The Hormone Remote - by elroycohen (~BBW[Multiple], ~~WG, Pregnancy, Sci-Fi)

Discussion in 'Fantasy/Science Fiction Archive' started by elroycohen, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Jun 29, 2010 #41

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

I was again in my patient chair looking across my desk at Mack when the pain subsided enough for me to realize what was going on. He was leaning back in my chair grinning at me. Despite my pain I was feeling a small spark of anger build. It had been building up slowly since I learned that Mack’s incompetence had allowed Rouli to easily know he had been to my clinic, but sitting there in a monumental amount of pain looking at his shit eating grin fanned that spark into an out of control brushfire. Enough so that I didn’t wait from him to start the conversation in his usual snide manner.

“Did you let Rouli’s people follow you here again or should I put out the sign; back in a hour after I’m done negotiating with a wannabe criminal mastermind.” I realized as the words left my mouth they could very well be my last, but it was too late. My anger had taken over.

He took it very well. “Aw, what’s the matter? Angry because I interrupted the time you had set aside to bend your tubby secretary over in the coffee room?”

Attacking Beth sparked my seemingly uncontrolled anger again and I lashed out without thinking. “No I’m mad because you did everything but lead the very woman I’ve been helping you take down right up to my door and let her know I’m the reason you have made any headway in fending her off.”

Again Mack took my harsh words well, although I could see from his hand wringing and cold steely look in his eyes he was having a hard time not coming across the desk at me. “Well that’s a stupid thing to be mad about. This would be a much more reasonable thing to be upset over.” Before I could comprehend what was happening I heard a loud snap and then felt a horrific stinging pain right on my collarbone. I let out a guttural scream as I rocked to one side barely keeping the chair from toppling over. Standing over me was Ty holding an expandable steel baton like it was a samurai sword.

Then there was nothing for a while. I heard only my heartbeat going like a machinegun. I tried to determine whether or not my collarbone was broke without moving it for fear of more whacks. Mack seemed to be contemplating whether there was going to be any more violence. And then, “There is no reason to be scared of Rouli. She is all but done in this town. The Haitians think she’s cursed. The Mexicans have dubbed her group the balloon gang and other Mafia groups are trying to distance themselves from being associated with her... But while we are on the subject, what did you tell her?”

“Huh?” Another loud smack and I felt my throat collapse. It wasn’t as hard as the first, but there was a long thirty seconds that I thought I might not be able to get any more air to my lungs. Slowly, and with a horrendous wheezing I sucked in air while Mack asked his question again.

“If you say they knew I was here talking with you they must have tried to get information out of you. What did you tell them?”

I couldn’t answer fast enough. Truly I had fucked up by letting him know Rouli had been here, but blinded by my rage I realized it too late. “Nothing. Nothing.” As Ty made a move that looked like he was winding up. “Nothing, I swear. They did not know what you were here for. I told them you wanted consult on your daughter who you thought was sterile.”

Mack digested my answer for a minute. “Not a bad lie I guess. You think fast on you feet.” Yet still another blow rained down from above. This time on my right thigh. I could feel the muscle spasming uncontrollably as I nearly fell right out of my chair.

“Why the hell did you do that. He said I did good?” I cried.

Mack got up from my desk. “Even mentioning my family gets you at least another smack. Plus I’m not liking you very much right now. Someone who doesn’t put enough trust in me to keep them safe from some woman who I have reeling right now deserves a few extra whacks.”

“Because of me,” I added, and then braced for impact. None came.

“Don’t even bother. You’ll break him in half,” Mack sighed. “Plus as much as I hate him right now I got one last job for him.”

My heart sunk both from the mention of a job, and also the mention of it being my last.

Mack tossed an envelope down on my desk. “Rouli’s slut girlfriend, Vanessa Monroe.”

My weary eyes bugged out. “You gotta be kidding me.”

“I’m sure Ty would love to explain to you just how much humor I have right now, but I’d prefer you just do what I’m paying you for. Vanessa goes out every Thursday to the Fountain of Juice Club over on Eighth. Rouli hates clubs so she goes alone. That means security is a little less, but you’ll still need to be careful to even get close. Especially since she’s starting to get wise to what is happening.”

“Assuming I can get close enough to your rivals love interest. What is the goal?”

Mack looked dead serious. “If she can still dance you’re not even close. I want Rouli to have to close the club so she can be airlifted out the roof when she finds her.” He looked to gauge my level of comprehension. “Anything less and I’ll have you begging for me to break out this meaningless little club of Ty’s before tomorrow night because what I will do will make this look like a massage. Rouli will break down if you do this right. So screwing up is not an option.”

It wasn’t even worth arguing the logistics of me getting in position much less being able to have long enough a window with my remote to do what he wanted. “I understand.”

Ty collapsed his baton and followed his sneering boss out of my office leaving me to try and sit perfectly still because that was when the pain was the least.

Beth came running in and immediately the pain lessened as the memory of our almost kiss in the break room returned. Again her cleavage dangled at eye level as she tended to my bruises. Without a bra her breasts shimmied and swayed even more.

Nothing seemed broken, which I guess is the intent of the baton, but thick purple ridges ran across my shoulder, neck and I can only imagine what my thigh looked like.

“Oh my God, we need to get you to a hospital,” Beth gasped.

“I’m fine,” I assured. “At least I will be in a little bit. They just roughed me up a little so I finish one last job for them,” I added without thinking.

“Job? What Job?”

“I meant money. The last of the money I owe them.” I put my hand on her arm. “Don’t worry. I just have one thing to do and I’ll be done with them.

“I hope you’re right. I don’t know about you but I can’t take much more of them.” In her hurry to get in and see that I was alright Beth blouse had come untucked, allowing her pregnant looking belly to hang over her waist band.

I placed my hand on her exposed belly and looked into her eyes. “I won’t let them hurt you.”

She put her hand on my cheek. “I’m not worried for me. I can’t take much more of watching them hurt you,” she whispered. And with that we both leaned in to kiss at the same time. In the kiss a tidal wave of sexual tension was let loose and within seconds of our lips parting she had my pants down around my ankles and I had hers peeled down over her robust thighs. I was a little slower since my body screamed at me from every place I had been struck by Ty, but that seemed to help because Beth felt the need to warm me up by working my member over furiously with both hands and I needed all the distraction possible to keep from hosing her down. I stopped her with the excuse of getting the rest of her clothing off and it did not do much to help my endurance. She was a vision of soft sensual curves. There was not a firm spot on her. Everything jiggled or swayed. From her chubby double chin to her flabby upper arms down to her very round, but still doughy to the touch, middle.

I eased her down on the couch and started up by her full cheeks with gentle kisses and licks. Not that she needed to be warmed up, she was panting and flushed by the time I was dragging my fingertips down the inside of her fat thighs as I pulled down her tight panties, but I figured it would help my endurance and help me look unselfish.

I worked my way down her neck as she cooed and squeaked excitement, getting slowly more aggressive with my tongue by the time I got to her fantastically swollen tits that in her semi-reclined position were wide pools of flesh that covered her chest and upper arms.

Thanks to her hormones her belly stayed domed up despite her being on her back, giving her the vulnerable look of a very pregnant women. Although Beth did not let that dictate how things went. She pushed me off her and rolled on top of me, reversing our positions on the couch as she groaned, “Enough foreplay. I need you in me.” It was more of a declaration then a request as within seconds I was concentrating hard on the pain in my shoulder and leg to keep from going off seconds in to being engulfed.

Beth was bouncing on top of me hard enough for her breasts to get a foot of air with each upward thrust and her belly got nearly the same. The heavy pale gobs of flesh would slam back against her body with a resounding slap each time.

It was amazing I held on as long as I did. But with my gorgeously overweight assistant naked, sweaty and sprawled out on my couch it was not so amazing that I was hard again before Beth could even think of getting her panties back on. I warmed her up again by sucking her throbbing pink nipples to erection and then bent her over my couch. Her jugs slapped against the leather back of the couch until her grunts of pleasure were mixed with slight whimpers of discomfort, as her milk sacks reddened, and pants for air, as this was certainly the most exercise Beth had gotten in years.

Of course I had my own discomfort of feeling like my neck was swollen to the size of a truck tire and a sharp sting every time I tried to slap Beth’s big ass with the wrong hand.

After a slight rest Beth and I wordlessly helped each other locate our various articles of clothing. There was no need for talk as our eyes told each other explanations or excuses for what had just happened were unnecessary.

Beth squeezed into her outfit, fixed her hair best she could and went out to apologize to the appointment we had kept waiting.

As I personally ushered the waiting couple in with my own apology and slightly mussed hair I noticed Beth had already devoured half a king size candy bar.

But any thoughts of what the future held for Beth and myself or more realistically when I would be getting into her pants again were pushed aside as I tried to come up with a way to get my patient out the door in a hurry so I could take care of the real business I needed to get to before it was too late.

2. Jun 29, 2010 #42

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

No luck getting the patient out the door expediently. Lola Schwartz and her husband Dewy had enough questions to give me a headache before I even got her back to be prepped for her treatment.

Lola was extremely nervous and her husband was at least twice as bad. They yammered on about every possible concern they garnered off the internet about some of the more conventional fertility treatments. One of those concerns was in fact the weight gain that was associated more with my brand of treatment. It was clear she had some reason to be concerned. Lola had some of the beefiest thighs I had seen on a woman in some time. And for me that is saying something.

But the thunder-thighed 220 pounder was full of other more annoying concerns as well; the risk of multiples, high risk pregnancy, percentage of pregnancies due to the treatment that result in miscarriage. For me all annoying stuff, especially when I had other things going, like the prolonging of my own life by carrying out an underhanded task for the mafia.

