• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Great Eatscapade - by runningsoft (~BBW, ~~WG, Erotica)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runningsoft

~BBW, ~~WG, Erotica - Story of three friends

The Great Eatscapade
By Runningsoft

Part 1

Natasha couldn’t stand it anymore. The weather was the warmest it had been in over a month, not a cloud in the sky. But there she was, stuck in English class, her last period of the day and bored out of her mind.
Natasha was in her final year of high school at Brockridge High but almost had to switch schools because of her father. He had just completed a huge financial deal on some expensive engineering contract to some overseas buyers. With the huge business contract in hand, this meant that his 70 hour work weeks were finally at an end. He could retire.

It was decided that, since their daughter had less than a year to graduate, that the family would relocate but keep the essentials in their old house until Natasha graduated and finalize a sale afterward.
Enter Natasha. Frustrated.

She had known that the move was coming. What she didn’t know is that it was going to happen as quickly as it did. She thought she had more time.

But she found that even if she had to move and switch schools because her family would be moving into a neighborhood of a different school district, that it wouldn’t be that dramatic on her social life because she really only cared about losing her core group of friends.

Among those at the top of her friend list were Megan and Josh. Natasha and Megan had known each other since they were in diapers. They had been next door neighbors all the way up until the move and both of their families got on very well. Both being single children, they practically got on like sisters. Sleepovers, family trips, the works.

Josh had come around when Natasha was in middle-school. His family had just relocated and he was new to the area and sat in the vacant desk to her left in her homeroom class. She had noticed how he would steal furtive glances at her but hastily looked away when he saw that she was looking back. She always smirked a crooked half-smile to herself and he became the new topic of discussion between her and Megan. After all, why wouldn’t it? Middle school is often that awkward time when boys and girls begin to feel those feelings and on occasion, act on them.

For Natasha, it was at a house party that she shared her first kiss with Josh. He was nice and kind to her, but the kiss was sloppy and wet and clumsy. She supposed looking back on it, that it was on account of those yellow sugary drinks that left her light-headed and open to suggestion. She had never regretted what she had done and it was from there that she and Josh began to see more of each other.

There had never been any secrets between Natasha and Megan and so she felt compelled to tell her friend of her “first”. Naturally they both giggled feverishly, but then again, that’s what girls do.

As they entered high school, Josh, Megan and Natasha all became firm friends. Although Josh and Natasha had been each other’s firsts, neither one of them really felt head-over-heels for the other. It was mostly comfort sex or heavy petting and they always had great conversation.

Also, Natasha’s father took a liking to Josh because of their mutual love of cars. It was never taken as odd for Josh to stay late and do “car stuff” in the garage and then stay a bit later to hang out with Natasha and sometimes Megan in the family den.

It is now probably a good idea to describe the characters of this narrative as they appear now in their final year of high school.
Natasha, 18, was a normal looking girl of about 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighed 115 pounds, olive-skin complexion, with an athletic-feminine build which she had inherited from her mother. She had strong arms and legs; firm, perky B cupped breasts and had a cute, but not overly-pretty face. Although she never had to use much makeup, she always refrained from using lipstick because it accentuated her already big lips. She had a thin button nose and dark brown eyes that could be mischievous when she wanted them to and had thick curtains of red-brown hair that fell down past her shoulders. She had also, much to her chagrin, inherited from her mother her backside and stomach. It wasn’t an all-together amazing ass, but it did have a bit of sagginess to it and did not have any hint of cellulite (thank god!). Although Natasha did work out, she could never quite achieve a flat stomach. Instead, she had a slight pouch of soft fat just above her waistline that was would only ever turn into a fat roll if she bent over.

Megan, 18, was Italian by birth and it showed. Standing a graceful 5 feet 8 inches, she weighed 135 pounds, had a darker olive-skinned complexion than Natasha, with a more feminine physique that all Italian women share. She possessed voluptuous C cupped breasts that hung perfectly off her chest, a small belly, firm ass, wide hips and slender thighs. Of course, when she got older, her body would bow to gravity and would run to fat if she wasn’t careful. But it hadn’t so far, as Megan was adamant on cardio to keep thin and jogged nearly every day. She had an exotic face with high cheek bones and an oval face that made her look older she actually was. She had brown eyes and well-maintained eyebrows. She, unlike Natasha was a slave to fashion and beauty and usually wore more makeup than was necessary. On any given school day she was an 8 but when she went all out with the makeup she was a 10 all the way.

