Quantcast

The Fatty Questionnaire!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Gspoon

Spoonah
Hey there, I made a questionnaire, didn't really know what to do with it! But our resident HotFattygirl, Ivy thought I should make this into a thread! Go nuts folks!

1 What is your Name/Alias?

2 What brought you into the community?

3 Why do you stay in the community?

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars?

5 How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life?

6 If you could be skinny, would you?

6.2 If you could be fat, would you?

7 What was your best experience at a bash, get together or just online?

8 How do people of the norm affect you, are you teased or are you praised?

9 What part of your body do you like the most?

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change?

11 What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you?

12 Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds?

13 So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly?

14 What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline?

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do?

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle?

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs?

How has this community made you feel? :D

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
spoony survey time!

---
1 What is your Name/Alias? - Ivy!

2 What brought you into the community? - to be honest, i would probably still lurk if i did not have a paysite. when i opened mine i was kind of in a position where i had to start posting, so i guess that brought me out into nonlurker mode. i am generally too shy for the internets.

3 Why do you stay in the community? - because i have made some amazing friends.

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? - feedee.

5 How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life? - all of my best friends are fat girls.

6 If you could be skinny, would you? - no.

6.2 If you could be fat, would you? - i do my best!

7 What was your best experience at a bash, get together or just online? - driving to the bashes with my best ladies. SO GOOD.

8 How do people of the norm affect you, are you teased or are you praised? - none of the above!

9 What part of your body do you like the most? - i am a big fan of my brain.

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years? - probably.

11 What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you? - it needs more pie.

12 Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds? - no.

13 So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly? - i pretty much do all of my shopping online as of late.

14 What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline? - mexican food. yummm.

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do? - i am pretty much down for whatever. my size is not usually an issue.

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle? - eat more pie.

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs? - DONT BE CREEPY.

How has this community made you feel? - it is a pretty good situation 98% of the time.

Red

Red/Lorna

Me

I'm nosey and love people and there are more 'like-minded' people on here than in my real life

Boring old regular with a very, very good imagination

I notice them wherever I go

Not skinny but a few stone lighter for health reasons

I am already fat

Meeting everyone in Boston last year, very surreal and friendly and exciting. It was so good I went back again a few weeks later (Hope to make it to NY sometime this year to hang out with some cool peeps). Also, meeting some lovely UK based people who are very genuine and very great to chat to about the important stuff in life

Neither. My 'real' friends don't really choose to discuss this with me although I found out a few weeks ago that a friend of a friend who has met me a few times seems to feel sorry for me. I'm still debating whether to challenge this or not

Shoulders

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years?
Yes EDIT (How would I change? - No idea, hopefully more real friends and more understanding of others

I have been astounded by how judgemental some people on here can be, not realising that everyone talks and it's going to get passed on. I am not too happy with the 'persona' some people on here have chosen to believe about me but I guess that the reality is the people who matter know the truth and I like it that way

If it suits them and they are happy, yes

Well I hit up all the usual fat girl shops like Evans and New Look but I have a weird figure so sometimes I can find stuff in 'normal' stores. Pretty weird considering I'm 'morbidly obese' *sigh*

Carbohydrates, bread, butter, salty tasty things that are very bad for my waistline but huh, I'm a food loving Taurean, I don't plan on denying myself too much anytime soon

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do?
I would really like to start horse riding but every stable I have contacted asking if I can join up (stating my weight clearly) has chosen not to get back to me, this makes me pretty sad as I think it is something I would really enjoy and get a lot out of. I love to swim and luckily for me its one of the safest things a fatty can do, I'm working on improving my front crawl (one of this years goals)

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle?
Until we get all the fatties on board with size acceptance, I'm not too sure...

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs?
Keep reading, keep posting and remember that you are you and no-one else gets to decide what you will or will not be.

Gspoon

Spoonah
Sorry, I re read the questions, I edited question 10!

