• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fattening Sorority by TheLurker (~BBW, ~~WG, Drama)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLurker

~BBW, ~~WG, Drama -

(Note: As evidenced by the "Book" and "Chapter" words, this is going to be fairly long, and may contain rewrites. If it ends up being fair in quality, if there's a moderator+ that would be willing to facilitate the combination of threads or something later, please PM me. Of course, if it ends up being just plain bad, standard criticism is appreciated. :))

The Fattening Sorority
by TheLurker

Book 1: First Days
Chapter 1A: Adult Threshold

Natalie waltzed through the metal train, doing twirls periodically, silky brown hair flowing behind her, like a chocolate katana swishing through the stale air that results from a cheap air filter, or a broken one. It's often hard to tell which. Her sparkling blue eyes and childish face disarmed onlookers and cut through the dust. Claire waddled and stumbled afterward, not nearly as elegant or thin. In fact, she was almost like a misshapen rubber ball, suddenly lurching forward and temporarily stopping. Her blonde hair jutted behind her, making lightning bolts as she moved about. Not that either saw each other; they had never discussed after high school plans and took it for granted that they would never see each other again. Claire looked like and adult model from the chin-up; after that she looked like a big pear.

"15A… 15A…" Natalie muttered to herself. She found her seat, but when she tried to lift her black, heavy-duty suitcase to place on the overhead rack, she found that she couldn't. "Ugh! I'm never letting my mother pack for me again!" she muttered aloud, as if no one could hear her. But of course, Claire could.
"Need some help there?" Claire grinned.

Natalie let go of the suitcase. "Why yes I…" Then she turned around. "Claire!" Natalie bounced into Claire's flabby arms, as one would a mother. Which actually made sense, given that Claire dwarfed Natalie in size; both in height and width. Natalie was fairly short and 5 foot 2; Claire "Oh, God, it's been such a long time!" They hadn't seen each other since the start of the summer.

Claire giggled. "Yeah, it has! How've you been?"

"Good, good…" Natalie let go, forcing a frown. Claire was substantially softer than before the start of the summer. "You've put on more weight." In reality, Natalie was ecstatic.

Claire sighed. "Yeah, I know." Claire looked down at the 3-month-ago-baggy sweatshirt that was now tighter than a glove around her even more expanded, rotund body. "My parents were out of town, so my grandparents took care of me. You know what that means."

Natalie laughed. "Oh, I know." Claire's grandparents practically forced mountains of home-cooking upon her whenever they came to visit. "But you should try to exhibit more force and self-control every once in a while.”

Claire practically snorted. "Why, I'm on a diet right now."

"Not that those have ever worked." It was true. Natalie had known Claire for as long as she could remember, and while Claire was certainly a chubby child, she indeed continuously piled pounds on.

Claire shrugged. "Eh, this'll be different. Probably."

Natalie patted Claire's shoulder. "I just don't want you to get so fat you'll be immobile."

It was Claire's turn to laugh. "Like I'll ever get even close to that fat." Little did she know, she would later find out precisely how wrong she was. Then she motioned to the suitcase. "Do you still want help with that thing?"

Natalie giggled. "Man, did we get sidetracked! Yeah, take the left side, will you?" But Claire lifted the suitcase with just her left arm, and launched it onto the overhead rack.

Claire turned to Natalie and playfully poked her belly, or lack thereof. "There's one advantage to being a heavyweight, stick." Before Natalie could formulate a formidable response, the intercom began to blare through the train like a bullet piercing the ears of the targets.

"Attention. The train will be departing the station in less than 30 seconds. Please find your seats, fasten your seat belts, and prepare for departure."

Claire motioned towards the window seat. "After you."

Natalie beamed. "You're sitting next to me?"

Claire showed Natalie her ticket. "Last time I checked, 15 was the same as 15, and B comes after A. Am I wrong?"

Natalie grinned. "Nope!" Natalie happily jumped onto her seat.

Claire threw her own, much larger bag up, slowly side-stepped in front of her seat, and plopped down directly onto the armrests. "Guh!"

Natalie choked back a peal of laughter. "Problem?"

Claire turned a bright red. "Err… kinda. Would it bother you if I folded up the middle armrest?"

Natalie brightened. "Not at all!" Claire stood up, folded up the middle armrest, and sat back down.

That was when Claire noticed how much of her jiggling thigh flowed onto Natalie. Turning a brighter shade of red, Claire stammered, "Er… I'll… uh…"

Natalie laughed. "Don't worry about it! I don't mind! Really!" Ironically, she did mind, in a sense. Nothing aroused her more than a super obese, jiggling, sweaty, out of shape woman, and while Claire wasn't nearly as obese, jiggly, sweaty, or out of shape as Natalie wanted, she certainly at least came close to fitting the categorization. Natalie constantly pointed out Claire's size in the hope that it would lead to self-indulgence an actively try to become fatter, although she could settle for self-acceptance. No matter how well the girl met Natalie's physical criteria, if they weren't happy, they weren't anything. Of course, Natalie would never, at least out of her own will, become even close to Claire's weight of 345 pounds. It didn't seem that the benefits of a massive body would outweigh the disadvantages, although Natalie had witnessed firsthand the advantages of having at least some extra weight.

