The Incredible Expanding Boy!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

flippedover

Yikes, like my secret's out. Yeah, I am 21. Looks like I've got an admirer to worry about.;)

I am glad you like it! And since you all seem to like the stuffed pic, I have another one for you. I ate so much tonight! I can't believe I was able to finish it all. Enjoy!

-Ty

Whoa, I am really getting big....
What have you been doing to gain so quickly and so spectacularly? Another great picture...BUT, I'm officially going to have to join the petition for a face pic. Pretty please with chocolate sprinkles on top? :p:smitten::smitten:

Lady Bella UK

Sit on me fat boy
Wow, what a weight gain....great picures!

Do you know roughly how much you weighed in the first pic, how much you have gained and how much you weigh now?

Just curious...:batting:

Bella xXx

Miss

I feel like I'm coming in a bit late, but you are rather yummy, sir :D

Tychondarova

Incredible Expanding Boy!
What have you been doing to gain so quickly and so spectacularly? Another great picture...BUT, I'm officially going to have to join the petition for a face pic. Pretty please with chocolate sprinkles on top? :p:smitten::smitten:
What have I been doing? Well, I'm somewhat of a nervous eater, but 60 pounds is a bit much for that alone. I just am addicted to food, but I was really active so ti neevr caught up to me. Then I moved and its too cold for sports, so I just sort of sit around, but still eating like I did before. However, recently I have actually been eating to try to gain, just for expirimentation purposes.

And as for a face pic.... well, only if you're all good girls.:batting:

Wow, what a weight gain....great picures!

Do you know roughly how much you weighed in the first pic, how much you have gained and how much you weigh now?

Just curious...:batting:

Bella xXx
I was about 160 in the first pic, about 220 in the last one. As of today I am 227. 230 is coming up soon!

-Ty

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
And as for a face pic.... well, only if you're all good girls.:batting:

I was about 160 in the first pic, about 220 in the last one. As of today I am 227. 230 is coming up soon!

-Ty

(((TY))) I AM A VERY VERY VERY GOOD GIRL
,,,:rolleyes:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
awwwwwww I feel so special.......thanks ((TY)))) now that is smoking and i appreciate a boy following such good directions hehehe, and I am quite sure others might tend to agree here :smitten:

cammy

bellyphile
Wow! Great shot - how long ago did that shirt fit you?

Tychondarova

awwwwwww I feel so special.......thanks ((TY)))) now that is smoking and i appreciate a boy following such good directions hehehe, and I am quite sure others might tend to agree here :smitten:
Make sure everyone thanks HD for the request!

Wow! Great shot - how long ago did that shirt fit you?
This shirt fit me a little less than a year ago, probably around the time of the first picture I posted. I was very skinny, and the shirt fit me very well.

Not so much the case anymore.

So ladies, do we have any other requests?

-Ty

Tychondarova

Hello ladies!

I have been soooooo sick lately. I haven't eaten a thing in like a week. I have lost a bit of weight, especially in the belly region. Hence the lack of new pictures.

But hopefully I will be recovering soon, and be back to my fat and happy self soon!

Here's a picture of myself from before I got sick, to hold you ravenous ladies over. Just for those wondering, I was SO close to 230lbs (I think I may have been there), which brings me to an overall gain of 70 lbs so far! Hurray!

You know what I noticed? My nipples are fat. Like, they just seem puffy, and they kind of smoosh in now. Weird.

New territory being covered here for me.

-Ty

View attachment Swollen Belly 4.jpg

Baigley

*joins the petition for a face shot*

You are........ *can't pick a word out of hundreds and settles for a smiley* :wubu::smitten::eat2:
*okay, several smilies*

Tychondarova

Thanks Baigley! I took some new pictures today, to celebrate that I am feeling a bit better. I have some more really tight clothes shots, and maybe... just maybe... a face pic.

Ooh, the suspense is killing me!;)

-Ty

flippedover

Thanks Baigley! I took some new pictures today, to celebrate that I am feeling a bit better. I have some more really tight clothes shots, and maybe... just maybe... a face pic.

Ooh, the suspense is killing me!;)

-Ty
Glad to know you're feeling better. Looking forward to the updates ;)

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
Hey girlies!

I am feeling much better and am eating my way back toward 230. I went from 228 to 219 while I was sick, so I've got some work to do:eat1:

Anyway, here are a couple new pics, expirimenting with different shots. I hope you enjoy watching me get fat as much as I enjoy getting fat!

-Ty
LOVE THE ANGLE OF #2........wow!!!!!!!! thanks darling MEOWWWWWWWWw

Tychondarova

Ladies, I have an announcement.

If you wish, you may PM me for a face pic.

That is all.

-Ty