Also! well done on your questions ladies :D

Ocean

1. What is your Name/Alias? My Alias here is Ocean, quite literally, because I love surfing and the sea in general. My real name is Allie.

2. What brought you into the community? When I was younger, I literally googled something like 'fat bellies' or 'gaining weight' and Dimensions came up in the search. Of couse I didn't join the forums until lately, before I just used to read the stories.

3. Why do you stay in the community? This is the one of a very few places where I feel like I can admit anything.

4. Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? I was an unintentional gainer which got me into liking bigger bodies and the aspect of gaining, but at the moment, I'm more into watching others gain, male or female.

5. How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life? I have a fascination for the fatter build, and I watch every single TV program going if it has something to do with being fat or weight gain, that goes for buying magazines, if they have a specific story relating back to that.

6. If you could be skinny, would you? Heh, I am skinny.

6.2 If you could be fat, would you? A part of me says yes. I want to be able to be chubby and feel so free with it, but at the moment, I'm not in that place.

7. What was your best experience at a bash, get together or just online? In all honesty, finding out other people were just like me.

8. How do people of the norm affect you, are you teased or are you praised? When I was chubbier, I didn't get direct comments, though I was described as the 'chubby red head'. Other than that, no, not really.

9. What part of your body do you like the most? My stomach. Big or small, protruding or flat, it's my favourite part.

10. Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change? Maybe. And as for change, maybe I'd have the guts to at least let myself gain back that 40lbs.

11. What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you? Nothing I can think of from the top of my head.

12. Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds? Yes to both.

13. So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly? I tend to frequent stores like Animal and Fat Face, and since friendly isn't such a issue for me at the moment.

14. What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline? Pastries such as Pain au Chocolat (235 cals each) and Cheese Twists (around 200cals) so... yeah, they're not exactly the best for my waist line.

15. What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do? I surf when I get the chance to, which was made pretty hard when I was chubbier, I was that much more unfit, and I had a whole new balance to get used to. I also love clothes shopping, another hinderence when I was bigger because it seemed like everything was too small for me. Luckily playing computer games and reading are easy at most sizes.

16. The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle? Make everyone fat so there can't be any discrimination. Nah, I just hope that like fashions, it'll go back around to that being fat is more popular than being thin, like it used to be.

17. Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs? Enjoy yourself? Be polite, especially to those generous enough to show pictures of how gorgeous they look. Oh, and don't treat them like objects, or just be.. ew creepy.

TallFatSue

TallFatSue. I am what I am. ;)

Looking for helpful hints to improve my daily life as a very tall very fat woman. Sometimes I feel like a very round peg in a square hole. It can be a challenge to sail my yacht-sized body through a sea of row-boats.

Feeling of belonging, and maybe some of my fat, er, adventures can help or inspire others.

Just a well-rounded, regular gal.

Great for the ego to know that this obese middle-aged woman can still get a "rise" out of some men. ;)

Only to see what it's like, but not a priority.

Mission accomplished: I didn't try to gain so much weight, but I didn't try to stop either. Methinks obesity has made me a better person because it's taught me to think creatively and independently, and to see what is and is not truly important in life.

It felt great simply to be in a room where fat was the norm for a change.

Generally praised, sometimes affectionately teased, rarely insulted. I walk tall with a smile on my face and a bounce in my step. A positive attitude works wonders too, although some people find me annoyingly cheerful. :D

My feet. They're too big, but still very feminine, and they work hard to support my weight. A good foot massage pure heaven, and I'll take two, please. :smitten: Purrrr....

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change?
Yes, if people still want me around. Hope to gain more wisdom (if not "whiz-dumb") with age.

Even here, a few ingrates like to tear down others in order to build themselves up. :(

All things being equal, I prefer thin men due to simple logistics, and fat women because we are the best, ya know. ;)

One of my favorites is Meijer (pronounced "MY-er"), a regional Target-like store. Nice wide aisles, good selection.

