• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Files of the Vindicator: Burger Queen (BBW, XWG, Fantasy, Revenge)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel

Winged Author
SSBBW, Fantasy, Revenge, Stuffing, ~XWG - burger heiress goes supersize with a vengence

The Files of the Vindicator: Burger Queen
by Archangel

This is my first attempt at WG fiction. Please drop me a PM and let me know if you like it.

An anonymous call received by a 3rd party contact of mine put me onto the nefarious plans of one Debra McShea, heiress and CEO of McShea’s, one of the larger restaurant chains in the country.

As a known if somewhat shadowy super hero (I've been phtographed by the media but never interviewd - my relations with law enforcement are tenuous at best, no Batsignals from a Commissioner Gordon for me!), I used local intelligence to find out her house and office were located. It was child’s play to use my powers to infiltrate the building, as the security guards were not unusually diligent. What I found on her office’s computer confirmed the phone call’s tip-off on what Ms. McShea intended to do.

I was about to leave when something stopped me. There was a folder marked on her computer “The Hippo”. Curiosity got the best of me, and I opened it up. Out tumbled multiple files, which I dove through with renewed interest. It seemed Ms. McShea had a personal secretary by the name of Becca, whom she must have nicknamed “The Hippo”.

There were several pictures of this Becca, some from office parties, and some from what must have been private cameras in the ladies room, and the office gym.

I was extremely attracted to this woman. She must have been somewhere in the low 300 pound range, with much of it in her large hips. “Clever Girl, Hippo indeed,” I muttered. Debra also kept a running logbook of what she had done to humiliate poor Becca. Dates and times of name calling, schemes, and ways that she had helped keep Becca from climbing higher in the company.

I smiled as I copied the files. This would indeed prove beneficial, as I knew I would have a partner for the revenge I had planned for Debra McShea due to her scheme. My partner just didn’t know it yet.

Becca’s file also had her address, as Debra had it written down that she had Becca’s car egged on a regular basis. This heiress was a macbre sadist! Becca had a modest one bedroom apartment on the South side of town. The place must have been low rent. Wanting to cut to the chase, I climbed slowly up the fire escape, careful to be unnoticed. I approached the window of her apartment. Fortunately, both the windows and curtains were open on this warm night, and Becca was up.

What a beauty! No photo could compare to the real thing. Her long Brown hair framed her shoulders and ran down her back to just below her shoulder blades. She was sitting on her couch, but with her large hips, it looked more like a love seat. She was wearing a blue silk nightgown, showing off what had to be a pair of DD breasts, and a large belly underneath that silk. She was crying softly, eating ice cream and talking into the phone.

“I’m just not sure how much more of this bad luck I could take, Mom. It seems no matter what I do at work, I don’t get any recognition. I think Debra is just keeping me around as her secretary because I’m too valuable to her there, but she personally detest me.“ She stopped and scooped up another spoonful of Rocky Road.

“I know Mom,” she sniffled, “all I can do is my best. I’ll let you go, bye,” she said as she hung up the phone.

Sighing she moved to stand up, which took some effort. I knew that I must make my move now, and strike while the iron was hot. I lowered myself into her apartment and said very calmly, “How would you like to better your situation?”

Becca turned to face me and froze. I know I must have seemed extremely frightening with the black cloak and cowl, wearing a spandex outfit with the scales of justice on the chest. In her defense, she did not scream. She just seemed petrified. Possibly she knew from the news reports who I was and that I never harm the innocent.

I slowly pulled out a disk and inserted it into her computer, never taking my eyes off her. The files I had garnered from Debra McShea’s office played out as a Powerpoint before Becca, who started crying even harder as she came to realize the whole situation, and how manipulative and cruel Debra had been.

“I can’t believe…” she started and got overwhelmed with grief. She slumped back down onto the coach.

“I ask again, how would you like to better your situation, and get revenge on Debra McShea?” I moved closer and sat down in one of her plush chairs, crossing my arms and looking at her.

Becca stopped sniffling enough to blurt out “Who exctly are you?”