Claire gave Natalie an odd look. "Well… if you're sure…" and fell asleep right there. It took every bit of self-control Natalie had to not caress Claire right then and there.

Claire was at least vaguely aware of Natalie's interests; on more than one occasion she caught Natalie staring with a sort of lust at some porker, either in a restaurant, online, or on the streets, and they were always somewhat bigger than she was. Claire never said anything, however; perhaps she didn't want to offend Natalie, or appear to be questioning Natalie's sexual preferences. In reality, it was questionable; Natalie would likely fall for the right guy, but there were far less of those than the right girls.

It wasn't long until the snack trolley arrived, relatively speaking at any rate. Natalie smiled a mischievous smile to herself every time she felt Claire's stomach rumble. "Snack trolley" was actually something of a misnomer, given that the trolleys had recently began carrying simple lunch entrees, including a double burger, steaks, and pot pies. It was virtually a restaurant on wheels. Natalie was slightly annoyed that it arrived five minutes later than announced (so much for "10 on the button in the morn!"), but Claire was still asleep, which gave Natalie at least some guaranteed time. The man walking the trolley gave a stern look to Claire, but smiled at Natalie. The man was for all the world a stereotypical train worker: blue conductor's cap, blue suspenders, black bushy mustache, you name it. "Will you be ordering anything today?" Natalie handed her a slip of paper listing of many large and fattening food items. The man grumbled when he saw the list. "Is this all for her?" he asked, nodding towards the sleeping Claire.

"Yup!" Natalie handed the man her Platinum Visa and smiled.

Something could be said for their service. The 5-pound sack of food was delivered within 10 minutes.

Something could also be said for Claire's impulses; the scent of the food awoke her, almost instantly. "Hnn? Wazzat?" Claire rubbed the sleep out of her eyes.

Natalie smiled. "Lunch! What else?"
Claire tore into the bag. "Burgers… pot pies… chowders… I'm on a diet, remember?

"Yeah, but everyone's gotta give in once in a while. Otherwise diets are bloody painful." Before Natalie had even begun her sentence, Claire tore into the meal, almost forgetting to let down the beige meal tray.

"Mmf… thanks" Claire mumbled through her food. After about 10 minutes of non-stop eating, Claire turned to Natalie. "Aren't you hungry?"

"… Huh?" Natalie had been mesmerized by Claire's movements and body as she ate.

"Aren't you hungry?"

"Oh! No, not really."

"Argh… I don't know if I can finish all of this."

Natalie was put into a dilemma. If she encouraged Claire to eat more, it would be almost like she was trying to get Claire fatter. (Which of course, she was.) If she told Claire not to, Claire would, well, not eat more. It took Natalie a full 5 seconds to come up with something. "How about I eat half of the last pot pie?"
Claire sighed. "I suppose I can eat everything else." Claire resumed eating. After another five minutes, she turned bright red like ketchup.

Natalie, who was again staring, noticed. "Is something wrong?"

"Uhh… this is kind of embarrassing, but my jeans are getting really tight." In truth, they already were fairly tight.

Natalie laughed. "That's nothing to be ashamed of! The food is supposed to be really good here."

"Well, uh… I would undo my jeans, but as if it wasn't embarrassing enough that I would have to do that, with the tray down, I can't do it myself. If you wouldn't mind, could you… uh…"
"Undo them for you?"

"Umm… would you?"

"Of course? Why wouldn't I?" And with that, Natalie "accidentally" put her hands on Claire's gut instead of her jeans. Claire blushed a little more. "Uhh, I can't actually see."

"Left… Left… a little more left… a tiny bit back… down." With that, Natalie drove her hands deeper into Claire's gut and undid the jeans. The now free belly spilled over the fabric of the jeans. "Ermm… thanks."

"No problem! … oh, don't go and make it awkward! You asked, after all."

Claire sighed. "You're right of course. Sorry." In the next 15 minutes, Claire actually finished the entire meal.

When Claire was done, Natalie smiled. "Wasn't that good?" But Claire had already gone back to sleep, allowing the meal to be digested as fat. Natalie rubbed Claire's belly.

"You have arrived in: Eugene, Oregon. Please disembark quickly."

Natalie shook Claire. "Yo! That's us!" Claire mumbled something inaudible and stood up. "Jeans!" Natalie hissed. With quite a bit of difficulty, Claire shoved the button back in its improper place. Claire then hoisted both suitcases down, and began waddling off the train, Natalie in tow.

Claire moaned. "I really shouldn't have eaten that much… I really need to lose some weight."

Natalie shrugged. "You aren't that fat. Why, my foods teacher last year weighed well over 500 pounds, and she was just fine."

"And how do you know this?"

"Let's just say I got to know her very well."

Claire let the subject pass. "So, what are we going to do first?"

"I was thinking we should find our classes, find the dining hall, and then find a sorority. To tell you the truth, I didn't think I'd get in."