Variety is the spice of life. A good, well-balanced and large meal plus a chocolate dessert gives me a buzz that's almost erotic. If having a 55-inch (140-cm) waistline is good, then yes it's good. No junk please: my fat is made of only the finest ingredients. :eat2:

My size is generally not a major problem. Seating can be a challenge, but usually we can accommodate it. I like to travel, and cruises are very fat friendly. On the other hand, airline seating is a challenge, so I prefer to drive if feasible. My boss just asked to "volunteer" me for a business trip to Reno, Nevada next week (I won't say no to that! ;) ). Let's hope my flight will be reasonably fat tolerant and I won't need to make too many far-flung connections.

Very tired of anorexic models and actresses ruling the airwaves. More variety please! :rolleyes:

Don't let your size be an obstacle to your enjoyment of life. Everyone has emotional issues and baggage, and the only major difference is that our fat happens to be very visible. Accentuate the positive, and you'll be amazed at how your fat becomes less relevant in the wider (no pun intended) world. If obesity is my worst problem in life, then I am one lucky woman. :)

Gspoon

Spoonah
Learning lots of cool things about people! This is really neat :D

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
1 What is your Name/Alias? Rachel.

2 What brought you into the community? Honestly, originally looking for fap materials.

3 Why do you stay in the community? I wanted to actually become part of the size acceptance community and meet some cool people.

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? A bit of a feedee but above all, a normaleveryday fat chick.

5 How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life? FA's - wellllll, I'd like to meet some more (decent) ones.

6 If you could be skinny, would you? No. Smaller, yes. Skinny, no.

6.2 If you could be fat, would you? N/A.

7 What was your best experience at a bash, get together or just online? Err I can't think of anything in particular online.. just meeting some cool people. No bashes/get togethers yet for me.8 How do people of the norm affect you, are you teased or are you praised? Varies.

9 What part of your body do you like the most? Right now I'm obsessed with my long hair.

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change? More involved, going to bashes and such.

11 What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you? Lack of reality in feeder/feedee discussions, lack of FA's around my area.

12 Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds? Prefer thin boys and fat chicks.

13 So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly? Some.

14 What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline? Italian, Taco Bell & sweets. Nope.

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do? I like to spend time with my friends, party, watch movies, nap, go on the computer, go out to eat, shop. Rarely. I hate sports and shit anyway. As far as fitting in certain things though, I wish I could better.

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle? I'm changing it one person at a time.. educating those close to me about size acceptance and trying to get them to appreciate themselves and others for differences, etc. Also, by just being a proud fat girl and not letting people give me shit.

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs? Get involved and get talking to people.

How has this community made you feel? :]

BigCutieSasha

Fatty McFat Fat
Sasha

I was introduced by an ex boyfriend

Friends, work and networking

Why isn't foodee a category? :) And lets not make being "regular" seem like a bad thing. lol

They have their positives and negatives.

Naw

Already am

My first experience at BGP in London was amazing. My first bash was awesome but had some downsides as well.

Of the norm? Are we talking about people outside of this community? People dont tease, but mostly express concern.

My lower back. I love it being touched, rubbed, kissed. It feels and looks awesome.

IDK. I would hope I will always keep in touch with my good friends from the community which will always keep me in somehow.

Petty drama that people cause because they have nothing better to do , people not minding their own business, pre judging others, and the backstabbing between women. Shouldn't we support each other more?? I mean, thats why we are here right?

I love guys of all sizes.

LB, and Avenue are the only ones i can go into now. Even then its a tight fit most of the time.

Mexican. I grew up on it and will never stop eating it. Unless I move to England, their mexican food there is crap.

It makes dancing for hours on end impossible, but doesn't keep me from doing it here and there. But photography and sewing arent affected. Traveling is only because I need to buy two seats and it just makes things more expensive.

Stop the perpetual cycle of one way is the ONLY way. To get people to realize size isn't everything about a person and if someone wants to be thin then they can be and if someone wants to be fat they can be as well. I would want people to stop trying to change everyone else for their own personal liking.

