• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Flabulous CindyG Photo Thread!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
For those of you who knew Cindy, this thread will bring back many memories. For those of you who did not get the chance to know her, hopefully this thread will open your eyes to this beautiful, loving gal who was sexy and confident in her own skin and probably the sweetest person I've ever known.

I'll start...

Here is Cindy, at a 4th of July BBQ in 1998. I love this pic - it really captures her spirit!

These are from 1997 - the first time I met Cindy in person. We shot some pics for our respective "home pages" (as they were called back then).

Latest posts

Back