• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Girl Next Door, Chapters 1-6 - by Dravenhawk (SSBBW, Squashing, Domination, ~Sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
SSBBW, Squashing, Domination, Explicit ~Sex - A good samaritan FA meets the dominatrix of his dreams and gets squashed.

(Author's Note: This is my first attempt at writing in over 20 years. This is a fictional piece and any relevance to names and events are purely coincidental :D )

The Girl Next Door
Chapters 1-6
by Dravenhawk

Chapter One - Prologue

Gwen

Gwen pulled up into the drive way and glided her 2003 Ford Taurus neatly into the carport beneath her apartment. She shoved herself out of the driver’s seat and picked up the four plastic bags from the floor of the car and started the trek to her apartment. As she walked up the stairs she was aware of the creaking protest of the stairs which flexed under her enormous weight. She hurriedly walked down the planked walkway to her apartment at the end, with the wooden planks squeaking and groaning under each of her steps. Gwen walked with a heavy step and didn’t apologize for her size. The building shuddered softly under the rhythm of her steps.

Upon entering the apartment she put the bags down and began to put the food away in the cupboard and fridge. She put the bag of fried chicken aside and finished with the groceries. Gwen fixed a plate of chicken and went to her favorite chair. As she dropped herself into the chair, her 470-pound body shook the room with a muffled rumble. She turned on the TV and lost her lonely heart in the wonders of chicken and crime drama.

Draven

Draven was sitting in his apartment watching the news on the TV when he heard the sound of Gwen’s car pull into the driveway. He heard the door shut and soon there was the familiar creak from the stairs and the shaking of the floor which grew in intensity as she walked past his place. Draven noticed her hulking form walk past his front window and disappear into the adjacent apartment. He sighed at the sight of this magnificent woman and dreamed of a time they might find love.

He went to the kitchen and fumbled for a frozen diner, unwrapped it, and popped it into the microwave oven. He returned to his chair and resumed watching the news while the dinner cooked. Later he extracted the dinner from the microwave and sat down to eat. A few seconds later he felt the house shake. He knew the disturbance came from next door. Every time she was home he could feel the floor shake softly to the movements of his neighbor.

It was one of those magic moments when the stars all align or something. It was a warm fall day, and as luck would have it, Gwen’s car battery had died and she was going to be late for an important appointment. Draven came down the stairs and approached her car.

“Excuse me, miss, can I give you a jump?” he queried.

Gwen was taken aback by the slim man beaming a dumb schoolboy smile at her. His 5’7” frame was silhouetted against the bright morning sun. His thin figure came into focus and a pair of heavy jumper cables dangled from his hands.

“Sure, that would be great,” she said returning the smile.

“Pop the hood,” Draven asked.

“I am not sure where the lever thingy is,” Gwen groaned.

“Here I’ll find it, I know Fords,” replied Draven, as he reached in to release the hood. He had never been this close to her before. As he withdrew from the car he couldn’t stop thinking about how big this woman actually was.

Her car roared to life after a few minutes.

“Thank you –er,” she fumbled.

“Draven, my name is Draven,” he croaked.

“My name is Gwen," she stammered, “If there is anything I can do to reward your kindness, don’t hesitate to let me know, hon.”

Draven thought for a moment and blurted “date”; he was reduced to single word sentences in awe of her.

Gwen pounced like a tigress.

“I will see you at eight, little guy, and don’t forget to bring me chocolates,” she said.

Draven went to the store and picked out a variety of chocolates and hurried home for the big date. It was pushing 8:00 as he swung into the driveway. He hurried up the stairs and hopped into the shower, then headed over to Gwen's.

A knock on the door announced Draven’s arrival. Gwen threw open the door and ushered him in. She was dressed in a bright red tank-top and shorts that seemed maybe a bit too tight. Her long black hair fell down her back. Her 32” arms caught Draven’s attention; the quivering soft woman flesh of her arms mesmerized him.

“I rented some DVDs to watch,” he announced, wrenching himself back into focus and regaining his composure. “Oh and here are the chocolates as promised,” he said as he placed the DVDs and the box of chocolates on the table.

As he turned back to her, he couldn’t help but notice she was sizing him up much in the way a cat sizes up a kill. Her green eyes locked onto his brown eyes and as the moment hung in the stillness two minds seemed to become one.

Gwen's face was round with a well-formed second chin which broadened her face, was lit up by the glow of her smile. Her tank-top rode up her ample belly which protruded out from her waistline. Her breasts stood atop her belly straining against the confines of the comfort bra she was wearing. Her 74-inch hips were supported by 46-inch thighs. Gwen was a woman to behold in all her splendor.