With my growing frustration it almost justifies my heavy handed remote usage during Lola’s treatment. I programmed her to be nearing 300 pounds by the time the fertility part of the treatment kicked in and she finally got pregnant. By the time that baby was ready to be delivered her legs would be so caked in blubber any thought of pants fitting would be a distant memory. Her massively swollen cankles would rival the circumference of most fat women’s waist.

I just about beat the soon to be massively obese mommy-to-be and Dewy out to the parking lot after her treatment. Despite my worries I was on my way to the club with plenty of time before it got busy enough for Rouli’s girlfriend to show up. But in my hurry I failed to put any rational thought together as to what my course of action was going to be. Even more important any consideration as to being stealthy in my exit was forgotten. I left my clinic so fast I was out on the highway before my paranoia set in.

It the quiet of my car it suddenly dawned on me that if Rouli had known enough to be able to track Mack to me the first time she had almost certainly been notified by now that he had been there again, earlier today.

I looked in my rearview mirror.

So of course Rouli probably had a few colleagues capable of doing brutal harm upon me watching my every move. I thought about that for a few moments before my vision started getting blurry and I realized I had stopped breathing.

“Calm down. Deep breaths. Keep breathing,” I told myself, while still scoping my mirrors for cars that had been in sight for longer then usual. By the time I got downtown I had about eight cars following me in my mind. I should have rear ended about twice that many cars the way I was gazing in my mirrors. “My god, she sent her whole crew after me,” I murmured to myself as I screeched to a halt in a gas station.

All the cars I had made as enemies buzzed by without so much as the drivers glancing in my direction.

I shook my head, took about a dozen deep breaths and went in to the station and bought a bottle of the strongest alcohol they sold. I had it half gone by the time I got back to my car, thus making it easy for me to explain away my situation.

I pretty much had to follow through on Mack’s order. There was no way I would be able to run or survive if I did not. He knew who I was and what I was capable of. But that did not matter because doing what he wanted should be easy. With the remote I just had to be fairly close for a minute or two and that would be it. Mission accomplished as long as I was not spotted by any of Rouli’s gang as they were certainly told to be looking for me.

Morgana Rouli was different. There was no way she could possibly know that I was responsible for what was happening. She was grasping at straws trying to strong arm me into a confession. She really was probably reeling from losing her key crew members the way she had and the final straw that makes her snap would be what I was going to do right this very moment. No problem.

By the time I dropped the empty bottle of peppermint schnapps and drove off I was feeling nearly invincible; a super villain about to strike. That lasted until I pulled up in the back alley behind the club. An unmarked set of double doors was manned by a sharply dressed bouncer letting in small groups of people who I guessed were too important to go in through the front. No sign of Vanessa, who would most certainly consider herself important enough to use this entrance, and no hope of being able to ping her with the remote from my car. Where I had to park to stay inconspicuous was too far away and as this “back alley” got progressively busier as more VIP’s started to roll in there was no way I could position myself out of the car anywhere close to the door without looking inconspicuous.

As more and more VIP’s started to line up at the door it was hard for me not to think about how out of place I was here. This was where the in crowd went, the ones who lusted after small waists and long legs. With dozens of tiny-waisted women surrounding a handful of eyeliner-wearing men in shiny shirts I reflected on how even being a super genius never made this lifestyle available or more importantly desirable to me. Not that I considered myself a slouch having dated a news anchor and all, but with my sweater vest and pleated slacks along with stories of helping fertilize ovaries odds are I would not attract many of the skin tight dress wearing platinum blondes. Nor would they be excited to find out dating me meant a constant desire for greasy fattening food and months of tightening dresses.

I had to shake myself out of my moment of reflection to regain my focus. I wasn’t here to try and fit in. I was here to accomplish a much more important goal. And it was not going to happen sitting in my car watching the cool kids slip in the back door.

Pleated slacks or not I was going to have to go in. So I pulled out of the alley and drove two blocks down to the parking garage of a bank. Dark and empty, it seemed as good a place as any to stash my car. If I was spotted inside I did not want my only means of escape to be stashed in a crowded lot right next to the club.

I sped up to the third level with my lights off, parked in a spot that could not be seen from the street and striped off my sweater vest. With the top two buttons of my dress shirt undone and my hair mussed I looked at least like someone that did not stand out, even if I did not fit in. I grabbed my sunglasses in case Crimson was there. Hell even if she was not I can’t imagine Morgana would not have briefed all her girls to look out for my face.

The most important thing I ended up doing was slipping the remote inside a secret pocket in my $120 belt. It was meant for stashing money, but worked well to conceal the tool I was sure would cause suspicion at the door. Even a bouncer not associated with Rouli would question letting anyone bring a small silver cylinder into a nightclub.

Not bad for a super villain about to be on the number one most wanted list of a fellow evil doer.

I had of about fifty feet to revel in my super villainy. I opened the door to the stairwell and was looking right in the face of Morgana herself.

“Turned out not to be much smarter then your partner in crime, Doctor,” she said with a rather stoic look on her face.

I was too stunned to even form words.

“I have no problem letting this Mack character underestimate me for time being as I recover from the minor victories he has managed over me these last few weeks,” her voice was an eerie, too clam monotone. “But you’ll excuse if I don’t stand idly by as you turn the love of my life into some oversized ball of Jell-O.”

“But-“ I started. In my mind I was furiously trying to conjure up a lie or anything that would allow me to live to see tomorrow.

“Save it. Remember what I said about eye for an eye? Getting word that Mack visited you today for the first time in weeks only to have you speed out of your office hours later toward where my Vanessa likes to go unwind means I’m about to collect that eye. Or two I should say…better yet two and a half just for the mere thought that you would do anything to Nessa.”

“I have no idea-“

It was then Rouli lost her composure for a brief second. “What kind of fucking idiot do you think I am!?” Her booming voice echoed off the cement walls. “Screw it just turn him off, Crimson.”

All of a sudden I realized her blonde goon was next to me. Although I just caught a glimpse as her rock hard forearm was already speeding toward my temple as I turned toward her.

3. Jun 29, 2010 #43

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

oh my goodness, we are getting to the good part!

4. Jun 29, 2010 #44

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

Yup – the plot thickens! Great idea; great writing style.
    Elroy’s back out where he belongs .... in the deep blue water.

elroycohen likes this.
  5. Jul 8, 2010 #45

atmosphere

atmosphere

atmosphere

I really like this story! Can't wait for Beth's belly to become even bigger. Keep of the good work Elroy.

6. Jul 11, 2010 #46

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

Thanks for the comments.

Now that that is out of the way. Fair warning. Proceed with caution.:D

7. Jul 11, 2010 #47

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

I was sure I was dead when I next regained consciousness. All I could see was pink all around me. Then there was the silky softness that seemed to be engulfing my entire body.

Dear Lord how did I make it to Heaven, I thought. There must be some mistake.

Then the thundering ache in my head became my first signal I might still be alive. I sat up, which made the ache turn into a relentless throbbing, and saw more pink. My eyes were focusing slowly. I became aware I was not in heaven, but simply in a pink room, on a bed with silk, pink sheets with a matching pink canopy.

I rolled over to try and get up to investigate further. My head felt like my brain was rattling around inside my skull with each rotation. To my surprise there were a lot of rotations. The bed was huge. Boxing ring size. I finally reached the edge only to see the view change from shiny pink bedding to fluffy pink carpet. Pink walls surrounded me on all sides. The room was rather large, but the enormous bed made it seem smaller. Other then the bed there was just a small pink table at the foot of the bed with a large, sturdy pink chair.

There was an opening that appeared to lead to a bathroom (pink in color of course), but little else. In fact other then some skylights thirty feet above the bed’s canopy there was nothing. Not even a door leading out.

It was then I realized I was naked. My pale, skinny frame exposed, which was another signal I was not in Heaven. I was not one to be overly self conscious about my body, but I was definitely one of those guys where the phrase “The clothes make the man” held true. Skinny, but not in shape. Soft but not fat. I was pretty nondescript physique-wise.

But my seven inch biceps were the least of my worries at the moment. As improbable as it was Rouli had not killed me. Which meant it was only a matter of time before the gruesome torture started.

My thoughts were interrupted by an unusual smell. One unlike anything I have ever experienced. Before I could even begin to try and place it my mouth started to water uncontrollably. Suddenly in the midst of my concern about being abducted I was ravenously hungry.

My mind raced. My God how long have I been here. Is she slowly starving me? I thought.

Then there was a loud click and across the room where seconds ago there had been only a blank wall opened a hidden door. Through it came a very smug looking Morgana, dressed in very expensive looking business attire.

“Right on schedule, Doctor. I am so happy to see you up and about,” she sneered sarcastically. “What do you think of the accommodations?”

I don’t really know what I would have said, but only a muffled bubbling escaped my watering mouth.

“No matter, in time I am betting you will come to love it. Or at least be less opposed to it.” She paused and let out a chuckle. “I should hope so, since you will be here a while.”

“Didn’t have the guts to kill me?” The phrase seemed intensely stupid even before it left my drooling mouth, but standing butt naked before the woman who had complete control of the situation with my head still throbbing relentlessly put at a slight loss of common sense.

Behind Rouli a brunette entered through the doorway carrying a covered platter and just the anticipation that there might be food under the silver dome made my mouth water even more.

“Oh the intent was never to kill you, Doctor. An eye for an eye, remember?” Morgana grinned. “And as annoying as your antics have been you are not a murderer. So while ending your existence would certainly be easy and efficient, my own code of ethics warrants a more drawn out and admittedly more expensive and tedious punishment.” She held the last syllable as long as she could, obviously relishing the anticipation.

The smell was getting stronger, and with it my hunger. So much so that I was at a complete loss to respond. I was honestly praying that whatever was under the cover Rouli’s goon was carrying was edible.

