• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Hotel New Orleans - by Casso (SSBBW/SSBHM, Immobility, , Heavy Sex, ~XXWG )

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blame Picasso

SSBBW/SSBHM, Immobility, , Heavy Sex, ~XXWG - A betrayed diva enters a unique hotel where she will remain forever…

Hotel New Orleans
by Casso
(based on the incomplete Anonymous Archive tale "Fat Person's Tavern"
earlier posted here in the Discard Forum)

Author's Note: This was originally begun as a series entitled ‘The Fat Person Tavern.’ I kept the characters and the situations, but I have renamed a couple of them and I have re-titled it. I do intend this to be the first installment of the series as the original author promised.
-Casso

ALYSSA- Part One

Alyssa Jordan was barely 18 years old when she and her boyfriend, David Riggs decided their love was too strong to deny it any longer. They had been together since sophomore year in high school and they were both certain they were destined to be married. Neither of their parents shared this belief and thus both kids were pounced upon hard when they decided to bring up their plan to skip college and get married in the fall instead. David’s parents threatened to take away his car and Alyssa’s father actually threatened her with a convent.

Two days later their parents awoke to find the couple had packed their necessities and taken whatever cash they had and left in Alyssa’s Dodge Stratus for parts unknown.

They were smart for a couple of teenagers. Television and movies had given David enough information to know not to use cash machines (they had emptied and closed their savings and checking accounts), credit cards, and to always pay cash at tolls and bridges. Two days later the pair were in New Orleans, settling in a small apartment and paying the first six months rent in cash. They had each left a note that explained that they had run off to elope. Considering they were both legally adults, they had no worry of the police looking for them. Their parents and private investigators were a concern though, hence the cash only policy and lying low for a while.

They had a small television Alyssa had taken from her bedroom, and they each had ipods and laptops. David would have to live a few months without Netflix and Alyssa would have to get by without Weeds on Showtime.

Hurricane Katrina had provided plenty of work they could each do, most of it off the books. David wanted to get them new identities, but Alyssa figured if they laid low for six months or a year, they could resurface as themselves and their parents would be less likely to hound them because they would have made it on their own and proven that they were capable of being together forever.

Alyssa was a beautiful blonde girl. She was very petite at 110 pounds; David loved her tight butt and large, firm breasts. Her waist was so small that many thought she had an eating disorder, but this wasn't so; Alyssa was just naturally slender and she kept her figure by exercising and watching what she ate. Her mother was a fitness freak and she kept a close eye on Alyssa’s eating and exercise habits. It worked for her, Alyssa’s mother was 41 years old and she looked 25. At least her mother’s 28-year old boyfriend thought she did.

David had always been one of the pretty people in the high school as well. He played football and baseball and was in fantastic shape. He and Alyssa had been named the prom king and queen during their senior year.

Their plans were working out perfectly. David was working off the books for a company that was cleaning up the effects of Hurricane Katrina. He expected to be doing that as long as he wanted to because there was more work than they had people for. Alyssa found a job at a small café in their parish and she also was able to work off of the books.

The couple quickly made a lot of friends and due to the disorganization caused from the disaster, they were able to get away with things they would not have been able to do in Maryland.

They spent more than a few weekends on Bourbon Street, partying and drinking until the early morning hours. Alyssa would get drunk and bare her breasts and try to get as many beads as she could. Having his hot girlfriend showing strangers her amazing body turned David on and they made love constantly.

Unfortunately, over the course of the several months, since Alyssa had now gotten off her mother’s regulated routine, she began to lose control of things. It was her first time away from home, she had no adult authority helping her make decisions and she began to get caught up in her new freedoms. Due to the fact that she worked the second shift at the café, she could go bed every night at nearly 5 am and she would wake up in the early afternoon. She had developed a smoking habit to look more mature and she realized cigarettes went really well with beer, which she had decided she liked much more than hard liquor. She was drinking a lot of beer and rarely if ever exercised. Finally, she got into the habit of eating not only much more then she was used to; almost all of it was incredibly fattening and sweet foods. She would cram junk food into her mouth by the bagful when she was drunk.