Josh, 18, was your typical kid. He had recently become the victim of his summer-vacation growth spurt and now stood 5 feet 11 inches; 6 foot with the right shoes as he was proud to tell anyone who would listen. He had a handsome face with ice-blue eyes and black hair that always had that attractive messy look like he just finished a magazine shoot for some expensive cologne. Although he was bullied in middle school for being scrawny, he had taken it upon himself to find a sport he liked and develop in it: the triathlon. Josh was a very good tri-athlete, but was always in the pool working on his front crawl – he had never been a good swimmer. The summer before his final year of high school—in addition to the growth spurt—was he had added 20 pounds of solid muscle to his entire frame. He developed a natural whole-body muscular physique that wasn’t comical as you might see in the average gym rat who trains the glamour muscles only.
Return to English Class.

With the day winding down, Natasha wanted out. She said so as she texted back and forth between several of her friends.

“OMG, when will this end. Shakespeare is LAAAAME!” she texted to Megan.

“No way, I love this stuff. I wish Mr. Harker would ask us to read passages from A Mid Summer Night’s Dream”, she texted back.

Natasha glowered at her friend who, in turn, gave her a cute wink.

Sarcasm 1. Natasha 0.

Inside the stuffy classroom on the second floor of the school building, Natasha pondered how to spend her up-coming summer holiday. It was the last one before they all went off to college to become “real members of society” as her mother had once put it.

A few months ago, she along with the rest of the schools across the country had sent out their applications to various colleges and universities.

For Natasha, the choice was obvious. She knew she would get to go where she wanted because she had the brains and strong work ethic to get into Dental school when the time came. For now, an Ivy League school would do until her graduate-level education, that is dentistry, was to come around.

For Megan, the choice wasn’t as clear. She was really into marketing and design and was a whiz with a computer. Her parents told her that she should consider engineering and might be able to talk to Natasha’s father who still had high contacts. She told them she would consider it, but that her passion was really in marketing design and business.

Josh was also a guru with computers but was really into science. He excelled in all the core courses that are looked at by nearly all the colleges and was just going to accept what felt right when the time came.
Natasha’s pocket vibrated, “Hey, what are you doing later?” came the text from Josh.

She smiled her crooked-smile inward as she always did, “ Hmm, I dunno. I was thinking of going to the beach with Megan. It’s so nice out.”

She had not had sex for over a month because of her extracurricular school activities and her part-time job at a dental office pulling files and other busy work. This resulted in a significant slippage out of her normal workout routine and she was sure that her stomach was more bloated than usual. Natasha knew that she was probably making it up, but she didn’t want have Josh run his hand down her body and stop at her stomach as she imagined him say, “Tasha, you’ve got a little belly now”.

Of course, he never said anything unkind about her body and she knew she was making it out to be worse than it actually was. Perhaps tonight was a good time to invite him over for sex.

“Okay, I think I’m going to hang out with the guys at Steelers tonight and catch the game. Wanna come?” he texted back.

“I think I’m doing something with Megan this evening. I’ll keep you in the loop though,” she said as she snapped her phone closed—better not make it that easy for him, she thought.
Finally the bell rang and the classroom exploded.

“It truly was a pleasure teaching you all this year. I wish you all the best of luck with your future careers and professions,” said Mr. Harker.

He is always so polite, Natasha thought to herself as she packed up her binder and pencil case for what was to be the last time in this stuffy classroom. I wonder what he looks like naked.

For a long time, since she could remember, she and Megan had made a game out of singling out all the attractive male teachers and wondering how they would be in bed. They looked at such things as how they dressed for the classroom, the way they smelled as they walked by handing out papers, the tones of their voices, their hand writing, and how often the smiled. Out of the entire school, both she and Megan agreed that out of the entire faculty, Mr. Harker was the second-best looking, but was probably the most gentle in the sac and therefore earned #1 Most Desirable in their books.

Of course, they both never thought of acting on their guesswork. That was for the cheerleaders to do.
Daydream aside; it was time for summertime action planning.

“Oh man,” said Megan as she, Natasha and Josh made their way into the crowded hallway, “I am SOOOO glad we’re done with high school. I cannot wait for college. All those cute guys.” She chimed.

“Meg, you always are looking for a piece of ass. It’s like your M.O. What’s your secret?” said Josh with a grin.