Even as mentally distracted as I was, I was floored when after setting the platter down on the room’s only table and removing the cover the contents were in fact food. No implements of torture, simply lots and lots of food. It appeared to be enough prime rib and mashed potatoes to feed a family flanked by a tall glass that appeared to be filled with milk or perhaps a shake of some kind.

There was nothing I could do to control myself at that point. I rushed the table and dug in, eating like a man who had been deprived of food for days. The plate could have been labeled arsenic laced meal and I would have probably eaten that warning along with the prime rib.

“Oh very good. Help yourself, Doctor,” Rouli nodded. “You see I still have no real comprehension of your methods on incapacitating my associates, as I found no equipment in your car or on your person so I had to incorporate my own spin on your tactics. Slightly annoying, but more annoying to me was the thought that you felt a strong sense of power as you turned my loyal compatriots into helpless masses of blubber.” She paused for obvious dramatic effect, and also to watch me inhale bites as large as my fist. “Now it’s your turn to fell helpless, Doctor.”

I was vaguely aware she was talking to me and something told me I should pay attention, so I tried to take in the gist of what she rambled about. In essence this was her revenge keeping me in a room and exposing me to an extreme dose of aroma therapy that kept me hungry constantly. Prime rib and milkshakes would be brought in every two hours from 8am to midnight allowing me time to recover from the tens of thousands of calories I would be shoveling in during the day.

As she rambled on about how the amount and types of calories she would keep her staff bringing me would be enough to gain weight at an inhuman pace she said something that brought me out of my hunger induced coma.

“Now while my method is no where near as quick as your, the special dose of hormones that go in to every one of those shakes you’re slurping down should make the result very similar. And it should also insure you’re a very docile captive, as well as eventually making the abundance of pink very agreeable to you. Along with a craving for chocolate and a sudden interest in soap operas quite possibly.”

“Excuse me?” I stammered through lips that were dripping malt and meat juice.

Rouli chortled at my reaction. “Oh Doctor I had to make the process interesting for me. Especially since this is going to be very expensive, so I am having plenty of estrogen mixed in with the ice cream and chocolate. It’ll make sure you gain weight fast and in all the right places,” she winked. “Plus it’ll help your skin and hair.” I sat staring at her dumbfounded, but still craving the last few bites on my plate despite a belly that was distended out into my lap. “Usually this is where I make one last attempt to bargain with my prisoner for what I want, but all I want from you is for you to be six times as wide as you are now, so…Bon appetite,” she said before leaving through the opening. The thick pink wall closed up behind her and the brunette, leaving me to shove the remaining hunks of fat down my throat before licking as much shake off the glass as I could.

I could not focus my mind. I sat in the chair belching to try and relive my fullness while at the same time wishing for more. Before I knew it more was being brought. The loud clicking and the secret door swung open. It was only the brunette this time, dropping the heavy platter in front of my still rounded belly. Had that much time past already? Had I drifted off? Was the aromatherapy doing more then just making me hungry? I needed to think of a way out of this situation and fast.

Then suddenly I was staring at an empty plate without remembering eating anything. My throbbing stomach, sticking out in front of me like a ghostly white half moon clued me in to that fact that I clearly had. I felt light headed and amazingly still hungry. Which must have been why I had my tongue still lapping up the sides of the malt glass.

I needed to appraise the situation and at least run through some possibilities for escape. And there should be plenty of time for that after I lick the plate clean and rub my poor belly a minute.

And then the lock clicked and again came a plate full of enough prime rib to give a vegan a heart attack. Which I must have ate quickly because again I did not recall completely.

I don’t know how much time exactly went by like that. I got in a few rational thoughts. The only light source in the room was coming from skylights that were probably thirty feet above the bed’s canopy. No escape there. There were not even any light switches in the bedroom. Of course these thoughts took hours to process because as soon as I would get focused the door would open and I would be salivating like mad for what I knew would be under the platter.

There was a bathroom, which I used a lot. It was kind of ironic I guess, me a doctor who specializes in fertility using the bathroom every couple hours or so with a giant round belly leading the way. The bathroom did have a light switch that powered a set of bulbs above the vanity. I thought briefly during one bathroom break of finding something to unscrew the switch plate with and trying to short out the circuit on the dim hope the lock for the bedroom would open up. But then another plate was brought in and my mind was jerked back to stuffing myself silly.

While instinct prompted me to find the bathroom I needed my brunette server to remind me about personal hygiene.

“Maybe you’re just accepting your role of pet piggy and all,” she sneered after setting a new platter down for me. “But if I’m going to be having to come in and smell you you’ll need to hit the showers every so often or I’ll just have to hose you down myself.” I must have looked confused. “Yeah, it’s been six days pal, and you smell ripe.”

In my head I had no idea even a day had passed since Rouli had given me her evil plan explanation.

My sharp tongued server stuck around for me to plow through the whole platter so she could watch my plod off to the shower afterwards. “My God, the boss said you’d put about 6 pounds a day on. I didn’t really believe her, but man looking at you now I wonder if she wasn’t underestimating it. And those hormones are doing their job. No training bra for you,” she chuckled. “If you were allowed a bra.”

I scrubbed the sweat of six days of extreme gorging off my fuller form with the soft pink cloths and dried off with fluffy pink towels. As I stepped out of the shower I saw what my captor was talking about. I knew my belly looked like a small planet, but my face was so round chubby and bloated I almost did not recognize it as mine.

With more estrogen coursing through my body then Ellen Degeneres all my excess calories were ending up in very feminine places. I was getting some thick thighs and well padded hips. Of course the kicker was having a pair of soft mounds above my gigantic gut. Rouli’s method did not compare to the remote as far as shear quickness, but with whatever she was pumping in the room disorientating me so six days (and apparently some 36 pounds) had flown by in a blur.

“I need to get out of here,” I whispered to myself, only to completely forget any thought of escape as I walked out to another platter or rare meat, buttery potatoes and hormone laced dairy treat.

There were a few breaks in my zombie-like hunger the next few days. I checked for cameras and found none. Actually I believe I did that twice because I was not positive the first time I wasn’t just me dreaming about doing it. After I was convinced I was not being watched I lowered my bulging form at the hidden doorway. I had nothing to pry at the seam with, not that there was much room. Besides, rapping on the wall let me know the mechanism that the brunette used to open the door was covered on my side by steel. This realization made me sad to the point of tears. The thought that my intellect was useless in my situation gave me a strong sense of depression. My feminine side was becoming more apparent.

I tried to keep track of days by scratching marks in the wall near the bed. By what I thought was day nine I was looking mostly feminine on the outside. With my cute round face and breasts that were a good handful at this point and a belly that hid my package when stuffed with one of my many meals I was cute enough for me to hit on. Which, for some odd reason, also brought me to tears.

By day twelve my hips became wider then my thickened waist. My very chubby thighs forced me to move around with a pronounced waddle when I decided to. Not that I was completely laying around on my broadening rump. Seeing the results of six pounds a day motivated to explore the switch plate in the bathroom as a possible means of shorting the electrical system out a little more closely. But after breaking the nail file that was stored in the vanity I had no way of getting at the potentially precious wires underneath and was more then happy to waddle over to the bed and take a nap after all the exertion.

By day sixteen I lost the ability to glance down and see my feet. I also noticed my smooth facial skin after over two weeks of no shaving and my boobs were getting big enough to be distracting. They were so large and soft and sensitive I often killed off most of the two hours between meals lying on my bed feeling myself up rather then trying to escape. And that was mostly to distract me from feeling something I had not ever felt much before; insecurity. With my big soft ass getting bigger by the day I began to fret about my proportion. Ridiculous I know, but only slightly more so then the fact that along with a nice rack I had also gained an admirer by that point. My very consistent waitress, Kelli, had begun to take a shine to me. My meals were accompanied by firm shoulder massages and ear nibbling. With the aroma therapy in full effect I hardly paid her any mind other then to notice my nipples go stiff and flush as I shoveled food over them.

The sessions helped boost my self esteem even if I did not actively participate, so on day eighteen when I noticed horny young Kelli was not fondling me as I ate during an afternoon meal I took notice even through my artificially induced hunger. She was standing at attention at the door. Her figure that had looked voluptuous when I had first been brought in but now seemed twig-like compared to the bulbous form I saw in the mirror everyday was motionless at the door. Part of me wondered what was up, but most of me was content to tend to the enormous pile of food in front of me. Then I heard the door lock click and when I looked up Morganna Rouli was sauntering in with a smile on her face about a mile wide.

8. Jul 11, 2010 #48

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

“How’s my little project going?” she asked as I shoveled in the last of my five pounds of food. I leaned back and looked up with an expression that I hoped conveyed anger and defiance, but more then likely conveyed exhaustion and multiple chins. “By the looks of it things are gong pretty well. Big tits, huge ass and a belly that looks about ready to burst you’ve stuffed it so full.” For effect she reached out and rapped my horrifically distended paunch. An odd thump resonated throughout the small room. I grunted and took it. It usually took about thirty minutes after a meal before I even tried to get up out of the chair, so it seemed useless to try to dodge her flicking index finger.

Back at the door Crimson slowly made her way into the room. She glanced and me and quickly shook her head in disgust. “Pathetic,” she hissed. “Way too much time and money has been spent on this creep and for what? To turn him into a suburban housewife with an eating disorder? I can’t even be in here. No disrespect, boss, have your fun and all, but just know if it were me this punk would be floating face down in the river by now.” And with that Crimson left. Rouli hadn’t not even look back. Her eyes stayed on me the whole time.

“Probably not thinking of how to help out your buddy Mack anymore either.” She chuckled as if thinking of something. “You see without you to rely on it took only a few well placed rumors, started by me of course, to scare that pretender back into hiding and win back the couple alliances that had been momentarily lost because of you prank-like antics.”

