The Greatest Bad Films Ever!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Scorsese86

Likeable conservative
Does anyone remember a film called "Howard the duck".. i just remembered it... i loved it when i was wee but i have a feeling it sucked!
Howard the Duck is a very bad, awful, terrible film. It's a comedy of sorts, but it's funny in all the wrong areas.

People always complain about The Phantom Menace. But that one made a great song at least. Howard the Duck is just awful. You know.

Blackjack

Fupa Troopa
People always complain about The Phantom Menace. But that one made a great song at least.
I'm assuming you mean "Duel of the Fates". Which is outstanding. It's also got the podracing sequence, which is pretty fun, and the last lightsaber fight is still fairly sick (although it's far, far better if you cut out the space dogfight and the Gungan-droid battle).

The Orange Mage

♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓
I'm thinking he meant the Weird Al Yankovic parody of "American Pie" that replaced the lyrics with a plot synopsis of the movie.

NancyGirl74

Indecent Proposal

I truly wanted to complain to the theater people and get my money back after sitting through that piece of crap. I mean I love Woody Harrelson, Robert Redford, and Demi Moore but that movie was a stinky pile-o-poo.

KuroBara

"She Coo"
My vote is for "Bones," with Snoop Dog and Pam Grier. I saw it on cable, but still wanted my money back. It was made at a time when fake blood could look real, but they went with red paint instead. The acting was horrible, the story made no sense and the shade of incest in some of the scenes was just disturbing. It's a shame that some producer invested in this thinking it would be better than "Blackula," which at least is so bad it's good. If you want a bad black guy, watch "Candyman"

Ernest Nagel

is old
The John Travolta 1-2 groin punch of bad movie death:

Battlefield Earth

Look Who's Talking

For whatever its other shortcomings apparently Scientology gives you a bullet proof career? :cool:

Edens_heel

Battlefield Earth

Look Who's Talking

For whatever its other shortcomings apparently Scientology gives you a bullet proof career? :cool:
Look Who's Talking is shite, but it is still art when placed side-by-side with Battlefield Earth.

KHayes666

Go away

Battlefield Earth

Look Who's Talking

Look Who's Talking wasn't a bad movie.....Look Who's Talking Now, now that was horrible lol

Latest posts