It was common knowledge that Megan, although attractive was never as into guys as she portrayed herself to be. For her, she just loved the attention. But when she wanted something she usually got what she wanted.

“You know how I work, Joshy,” came the reply. “I get them to buy me dinner and if I think they’re worth it, I’ll give them a hand job in their car.” She grinned.

“Riiight,” said Natasha.

They turned down a corridor, which lead to their lockers, which were separated by homerooms. Josh was on the floor below while the two girls were on the second floor.

“Alright biotches, I’m FREE! Time to snap a beer and hang out with Thomas. I texted him in class and he says his dad’s new plasma TV is coming this evening and he says that if a few of us help him hook up the surround sound and cable boxes, he’ll buy us beer and we can watch the game there instead of going out to the bar.”

Josh gave them both a wink and turned to head down the stairs to clear out his locker.

“I was thinking,” began Natasha

“That you want to make the most of this summer and have great sex with Josh starting tonight?” Megan cut in.

“I was thinking,” Natasha repeated harshly, “that we should go to Slim Point tonight and get in some tanning. I don’t want to start losing my color now that summer is here and we can stop going to the tanning booths. I hear they give you skin cancer.”

“I’m down for that,” said Megan as she unlocked her locker and swept the final loose pages inside into the open zip of her school back, “except my Nana flew in this afternoon from California so I’ll have to spend the usual family time with her. When were you thinking of going?”

“I want to go as soon as I get home,” said Natasha as she too closed her locker. My parents are out late this evening so I don’t think there will be much of a dinner at my place. And I don’t even want to think about that until I am nice and toasted by the sun.”

“Well, you know there’s always a plate for you at our dinner table,”

“Yeah, I know,” said Natasha, “Okay, tell you what. I’m headed over there now and just text me when you are free. I’ve got a novel I wanna finish off anyway.”

“Ugh, aren’t you finished The Girl Who Played With Fire yet? My mom needs her copy back; she’s got someone else she’s promised to lend it to.”

“It’s really, really long and detailed, but I’ve only got 100 or so pages left. At this point, I’ve invested so much of my time in the series that I have to finish. Tell her she’ll get it when I come over tonight,” ended Natasha.

“Ugh, that book was so creepy! We can talk about the ending later.”

The walk home was uneventful and the girls hugged each other and went into their respective houses.
The house was being prepped for sale and still had that paint smell Natasha decided as she dropped off her school bag on the living room sofa and headed up the stairs to her bedroom. It had been a hot walk home and she was now damp with sweat.

Natasha slowly peeled off her clothes and haphazardly tossed them in the direction of the hamper.

“Fuck, I need to do laundry this weekend,” she thought to herself as the pile of clothes she threw on the hamper cascaded down onto the floor to join the already gathering mound.

Natasha turned away from Clothes Mountain as she called it, and turned to get a good look at herself in the full-length mirror. She stood there naked and stared first into her eyes. She always examined herself in the mirror by first looking into her eyes. They stared back, quizzical and searching.

First her eyebrows. Yes, they were still alright, no need for any new plucking. Next her hair. Those ends would need to be trimmed soon and she was due next week at her stylist for her summertime highlighting.
Next she flexed her arms and did her closest impression of a bodybuilder pose. The strong physique stared back at her and she was satisfied. Next her breasts. Perky and attentive as ever, she cupped them both and held her hands there for 30 seconds.

She closed her eyes and imagined Josh’s hands as her own. Slowly, she drifted into a fantasy and she slowly began to caress and fondle her breasts. She could feel her nipples hardening as she tugged on them and rolled them between her fingers like the tips of a pencil eraser.

Next, one of her hands came slowly up and cupped her left breast and after a moment’s lingering, allowed the fingers of her hand to begin questing and eventually come to rest on the back of her neck. With her free hand, she slowly drew it down her body to her ass and pinched it. Hard.

Natasha moaned softly as the pain registered in her brain. She slowly started softly spanking her ass as her other hand came down off the back of her neck and traced a finger down her abdomen toward her pussy. She stopped abruptly as her finger registered hard muscle transition into soft fat.

Instantly she opened her eyes and stared down at her stomach. There was definitely a deposit of fat there that was larger than she had cared to notice or admit to herself.

Almost to reaffirm this point, she placed both hands on her stomach and exhaled deeply, accentuating her belly. Then after a few sharp inhales and holding her breath, she exhaled forcefully.