I smiled, as I never tired of telling the story. “My name is Vindicator. My goal is to seek revenge on people who make other’s lives a living hell. I use my arcane skills to settle scores on people who have it coming to them. I like to think of myself as an agent of Karma itself,” and I bowed with a flourish. “I particularly hate it when the victim is one as beautiful as yourself.”

Although her face was still full of tears, I got a blush out of her. “How would you go about getting revenge on Debra?”

I smiled.

Life could not be better for Debra, she was a multi-millionaire owner of a large fast food chain, she had runway model looks, and an incredible amount of business savvy. She smiled as she got out of bed and went into the shower.

Taking asusual great care to always look her best, she paused by the mirror. She had a toned body because of her daily yoga exercises. Her small, firm breasts caught the light from the rising sun. Her short blond hair was a bit tussled from sleeping, but would soon be fixed. She double-checked the scale, which came back with the usual number, 112. She smiled into the mirror, “Today is the day.”

A brief time later, as Debra drove her Mercedes to work, her thoughts drifted to what was going to happen today. A pharmaceutical company that she had hired secretly had just had the breakthrough she was hoping for.

They had come up with a tasteless odorless untraceable liquid that increased appetite dramatically. The schematics that were laid out said that one drop of the stuff would triple a person’s appetite for a sitting. Debra’s business mind whirled at the notion. So everyone at McShea’s would order a burger, and actually get hungrier. She could see triple profit margins next year if this was the case.

Her business ethics professor would have said that this was unethical, not only because it was going to make an already large obesity problem worse, but also the drug was also highly addictive. Once someone had a McShea’s burger, they would want one every day for about a week before the drug ran itself out of the system. She smiled. It might even be more than triple profit margin given that.

Today was the day it was to start production in about 100 McSheas in Metro areas as a test pilot. As she drove into her parking spot and walked towards the large steel and glass McShea’s Building, she couldn’t help but congratulate herself on her ingenuity. She had trusted no one else with this information, and even if the feds found out about this drug, she felt confident that it would take years to uncover the true source, and she could be safely away in another country with poor extradition laws.

Upon arriving at her office she saw Becca sitting at the desk before the double doors to her office. She smiled at Debra and seemed to be in a very good mood considering what had happened yesterday.

Debra had found out that Becca’s brother was working at a local McShea’s to try and make ends meet while in college, and Debra had sent a letter to the manager to have Becca’s brother fired. She had also recently denied yet another advancement opportunity to Becca.

The leadership staff at McShea’s Corporate was seemingly stuck on trying to get Becca into a higher position, as Debra had denied similar requests four times in the last year. There were two reasons for Debra’s feelings towards Becca.

The first was that Debra loved to make Becca’s life miserable. She took great humor in watching Becca do tasks as mundane as get coffee and fix light bulbs. Debra also had almost laughed out loud when Becca had landed on her large rear end when she had slipped the other day.

The second reason was that Becca was a very efficient secretary, and Debra had no patience in getting a new one broken in.

“A Fed-Ex came in today for you today Ms. McShea. It’s on your desk. I also have your usual chilled water bottle set by your desk,” Becca stated as she began working away at typing something. Debra muttered thanks and walked into her office and shut the doors.

Debra’s office was lush indeed. There were many expensive works of art set up, and a large marble desk that sat in front of large windows that overlooked the waterfront. She smiled as she opened the fed-ex package and took a tug from her water bottle.

As she read the documents, she knew it was a sign off for a new property she was buying. It was a detailed document, so by the time she had read them all and signed everything, she had finished her water bottle. She turned and looked out at the water. It was then that I made my move.

I dropped my invisibility spell and walked silently towards the middle of her office. She had her back to me, and her arms crossed and looking like the cat that had swallowed the canary. I grinned. Soon, Cherie’ you would know how right that was!

Debra slowly turned around and caught sight of me. She screamed and started to stand and back up. “Get the hell out of my office, freak!” she spat in recognition as she looked for a way out. I was between her and the doors and the windows only offered a 200 ft drop, if she could even break them.

“You Debra McShea are one of the most vile people on this planet. You would have millions suffer just so you could own one more yacht or have two private islands instead of one? This formula you concocted would be the ruin of many, many lives. Even now as we speak, in your test market it is working perfectly. Many people are overfilling themselves with your food.” I ranted, and for dramatic effect I slammed my fist through one of her vases.