Have fun, enjoy meeting new people and just be yourself.

PhatChk

1 What is your Name/Alias? Jossie/PhatChk

2 What brought you into the community? After my first NJBBW Bash the very nice people I met.

3 Why do you stay in the community? I love the people here.

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? hmmmm I guess a regular

5 How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life? It makes me self confident and happy.

6 If you could be skinny, would you? Only if it was necessary.

6.2 If you could be fat, would you? uhhh I am

There's not an specific moment just the feeling of being around people that are accepting and not worrying about the weird looks, or the comments. The feeling of freedom.

I get alot of weird looks, I might feel okay but after a while it starts to get on my nerve. Sometimes I tend to hide from people.

9 What part of your body do you like the most? lol Lips, hips, thights :)

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change? In five years I hope to have moved to Japan.

11 What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you? No disappointments so far.

12 Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds? Yes I do!

13 So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly? I mostly shop online but I do love going to Barnes and Nobles. I believe they are size friendly. Always have big comfy chairs.

14 What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline? I love Creole spanish food and Italian.

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do? Yes it does. But I have found substitutions. I love traveling (as long as there are funds available), going to the movies, out to have dinner and drinks.

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle? hmmm I'll have to think about that one.

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs? Keep an open mind! and ENJOY!

How has this community made you feel? Happy!

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Hey there, I made a questionnaire, didn't really know what to do with it! But our resident HotFattygirl, Ivy thought I should make this into a thread! Go nuts folks!

Moore2me

Read the magazine. Got hooked.

It's nice to be normal in a group (if even for a little while each day).

I have been a gainer all my life but not on purpose.

Hubby is a BHM and most of my family members are also fat. This small group usually positively affects my life.

In a heartbeat.

Been there, done that, have the T shirt. Still fat. T shirt too small now.

Is this question relating to DIMS? If yes, I have never been to a bash or get together. Best experience online was defeating the evil horde of chia heads in the chia wars of 2007. May the Queen of Haggis reign forever!!!!!!!!!!!

If this question relates to my life in general above the scope of DIMS, I decline to discuss my favorite experience.

Normal people (if they corner me), are usually merciless in amount of abuse dependent on their age level and pack status. Most medieval are young adolescent males, running in packs of 4 to 5 with questionable intelligence. Next in the peak of cruelty are "Valley Girls" or "Cheerleader" sweet young things who think fat is contagious.

And what is praise? The term does not compute.

My super-ego (see Freud's work).

I would like to be wealthier, healthier, and not gain any more weight. To change . . . . . cut down on credit purchases, cut down on main lining heroin, and switch from being a complete idiot to a part time idiot.

The closure and complete demise of Hyde Park. Sniff, sniff.:mad::mad: :mad::( :(

Sure. It gives us something in common.

If they are not, I don't go back unless it's a matter of life or death.

Frozen fruit ices . . .they're okay if I make my own . . .as long as I don't put too much rum in them.

What I do for fun . . . .write, watch movies, read, swim.
What I would like to do . . . I gave up on that so long ago I forgot what it was.

Give me a battery powered automatic taser gun and make it legal to use.

Fasten your seatbelt (even if you need an extender). It's going to be a bumpy ride.

DIMS has helped me maintain my tenuous grip on sanity.

ashmamma84

Om Namah Shivayah
1 What is your Name/Alias? Ash

2 What brought you into the community? Looking to talk fashion with other fat chicks.

3 Why do you stay in the community? I have gotten to know some really interesting folks; I can always count on them for a laugh or two.

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? None of the above. I'm anything but regular. :D

5 How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life? I never gave FA's much thought before coming here. I am glad they are around though. And I'm always proud when I see another confident fat chick out and about.

6 If you could be skinny, would you? No, I don't find thinness sexy on me. I need at least a lil jelly.6.2 If you could be fat, would you? Yes. And it's a good thing I am!