I suddenly felt a stiffening between my legs and looked down to see that while she had been talked Rouli had been gentle rubbing my nipples. And her playing with my tits had given me an erection. Very surreal. “Mack was barely able to run his organization when he was front and center. Now trying to it from hiding…well let’s just say it’s a good thing you are not associated with him anymore.” My breathing became heavy as her fingers went front from gentle stroking to firm kneading of my now dark purple, hardened teats.

“What are you going to do with me? You can’t keep me here forever,” Having not spoken for weeks my voice cracked with each word.

Morgan laughed. “On the contrary, Doctor. I most certainly can. Who knows what I’ll decide. I can see by the look in young Kelli’s eyes over there she has taken a shine to you. Maybe I’ll let her have you.”

Kelli blushed. “I’m so embarrassed. It’s my first crush on a man,” she admitted to her boss. “I have fantasized about dressing him up in a Hooter’s girl uniform and entering him in eating contests around the country. That ass in bright orange shorts,” she closed her eyes and bit her lip. “Amazing.”

“So there you go,” Morganna grinned. “Not such a bad fate considering the trouble you caused.” She gave each of my nipples a sharp pinch and turned to walk back to the door. “Up the amount of food per meal,” she told Kelli on her way out. “Whenever I do decide to move him I want you to have to roll him out of here.”

And with that I found myself alone once again. With the afternoon stretching into evening the light was fading and the only sound I heard was the familiar rumbling of my stomach trying in vain to digest the massive amount I had thrown at it. Plenty of time to try and think up an escape plan, if only I had not fallen asleep minutes after Rouli left.

With my weight increasing along with the amount of food I was being fed it became harder and harder to get around between meals. Not that I had anything to do. Every possible escape plan had turned up empty and I was not exactly compiling a list of new ones.

Mostly I lie on my side on the bed and watch the pulsing blue veins through the stretched skin of my massive belly. Then when the aromatherapy told my brain I was ravenously hungry I would struggle to my feet to ready myself for another belly-busting meal.

Somewhere around day twenty five I noticed in the mirror I was taking on a very unique shape. By then I was nearly double my original size if Kelli’s comment about packing on six pounds a day was still true. My belly was a gigantic round orb that bounced heavily in front of me as I waddled, which made sense because it was always crammed to the max with food, but my ass and thighs had ballooned to epic proportions. My legs were so laden with lard my knees never came closer then two feet together. I did not have saddlebags just wobbly blobs of flesh rubbing up against each other as I struggled to move my legs.

My ass had no cellulite, that I was able to see, but had grown large enough to shelf outward from my flabby love handles.

On top of that I had heavy sagging tits oozing down my chest onto my gut that looked like bags of vanilla pudding. Not exactly appealing to the average tit-man with their stretch marks and blue veins, but stuffed into a DDD bra I probably would turn a few heads. In fact squeezed into a dress I would have fooled even the most suspicious of male bar goers that I was woman, although they would have to really be into obese women with huge asses before I would get hit on, which mad me sad.

As heavy and emotional as I was getting with more food then before being set before me, my mind fooled into thinking I was ravenously hungry thanks to the continued aromatherapy I was less and less able to try and think through a rational escape plan during the few periods a day I had to do so.

I mostly just sprawled out on the bed groaning and reflected on how horrible my previous attempts had been. Like why did I waste so much time trying to find cameras? Whether she was watching me or not my time would have better been spent toward actually trying to get out. Not that my tries toward freedom had been worth spending time on. Prying open the heavy metal door was about as feasible as pounding through it, yet hours had been spent squatting down by the hinges or where I thought the locking mechanism was on the other side.

Trying to unscrew the light switch in the bathroom with a nail file was also laughable in retrospect. Even if I had gotten it off did I really believe shorting it out would have opened the door, assuming I would have been able to short it out?

But those moments of quiet were few and far between after Rouli’s visit. Kelli had been getting bolder in her affections of me. Before allowing me to sit down and enjoy the mammoth portions of food she would tease me with a random task. Mostly it was trying to touch my toes. A futile act if ever there was one. I could barely get down to my knees with my huge belly impeding my path. About then my tits flopped down and smacked me under my chin. But the attempt allowed Kelli plenty of opportunity to give my large rump a playful whacking.

Then during the meals I felt like a prom date that that had succumb to a smooth talking jock. Kelli licked and sucked my flabby neck and shoulder while pinching my nipples to a deep red stiffness. It felt good but got in the way of my shoveling food into my pudgy face so it was more annoying then anything.

When I was finished and for all practical purposes stuck in my chair under the weight of my colossal mound of stomach she was poke and slap at the distended dome sometimes tickling its sensitive underside.

That was pretty much my day. Well that times six. Well at least if the math worked out it was six. Experiencing it made it feel like a blur. Everything was hard to place time wise. One day I was struggling to come up with a way out. Later I was accepting my fate and scoffing at the attempts I had made. One day I was noticing small lumps on my chest. The next thing I knew my back was hurting from lugging around coconut-size tits.

For all practical purposes I had lost. There was no way out for me. If there was I wouldn’t fit. Hell my hips were starting to scrap the doorway going into the bathroom. Within two weeks I would imagine moving around would become substantially more difficult. My best hope would be if Kelli decided to take me on an eating contest tour. I would need a miracle to even dream of a possibility that ended with me getting out and getting back to my normal life. And one I did not have to do anything to receive.

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky then good.

Kelli came in one random day. If I were to guess I would say it around day thirty, maybe thirty-five. By that point my tits melted into my belly that was fat enough to not look quite as distended as it used to even after a meal. That belly prevented me from seeing as low as my knees. I imagine my multiple chins had something to do with that as well.

I was beached on my bed because the aromatherapy had not increased to the point that I was salivating yet. Which meant it was not meal time. Yet still there was Kelli grinning like the Cheshire cat. This time she had someone with her. My first thought was Morganna here to gloat and order another increase in food, but I quickly realized it was not. Instead a chubby brunette in a leather jacket followed Kelli in.

“Oh my god, that is not him, you liar,” the leather clad woman said.

Kelli was carrying a wad of laundry. “Oh yes. Look at his eyes. And his hair,” then to me, “get up, cutie.”

I made the struggle to roll off the bed and get me feet under me, if only because I felt more vulnerable on the bed and I was not sure what Kelli had in store for me. As my belly oozed down my thighs Kelli tossed the clothing she had in her hands on the bed in front of me.

“Holy crap it is him…or her?” Kelli’s guest exclaimed as she finally made the recognition. Which was odd since I had never seen her before. I reasoned she was probably one who helped lug my unconscious body from the parking garage to my current home.

“Oh he’s still a him, but now he is a kinder gentler man who understands a woman’s needs,” Kelli said with mock sincerity. “At least a very fat woman’s needs,” she giggled.

They stood for a few minutes near the door admiring me from across the room. I was exhausted from a recent feeding and the effort of getting up off the bed, so I waited patiently for them to get whatever they had planned over with and let me get some rest.

They stared and pointed. Kelli said, “Look at those thighs. Men don’t get those. They’re like an overweight nineteen year old’s thighs.”

To which her friend responded, “But those tits. They look like the saggy hangers of a middle aged mother of three.” After more giggles. “What are you feeding him?”

“Enough,” Kellie answered.

While they giggled I happened to glance back down at the bed. In the place where I wanted my flabby ass resting there were a pair of pants and a dress shirt. My foggy memory suddenly clicked and I realized they were the clothes I had been wearing at the time Rouli had ambushed me, back when I could see my feet and was a 40 regular suit size instead of a 40EE bra size.

My addled mind suddenly zoomed into focus. I looked at the tan pleated pants on the bed and noticed that me expensive brown belt was still looped through it. My brain raced trying to think of a way to get to the belt without seeming inconspicuous, but more luck was on my way.

“No, no, no I don’t have too much fun with him,” I heard Kelli say. “It would burn calories and the boss is already starting to have a fit because it costs a damn fortune to keep him here. But she wants him to be wheeled out of here so every morning the truck comes with more food and more tanks of the gas that gets pumped in here.” Kelli went on to explain to her friend how the gas stimulates hunger and was the reason that I kept filling my face long after my bellybutton had popped I was so full, and also was the reason she had gained five pounds since getting this assignment.

“Well what can you make him do? I want to see something, but make it quick I gotta jet soon.” The full figured one demanded.

“That’s why I brought the same clothes we brought him here in, Sue. I thought it would be fun to watch him try and get them on. He’s so fat and out of shape,” Kelli chuckled.

Sue looked at the outfit for an average size man and then at my giant sized belly I had rested on the edge of the bed because it was starting to hurt my back and then chuckled herself. “Okay, tubby get to it. I got places to go.”

“Yeah get started there, Doc. If you don’t get those pants up over your knees I’ll tell Morganna you made a run for it and she’ll up your dosage again.”

She did not have to ask me twice. I grabbed the pants and pulled them off the edge of the bed just out of their line of sight. I saw them start to make there way around the bed and knew I had a limited window of opportunity. If the remote was even still there.

With my chubby fingers I found the zipper inside the belt while I made it look like I was getting my balance to stick my beefy leg in, then looked up at the girls. They were just getting to the foot of the bed. Sue gave Kelli a swat on her rump and made a joking comment about the five pounds she had confessed to gaining going right to her ass. With their attention drawn away they both missed the cool steel of the remote slipping out from the hidden pocket in the belt and into my pudgy hand.

It was just like riding a bike. Once it was in my hand I knew exactly what to do. I had a program entered just as the girls turned their attention back to me. With the remote concealed in my clenched fist that was around the waistband of my former pants I had no problem discreetly pointing it at the pair as they watched me. Luckily my calves stayed pretty trim so I did not have to bend down far, but once the cotton fabric hit my knees and flesh funneled out like billowing marshmallows I had no hope of pulling my pants up any further.