Gwen drank in Draven’s physique. He was 150 pounds and had a wiry, thin build. She was twice his size easily, and maybe even bigger, she mused. His wavy brown hair was neatly combed in place, begging to be thoroughly ruffled.

“Have a seat,” she smiled as she motioned him over to the couch while inserting a DVD into the player. She returned to the couch and dropped her 470-pound bulk onto the couch, positioning herself next to him and jamming him into the corner of the couch. The room softly shook under the impact.

As they watched the movie, she draped her arm lazily around Draven, leaning forward to accept his arm. Her massive size firmly pinned his arm between her wide back and the back of the couch.

It amazed him that she was so wide; in fact her sheer girth engulfed his entire arm. Twenty minutes later he noticed his arm start to get tingly and go numb. Draven was keenly aware of every moment she shifted her weight as she cuddled in close to him so as to position herself to fish for a kiss. Their lips met and she ran her tongue along his lips, tasting him as his tongue met hers.

Chapter Two - Gwen’s Crush

The movie ended and with it so did the kiss.

“Draven,” she sighed “do you find me attractive?” She eyed his trousers intently.

“Yes, I do,” he acknowledged. They shared a gaze into each other's eyes then took a quick break to refresh themselves. When he returned to the living room she was waiting puttering about the kitchen, and as he entered the room she intercepted him with a hug. He noticed that Gwen’s belly met him before her hands touched him. Her soft, thick arms coiled around him as she drew him closer, pressing her gigantic form into him.

Draven stumbled back a step as she advanced herself upon him. Draven embraced her, his arms trying to encircle her great girth, but fell 20 inches short of his fingertips meeting. Her endless expanse excited him, stirring primal feelings he had never before felt with such intensity. He knew the distance his arms stretched out was only 66 inches due to a friend who had once challenged a fish story of his.

Her soft lips met his and she tasted him once more. She had pinned him against the door and was continuing to engulf him into her overwhelming size through the passion of a kiss that neither wanted to end. They separated lips and she showed the bedazzled Draven back to the couch. She turned and bumped her gigantic hips into him which sent him flying into the couch.

Picking up the box of chocolates in one hand, Gwen turned and dropped herself onto Draven’s lap. The floor rumbled under her as she landed on him. She leaned back into him and popped a chocolate morsel into her mouth and clicked on the next movie. She shifted her gigantic rump on Draven’s light frame. Her wide expanse seemed to swallow him into her.

“You are so little,” she giggled. “I barely feel you under me.”

Draven noticed just how big Gwen was and was electrified. He felt his legs go numb under her massive flanks. He felt her flattening his ribcage and could move only his hands and his head slightly. He was held immobilized and at the mercy of this mountainous woman’s crushing weight. She methodically munched one chocolate after another while the movie played and grew increasingly aroused at the idea of having Draven pinned motionless under her.

Draven struggled to breathe and begged Gwen to allow him to breathe. She leaned forward and asked for a backrub in exchange. Draven caressed her back and she lifted up her top to expose the mountain of woman she was for him. He began to fondle one of her soft, blubbery rolls that fell in a graceful manner across her thick back just under the arm.

“Kiss it,” she said as she shifted her weight and brought the soft flesh to his lips. He put his mouth over the sumptuous roll and playfully rolled his tongue in the softness of her fold. She cooed in delight and became more aware of just how aroused this little guy was making her. She popped another chocolate in her mouth and lifted herself off of him.

“I think I need to take you over to the bench and squash you flat, little man,” she declared, standing in front of him, lording her gargantuan size over him proudly with her hands resting on the shelf of the biggest hips Draven had ever seen. This stance made her form seem even larger still which caused him to gasp slightly. The feeling was returning to the numb spots in his body with a delightful electric tingle that ran its course erotically up and down his thin body. As he tried to stand up she bumped him with her belly which knocked him back onto the couch.

“Did I say you could stand up?” she said rhetorically. “I am bigger than you,” she stated in a matter of fact manner.

“How much do you weigh?” he questioned.

“Lets go over to the bench and find out, shall we?” she said, while eyeing him like a hungry animal would eye a steak.

Gwen placed her hand on his butt cheek and squeezed gently. Draven placed his hands on her shoulders. Her hand slid up his thin body as she caressed his ribs, which tickled him slightly. Their eyes met.