David had to be at work early, so quite often he would leave her to party with their friends after he would crash. He was rarely up past 1:00 or 2:00 am at the latest. His job was very labor intensive and the affects of all of the drinking and fast food were almost impossible to see on his body. Alyssa was eventually promoted to bartender so even though she was on her feet most of the night, she certainly didn’t have to move much or exert as much effort to pour beers and shots as she did when she was waiting between four or five tables at a time.

At first, neither she nor David noticed her weight gain. Too lazy to go outside for exercise, she would spend her days off lying on the couch, eating and watching TV. The pounds began to accumulate on her tiny frame. At first, only her boobs got bigger. David noticed this but he of course had no problem with her breasts expanding into a d-cup. On her little body, they looked immense. He wasn’t the only one who noticed them, her tips got bigger as her tits got bigger. Soon, however, Alyssa’s behind started to expand as well. Her belly was no longer flat and it quickly became soft and it began hang over the tops of her cutoff jeans.

A year after they left Maryland Alyssa sprained her wrist. She caught herself on a tree root and had fallen, bending her hand awkwardly while out partying in the woods. The next day it hurt so badly she decided to go to the local clinic to have it looked at.

She received all sorts of bad news from the doctor. The doctor asked about her social habits, and she lied about most of them. Alyssa was only 19, so she lied about her underage drinking and she lied about her pack a day smoking habit as well.

“Well, Miss Jordan, I have to admit I don’t think you’re being very honest with me.” The doctor began looking at her chart and the x-ray of her wrist.

“Your wrist is going to be fine, but I’d like you to try and keep it immobile for awhile.”

Alyssa looked at him with wide eyes. She couldn’t believe he had the audacity to doubt her statement about her drinking and smoking. Before she could argue, he continued.

“You stink of cigarettes and beer.” He said setting the x-ray down on the counter. “You are 5’3” tall and your weight is 153 pounds.”

“That’s not true, I can’t be more than 1…25.” Alyssa countered. Dr. Breslin looked at her over the frames of his glasses.

“Alyssa, you have stretch marks on your belly and on your sides. You are soft and doughy with little muscle tone. This tells me that you’ve had a very fast, very recent weight gain. Have you recently left home? First time on your own?”

“Well, yes.” Alyssa replied, tears welling in her eyes. She was mortified. 153 pounds?

How is that even remotely possible? She thought to herself.

“I recommend Tylenol for the pain. I really recommend you quit smoking, slow down on the drinking and for goodness sake, you’re only 19 years old. Get some exercise.”

Flustered and angry, Alyssa found herself wondering what life would have been like if she had stayed home in Maryland or gone to college as she drove to the cafe. She was upset, but she made it in to work. Alyssa was supposed to work until 1:00am, but she used her wrist as an excuse and left shortly after 10:00pm.

"David, I'm home," she said angrily entering their apartment.

Clothes lay littered around the floor, and Alyssa quickly realized as she picked up a black lace bra, they were not her clothes. Her eyes widened, fury built up inside her. David assumed she would be working for another three hours. He was in their bedroom fast asleep. Unfortunately, he wasn’t asleep alone.

It was warm in the apartment and he slept on top of the covers, naked beside a young redhead Alyssa recognized from the bar. The girl’s name was Kate, she was a bit older than Alyssa, but she was in much better shape. Her breasts were large and firm, her stomach toned and flat. Alyssa looked at Kate sleeping and caught her own bloated reflection in the large mirror over the headboard.

In a new kindled rage, she ran to David’s side of the bed and awoke him by punching him in the chest.

"David!" She yelled, slapping him in the face.

"Ughhh, Katie what is it..." he said sleepily, moving his head across the pillow and desperately trying to clear the cobwebs out of his brain.