I played it up, struggling and grunting while Kelli and Sue laughed at my efforts and admired the way my knee fat bulged out further. All while the remote worked its magic.

In my panic to get a program entered I probably over did it, but I wanted to make sure Kelli and guest could be outrun by a blubbery-assed man who has not walked more then ten feet at a time in a month. And so it was understandable when I noticed their fingers go slightly blue as their bodies sucked the body heat to get the energy required to obey my command.

I could see right away in their faces when their pants suddenly became a tad uncomfortable. Then uncomfortable quickly became slight pain as the girls’ growing middles fought against the denim fabric both had chosen to wear that day.

“What’s going on,” Kelli asked Sue as her crotch bubbled outward and upward below her belt while her belly did the same above it.

Sue did not answer as she was having similar problem and quickly shed her leather jacket to get a better look as her pants became tight enough that everything in her pocket, from her cell phone to loose change, became clearly outlined against her swelling lower belly. Too bad she had no hope of putting her hand in that pocket to get her phone out as tight as it was.

I slowly edged around the bed toward the door as Kelli raced to get her belt off before the thing squeezed her in half. When she did the crotch of her pants split down past the zipper and her ballooning middle flopped down to mid-thigh.

It was an unusual program I put into the remote. The women were thickening from the middle out, both up and down. While their bellies filled out in front back fat piled up behind them. Less then a minute after Kellie’s pants split her gut and sagging love handles swallowed up her thighs.

Sue was not quick enough to get her belt off so her growing orb of fat billowed upward, popping the buttons off her blouse which allowed me to see how her breasts disappeared as the fat kept piling on. They did not shrink mind you, just got absorbed into the blob of flesh that was working from her belly outward. Thankfully for Sue her belt did not last much longer and her pants gave way to the giant belly-blob that slapped down against her knees. “What the hell is happening?” she screeched.

Her cry went ignored as Kelli then noticed that I inched myself halfway around the bed by this point. “Shit, it’s him. He’s doing it. Get the door closed before he gets away.” Easier said then done however as Kelli was about halfway to becoming the big beach ball I had set out to make her. She was about three times as wide as she had been minutes ago and her rounding middle had engulfed her legs down past her knees and was already forcing her arms straight out from her sides. When she struggled to move forward she bumped into Sue who stumbled onto her cushiony stomach. There was no hope of her getting up as her calves were barely visible and her arms seemed to shrink into her bulk by the second.

Unsteady on her feet Kelly tripped over her downed comrade and landed in an identical situation.

On the ground they were both lopsidedly spherical, like water balloons waiting to be thrown. The tidal wave of fat that had started at their middles had engulfed their arms up to their hands, making any attempts to get up comical.

I did not have the pleasure of relishing in my victory, however. The pair were starting to get loud and the door out was still open. Plus I was far from free and clear yet. I took a deep breath, squeezed my massive ass through the door frame and looked around. No one in sight, just a long empty hallway in both directions. I slammed the door closed, trapping my former captor and her unfortunate guest in the room just as the still accumulating fat was erasing any sign of a neck on both ladies.

I took a moment to listen once the door clicked. Nothing. Thank goodness for soundproofing. With only my remote clutched in my fat fist I started the down the hall as fast as I could run. Even with adrenaline pumping full blast I made it about ten steps before I collapsed to my knees. I was enormously wide and wobbly, bumping into the wall as I waddled full speed. Plus I was insanely out of shape. I was sucking wind so hard when I dropped I swore the carpet lifted up in front of me toward my gaping maw. I felt sweat streaming down my chins and over my nipples as I sat their paralyzed with exhaustion for a few seconds. It was only when I heard a very familiar voice that I was prompted to move again.

“What the hell is going on down there, Sue? We need to get going. Now!”

If there was any voice I did not want to hear coming at me down a long strange hallway seconds after I had made a miraculous escape it was the woman whose blow had ended my freedom the first time.

“Stop fooling around with the boss’ plaything and get out here so we can leave!” Crimson’s voice cascaded over a railing at the end of the hallway at me, sounding a little closer then it had before.

9. Jul 12, 2010 #49

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

wow...not a turn i expected but the story is stille xcellent!!

10. Jul 12, 2010 #50

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

Jake (JMJ)

another excellent addition, keep up the great work.

Jake (JMJ)

11. Jul 12, 2010 #51

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Lardibutts

Aged Member

nor I.

But never under estimate this guy and his imagination. I reckon there is no writer better at characterising the darker sides of our fantasies.

12. Jul 12, 2010 #52

snr6424

snr6424

snr6424

I'm a big fan of the whole eye-for-eye turning the tables type theme. And this was executed just perfectly. Thanks for the wonderful story, can't wait to see what's next. :)

13. Jul 12, 2010 #53

JimBob

JimBob

JimBob

Wondering Where You Are

I thrill to think of what S/He is going to do to Crimson...

14. Jul 23, 2010 #54

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

I lay there face down on the floor holding my breath and watching the end of the hallway for Crimson’s angry head to come bobbing up the stairs. The pressure of my immense weight on my full belly combined with the burst of exertion made me feel like I was going to vomit any second.

After a few seconds when I neither hurled nor saw the whites of Crimson’s eyes I decided I should try to do something. The long hallway had numerous doors along either side, very much like a hotel. There was a very lodge-y feel to it; rough, dark wood trim, greens and tans used for paint and wallpaper with moose and bear patterns. Very different from the room I had spent the last month in.

I started to snake down the hall, looking for an open doorway that I could duck into should Crimson suddenly appear. It was not an easy task considering my belly was roughly the size and weight of a garbage bag filled with oatmeal and my legs were so fat bending at the knee caused chafing. I managed, however, despite the rug burns and saw a few open doors. Most of the rooms were filled with unmarked boxes. A few of those boxes were ripped open hastily as if someone had been checking the contents. It appeared wherever I was the main purpose was as a warehouse for stolen goods. Computer and audio visual equipment were piled in room after room.

“Dammit Sue, get down here. We need to be at the docks by ten!” came a scream that interrupted my sleuthing.

I concentrated on inching close enough to the railing to see down into what appeared to be a lobby area. The stairs down combined with another set of stairs from the other side of the hotel at a landing and then turned into a wider, grand staircase that went down into the middle of the lobby. At the bottom of which stood a pacing Crimson. She was dialing on a cell phone and then in a voice very calm in comparison to how she appeared she said politely, “Yes, boss, I understand. We are on schedule. There will be no issues.” Then she scowled and hurled the phone at an oversized armchair across the room.

A tiny tank top and jeans showed off the bulky arms and somewhat masculine physique. A physique that could tear my fat ass limb from limb in seconds if she knew I was gazing down at her.

I ran my chubby fingers over the buttons on my remote.

It would have been fun to turn Crimson’s thick arms into huge wads of blubber so thick she could not bend them to itch her nose, but at the moment I just needed her gone. To blow her up into a blimp would simply alert her to the fact I had escaped, and without a soundproof room to confine her in that would not be ideal.

I clicked a mere three buttons and rotated the dial 30 degrees counterclockwise before aiming it at the enforcer’s exposed neck. Ten seconds later Crimson’s braless chiseled pecks swelled noticeably, but not too noticeably, beneath her form fitting tank and became very, very sensitive. She clutched at them for just a brief second before the very urgent need to get to a restroom overcame her. Crimson sprinted down a hall as the strongest case of morning sickness ever took full hold of her. Judging by the sound that echoed down the hallway a few seconds later she almost made it.

As Crimson started to bring back up everything she had eaten in the last week I waddled gingerly down the stairs, noticing how much slower one has to go when you can’t see your feet. Moments later a brisk mid-morning breeze was hitting my naked skin as I pushed open the hotel’s front door and scanned the area for an escape vehicle. Right in front of me on a cobblestone turn-around was an idling limo. My luck seemed to be holding up.

With its driver beached on the pink floor upstairs and passenger face first in a toilet the limo was mine for the taking, once I squeezed my bulbous derriere into it that is. Sweaty as I was my bulk wedged into place easier then I thought and seconds later I was tearing down the road at 110 miles per hour.

A GPS on the dash told me I was roughly 40 miles from my condo. I reasoned I had probably 30 minutes before Crimson was recovered enough to pull her head out of the bowl. Maybe another ten before she found the energy to go upstairs and find her blueberry-esque friends. It would be close even at the speed I was at to be able to get to my place and grab the necessities before Morganna sent out the troops, if she didn’t already have someone at my place. But with nothing except my remote I at least needed clothes and my bank cards.

Right then I hit a pothole that made me lurch forward. My jugs lodged in the steering wheel and jerked it left. I slammed on the brakes just in time to keep from careening off into the ditch. The car skidded to a stop yet the couple hundred pounds of flab that coating my body rippled for what seemed like minutes afterward.

Frustrated, I glanced down at the remote on the floor of the passenger side. The remote that worked on the female hormones of a target. Then I glanced down at my very feminine form. In theory my body, which had been fed estrogen laced shakes for the last month should be a very viable target for the remote. Hell at this point I was more feminine then Crimson and the remote worked just fine on her.

I reached over and picked up the remote. It took me a minute to figure the combination to punch in for massive weight loss, it was a new one for me. I held it pointed to roll of blubber in my lap for a good three minutes and then started driving again. I had run the program to work over the course of the next half hour. I did not want to push my luck by rushing it, but I wanted to be able to move quickly once I got to my condo.

And I was still going to my place. Risky as it was I had no other place to go. My pride kept me from going to Beth for help. Even if the remote did its job I would still be showing up naked at her doorstep with ruthless mobsters scouring the city for me.

I would definitely go to Beth’s, but not until just before I was ready to leave town in a hurry.