7 What was your best experience at a bash, get together or just online? When I get the chance, I really like catching up with folks in chat. It's a great group and they are forever making me lmao.

8 How do people of the norm affect you, are you teased or are you praised? I haven't been teased and if I have the jerks didn't do a very good job hurting their intended target. Mostly, people are always giving me compliments about something - I think I lead a pretty nice, blessed life.

9 What part of your body do you like the most? I love my hips and my jello booty.

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change? Maybe - who knows what the future holds, right? In five years, my partner and I will have had a commitment, and maybe a couple big beautiful kids running around our home.

11 What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you? There seems to be alot of cattiness and insecurity floating around. But I guess that's everywhere you go so...

12 Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds? Recently my honey has picked up a lil weight - she doesn't like it though (she hoops regularly) so she's going to take it off. I think her lil pudge is adorable; maybe because it's attached to her. :wubu:

13 So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly? I shop everywhere! My size really has nothing to do with it. Even if I think they won't carry my size...I still try, cause if it stretches, chances are it can work. From higher end to Target -- I gets my shop on! :p:D

14 What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline? Soul food like my grandmother used to make. Collard greens, mac and cheese, hoppin' john, fried chicken, dressing, okra, etc. That will make you thick - guranteed to put a booty on ya'! lol

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do? My size has never stopped what I do. I love to travel and do so often, I go to movies, wine tastings, to see plays, concerts, open mics, etc. It's just not something I will let get in my way of a good time.

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle? The best thing we can do is to really start to become comfortable with ourselves - love and respect ourselves. When people see we are proud and confident and won't be taken for a joke; they'll know we're serious and act accordingly.

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs? Have fun on the boards, but don't forget to live your life! There is more to fat acceptance than cyber space. Enjoy yourself!

How has this community made you feel? It's reaffirmed what I already knew to be true - I'm beautiful, I'm amazing and the added luxury - I'm fat!

candygodiva

I eat food for a living...
DimensionsModel
Good one Spoony! *hugs*

Candy Godiva

Advertising my website, and to make friends with similar interests.

I stay in the community because of the friends I've made here. It's also still a great place to advertise myself and what I do.

I never really described myself as a feedee or a gainer, although I enjoy my fatness and love eating.. a LOT!

They all affect my life in different ways, but FA's pay my bills, and stroke my humongous ego, so I would have to say they affect my life a bit more than the others.

I can't say I wouldn't. I'd love to run a marathon someday, maybe climb a mountain. I enjoy being the mountain a bit much though, and unless somebody has a magic wand, it ain't happening. :)

Fat fat and all that!

Feasting with my fatties, and enjoying the intimate company of a few starstruck fanboys.

Sometimes they tease, if I even notice it, but for the most part I am praised for being myself, and having confidence.

My brains, what's left of them. ;)

I'll be around, wiser, and no worse for wear.

I can't say I've been disappointed by anything in this community. It's only the internet, and I never take things too seriously.

I love girls with some meat on their bones, boys to from time to time. I generally prefer my partners to be smaller than me, but I am still attracted to larger folk as well. I guess I'm bisexual, and bisizual. lol

Lane Bryant, The Avenue, and Cato Plus.

If it's on a buffet it's gonna be great for my belly!

I play World of Warcraft. My belly is getting too big for me to reach my keyboard well.

Unfortunately, I don't think the world is going to change it's opinion of fat. I just intend to be myself, and be the best person I can be in hopes that people would accept and love me for who I am, not what I look like.

Just be true to yourself, don't try too hard, and don't try to force your opinions and beliefs on other people, and you'll be fine.

How has this community made you feel?
Like I'm part of something much bigger than myself, a part of a growing family, accepted, and loved.

