• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fattening of Mary - by Anonymous (~BBW, Romance, Eating, WG Drug, XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~BBW, Romance, Eating, WG Drug, MWG - The story of a millionaire and his young wife, who cheated on her husband, only to end up in a tight situation.

THE FATTENING OF MARY​
By Anonymous​

(This story has been edited, reformatted and migrated from
the Weight Room Anonymous Alcove archive)​

This is the story of Mary and Dave. They have been married for four years. Dave is a 50 yrs old multi-millionaire, Mary on the other hand began as a 27 year old knockout who also plays the part of your stereotypical money grabber. What she did and what happened next is a message some need to hear.

It all started two years ago. Mary had been going to evening classes; she'd told Dave she wanted to become an actress. Her indulgent older husband didn't mind as his many business interests quite preoccupied his time. While she was there she met an attractive young man called Bob. She went out for a few drinks with Bob; one thing led to another and they ended up in bed.

Dave had started to notice that Mary was staying out later and later and decided to find out what was going on. He hired a private detective to follow her to find out if she was seeing someone else.

About a week later the PI came back with photographic evidence of Mary and Bob sleeping together. Naturally Dave was rather angry, but not that surprised. He had always been warned by his friends about Mary, and told how foolish he was to be in love with a beautiful younger woman.

He spent the weekend thinking about what to do with Mary, who was currently away visiting her mother.

Dave was a closet FA, but had never really made any moves in regards towards gaining weight on any of the women he’d dated and married. He finally decided it was time for him to do so; Mary was using him, so he might as well use her. He spent the rest of the weekend devising a cunning plan of action that would leave Mary a few hundred pounds heavier and more attractive to him.

Monday came round, and Mary returned home, it was time for Dave to confront Mary about her activities.

"Mary, can you please come in to my study? We need to talk."

"O.k., I will be right there, darling," said Mary.

"Mary, I have something to show you, and I don't think you are going to like it."

Mary sat down without saying a word. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head when Dave brought out the photos in front of her. She knew the game was up. Dave waited a moment before speaking.

"Right, Mary, I have had time to think about this, you can either leave now with nothing or......."

He trailed of for a few seconds, a slight grin appearing on his face.

"Or what?" said Mary.

"In order to stay with me and keep your own bank account running, you will have to do exactly what I ask you. If you fail to meet any of my conditions you will lose everything."

Then Dave told Mary what he had planned for her.

“You are to become my feedee.” he said bluntly

“Your what?” she replied puzzled.

“I’m going to fatten you up, I’ve always liked bigger woman. So now I’m going to get one.”

Mary looked at Dave quite shocked. She was thinking about telling the him to stuff the idea and she’d find someone new. Then she realized that in order to live the life she loved so much, she’d need Dave’s money.

“I’ll leave the decision up to you,” he declared. And with that Dave left the room.

She sat and thought for an hour, contemplating being larger. She rubbed her stomach, she was fairly thin, but 2 years of extravagance had possibly added a curve or two. She didn’t feel unattractive with the little extra padding, but the thought of a lot more both worried and excited her.

She found Dave in the dining room; in her place was a large meal, larger than what she’d normally have. She made clear the choice by eating all the food. Her belly was a little bloated, and she felt rather full, but Dave decided she had room for desert.

“Dave…” Mary started.

“Yes Mary?”

“Are you really going to find me attractive even if I gain weight?”

“Of course, it was my idea for you to gain weight wasn’t it?”

“I guess you're right”

Things slowly got easy from that day on. Dave hired a personal chef for Mary, and they started the course of fattening foods straight away.

At first, Mary found it hard to eat everything served her, and she was sure they were giving her more and more each day. Her stomach was certainly used to much smaller portions

In the first month Mary's weight went from 126 lbs to 132lbs. Not much, but Mary was finding it easy to each more.

Dave wanted her to gain weight as fast as possible and was a bit concerned about how slow things were going, so he went on the web to seek help from other feeders. He was told about things such as heavy cream and other weight-gain drinks. He even found a few drugs designed to slow down the metabolism and ones to increase appetite.
The second month was still slow. Mary's weight went up from 132lbs to 140 lbs.

Over the next three months Mary managed to go from 140lbs to 170lbs. Her body seemed to have ceased fighting the change in her diet. She was enjoying a variety of large meals interspersed with available snacks every day witout feeling stuffed. In fact if she went four hours without eating her belly reminded her that it hadn't been fed. She even got up and raided the ktchen in he middle of the night. From then on it became easier for her to put on weight.

In the six months it took till Christmas she gained 98lbs and weight 268lbs. The change to her body was remarkable.

Her face was rounder and looked more youthful, with chubby cheeks and a button nose. Her breasts which were never that small soaked up some weight and went to a 42DD. Her belly went from bloated to pot to paunch and was still growing at Christmas. Her butt had also packed a bit of junk into it amd wobbled greatly when she walked. Her thighs and hips didn’t escape either, and were just as wobbly as her butt.

She’d basically ballooned outward everywhere.

On Christmas day, Dave and Mary rekindled the fire in their relationship, both Dave and Mary had a special Christmas present for each other, and a boxing day one, and the day after and the day after, in fact each day till new year's day.

The renewed sex changed Mary's attitude. She'd come to love both her husband and he lifestyle of a feedee. Mary’s new year resolution was to show her husband just how much she loved each him.

By June she’d had to change her diet to a slightly healthier one. She'd continued to gain weight, but her body was complaining about the foods it was being forced to eat. And no wonder - in the time since new year she’d manage to get her weight up to 338lbs. She and Dave had never been closer, they had honestly fallen in love all over again.

A few months later Dave and Mary were invited to the wedding of Dave's daughter. They hadn't seen Abi since before Mary's weight gain. Mary was a little worried about what Abi would say about her weight gain. They hadn’t really hit it off as mother and daughter.

They arrived at Abi's mansion early evening. The door was answered by the butler who showed them into the study and told them Abi would be down shortly. They had been waiting about ten minutes when in walked Abi. Both Dave and Mary were shocked at what they saw. Abi was big, possibly bigger than Mary was.

Astonished, Dave said, "Wow, you have gotten so big. When I last saw you, you were a petite little thing. What happened?"

Abi went on to explain that her fiancé Andy was an FA. She explained how he had encouraged her to let herself gain weight.

"I found it really easy to gain weight. At present I weigh 368lbs; I still gain but not as much. I’m not really fussed about my weight anymore, Andy really loves it."

She paused for a moment, taking in Mary. “I see you’ve gained some weight too Mary”

“Yeah, your dad has seen to that”

Over a big dinner Mary explained part of what had happened over the last year, leaving out the worst of her conduct. Abi seemed happier towards Mary being part of the family now. She laughed happiky when she found out that her dad preferred larger women.

The wedding day arrived, and it turned out that a lot of Abi's friends were on the larger side. The wedding banquet was one that the gods of food would have been proud of. It was quite a scene, seeing all these large women eating non-stop for six hours.

When it was time for Dave and Mary to leave, Abi surprised both of them and gave Mary a long hug, both were a bit teary eyed, as if finally a mother daughter bond had been made. They promised to meet up after the honeymoon.

Dave was pleased that his wife and daughter were finally getting along.

Its been about 7 months since Abi’s wedding. Both Mary and Abi have grown a bit since then, particularly in the belly areas. Although reportedly that might stop in about 2 months.

The End

Latest posts

Back