• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Greatest Bad Films Ever!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesdevise

Hello! Well, I was watching 'The Happening' t'other day and it got me thinking, there is a thread about which films we've watched and seem to like, but not one about the utterly terrible films we occasionally put ourselves through!

So I was thinking this might make an interesting thread (hopefully!), what's the worst, yet strangely entertaining film you've watched ever/recently? (e.g. troll 2, terribly bad film, but fun/funny to watch)

I'll start it off with 'the happening' this film has to be ironically titled as nothing actually happens, Mark Wahlberg and friends spend 2 hours running away from the wind and trees and somehow manage to outrun it! Mark, bless him does actually manage to reach what might be acting in 4 scenes in this film, if you look it up on youtube, look for a scene with an old woman who believes he's planning to steal from him....hilarious!
worst.film.ever

Latest posts

Back