"It’s Alyssa! Pack your stuff and get out of my home!” Alyssa screamed at them.

"Alyssa!" David bolted up from bed, looking dead in the eyes of his enraged lover.

Katie had also woken up and had begun to put on her panties, trying to make a silent escape.

"Get out!” Alyssa screamed, throwing her clothes at her and spitting. She turned to David. "How long has this been going on?"

David sighed, "Two months, almost three." He replied calmly. He honestly felt a weight lifting from his shoulders and he was glad to have this over.

“Two or three months?! You lying bastard!” Alyssa screamed. “And you are a cheap whore!” She yelled at Kate. "I've heard enough, both of you get out."

Unfortunately for Alyssa, David and Kate had discussed this situation happening someday. They looked at each other and then suddenly grabbed Alyssa by her arms and carried her out of the bedroom.

“Wha-what are you doing? Let me down!” Alyssa hollered. David got her purse off the table and Katie opened the door of their apartment. The two of them tossed Alyssa into the hallway, and slammed the door, locking it.

“I’ll have the rest of your stuff packed and left in the parking lot in an hour!” David yelled through the door.

Alyssa was hysterical. Tears streamed down her face as she pounded on the door. "It’s over David! It’s over! You just lost the prom queen you selfish bastard! You’ll never see me again!”

David screamed back, "It was over months ago you fat pig! Good riddance! Go get yourself a cheeseburger fat ass!”

Alyssa was stung by those words. She had never been called a fat ass in her entire life, not ever, not once. Frankly, because she had never had a fat ass. She knew she had gained a little weight, but she didn't think David minded. She had just assumed that's what people who love each other do.

They didn't care about the other's physical appearance.

She punched the door again. “Bastard!” She hollered.

“Hey, shut up, I’m trying to sleep.” The neighbor next door said poking his
head out of his door and glaring at Alyssa. She shot him the finger and pounded on the door again. “I’m calling the cops.” He said ducking his head back in and closing his door.

Not wanting to add a night in jail to her list of embarrassments, Alyssa turned and walked down the hallway, down the two flights of stairs and out the door of the apartment building. Outside, she shakily fished a cigarette from her purse and lit it. She paced back and forth on the sidewalk looking up at the window she used to call home. Alyssa could see David’s and Kate’s shadows passing by it as they gathered her belongings.

She didn’t want anyone to steal her stuff when David put it outside, so she fought the urge to leave. She did, however want a drink so she walked around the corner to a bar she and ordered a large beer and a shot of tequila.

A little over an hour later Alyssa had downed five beers and five shots and she shakily walked back to the building. Several boxes and milk crates sat where she had been pacing an hour earlier. Her car was parked a few spaces away and she placed her belongings in her trunk and on the backseat.

Closing the trunk, she looked up at the window. “You've got what you want David! Kate Rossi is a whore!” She screamed and got in her car. As she started to pull away from the curb, the car felt very strange and she stopped, putting it in park. Alyssa got out and saw that she had a flat tire on the passenger side. “Yeeeeek!” She screamed at the skies.

She jumped back in it and pulled into the first parking spot available. Turning off the ignition, Alyssa broke down and cried. She cried for several minutes before she saw a police car pulling into the lot. He was cruising down the other end so she quickly got out of her car and started walking the other way.

A few minutes later she was in a convenience store and she took her cell phone out. The light for the battery was blinking.

“Oh no, I forgot to charge this today.” She muttered. Crossing her fingers she hoped it would last for a few minutes and called for a taxi to come pick her up. The phone went dark just as she was finishing the call.

Alyssa stepped outside to wait for the taxi and she caught her reflection in the store’s window. Finally, she could see what she had been ignoring all these months. Her butt was a lot larger and much more jiggly then it had been a year ago. Her breasts had grown wider and larger, they stretched out her white t-shirt invitingly, but the shirt was also stretched tightly over her pudgy belly that was hanging over the band of her shorts. Her legs had also gotten fatter; she noticed her thighs rubbed together with every step she took. On top of all that, she noticed she was developing a little double chin.