“Time for the giggle test.” She stood on the balls of her feet and took a few small jumps. There was definitely something there. Quickly she reached to her sides and pulled at them and exhaled a sigh of relief.
“Phew, no love handles; just this pooch. I’d better watch it this summer or I could get fat.”

Somewhat satisfied that her belly problem was manageable, she quickly looked over the rest of her body before pulling out her favorite pink bikini with the white floral pattern.

She lifted her arms up, “getting kinda prickly ladies, I’d better shave you when I get home from the beach.”
Then she stared downward at the V between her legs.

Natasha had usually kept to her own standard rule that if she thought it was getting a little unkempt, than guys would definitely think so. She was always a fan of the landing strip and hers usually grew in full enough for her to make the occasional design. She was never really a fan of being shaved balled. For some reason, she thought having some hair made her look older and more seductive.

True, her regular sex campaigns for the last few weeks was a boy from school named Greg and he liked her bald– but she had grown it out again after she felt that their sexual relationship was getting stale. Besides, Josh was on her menu next and he liked her with a tight little landing strip.

At first he wasn’t as big a fan, but when she started to show signs of disinterest and he felt the loom of a breakup was upon him, he switched tactics. And so did she.

“What do you think about anal?” he asked one night after they had left a friend’s place after an evening of watching movies.

“Dunno, I’ve only done it a few times. I guess it’s okay.” She replied nonchalantly.

“You’ve had anal?” Greg exclaimed a little louder than he would have liked, considering it was late outside in the neighborhood and there were a few elderly couples out for evening strolls in their matching jumpsuits.

Natasha came to a stop just as they had walked under a streetlamp near her house. She cocked an eyebrow and gave Greg her best mischievous look, “does that surprise you? Does that turn you on?”
Greg fumbled for the next few words but eventually came out with, “gh-h-yeah. I-I mean, I’ve never done it before and I really want to.”

She took him by the hand and they walked back to her house, just a few more street lamps away. She could feel his hand begin so sweat as she walked him to the back of her house and opened the gate to her pool. She grinned to herself.

“Uh, wh-what are we going to do now,” he said, all bravado leaving his voice.

“I want you to fuck me. In the ass. Tonight. Right now. Natasha said in a sweet voice.

She led him over to a sturdy full-length pool chair that was nearer the back of the pool and away from the windows of her house. She lay down and slowly started taking off her clothes. She stood there naked, save bra and panties and put her hands on her hips akimbo with one foot crooked forward pointing at Greg like she was a lingerie model.

“Well?” she said, softly but somewhat impatiently.

“C-can I at least do some foreplay on you first?”

She didn’t say anything, but gave him her half-crooked smile which he took to be a yes and he smiled back and began to take off his clothes.

She produced a condom from out of her purse and handed it to him,

“For when you fuck me in the ass,” she said as she put it beside their fallen clothes and laid down, spread eagle on the pool chair. He entered her and all the familiar pleasures of sex returned to her and she began to moan softly.

She could tell he was a little on edge. After all, they were pool side at the back of her house and they might be visible from the neighbors or worse, the window above the pool.

After sensing his hesitations, Natasha told him the window above the pool was her own room and that her parents had a room on the West corner of the house, which meant that even if they looked out they would see only the corner of the pool and even then, there were hedges blocking anything else. They were safe.
To the East of the pool was Megan’s house and it looked like the lights were off and there were no cars in the drive.

Satisfied, Greg got into a furious rhythm began pumping her hard.

“Uhhhh, yeah Greg! Fuck my vag, fuck it!” Natasha cried aloud from the bottom.

“You like that? You like that?” said Greg.

“Ohh, you got a big dick. I want it in my ass now. Right now.”

Natasha pulled his member outside her and began stroking him as he stood, straddling the pool chair, while she reached for the condom.

“Oh, fuck where is it?” she said, one-handedly tossing their clothes around.

“What’s up babe?” he said.

“The condom, I can’t find it anywhere and it was my last one.” she said.

She felt Greg begin to go soft on her. “Do you still want to fuck me in the ass?”

“Y-yeah, I do. I just want—you know..” his voice trailed off.

“Look Greg. I know you’re clean and I’m on the pill and I’m not big on condoms anyway, but for noobs who haven’t had anal, it can be a bit intense.”