Debra blanched. This sick freak was ranting about information that no one should know, and he was clearly dangerous. She tried to calm herself. “I don’t know what you are talking about. McShea’s offers a busy society an easy and efficient dining source.”

I put on a look of confusion. “Perhaps you’re right Debra. But speaking of dining, aren’t you a little hungry?”

Debra scoffed at that. She had just had her usual V8 and tofu for breakfast. That was good until noon. With that her eyes widened as her stomach let out a furious, primal growl. She touched her stomach through her red blouse and realized it was actually vibrating slightly.

It was then she felt an incredible hunger unlike anything she had ever felt. I walked over to her desk and buzzed in my co-conspirator, who walked in with a huge tray of McShea burgers. “Thought you might be really hungry, boss,” Becca crossed the office and laid the tray at Debra’s feet.

“What the hell!” Debra voiced as she compulsively started shoveling in burger after burger. She was astonished as to what was happening to her. Then truth dawned and her eyes looked venomously at Becca, “Hippo, you fat bitch! You spiked the water.”

“No,” I stated calmly “it wasn’t spiked at all. You just drank 64oz of your new chemical.” Debra face paled as she computed that in her head. “Don’t bother trying to figure it out, I’ll tell you. That dosage will mean you are addicted for about 4 to 6 months.”

Debra’s mind worked furiously as her hands shoveled the food into her mouth. Her poor stomach was full, but she still wanted more of this glorious food. She was in severe pain as the skirt started digging into her. She unconsciously pulled it down and continued for several minutes. At this point her blouse had ridden a little higher and showed a nice potbelly. She lay on the floor breathing slowly. She figured she had just packed on about 10 pounds in that sitting.

“Do you think this will stop me?” Debra said. “I don’t know how much you know about me weirdo, but I’ve got an incredible force of will. I’ve maintained the same weight for years and exercise regularly. I can just take some months off and fight through this. I can get liposuction and come back, better than ever!”

I nodded to Becca, and she smiled and grabbed the discarded documents on Deb’s desk. “Well, to your credit Debra, I did my research and found that it was possible that you could indeed come back from that, so our little comeuppance is far from over. Take a gander at these documents you just signed.”

Becca walked over to stand above Debra and held the paper up so she could read them. I canceled my illusion on the documents. “What you thought you signed was a standard house purchase. Instead, you just signed over all stocks, shares, and your position as owner/CEO of McShea’s to Becca.” Debra indeed read that very document and saw her signature affixed to it.

“That’s outrageous! Do you think my lawyers won’t destroy that claim?”

“In fact, I think they would, but we’ll touch on that subject in a moment. You also signed over Power of Attorney to Becca and your private island in the Bahamas to Becca’s brother. You remember him, the young man you fired?”

Debra growled, “So what, so he has to find another minimum wage job so he can afford his weed? Big deal!” With that, she rubbed her overstuffed stomach, slowly eating a burger as she made room.

Becca sneered, “My brother needed to try and afford to get through college because I couldn’t loan him the money. The reason I couldn’t is because you held me back on purpose! And he isn't on weed or anything else!”

Debra snorted, “If you thought I was going to let you climb the corporate ladder in my company, lard-ass, you were mistaken!” With that she grabbed another burger, her swollen belly breathing heavily as she tried to stand up unsuccessfully. Debra was simply too stuffed to manage it.

“Becca, are we set to roll?” I asked, to which she winked at me and nodded. Becca pulled out a camcorder and started filming Debra, sitting on the floor in her office, rubbing her swollen belly. Debra growled, “I did not get where I am by being a push over. If you think I’m intimidated, you have another thing coming. There are ways to fight and counter everything you’ve done here. In fact, as soon as I can get to the phone, spandex-boy, you and Hippo are headed to jail!”

“Do you honestly think I’m that naive? Yes, you might be able to counter everything we’ve done so far, but I know you can’t counter this.” I pulled out a large silver coin that was about the size of a drink coaster. It was humming furiously and giving off a bright light.