VVET

1 What is your Name/Alias? daj462

2 What brought you into the community? Naafa

3 Why do you stay in the community? Fat stuff

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? ~ feeder/gainer

5 How do FAs/BBWs/BHM affect your life? SSBBW

6 If you could be skinny, would you? sometimes

6.2 If you could be fat, would you? sometimes, in between now

7 What was your best experience at a bash, get together or just online? got invited to a naughty party, butt my GF said no, lol

8 How do people of the norm affect you, are you teased or are you praised?a little more of the latter

9 What part of your body do you like the most? Butt of course

10 Do you see yourself in this community in the next 5 years, if so, how would you change? Don't know, I've been in for 20 years now

11 What is the biggest disappointment of this community for you? Better for dating, but less good info being distributed

12 Do you like the opposite/same gender with a few extra pounds? YES!

13 So, tell us what stores you visit, are they size friendly? Mostly, but some aisles are getting narrow

14 What kind of food do you enjoy most, is this food good for your waistline? ice cream, it attaches to my belly

15 What do you do for fun, does your size get in the way of doing things you would like to do? Surf the web, write short stories, do RPing. Not at all

16 The world is very anti fat, how would you help change the world to help accept our lifestyle? Help the youth understand us and themselves

17 Any advice for any of the people that are new to the community, such as BBWs/FAs? ask questions and learn, and have fun now

LOL, mostly good, although some sadness about those who are no longer with us.

GutsGirl

GutsGirl. I chose the name primarily because I looove Chuck Palahniuk's short story "Guts" (it's the first thing I read from him, and it's my favorite story out of his book Haunted).

Also, I guess I have a little bit of a gut. :D

Interest in the FA/BBW/BHM culture, which I picked up from my FA boyfriend. I guess I just started Googling around and landed here.

Ummm, because it's... fun? And interesting. There are a lot of smart posters around here and I like reading all the differing opinions and seeing how men and women of any and all sizes and shapes relate to each other, just as people.

Besides, I like looking at the paysite photos. I don't consider myself a bisexual, but I enjoy admiring the well-rounded feminine shape. I guess I'm more of an FA for a BBW than I am for a BHM, oddly enough.

I would consider myself something of a Feedee/Gainer because I'm not opposed to gaining weight for myself, and I love eating. :eat2: Plus, I love to imagine how my body would look at a slightly higher weight (say, 10, 15, or 20 pounds), and I especially love thinking about how my FA boyfriend would react to a fluffier me. :smitten:

I'm in a relationship with a wonderful FA guy, and my mom is a BBW. I seem to associate big older women with a maternal quality in regards to myself.

Only if I had to be, for health/mobility/joint stability reasons. I love my love handles, my belly, and my plump thighs. :D

If I could gain, say, up to 180-200 and stay there and be healthy and happy and pain-free, I would do so. The only problem then would be finding new pants. :p

Never been to a IRL gathering. I'm afraid I would be something of 'the thin girl out'.

I'm not teased and haven't really been teased for my weight. I think my former bad feelings about it came from thinking about what my physical ideal is/was, and feeling bad that I didn't match up to it.

Toss-up between my belly (very soft, pale, and kind of pudgy, with a nice-shaped belly button) and my love handle-covered hips, which I find very sensual and sexy-looking, given that they have three little tiers of love handles: one layer on my upper hips, two (one on each side) little soft handfuls (literally a handful!) of fat right above my hip joint, and the tops of my thighs, which are pudgy. So it kind of swells out progressively, and I think it looks really cool. I've been looking around to see if there are any BBWs who have similar hips to mine, because I'm really interested to 'see' if I could keep that shape if I ever gain weight. I love it!

Well, I hope at that point I'd be married to my FA, and maybe be a little pudgier, on my own (or with my husband), and maybe on the way to starting a family together. :wubu:

I'm kind of disappointed with the way the whole WLS thing has been addressed, but that's a complex issue and one that I don't know a lot about.

Honestly... I find BBWs more aesthetically attractive than BHMs (in general). But I can find a guy with some extra weight on him attractive.

