites and yahoo groups... when you sat in awe in front of the T.V. watching SSBBW's on talk shows... what was your fat girl fantasy?

What did she look like? How did she feel? How big was she? What sorts of things did you do together? How did she treat you and how did you treat her? What was it like when you were together in your unadulterated weight gain fantasy?

I don't want to leave anyone out so feeders, feedees, FA's, and FFA's...

Webmaster

Chief Emeritus
https://www.facebook.com/conrad.blickenstorfer, Ma
Paysites and Yahoo groups and talk shows.... Hah. Before all that was.... nothing. Nada. So all FAs at heart had was an occasional post card with a fat girl on it, or one of those super-rare fat girl magazines, which almost invariably treated the fat models as jokes. To get an idea of what it was like, check the interview with "Bridget" Dimensions did in 1990 or so. Bridget was the fantasy of untold young FAs back then.

It's probably difficult to imagine today that before the Internet, there was literally nothing.

marlowegarp

I wanna meet that dad
I grew up JUST as the internet was becoming ubiquitous so I suppose the majority of my dream women early on were the guests on those 'If you want him, lose 200 pounds' episodes of Ricki Lake.

I think back then, fantasy-wise, they would just kind of have an epiphany that their size was fine, eat everything they wanted to and start to dress uber-sexily, IE wearing belly-revealing clothing. I was 9 or 10 so there were a number of blanks I was content not to quite fill in.

Blockierer

FAntastic
Some pics from magazines reporting about NAAFA, the first pic is from 1978 and the second from 1980.
That was long ago before talkshows and internet started.
That was all what was available for FAs in those good old days.:really sad:

palndrm

When i was younger I loved the weight loss ads for AYDS candy, watching Mama Cass Elliot on TV, the first Just my Size ads, cartoon characters getting impossibly fat, lusting at the photos in Such a Pretty Face, even letters to Ann Landers from a fat housewife complaining all she and her girlfriend do is eat and soon they'll become "as big as a house." Yeah, you had to take what you could get back then, LOL.

Captain Save

never had a 40
My fantasy girl was from things I saw in women all the time. Soft around the edges, a little mysterious because I was too shy to get to know her, and beautiful to me for reasons that had little to do with her bra size, the numbers on the scale, or how long her hair hung down her back. Her race was never important, either; I didn't notice it most of the time. She might walk past me and I'd catch a whiff of the most intoxicating scent, and I wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence.

She wasn't on the internet or in magazines, or even famous; I grew up without the internet, and only occasional access to an Apple II with that familiar green screen common in the 1980s. I knew nothing of NAAFA, Dimensions, or size acceptance, and had no food related fantasies about her. She wasn't a public spectacle on Jerry Springer, fighting with her family over betrayal or other humiliating circumstance; she was instead sophisticated and had enough understated sexy to stymie even James Bond.

Best of all, she could no wrong, and she was all mine.

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Short answer, I don’t think that I ever did.

Long answer…..

Pre-adolescence I didn’t think about it much—most boys don’t really. I mean, I assumed that someday I’d be married and have kids and stuff, but I had no images of it, no particular dreams about it. My thoughts were full of spaces and cowboys and dragons….well, go read some old Calvin and Hobbes cartoons, the author really did nail boyhood quite well.

To the degree that I’d thought about it at all, it was probably when I was a pre-schooler, and had an record of nursery rhymes which included “Jack Spratt could eat no fat / his wife could eat no lean / and so betwixt the two / they licked the platter clean.” The sleeve for the record illustrated the nursery rhymes, and showed Jack as skinny and his wife as really fat. I didn’t like any fat on my meat, so identified with Jack Spratt, and I recall having a very serious think about this, because did it mean I should have a wife who was fat? I decided that was OK, and got on with life.

I was certainly interested in fat as a kid, and fascinated by fat people, and was pretty much pro-fat, but as I wasn’t thinking about girls/women of my future, I didn’t have any dreams about what she’d be like.

Once adolescence hit I had a hard time thinking about anything but women, but even then I wasn’t thinking much about long term future. Heck, my entire education about romance and dating pretty much came from Archie comics, where they never really get past light dating. I was fascinated by all those pretty things, I just didn’t really have any clue on how my life and theirs could ever connect.

Any images available of fat women were usually played for ugliness, not attractiveness, so that didn’t really help in setting up any dream images in my head. Young women around my age who I interacted with at all were at most plump, and I knew that I’d be intrigued by bigger sizes than that, but I had only very fuzzy ideas of what that would mean. I think most of my fantasies were more about pro-fat attitudes than about physical particulars. I don’t really recall specific mental images at all (this might because I seem to be a lot less visual than the average guy? I’m more tactile, but I had no touch references for fat).