“This, Debra is the trump card, and the last nail in your coffin so to speak. This is a Karma Disk, which I’ve used to store up a tremendous amount of arcane power.” Debra laughed out loud at this as she managed to polish off another cheeseburger.

“Imagine if you will that all 100 stores of yours have been open for about an hour and a half now. They usually sell about 30 burgers an hour each, which comes out to be 3000 burgers an hour. Now imagine that their volume is quadrupled, which would lead to having sold about 18,000 burgers at this point. What would happen if all those calories that should have been gained by your customers were siphoned some how and stored?”

I glazed my finger over the edge of the Karma Disk, feeling the intense energy that was even still building. Debra stopped laughing and looked very nervously at the disk at this point.

“Debra McShea! You have been judged by the Vindicator and found lacking!” and with that, I threw the Karma Disk at her, striking her in the forehead and with a flash of light, the disk vanished.

The energy however did not, as Debra slowly grew fatter. First, her legs plumped up quite nicely, and her butt started to strain at her thong underwear. Then her blouse got filled to the limits and she started to pop off buttons one by one, finally letting out her huge dangling breasts, which lay on her stomach that was getting filled.

Debra screamed and tried to rise again, but there was no way she’d ever stand up on her own, not now and not ever. Her face was showing the signs as well, as soon a triple and quadruple chin formed. Her cheeks weight making her lips slightly pucker.

As the weight continued to pour on, her ass started to widen. If she had been standing, it would have been possible to hide the entire desk behind her without knowing it was there. Her breasts started to roll down her stomach and pin her arms to her sides, which had grown so much fat they had torn off the arms of her blouse and began to engulf her elbows and forearms. Debra gave a yelp as her thong finally snapped, and her belly waved forward to crash against her tree truck thighs.

She started to panic and made small thrusts with her body as if to try and get up. This only caused her whole body to ripple, as the accumulating fat undulated. Debra’s eyes started to widen as her belly started to touch her toes. As the last weight started to pile on, she laid down futily, showing a monstrous belly that stood up as tall as Becca.

Her dinner sized areolas showed the sign of arousal, but that could have been from the intense energy. Her breasts were pushing up into her face and might have constricted breathing had I not pushed them down and to the side. Her hips had to measure ten feet across, and her belly flowed in between her enormous thighs, making her spread her legs at a forty-five degree angle. Her belly button was so deep; I easily could have put a whole roll of quarters within it.

“There are a couple more things I should tell you, Debra. Becca’s brother is going to take some of your money and fly you out to that private island you used to own, and keep you nice and stuffed with a never-ending supply of your own burgers. They won’t be spiked, because quite frankly it isn’t necessary.

At your size and with four to six months of being addicted to overeating, I don’t see you ever becoming a problem again. Plus, I’ve added a little bonus. Every pound you gain will cause you great sexual excitement. You’ll get off from getting fatter!”

With that I straddled her enormous paunch and shoved three burgers into her mouth, which she ate greedily. With that she started to moan and try to thrust her hips as she climaxed.

Putting aside my own arousal, I continued “However, if you decided to show yourself as a threat to anyone again, I’ll show your 1300 pound ass all over the tabloids and publish what you tried to do. Do I make myself clear?”

Debra nodded ever so slightly, showing exertion even from that. “Good, the forklift will be here soon, but before I box you up, let me add a finishing touch.”

I pulled a tiara from thin air and placed it on her head, and laid a gigantic ribbon across her large body that read “Burger Queen.” With that, I kissed her fully on the lips and produced a two gallon chocolate shake full of weight gain powder from behind the desk and placed a straw in her mouth. Becca and I walked out of the office listening to her deep primal grunts as she sucked down the shake.

No one ever saw Debra McShea again, though the Burger Queen continued to pile on weight and was last known to be around the 1500 lb range being happily stuffed by her feeder/lover that we employed for the purpose.. I have since used my share of her money to help fund the fight against injustice.

I also made a copy of that tape, and every time I swing by town, I make a habit to visit Becca, who is doing wonderfully. I love grabbing her large hips and making love to her as we watch the tape of the transformation of the Burger Queen.

Click here for the next story in this series

Back