Ummm, it's pretty much Wal-Mart for me.

Oh, let's see, cheesecake, fudge, other candies... yeah, I guess it's good if I wanted to gain! :D ;)

I don't think so. My main problem is that my muscles need to be stronger. If my muscles were more toned, then I would feel better about doing more physical things.

I think that combating prejudice first starts with the prejudice in one's own heart. My view of fat and fatness has gone a complete 180 since I met my boyfriend and discovered the world of FAism. I would just say that no FA/FFA should be made to feel ashamed for their love for the fat body, nor should a BBW/BHM be made ashamed of the way their body looks. It shouldn't be something that is looked upon as weird or unnatural. But such a change in viewpoint starts with individuals. It's just really about treating others the way you would want to be treated yourself: with respect and dignity.

Hang out and have fun. :D

Ash

Smash
DimensionsModel
Ashley. And also Ashley.

I came here nearly 10 years ago through a random search for "fat" and "weight-gain". I was trying to figure myself out.

I love this community. I am me because of the things I've learned and the people I've met here. I can't imagine my life without Dimensions.

Gainer/Feedee

I <3 FAs. I'm one of the FA cheerleaders here, and I always have been. And all of my female friends are fat, so I love them, too.

Never.

Fatter? Yes.

My fondest memory is of my first bash--HB Labor Day 2007. It's when I met most of the people who I consider my family now.

They don't, really. When soup and I are out together, we get some serious stares, but we both think it's hilarious. We often sing circus music as we walk around Target.

My belly.

I'll definitely be here in 5 years, and 10 years, and 50 years. I'm sure I'll have some highs and lows along the way, but I'll still be who I am.

In-fighting and drama.

I tend to like guys with athletic or thin bodies.

I shop mostly online these days for clothing. Not generally a fan of malls or any of that.

I love Italian food. And cupcakes. And it's always going to my waistline.

I go to fat events and hang out with my friends. I play WoW. I do everything I want to do, no matter how fat I am.

The best way to change the world is to live a happy fat life (or with a happy fat partner) and to ignore those who don't understand. Life is too short to live for anyone but you.

Get involved! Go to events and talk to people. Seriously, this community has so much to offer. You just have to be open to the experience.

juicyjacqulyn

Jackie/Juicy Jacqulyn

fat peoplezzz

friends <3

feedee-ish-tendancies

i have some great bbw, fa, and bhm friends, they have influenced my work in modelling and been influences in life

fuck that noise....

you mean fatter? i would eat a whole cake... A WHOLE FUCKING CAKE!!!

at a bash... racing jon blaze down a hallway and falling down while wearing his hat and glasses saying "im jon blaze mutha fucka!" and he helped me back up lol

I AM normal... i dont think being skinny makes u normal and therefore being fat makes me a freak... i am just a big person and if people cant handle it and insult me i just wonder what they are so ashamed of in themselves that they feel the need to draw attention away by making comments about my size. them: "your fat!!!" me: "omg when did that happen!?!!?!"

bellllyyyyy

i think i do, not sure how i would change, i guess time will tell

id prefer not to say

im very open minded. for me its all about the personality. ive dated big, medium, and slim men... and found different things attractive in each. i love fat girls... i dunno why... so cute <3 haha *squish*

i like lane bryant, addition elle, penningtons, walmart, torrid, and some jewellery and make up stores.... all appear fat friendly

pizza.........nuff said

i can no longer fit on amusement park rides.... le sigh...

eat all the non believers.....

trust yourself.... BE YOUSELF.... make your own decisions and remember, pizza is your friend <3

How has this community made you feel? pretty good for the most part

Captain Save

never had a 40
David/Captain Save

The library

The people are real and rich in their diversity; they are constructive, intellectual, humorously cryptic, wise, sarcastic, confident, sexy, shy, adversarial and so many other things! The thing I like the most is that most of the people are close to my own age. I'm surrounded by people in their early twenties at work, and there's a lot of things on which we just can't relate.