Once I got to town I kept my speed down. The last thing I needed was to be stopped by the police in a stolen limo with no clothes.

To my amazement the remote was working its magic. A few blocks from home I was down to relatively the size I had been before. Not quite the same shape mind you. The remote uses the female hormones, it does nothing to get rid of them. Instead of a massively obese woman with a disproportionately large rear I now resembled a flat-chested woman with childbearing hips and a penis.

Good enough. After everything is settled I figured I’d spend a few hours watching pro-wrestling and get my testosterone levels back up.

I checked the time when I skidded to a stop at my condo. 37 minutes had passed since Crimson had first started spewing chunks.

I scanned the area. No signs of people waiting for me. I checked again. I had to be sure I was safe to show my face. Once a naked man streaks through the parking lot into the building there would be no going back.

And streak I did, although along with the other things the remote did not help with I was still horribly out of shape. I was panting by the time I reached the door. I had to stop anyway because, Rooney, the doorman was at the desk staring at me like I was an alien.

I straightened myself up and walked into the lobby like nothing was wrong. It was actually good he was here. I needed him to open up my door.

“Hey, Rooney,” I nodded.

“…Hello, sir…long time no see. Everything alright?” He was desperately trying to keep his pupils at eye level.

“Yeah, everything’s fine.” I looked down at myself as if just noticing and chuckled. “Poker with the guys got a little out of control last night.” Before he could respond I continued. ”Could I get you to open my door for me? I seem to have misplaced my keys.”

Rooney nodded and scurried over to the elevator. After a long uncomfortable ride up four floors the doorman opened my door and quickly went back to his post. I checked the time. I’m not sure why. Realistically I did not have time even for that.

It was clear from the ransacked appearance of my place that Morganna’s goons had been looking through my things. Not that there was anything to find. I kept none of my work at home. Besides the place meant little to me at this point. I had a plan: clothes, cash, bank cards and out. Unfortunately a nagging hunger forced me to pit stop in the kitchen for a box of Pop Tarts. My stomach was used to a feast that would put most Thanksgiving dinners to shame every two hours so the breakfast pastries barely made a dent (wish I would have thought of that when I was programming the remote. No time to fix it now). I grabbed a bag of cookies and rushed for the door adjusting my pants the whole way. With a slightly bloated backside my medium men’s track suit pants fit like a second skin.

But that was the least of my problems when I threw open my door and was met by a furious looking Morganna Rouli, pointing a gun right between my eyes.

“You don’t deserve a quick death, pig, but I’ve fooled around with you too long,” she said as her finger closed around the trigger of her 9mm.

15. Jul 23, 2010 #55

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

There was not any time for me to react at all. I stood frozen as her finger closed on the trigger and then at the last split second held. Her eyes went from seething anger to massive shock in that same instant and before I could even acknowledge that death was imminent my life was being spared for some reason. I was being spun around and shoved back into my condo when it dawned on me that my physical appearance being so drastically different is what had Morganna perplexed.

I was whapped on the shoulder, more of a herding type action then one meant to do any real damage. She was putting me face down on my red leather sectional.

“I haven’t been able to get a hold of Crimson or my driver for the last half hour,” Morganna said in a voice that sounded almost unhinged. “I knew you had something to do with it. Then I come here and find that you’ve done your magic again, but this time on yourself.” I was not sure if she was waiting for a response from me or not, and seeing as how she had been a hair away from ending me just seconds ago I decided to err on the cautious side. It ended up being correct since she went rambling on. “I have to know what your secret is. You must tell me. I mean I’m going to kill you regardless so you might as well give me the secret and let that part of your…legacy live on.” She said legacy with such a sarcastic tone that it almost hurt my ears.

It was a huge mistake on her part to not pull that trigger, because I had a plan formed. In the few seconds in the scarlet darkness of my couch cushions I knew what to do. I rolled over and slowly and deliberately handed her the remote from my pocket. “Fine here it is. Take it.”

She did, very cautiously. She spent about ten seconds looking it over and then did exactly what I’d figure she’d do; she shook her head. “You lying bastard. You think I’m some idiot or something. What were you going to tell me? That I just point and shoot? I told you you’re going to die, but trying to make me look stupid will only insure a long painful death.”

I laid it on a little thick then. I cowered on the couch and sputtered, “That’s it. Honest,” while glancing not so subtly over to the bedroom door.

Rouli took the bait. She followed my gaze to the bedroom door and then hurled the remote at my chest and then bolted for the room, letting her weapon drop to her side as she did.

I worked fast. I knew I had mere seconds before she regained her senses and put me back in the gun’s sights or got into the bedroom to see there was nothing in there. I punched in the quickest program I could think of and trained the remote at the back of her neck for no more then five seconds before she disappeared into my bedroom. I hoped it was long enough.

I got my answer quickly in the form of a loud thump. I hurried after Morganna into the room to find her on her knees with her pistol on the floor a few feet from her and both of her hands rubbing her eyes. The extreme case off dizziness had set in, just as programmed.

“What’s happening? I can’t see. Everything’s blurry,” the mob boss moaned.

“I used the remote you threw back at me to buy me a little time to program in something very special for you, Morganna,” I said punching away at the remote buttons while kicking the gun well out of reach, although she was not even looking for her gun. Morganna was desperately trying to pull herself up with no success given her head was spinning to the point of near nausea. “Just relax and let it happen. It won’t hurt a bit.”

A stream of curse words aimed at me followed as I trained the remote once again at her neck. This time I held for a few minutes given the more complicated nature of what I just programmed in.

The first thing to happen was Rouli’s drastic change in hair color. Her brunette locks faded to a dull, dirty gray. Just as her hair finished changing Morganna’s slender face started puffing up. Her jaw line disappeared as her face started to run the gamut from cute and plump to pudgy to obscenely fat. When it was finished her cheeks had become sagging jowls and she did not have multiple chins so much as she had one huge slab of flesh that hung all the way down to her cleavage.

Of course the increasingly panicked Rouli was frantically exploring her newly expanded features. “What’s happening? What are you doing?”

I chuckled and grabbed a pair of scissors from my desk drawer. “Wait to see the entire thing before you decide how you like your new look.”

While the rest of the changes set in I went to work chopping Morganna’s long gray hair into a short rat’s nest.

The rest of the changes were just as dramatic as the ones in her face. Her upper arms swelled to thick flabby ones that overhung her elbows as they split the short sleeves of her blouse. The buttons on that blouse gave way as well as a stack of rolls accumulated above her belt and pyramided up under her bra that snapped as well, although not from a great increase in cup size. Back fat changed her bra size from a 30B to a 46B.

Below the belt her small flat ass ballooned into a gargantuan, misshapen blob that split her dress slacks with one loud rip. Below that her thighs became engulfed in thick lumpy layers of lard. Below that her slender calves and dainty feet bloated into the useless appendages of a woman so obese she barely uses them.

While that was happening I finished Morganna’s new ‘do and had moved on to making a few calls. I had a couple favors to call in at a very specialized hospital and in order for my plan to work I was going to have those cashed in. After I finished I grabbed her ID from her shredded pants and pocketed the few grand worth of cash she had been carrying.

“All right. Your reservations have been made,” I said to the naked, bulbous woman on the floor of my bedroom who had come looking to kill me. “We better get going. We don’t want you to be late now.”

Between grunts and pants Rouli spit out angry threats aimed at either my manhood or just my life in general. I ignored her and struggled to dress her in a pair of XXL sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt one of my old girlfriends had left at my place. Unaccustomed to her new bulk as she was there was not a whole lot of struggling. The pants fit like a pair of biker shorts while the shirt exposed most of her hanging fat rolls.

I got her out to the limo by threatening to turn her into the size of a house if she did not obey. I got a kick out of watching the once all powerful mob boss shuffle slowly on legs so fat she could barely bend them.

“What are you going to do?” Rouli whined breathlessly once I stuffed her into the passenger side.

“You’ll see, Alice,” I mocked. “You should get used to that name. The people at the hospital will be using it a lot.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Morganna Rouli no longer exists. Now there is only Alice Fischer, a woman whose battle with massive obesity is so great that I have referred her to a care center that specializes in special obesity cases. There you will be kept under close supervision and monitored constantly to try and get your weight to a manageable state. Of course I explained to them how you are prone to lying and trying to cheat on your diet at all costs so you’ll be kept in your room and denied any phone access.”

“You bastard!”

“The irony is that with what I programmed in for you your weight will keep going up no matter how hard the hospital tries, so they’ll think that somehow you’re cheating and restrict you even more. I would guess by the time you hit 700 pounds they’ll completely give up and just keep you hidden away to avoid any negative publicity, Alice.”

“You’ll never get away with it. When I get out I’ll find you.”

“With the hunger I programmed in the only thing you’ll be looking for if you get out is an all you can eat buffet that’ll serve you.”

Of course the woman formerly known as Morganna struggled when we got to the Carter Facility for Specialized Eating Disorders, but they had enough orderlies to get her onto a reinforced bed with little difficulty.

I knew my plan was not lock tight. My name had gotten her in their. The paperwork was a mess. If anyone bothered to check any of the information scribbled on it they’d find holes in the story almost immediately, but I was hoping my reputation as a pioneering doctor and the hospital’s reputation for skipping paperwork would keep her in place for a while. Even if she did get out she’d have to convince her crew that the blimp with shaggy gray hair was their former boss. Hopefully by that time I’d be long gone. But there was one more thing to do before I made myself vanish.

16. Jul 23, 2010 #56

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

I ditched the limo and picked up a rental car before heading over to Beth’s apartment. My plan was loosely to convince Beth to run away with me and start a new life somewhere far far away from here. Maybe it was all the estrogen coursing through my system but I was feeling very happy ending-ish. I figured Beth and I could settle down, get the house in the ‘burbs with the white picket fence. The whole nine. I figured I could reason a new start would help her get past what she felt was the psychological condition that was causing her to resemble the shape of an enormously pregnant woman. I figured that would be an easy sell since by this time Beth was likely the size of a small automobile.