Claire nodded. "Sounds like a plan." Little did she know there was an 400 meter walk involved. The duo had scarcely walked 50 meters when Claire began to complain. "How much farther? It's really hot, I'm getting all sweaty, and I'm tired. It feels like we've been walking for hours."

"About another 350 meters. It's only 70 degrees, and we've only been walking for a minute."

Claire moaned again after another 50 meters. "My legs feel like they're going to fall off."

Natalie was blunter this time. "I doubt it."

Claire pulled out her trump card after another 100 meters. "Ugh. All this walking is making me hungry."

With some eagerness, Natalie led her to the nearest McDonald's. 5 minutes and 3 Big Mac's later, Claire felt a lot better and a lot worse. "I can't believe I ate all that." With food in her belly again, Claire had the energy to hit the road again, and they continued on until they reached the University.
Claire was the first to speak. "So, what now?"

"We find our classes! Duh!"

Claire groaned. "More walking?"

Natalie shook her head. "Nah. We're just going to locate them and the dining hall on the map." To make a long story a little shorter, they did.

Claire looked at her gut. "What about the sorority? Most chapters would cut me just on my size alone."
Natalie pulled out the sorority index. "Does Lambda Alpha Nu sound any good to you? Accepts all, no questions asked! Mainly an education-based group. Show up to inquire!"

Claire shrugged. "Sounds like the only one that'll take me."

Natalie laughed. "I doubt it, but come on. Lets go,"

A girl was waiting for them at the door. "Well, hello there! I'm Sasha, the Public Relations officer. Are you two new?"

The chubby brunette was dressed in blue denim shorts and a white tank top that looked like they were painted on. She had just enough fat on her to be classified as obese, but she was nowhere near Claire's size.
Natalie recovered first. "Uh, yeah. We were hoping we could join."

Sasha practically pushed them in. "Well, don't be shy! You're late! Hurry up - you two can share the room across the hall. You should meet the rest of us right after you set up."

Natalie and Claire looked around their room. Natalie scratched her head. "Good heavens, it's like they knew we were coming."

Claire laughed. "Seriously. Why, look! A heavy-duty scale, 3 bunk beds, a microwave-fridge combo, a heavy-duty office chair, two desks, two closets, a combination strength training machine… it's almost not right. The doors are even doubled! All that's missing is the food."

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Yeah… yeah that's the most important part. Well, we better start unpacking." To make a long story short, Claire did. Natalie was too weak to move anything besides the clothing. She could't even setup her Mac Pro.

Claire hooted when she saw it. "Dang, rich girl over her! Why do you need this thing?"

Natalie blushed. "Photo editing, video editing, and web design."

"Ah. So you need it."

"Exactly."

Just at that moment, there was a knocking on the door. "Come in!" Natalie called out.

The doors flung wide, revealing an absolutely enormous student that Natalie vaguely recognized. Her long black hair flowed down her flabby back like the night. Her soccer ball-sized breasts threatened to burst her white bra, which was definitely too small. Her massive, double belly hung far below her waist, so that if it wasn't for the white, over-stretched elastic strap above her hips, one would be unable to tell that she was wearing underwear at all. Her thighs not only rubbed together; their gelatinous cushioning forced her legs apart entirely. There was absolutely no cellulite anywhere; just silky smooth rolls and creases. Then Natalie saw her pretty face.

"Giavanna!" Natalie ran into the massive rolls of the Italian bombshell.

Giavanna, 2 years the senior of Natalie, was her tutor for a while. They also had a brief relationship.

"Ciao, amico!" Natalie's arms barely circled Giavanna's enormous waist. Perhaps that's not a fair comparison, given the petite physique of Natalie. It would be better to say that she had difficulty passing through a normal doorway. "How've you been?"

"Good. You?"

"Bene. I'm actually the chef for this sorority."

Natalie attempted to jiggle Giavanna's massive belly, but it was more of a rub. "You've gotten freaking enormous!"

Giavanna laughed and patted her belly. "I put on about 100 pounds. I still have that cursed eating disorder." Giavanna, since she was young, had the compulsive need to eat excessively. And as an Italian, her mother would be no mother had she not complied, heaping piles of noodles and breads onto her plate, coupled with very creamy sauces.

"So now you weigh what, 500 pounds?"

"Something like that. I broke my scale last week."

"Wow… we need to talk more later."

Giavanna winked. "Who's your roommate?"

"Oh, this is Claire."

Giavanna's eyes flared. "Claire Goldmann?"

Claire made no response except for a glare.

Natalie looked at Giavanna. "Bad blood, eh?"

"No one ever told you about the incident? Wow, we have a lot of catching up to do. All right, see you later!" With that, Giavanna waddled off, rolls of back fat stacked on top of each other and flapping like tiny wings, and massive buttocks violently shaking as she went, barely confined by the stretchy material.
Natalie looked at Claire coldly. "The hell was that about?"

Claire motioned her off. "Leave me alone. Something that happened a while back. Don't worry about it."

"Well… all right. I'm going to go eat dinner now. I'll bring you something back if you don't show up."

Claire nodded. "All right. Have fun."
[To be continued]

Latest posts

Back