It’s only ten pounds. She had been lying to herself all this time. According to the doctor’s scale, it was more like 43 pounds.

“43 pounds.” She muttered to herself quietly as she slapped her butt, feeling it jiggle. The cab pulled up to the curb, and stepped into it.

"Take me to a bar, any bar, I don't care, just take me somewhere," Alyssa moaned softly. Her eyes tear-stained, she saw that the cab driver was an incredibly fat Cajun woman behind that wheel.

"Awright, honey, Camella Mae take you to a place where you be ‘ppreciated for who you are," the driver said in a soothing tone, stepping on the accelerator.

Where I’ll be appreciated for who I am? Alyssa thought to herself. What does that mean?

Seconds after Alyssa pulled away in the taxi, a second taxi pulled up to the curb at that corner.

“Dispatch?” The man behind the wheel said into his radio.

“Dispatch, what’s up Ray?” A woman’s bored voice replied.

“I’m at the corner of 3rd and Ventnor, is this the correct pickup?”

“3rd and Ventnor is correct. A young girl named Alyssa Jordan requested pick up outside the convenience store.”

“There’s nobody here.” Ray replied hitting his car horn twice. A moment later the convenience store clerk poked her head out of the store.

“Anybody inside call for a pick up?” Ray asked her.

“There’s no one in the store right now but me.” She replied.

Ray waved at the girl to thank her and keyed his microphone “Nobody inside either.”

“She must have changed her mind.” The dispatcher replied.

Ray put his cab in drive and pulled away.

Around the corner David Riggs peaked out of his window and saw Alyssa’s things were gone and he sneaked downstairs to get himself a six-pack at the very convenience store Alyssa had called for the cab. He saw her car parked a few spaces from where she usually parked and he quickened his pace.

“Uh-oh.” He muttered. He figured she was gone; he didn’t want another confrontation.

He ducked into the store quickly and grabbed a six-pack of Miller Light from the refrigerator and paid for it. He peeked around the corner carefully and saw that Alyssa’s car was gone. “Thank Goodness.” He whispered but he still walked as quickly as possible back to the building.

The taxi was dirty, and the large woman with the long gray hair and leathery, sunburned skin didn’t look much cleaner. Her eyes were light blue, almost like ice, but warm at the same time in the rearview mirror

Alyssa was more concerned with being angry and dabbing at her tears than actually paying any attention to where the taxi driver was taking her. Eventually, the houses along the road became less frequent and shortly after that even streetlights abandoned the route she was being driven along. Darkness surrounded the cab, the twin headlights cutting through the inky blackness illuminated old, gnarled trees with Spanish moss hanging thickly from them on either side of the road.

Only the dashboard and the radio, which was softly playing an old Gospel
song Alyssa didn’t recognize, lighted the car’s interior. The late August heat and humidity even at this late hour was stifling. She removed her phone from her bag and opened it to check the time but the screen remained dark.

“Brother.” She muttered. “I knew I should have charged it this morning.”
The driver’s hypnotic eyes caught hers in the rearview mirror.

“Watcha’ll need theyuh baby gal?” She asked. It took Alyssa a second to decipher the words due the woman’s thick Cajun accent.

“What time is it?” She asked the woman as calmly as she could.

“It be midnight time we get theyuh.” The woman said and then she was silent again. Alyssa dabbed her yes and tried to ignore the fact that the driver didn’t really answer her question.

What time is it now? How do I know we won’t be driving for another three hours before midnight comes? She thought to herself.

They drove through the endless dark for what seemed like an eternity. Alyssa peered hard through the cab’s dirty windows for any landmark or any sign of where she was being taken. Not being from New Orleans, or Louisiana for that matter, she probably wouldn’t have known where she was if it was broad daylight out anyway.