“You are so little,” she said wistfully noticing the size 32 waist on his Levis.

“My arms are as big as this little guy” she thought to herself.

Draven drank her massive size in deeply. Her pendulous breasts hung freely fell to either side of her belly.

“You're so big…” he gasped.

“Can a guy as tiny as you satisfy an appetite as big as mine?” she asked.

“Only one way to find out,” he replied. And with that said, Draven followed her into the adjacent room she affectionately called her "playroom." There were mirrors on every wall and a bench sat in the center of the room, the kind weightlifters used to bench press weights. However, the weights and bar were absent. A bar suspended from the ceiling hung about three feet down at one end of the bench at eye level.

Noticing Draven still had his clothes on and she was still dressed in shorts, she set herself to equalize the matter. Her chubby fingers found their way into his shirt and she pulled it apart, tearing it away from him with a ripping sound and buttons flying off. Satisfied with her handiwork, she eyed Draven’s slim physique. His chest was only 33 and the faint outline of his ribs could be seen.

“Lay down here skinny bones,” she said. Draven reclined on the bench. Gwen positioned herself about midway up his body. A grin crept across her broad face in anticipation as she savored him lying on the bench beneath her. Her belly draped over her shorts was rippled with pale pink stretch marks. A shallow crease ran vertically up the middle of her gigantic mound.

Draven’s mind snapped out of his lustful mini daydream, which had been brought on by the massive belly before him. The apartment seemed to shake violently under the impact of nearly a quarter of a ton of woman dropping on him from above. Her belly was in his face now and she began to grind her titanic hips into his torso.

“I can feel you much better now,” she swooned. The sensation of his small form beneath her massive bulk aroused her even more.

“You're crushing me,” he groaned playfully from beneath her.

“I am?” she said in a tone of mock surprise. She stood up again and dead dropped herself on him. The floor rumbled again. His attention was focused on how much the bench bowed under her crushing weight as the impact was so intense the windows rattled. Her arousal blossomed into a white hot fire.

“You like my big body?” she asked.

“Yes,” he gasped. She lifted her legs so she could let her entire weight bear down on him. Her gigantic belly was shoved into his face as she rocked herself back and forth in a grinding motion. He had no choice but to surrender to her crushing bulk; a complete loss of control. He knew he was held captive at the mercy of her enormous size as she lustfully gorged herself insatiably upon the man beneath her.

She moaned softly while Draven grunted and gasped. Looking in the mirror she saw his thin stick-like legs protruding out from behind her and pencil-thin arms groping about her massive thighs. She noticed his face turning from pink to red. This only served to make her even hotter.

“Feel my big body little guy?” she snorted.

He could only reply with a grunt. She felt the wetness seeping out of her as he colored up. She stood up for a moment panting, her heart racing; fire consumed her as she burned hotly with lust. Draven gasped in air as his legs tingled with the electric fire of fleeting numbness. He could smell her aroma.

“I am 470 pounds now in case if you were wondering,” she boasted proudly. "And I wish I was 50 pounds bigger right now."

Gwen dropped herself down upon the helpless man beneath her. She reached up and grasped the bar and began to bounce upon him, pulling herself up with the help of the bar and letting go repeatedly. The apartment’s floor shook violently beneath them. The windows rattled. It was all about her pleasure at this moment. Her desire blended with his in an all-consuming fire. She was heavy, luscious, and decadent as she bounded upon him in unbridled ecstasy.

He wondered for a fleeting moment whether he might die beneath her as she tore him asunder with her incredible size. Her desire and her 470-pound body had conquered him in a swirling tide of decadent lust which engorged both their beings. She stopped bouncing and again brought her tremendous weight to bear on Draven. This time she rolled her eyes back a bit and her massive body started convulsing on him. She moaned and wailed and sighed as her massive body vibrated with satisfaction. Gwen had never reached climax with such intensity without intercourse before.

The thought was broken when she saw Draven's forehead was purple, his eyes were rolled back into his head, and his chest seemed to be flattened. A flutter of fear shot through her as she thought she had killed him.
“How am I going to explain…”

The thought was interrupted by Draven's groans as he awakened. She was terrified he would never talk to her again since she had practically raped the poor guy on the first date. He lifted himself off of the weight bench; a large bruise punctuated his left leg. He was smiling a beaming, radiant smile, like the cat that had eaten the canary. Her worry left her at the sight of his infectious smile.

“Perhaps we can do lunch tomorrow?” he asked.

Story continued in post 11 of this thread

Latest posts

Back