I think I was in at least high school before I put any thought at all about what my long term dream girl would be like, and then it was mostly about personality, with a sort of puzzled afterthought of “But I like fat, I guess she should be fat, or like fat, or something?” This didn’t really change all that much over the following years, although in university I stumbled upon a couple of old copies of BUF magazine, which featured photos of fat women and had weight gain fiction. That gave me some terminology and the concept that I wasn’t completely alone in what I wanted, but I still didn’t really have a clear idea of what I wanted. Of course eventually the web came around and I got connected, but by that point I was married and quite happy about the fact, so I wasn’t looking for dream girl images.

So I don’t think I ever really had a fat dream girl.

Dolce

ShapeShifter
Thanks to everyone who has responded to this thread thus far. I can't wait until I have the time to sit down and tell you all about my journey along the way.. it is so freeing to have a place where I can talk about these things. So often I am checking in on Dims from my Blackberry and people often ask me, "What are you looking at?" I just tell them the news... but you all understand and it makes me feel whole. So thank you.

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I've said it elsewhere but my fat role-models were my mother, her best friend Lucille who was sexy-fat long before it was easier to find plus-size fashions and Miss Piggy, my idol. I though they were the epitome of beauty. The only one who wasn't fat who I made an exception for was my mother's other best friend Marie who was a LOL loudmouth, sultry bottle blonde with big brown eyes.

Chad D

I remember a write up about Sara Lee foods and there was this picture of a plump model smiling, in a bikini and laying on top of a pile of Sara Lee cakes. It was pivital

CPProp

Clockwork - wind me up
As we did not have a TV until I was 13, and it would be about at least another 15 years before the Internet was available I had to make do with what was around at the time. There are two that spring to mind – one was one of my sisters friends mother of which I have written about else where and the other was a lady who lived in an opposite block of flats – who if I was lucky, I would notice was hanging out her washing on the communal washing lines, which fortunately for me was in front of our shed – every time I saw her there I’d make some excuse to my parents to go down to the shed for something just to get a closer look at what I thought was the ultimate vision of SSBBW beauty although the Acronym did not exist then - and if It did I was not aware of it – happy days :)

olly5764

The first big girl I fantasised over was a girl in my class at school when we were 11, she was about 16 stone (225 pounds). I used to fantasise about making her increadably fat, then i read an artical about Rosalie Bradford, and my attention switched to her

ICEMANSS00

My top three would be Nell Carter from Gimme a Break, Loretta Devine from Waiting to Exhale, & Chaka Khan!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggirlsrock

Cunning Linguist
When I was 8 years old I read a book called "The Pumpkin Giant". In it, was the princess Ariadne Diana, who was so fat that the only way she could get around was by rolling. When I saw the pic of her I knew right then & there that I liked fat girls. I've had more fantasies about her than any other girl. Crazy? I dunno. Anyway, here is how she is described in the book, and also included the pic of her.

Princess Ariadne Diana was the fattest princess in the whole world. So fat was she that she had never walked a step in the dozen years of her life, being totally unable to progress over the earth by any method except rolling. And a really beautiful sight it was, too, to see the Princess Ariadne Diana, in her cloth-of-gold rolling-suit, faced with green velvet and edged with ermine, with her glittering crown on her head, trundling along the avenues of the royal gardens, which had been furnished with strips of rich carpeting for her express accommodation.

I even wrote a story about her...

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63647&highlight=ariadne

View attachment n_a.jpg

Durin

Opening Story in Callahan's Secret by Spider Robinson. I believe this was the first inkling of an idea that there might be men that liked fat women.(other than me)

TimeTraveller

Not Enough Hours in Day
I am incredbily lucky. I fantasized about the fattest girl in 2nd grade, when the age cutoffs made me one of the youngest in my class and her one of the oldest, so most of that year I was 7 and she was 8. I continued to fantasize about her as we grew older, and she gained more and more weight, and as she blossomed into a voluptuous fat beauty. Best of all, we were very compatible personally and we dated. We did date others from time to time, which only made it more clear that we were meant for each other.

Obviously I had to make my fantasy into a reality, so when I was 22 and she was 23, I married her. More than 30 years later, it only gets better. :smitten:

Dansinfool

Are we their yet!
The back of Readers Digest, The Before and After pics for weight loss. I was cutting out the.... Before pics :)

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
The mental image I've always had was dark hair, very chubby cheeks, and just big all over. Also, despite my...being intrigued by taller ladies at times, my "mental image" dream girl is actually in the mid-5-foot area. Sometimes I think pear-shaped, but it's honestly been just all-over chubbiness in my mind. As for how big? Probably in the 22-34 range.

Latest posts