The minutes passed and with each moment Alyssa felt her heart beat faster.

This is wrong. She thought to herself. Her mind began to race as quickly as her heart and slowly panic began to set in. She certainly didn’t want this crazy old woman to drop her off in the middle of nowhere, but what if the destination was a shallow grave in a field?

Every horror film she’d ever watched began to drift into her fevered mind. Texas Chainsaw Massacre, what if the old woman had a family of cannibals? The Anne Rice books were set in the very city she called home. Vampires? Alyssa shook her head. There are no such things as vampires she told herself. A moment later her thoughts turned to True Blood on HBO, which was also set in Louisiana.

Again with the vampires? She asked herself.

“Um, are we almost there?” Alyssa asked meekly. “I uh…have to pee. I have to go really bad.” She added deciding that if they stopped here, she could run and hide out until morning. There was no way this fat old lady could catch her. She would take her chances with bugs and creepy crawlies until morning.

“Ya can’t get out heyuh, dahlin’” The woman replied. “They’s gatuhs evawheyuh. We be there inna minute anyways.”

Alligators, of course. Alyssa thought.

What have I gotten myself into? She thought as she again removed her phone from her bag and got the same result she gotten earlier, dead.
She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Don’t panic, don’t panic, don’t panic. Alyssa thought to herself. Sweat dripped down her face from her hairline. Her t-shirt was soaked and stuck to her lower back. She fanned her self with a folded brochure from Voodoo Merman, Marie Laveau House of Voodoo she had gotten from her purse. It had been in there since her and Alex’ visit to Bourbon Street two weeks earlier. Suddenly that seemed like a lifetime ago.

She thought she was happy. She thought Alex was happy. They had a beautiful life together just as they had planned when they ran away from Maryland to start fresh without her parents, or anyone else telling them they were too young. Now she was wishing she had listened to her mother and gone to college. Her dumb job at the Walmart in Maryland seemed so much more welcome than the sight of her boyfriend in bed with that redheaded bimbo.

I’m so stupid. She thought. I should have listened. Now this old hag is going to hit me over the head and leave me to die in the bayou.

Alyssa suddenly froze as looked out the window. Finally she saw light off in the distance. She realized it was a porch light from an old farmhouse or something. The car didn’t even slow down and it passed. Alyssa was slightly relieved to know at least someone lived out here. A few minutes later they passed another, and then, finally, a street light appeared up ahead.

That light also passed and Alyssa again became anxious as she saw no other lights. Suddenly, the car began to slow and Alyssa prepared to run as soon as it stopped. Lights appeared dimly off to her right. They slowly grew brighter and eventually through the trees the lights began to multiply until Alyssa could make out a building set way back from the road.

The old woman steered the cab through and enormous set of old, wrought-iron gates that butted against an eight foot concrete fence that stretched off into the dark in both directions. Inside the perimeter was a long driveway that led to the huge building. Alyssa could see the shapes of vehicles off the driveway in the yard. In the dim illumination she could see weeds growing around the cars and trucks. They hadn’t been moved in years.

The sour smell of compost and rot drifted to her nostrils, a sure sign that this area had been hit by Katrina and hadn’t yet been cleaned up entirely. “Oh, hell no.” Alyssa heard herself saying to the driver. “What is this place?”

“Where ya’ll need to be, child.” The woman softly replied. “Where you can be yuhself.”

At the end of the driveway was a circle that went under a covered entryway. There a wide set of marble steps led up to very ornate double doors. Light shone through the yellow glass inside. Over the doors hung a sign that looked to be as old as the building. “The Hotel New Orleans” was spelled out in ornate type with rusted lights hanging above it. Only two of the five lights still worked.

“You’re crazy!” Alyssa cried out and tried to open the door, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Calm down!” The old cabbie said quietly. “Yo safe! Relax, appeaynces ain’t everythin they seem.” She said.

(Continued in next post)

Latest posts

Back