Boy was I wrong.

Beth looked absolutely enormous when I walked in through the unlocked door, for the split second I was able to look before my vision blurred thanks to an all too familiar elbow.

“Welcome home, jackass,” Crimson’s voice chided as I collapsed to the floor.

The shot did not knock me unconscious, just stunned me really. That was all Crimson needed to lock her paws around my neck and drag me across the room.

“I should have known as soon as I felt sick it was you,” she hissed. “You have that effect on me. Of course when I finally dragged myself up to see Sue and Kellie I knew exactly what happened. Luckily I have been a step ahead of you this whole time.”

I was propped up in a corner, my hands bound behind my back and as Crimson’s boots stepped back I saw Beth on the couch in the middle of the room. A naked pink undulating mass of throbbing blubber was the only real way to describe her. She was not a shapeless mass, however, she was very well defined. Her breasts were enormous, blue veined duffel bag-sized sacks of flesh flanking her Jupiter-like faux-baby belly that stretched out well past her knees and hung down in front of them.

“Do you like your girlfriend now? She was a little porker before, little being the operative word, now she’s a little more robust,” Crimson’s disembodied voice said. “How ‘bout them boobs. I had the girls measure just out of curiosity. If a size did exist for them They’d be WW cups.” She paused to laugh. “You see when Morganna wouldn’t kill you, instead decided to drag it out into some worthless game I took some precautions on my own. I knew you were involved with your secretary somehow so I decided to make sure she wouldn’t be able to help you escape. Now I couldn’t exactly go killing her. Since Rouli was against doing you I’d have a hard time explaining the death of some random woman from your office. So I just doubled the order for her stupid little hormone and aromatherapy crap and had the girls split the order up and deliver some here. So as you can see if you had been waiting to be rescued by your little woman you’d still be waiting.” Crimson’s head popped into view as she leaned next to the startled looking Beth’s massive form. “But like a cockroach you endured. Now as soon as I can get a hold of Morganna I should have no problem convincing her your time is up.” And with that Crimson trotted off to another room in the apartment, phone in hand.

“Good luck with that,” I muttered under my breath.

As soon as Crimson was gone Beth’s huge, round (but still very adorable) face quivered as she spoke. “Oh my god, Doctor, I thought you were dead.”

“Not yet,” I muttered already trying to run the various possibilities and outcomes: Rouli gets to a phone and contacts Crimson = me dead. Crimson never gets a hold of Rouli and assumes the worst = me dead. Etc, etc. “How about you? How are holding up?”

“Well to be honest when they first showed up and put me in ankle cuffs I was terrified, but when all they ever did was stuff me as full as they could every few hours it became more like some kind of surreal dream,” she said shifting her bulk, causing the overworked couch to creak audibly. Beth’s voice had kind of a resigned defeat in it. She did not seem as mad as I would have assumed given that she was looking across the room at the man who had slept with her and then disappeared only to have his enemies take their frustrations out on her. Granted she was pretty in the dark as far as specifics go. Maybe she still saw me as the good guy, poor girl.

“I’m sorry to have gotten you involved.”

“Like I said I’m grateful for my life at this point, but could you at least tell me what prompts a group of people to want to do this to a person?”

“They thought you were my accomplice and they wanted to make sure you did not try and track me down to help.”

Beth shook her head. “Weird. Almost makes me wonder if my constant hunger and weight problem before they took me was not sympathy symptoms at all.”

I shrugged. “Could be on to something there. These people are ruthless.”

“I can only imagine what they put you through. It must have been miserable.”

“You probably could if you tried real hard.”

Right about then Crimson stormed back into the room. I could tell she was flustered and trying to hide it. After all I did know the exact reason she was flustered. Of course there was also the fact that she was a third tier lackey now saddled with righting the ship in her boss’ absence.

“Morganna has more important things to work on right now, so you can just sit here until she has time to come watch me empty a few clips into your crotch.” She turned and left without any smug sneer or chuckle at the thought of ending me completely since she was worried about the whereabouts of her beloved boss. She did however turn to one of the girls that I assumed were assigned the task of keeping watch over Beth and say. “Might as well give him the stuff you’ve been giving her. She doesn’t really need to be any bigger.”

And so began my second stint of punishment by a lady who I had trapped within the walls of a hospital earlier that day. At least Beth got a little break and some entertainment as instead of undoing the cuffs so I could feed myself the guards shoveled food into my waiting mouth for me.

Oddly enough Beth looked strangely disgusted after watching me be stuffed to near bursting. The woman whose love handles were hanging over the arm rests on opposite sides of a couch was put off by my distended belly. It was pretty messy. Here they opted for baked ziti as opposed to prime rib. However, after the first session Beth gave a meekly reassuring, “Don’t worry, it just seems like your stomach is going to burst. In an hour or so you’ll actually start being hungry again.”

The concept of time once again started to blur as my days became filled with eating and sleeping with some entertaining bits in between of Beth staring wide eyed at first at how distended my belly became after each meal and then slowly at the shape my body began to take. “You kind of gain weight like a woman,” she noted sheepishly one morning/afternoon/evening. Clearly the entire process had not been explained to her.

“Damn genetics,” I grunted.

To pass the time between meals I always looked forward to watching Beth get up and lumber to the bathroom. The guards had taken off her ankles cuffs once she had outgrown them seeing as how there was little threat of Beth fitting through the front door much less attempting to escape.

Her belly quite nearly dragged on the ground. The combination of my remote along with Rouli’s own treatment had turned her once robust pregnant-looking form into something more resembling a mythical fertility goddess, albeit a very overweight one.

Then as suddenly as my lapse of reality started it came back. I was very hungry and not quite as full as I was used to being. I looked down at my physique. I was no where near as big as I had been, but I was not a light weight either. I was a little disappointed to see this time I had become even more bottom heavy and less busty. I had some fierce saddlebags and good sized lumps on the inside of my knees.

I looked around and saw none of the guards milling about, just Beth in a half snooze on the couch. “They’ve been gone a while,” she grunted when I woke her by shifting around. “I’ve never known them to do that before.”

A day passed and no sign of any angry gun toting females came back to check on us, or more importantly to my grumbling belly, feed us. As I slowly started coming out of my hormone and gas induced stupor I wondered if perhaps this was how it would end; the thugs leaving only to have the entire apartment go up in a huge ball of flame after all the alibis had been made.

The end was no where neat that dramatic. In fact thing ended with a rather weak whimper. A few days after no one came around to shovel fattening food down my thoat we had different visitors at Beth’s place. Those visitors were wearing dark blue uniforms and badges. They stormed in and looked a bit startled when the saw the spectacle of naked Beth on the couch and myself shackled in a corner. My track suit had held to this point, but I’m sure I looked like some red and black Mylar balloon inflated to near bursting. After checking the rest of the rooms a scruffy looking older man in a dress shirt stained with underarm sweat and a loosened tie marched over and unshackled me.

“Detective James, ma- uh…sir, I mean…well anyway the threat is over you are free to go,” the man said in a raspy voice.

“I can tell you exactly who did this to us,” I started.

“No need, Ma-uh, well anyway the suspected white collar criminal mastermind Morganna Rouli has disappeared and her second in command is very angry to have been left in the cold.”

“Excuse me,” I said trying to tug my track jacket down to keep my doughy middle covered.

“Some woman named Elana Meyer who goes by the alias Crimson got picked up for public drunkenness two nights ago. Apparently she was letting off steam about being left out of her boss’ master plan. So when we picked her up she spilled her guts.” He looked around. “Well on the major things anyway. I’m not sure what happened here, but it’s all immaterial at this point. We don’t even need a statement. We got enough on Rouli if she ever shows her face in town again, that she’ll go away for three lifetimes.”

As fast as they had come in and saved us the police were gone just as fast. Off to the next crime scene they learned about from the disgruntled Crimson.

That left me with Beth. It was an awkward feeling. Things were different then they were when I had rushed over thinking I would whisk her away and we could live happily ever after. I knew now there was no hope of me ever being the knight in shining armor. Plus Beth seemed different now that she had witnessed me being turned into a very overweight feminine form. The experience in general seemed to have changed her outlook about me. It was nothing she said, just a look in her eyes as I walked closer to her. Not that there was anything saying she would have gone away with me in the first place. Perhaps our afternoon of lust in my office had been a momentary lapse of sanity for her.

Besides, if I was to stick around I would have to explain to her about the remote, unless I wanted to drop some 80 pounds the old fashioned way, and coming clean about that at this point would probably not help matters anyway.

Whatever the case we said very little.

“You okay?” I asked.

“All things considered, I’ll be okay.”

“I think I still need to leave town.”

“I understand.”

“But I think you’re safe now. Probably safer once I leave.”

She nodded and I left. Not before holding the remote (That had been wedged in my pocket the whole time) on her for the entire awkward exchange. It was low enough she couldn’t notice over the mountainous slope of her breasts. It was my parting gift to her. A body that could best described as a living breathing Jessica Rabbit. Not my type for sure, and not a type I usually give out, but I knew the uneducated, untrained Beth was going to need to get by on her looks since her cushy job at my office was going away. It would take some time. I did not want to raise any eyebrows, but in two years time Beth would be turning heads of just about everyone with a dick.

Then once outside and in my rental car it was my turn. By the time I was 500 miles outside of town I was back to my somewhat slender if vaguely feminine form. The remote seemed a little less successful on me then it had been the first time.

With just enough money to by me a fake ID (or so I hoped) I headed off to start my new life.