4 Are you a Gainer/Feedee/Feeder or just one of the regulars? Looking back I realize I have slight feeder tendencies, but only to please a lady.

They don't directly affect my life on a day to day basis; I will admit to being distracted by the sight of something good while driving:happy:

No.

Probably.

My best experience has been just being online.

I've had to put up with teasing only at work because of the work environment; people are expected to be rather thick skinned. I've found that they can dish it out, but can't take it!:happy:

9 What part of your body do you like the most? My face; it's the most powerful tool I have. With it I can express things, explore a fat girl, taste, smell, see, hear and feel things, etc.

Yes, I'll most likely be here. I'll be more involved in doing good things for people who are just coming to terms with fat acceptance in themselves and others, and getting ready for my next career.

Animosity by far. It's the reason Hyde Park was doomed from the start; I wouldn't even go there. It's also the reason a lot of people leave and don't come back. Yes, there are trolls. There are also people who just don't know any better, and they need help in learning what is acceptable and what is not; instead, they make a mistake here and get crucified by the town mob. If I were 18, vulnerable and coming to terms with my fat attraction I wouldn't come back here after being drawn and quartered as I've seen done.

Opposite gender, and a few extra pounds is putting it lightly.

Some of them are; Wal-Mart is a virtual Mecca for those of the XXL variety. Others often are not, and it depends on what I'm getting and why I'm there.

Absolutely not! Hedonism is the driving factor behind my favorites (Tuscan Italian, Burger King, Gyros, baked goods) and if I didn't consider my job, my health, physical demands placed on me etc. I would be much larger.

Money stops me from doing fun things as much as I used to, and the things I still do are relatively free and easy(going to the gym, the internet, occasional cooking spree.)

I would be patient and accepting of the way things are for people while being respectful of their needs and dignity, one situation at a time.

Ladies, here you will be greatly admired for your womanly attributes by a lot of people. Some will be twice your age, with twice your income. Learn what it means to be Big Beautiful Women. Despite the temptation, I would recommend not being Big Beautiful Hoes; your sexuality is your choice and your responsibility, and I won't disrespect your choice.
Gentlemen, the ladies here are absolutely gorgeous, and exactly what you're looking for. If you came here for immediate gratification, go to the library and the paysites, and stay off the forums.
Ladies and Gentlemen should both follow the forums, read the sticky threads, and observe the ebb and flow of things. When you are confident you can smoothly flow into the traffic, get involved, and enjoy yourself!

Good! I can say whatever is on my mind without the peanut gallery giggling in the background. Well, for the most part. :D

Mini

Right, not nice

Michael, AKA Mini, AKA Tall Guy

Found it through the old story room. Was basically just looking for fap material.

Met some really cool people, and I feel pretty accepted here.

Boring ass regular.

Fellows FAs are competition, and I am secretly plotting their collective demise. Fat chicks and dudes are cool, though.

I am skinny.

Nope. Got a bad back and knees already. It's not in my best interests to exacerbate the situation any.

I won fifty dollars and spent it on booze.

I'm extremely tall, so I get stared at a lot.

My eyes, even though I tend to hide them behind sunglasses.

I will be here as long as they'll keep me, but I don't change for anyone. :p

Dames with boyfriends. Damn their scaly hides!

Basically, the only body I really give a shit about is my own. So long as they're happy and healthy, they could be a hundred pounds or a thousand.

I shop almost exclusively at Big and Tall stores, because I can rarely find clothes that fit anywhere else.

Granola. It contains iron, which helps me play.

Read, write, fuck around online, etc.. My size prevents me from being a jockey, but that's about it.

Tell 'em to eat multiple dicks, 'cause it's none of their fuckin' business what people do to their bodies or to the bodies of consenting adults.

Stop with being creepy motherfuckers.

Again, I feel pretty accepted here, and that's a rarity for me.

Latest posts