“Hence carrying around condoms,” he said, as if all recognition suddenly dawned on him.

“Look, why don’t you just come on my tits, and we can just call it a night. It’s your big ‘finishing move’ anyway,” she said making air quotes one handed as her other was still firmly gripping his shaft.

“I can take it. I’m not afraid. Besides, the pool’s right there,” he said.

“Whatever works for you Greg,” she said as she took him in her mouth to gather up enough saliva to make his anal experience a bit easier.

Satisfied, she reached back and pulled the lever on the pool chair so that it was fully horizontal and rolled over onto her stomach and put ass in the air. Then she spit into her hand and started to finger her ass.

“I’m ready now,” said Greg, his voice more confident now.

“Okay. But you have to start off slowly.”

She felt strong hands grab her by the hips and she felt him enter her.

“Ohhh god!” she said once worked into a slow rhythm.

“nnnnnnnnhh” he groaned as he began to pump harder and started squeezing her ass and then slapping it.
She reached around and tugged on his balls. She could tell he was close to cumming. Then, without warning—

“Mmmmmmmm—Ohhhhhhh!” and she could feel his dick pulse as he ejaculated into her ass.

“Fuck he’s loud” she thought to herself after they’d finished and she stood up to begin to tidy herself.
She could hear the sound of water gently splashing as she looked over and watched him washing his parts.

“Well, what did you think?” she said as she put her hair back into a ponytail with the elastic on her wrist.
Greg stood up, more or less satisfied that he was clean, “That was fun and it’s definitely tighter than your va—“

But he stopped mid-sentence as the pool flood lights came on.

“Oh fuck”, Natasha thought to herself.

The patio deck opened suddenly as Natasha’s father stepped onto the deck with a flashlight in his hand.

“Who’s out there!” he cried scanning the edge of the pool and then stopping abruptly.

“Hi dad,” said Natasha demurely as she picked up and then dropped a toe into the water at the pool’s edge, naked except for Greg’s button up tee exposing her chest but covering the rest of her.

“Do you know that it is 2am, honey?” he said as he glanced at his Rolex, “A little late for a dip isn’t it?”
He scanned the pile of clothes, undecided as to whether it looked like they belonged to more than just one person.

“You know us crazy kids,” she said, continuing to dip her foot into and out of the water.

“I heard something. Thought it might have been an animal. The pool lights are on the fritz and when the automatic sensor didn’t come on, I thought to check it out. “He said, still eying his daughter with now mild suspicion.

“That was me,” she said, “I went to go in for a dip and the weight of all my clothes must have caused the lever on the pool chair to release and it must have slammed. That’s probably what you heard,” she gestured to the pile of clothes.

“Alright honey. But you know I don’t like you walking poolside naked,” he said gesturing at her in a waving arc.

“I know dad, which is why I’m wearing a shirt. See?” She pulled at the collar and buttoned a few buttons for his benefit.

He gave his daughter and the bush beside the pool one last glance with his flashlight and turned to head back in the house.

“I’m just protective of my little girl. Only child and all that. You know how I get sometimes.”

“I know, Daddy. Night night.”

And with that he doused the remaining lights and she kept up her charade for an extra 5 minutes after she heard him turn the lock on the patio door.

She chuckled to herself. He was always so predictable.
He never had a reason to distrust her, but he was once in high school too and knew what to be on the lookout for.

Unfortunately, what he might have thought he was on the lookout for slipped into his flip flops and dove headlong in the direction of the bush just as the lights came on.

Natasha slowly got up and began to put her clothes on and slowly turned around to whisper.

”I can hear a gale force 7 wind breathing behind that bush”

“Holy. <Wheeze> Fuck. <Wheeze>”

Natasha giggled, “It’s okay Greg, the boogey man is gone.”

Slowly he emerged from the bush, still pulling leaves out of his hair.

“Your old man nearly gave me a heart attack,” he said as she handed him the rest of his clothes.
They dressed in silence and it was Natasha who broke it.

“It’s pretty late and we still have school tomorrow,” she said glancing at the timer on her mobile.

He thanked her, kissed her on the cheek and hopped the fence and took the long way around before he merged with the street and headed home. Just in case.

She shrugged and let herself in the front door and locked it. All she really wanted was a good fuck and she had had it. She briefly went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and prepared for Monday.

That had been one month ago. Her last fuck.

***Continued on next post***

Back