17. Jul 23, 2010 #57

elroycohen

elroycohen

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho

It has been years since I – I mean since Doctor Phil - left the old fertility clinic. Yes long gone are the days of big round bellies and heavy, milk-filled udders. Doctor Robert Patterson runs a different kind of clinic now, but we’ll get to that later.

Call it a morbid curiosity if you will, or perhaps just paranoia, but I have kept close tabs on all my old “friends”.

Morganna Rouli eventually did get to a phone. Unfortunately for her, by the time she did her crew had all been in the slammer for months. There was no one left to come rescue her fat ass from daily admonishments for letting herself get as big as she was and horribly inadequate portions that helped little since her metabolism would add extra calories from the smallest of allotments of food. She did manage to get out from her medical prison, but only to be moved to an actual prison. The nurses finally caught the horribly faked paperwork 18 moths after “Alice” had checked in. Probably only because she had become so large and agitated that they were simply looking for any way to get her out of there. When they found out who she was she joined her comrades in prison where she made up with a guilt ridden Crimson.

Their relationship became much closer in prison and by the time Crimson was up for parole her partner and her had come up with a plan to get back on top of the crime world, even if one of them was still locked up. They had high aspirations if little in the way of connections, weapons or money. Plus the brains of the operation was a 700 blob residing in the medical wing of the women’s prison so she could get her daily massages to stimulate circulation in her flabby appendages.

They did win a not so small moral victory even if they found the road back on top a long hard one. They found Mack.

Old Mack had gone deep underground when things went south for him and his incompetent group of vicious thugs. He showed up again as an assassin for hire when his funds ran low. He even took his infamous truck out of storage to run his targets down with. Fool that he was he got cocky and soon word spread far enough that Crimson got word of his whereabouts and snatched him out of the back of his truck in the middle of the night.

Being thousands of miles away I am going simply on rumor for a great deal of Rouli’s story, and about here the story differs depending on who told me the info. None end well for Mack. One story had him being dragged up and down the Interstate behind his truck until it looked like someone had tied a raw steak to the license plate. Another had him tied to the front grill and rammed through the wall of the women’s prison so Rouli could see proof he was gone. My favorite, however, has the women subjecting Mack to the same pampering if detrimental treatment they gave me. The story tells of a less angry and much cuter Mack with pig tails and tits the size of watermelons with a thick belly apron covering whatever is left of his manhood. I hold out hope for this version of the story and keep stopping the TV on any eating contest I come across hoping to a large pair of Hooter’s shorts on one competitor.

Of course I kept tabs on Beth, the woman I was this close to running away with should she have taken me. Thanks to the remote she dropped weight in record time had the figure of an overly endowed pinup model when guys started to take notice. For Beth it had been awhile since she had seen that much attention ravished on her and she let it go to her head. Soon she had something of a reputation of a boyfriend stealer and soon after that was knocked up by some guy who never called her again.

Pregnancy triggered the dormant hormones in Beth and by the time the kid was born she was her more familiar bulbous, top-heavy self. That brought about insecurities which in turn brought about an even stronger need for attention and a cycle emerged. Soon Beth was a 300 pound mother of four with huge breasts so saggy they could rest on her shelved-out hips. She lives with a 45 year old guy she met on the internet who breasts feeds even more then her kids combined.

Not the happiest of stories I admit, but when she met me she was a college dropout who preferred partying to education and chose the job with me based on the complete lack of skill involved so I can’t imagine I should get the entire blame for her downward spiral. Maybe she’d only be a 200 pound trailer park dweller should she have circumvented meeting me.

My big butted ex Megan had something of a happier story. Well at least she stayed married to old Gus. The pregnancy did not work out. Complications arose early on and left the couple to try again and again. Without my help they never “got one passed the goalie” so to speak. The effects of the remote caused Megan’s ass to erupt out to over 80 inches as she swelled over 250 pounds regardless. Without kids as an excuse for an overweight housewife Gus became self-conscious of bringing his cellulite riddled better half out in public, even if he still worshipped that ass behind closed doors. He forced diet and exercise upon the woman who couldn’t pass up a snack cart and was too out of shape to step up on a treadmill.

The effects of the remote are stronger then any half-ass diet and exercise routine. Currently Megan is a stone’s throw from 300 pounds with an ass that would measure triple digits most likely if her hips did not melt down to her knees.

As for myself- I mean Robert – he’s kept pretty low key. Doctor Robert Patterson does have a reputation for plastic surgery without the plastic or surgery. But that reputation is much less renowned then Doctor Phil’s was. Doctor Bob’s techniques have been known to have some drastic side effects that are less tolerated with the plastic surgery crowd then they were with women hoping to get pregnant.

Women caught on rather quick that bigger boobs or a bigger ass also came with excessive weight gain and hunger and so my business operates on the fringe with only people who can’t afford traditional methods of beautification coming in for help.

Like Marissa, a 24 year old scrawny redhead with pasty skin covered in freckles and crooked teeth and a scar over her eyebrow. As a porn star she barely made enough to get by in her prime, but now as she looks forward to the ripe old age of 25 her and boyfriend/ manager have set up an appointment to see me and hopefully buy some DD’s on the cheap.

The ratty looking boyfriend sets an envelope of hundreds on my folding table/desk/exam table. “Will this be enough? I can get her in a supporting role in Hollywood Honeys Gone Wild if you can make it happen by next week.”

I count out the five hundreds and look unimpressed. I glance over at the young woman.

“Please,” she whispers, revealing a gap between her front teeth a mile wide. She bats her beady eyes at me.

“You’re in luck,” I finally say and slide a crinkled picture across the table. The table shows a beefy blonde with tits so big bending over to tie her shoes would be an impossibility. “There’s a special on tits this week. Buy double D’s get the next three cup sizes free.”

The couple look and each other and smile giddily.

“Can I watch,” the guy asks.

“Hell no. What are you crazy? I’d lose my license,” I say and hurriedly usher him out. Turning back to Marissa I point behind the desk at a row of bottles. “Pick your anesthetic.”

She grabs a bottle of rum while I get the glasses.

Two swigs in and the dainty little porn star is woozy. Two glasses and twenty minutes in and she’s face first on the table. No matter, the remote has already been put to work. I watch as Marissa rises like she’s doing a push while her chest inflates. She runs through the alphabet in cup sizes until about JJ which at her size resembles freckled covered boulders. Her nipples have swollen to nearly the size of the shot glass she was chugging from. Of course a wide soft rear and a little pooch of a belly are just the start of what will fully take hold in a couple months, after Marissa is able to collect a little ching as the new it girl in the porn world.

The boyfriend comes in to help his star client stagger out to his Ford Fiesta and I wait for my next client. While I wait I have a few drinks and tug at my ill fitting track suit. I never did get my testosterone levels back up, although I never spent much time on it. The incident with Rouli horsed them up good. On top of that the remote seems to work only sporadically on me now. Can’t say I know why, but I never really got much testing on men who had been pumped full of estrogen. So I often get lazy and let a few weeks pass without pointing the remote on my own body which allows me blow up to resemble Valerie Bertanelli before Jenny Craig. Between my drinking and client dinners at the finest Shoney’s in town which for some reason I never seem to be too lazy for I could really use a remote treatment twice a week whether it works completely or not.

As I unzip the track jacket to mop up some boob sweat and pull down the waistband a few inches to let the elastic dig into a less tender section of my bloated ass I think once again how it might just be easier to invest in a bra and women’s pants just as the intercom beeps.

“Doctor Patterson, you have someone here to see you,” The voice of my assistant Wanda yells shrilly. Wanda was unlikely to lead the clients in. With the remote I had made her into something of an homage to Beth. Currently her belly pushes her legs apart and dangles inches from the floor even when she leans back in her desk chair. It hangs so heavy though that Wanda often brings in a small stool with her so her massive paunch had a resting place. She sits eating cheese steaks and watching the tiny TV on her desk in between pointing clients toward my office. As cute as she is with her heavy teardrop shaped tummy there is not even the faintest hint of a connection. She never seemed to take a liking to me if I’m not holding her paycheck and my sex drive is so low with my estrogen levels through the roof that Wanda only serves as a gentle reminder to me of Beth and what could have been if I was not the person I was.

“They’re a little early, aren’t they?” I called back, looking at my watch.

“This isn’t your two o’clock. It’s a gentleman named Raw T.” There was a pause and then in a horse whisper she said. “I think he’s a pimp.” Then back in her regular voice, “And he wants to see you right away. Has a proposition for you about helping his girls.”

I shook my head. It was only a matter of time before the work I was doing got out to the world of organized crime, but I had my previous experience to guide me. I knew exactly what would happen if I let Raw T and his skanky women through the door.

“Let him right in, Wanda.” I zipped my jacket back up to try and hide my cleavage and pulled my pants up over my wide hips.

Couldn’t hurt to hear what he has to say, huh? If he likes what he hears maybe he’ll spring for the dinner at Shoney’s.

The End

18. Jul 23, 2010 #58

morepushing13

morepushing13

morepushing13

EXCELLENT STORY sir. It has been by far one of my all time favorites to read. Great from beginning to end, congratulations on a wonderful story.

19. Jul 25, 2010 #59

twistedpixie

twistedpixie

twistedpixie

I agree, this was a wonderful story.

elroycohen likes this.
  20. Jul 30, 2010 #60

rotoplooker

rotoplooker

rotoplooker

Thank you very much for this great story ! As I read it, I witnessed every single desire I had about the scenario being fulfilled one after the other ! You covered each and every subject that I always long to find when reading this kind of stuff. Speaking for myself, you´ve covered nearly every aspect of my personnal fetish fantasy sphere (often mentioned as PFFS which makes quite a poor acronym, but what the heck anyway).

Also, even if english is not my mother tongue I found it well written and enjoyable to read.

I truly hope you´ll treat us with more stories in the future. Keep up the good work !