The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I’m Gael, a guy from Ireland. Looking for a larger lady to talk to or to call my own or anyone that wants to chat with me. I’ve been a feeder and fat admirer for years.

I love origami and all things craft. I used to be athletic, but less so now with college. I have a very particular taste in movies. My favorites include; Circuitry Man 2, Hobgoblins and Def-Con 4.
Welcome Gael! Check out the lounge forums, I’m sure you will find someone with an opinion of those movies. We are a very eclectic group.

John Winthrop

Sounds like a nice site! Not sure how to start an introduction so here goes: I am from the"Woodstock" generation, yet still young at heart. Probably one of the older FA's here - however I still dream and admire. The mid-coast of Maine is my adopted home - My career took me to many places throughout the world - but I feel close to this place, moreso than anywhere else. Spending so much time outside the U.S., I have not evolved with the culture(s) here. Thankfully, the young folks I know and love have put up with me, so far. With a mind and heart wide open, I look forward to exploring the forums here.

Korn Loffie

Hey,
I'm Korn (short for Korneel, no parent should call their kid that), from Belgium, capital of Brussels ;-)

Like John above, I'm an FA from an older generation ; could have seen the Beatles perform, if I had had some more sense.

Reason I'm here is pretty dumb. Last summer I moved to the city and lost my entire BBW collection, stories & pics, in the process...no wonder Belgians rarely move

Exploring this huge forum as a way of reliving my youthful past, hoping to discover something new, if that makes any sense.

BouncingBoy

Formerly known as Dragorat
Sounds like a nice site! Not sure how to start an introduction so here goes: I am from the"Woodstock" generation, yet still young at heart. Probably one of the older FA's here - however I still dream and admire. The mid-coast of Maine is my adopted home - My career took me to many places throughout the world - but I feel close to this place, moreso than anywhere else. Spending so much time outside the U.S., I have not evolved with the culture(s) here. Thankfully, the young folks I know and love have put up with me, so far. With a mind and heart wide open, I look forward to exploring the forums here.
Welcome from another "oldtimer".I've been around here on & off since around 2000.There are a lot of wonder folks here.Hope you enjoy!

NaeusofStryx

It's all good
Hey I'm Jeff, from Rochester, NY. FA of 29 years, uncloseted for 4 and learning new things everyday. I'm happy to be here and contribute to the community :)

I like hiking, yoga, meditation, philosophy, fantasy/sci-fi, and the humor of Seinfeld, Far Side, MST3K, and the Peter Seller's Pink Panther Movies.

NurseVicki

DimensionsModel
Hi every one Ive not been on in a long time I am starting to get back into the grove I am still a bbw but not ssbbw Had gastric bipass 3 years ago so went from 450 to 260 holding between 275 and 290 ! I am a widow live in San Antonio , currently my 85 year old mom lives with me interested in dating but cautiously going to up date my profile!

Attachments

FoxyReenayeStarr

Hey Ya'll! I have been semi-retired from webmodeling for a while, but I am BACK now and bigger than ever, I started this new dimensions account to show off my growing curves and share upcoming content with everyone but I haven't been on Dimensions in quite some time, so I am super looking forward to getting reacquainted with everyone!

Tiffany08

My name is Tiffany been a member for awhile back when Dims had a chatroom which they should consider bringing back nothing has really changed with me other than i'm now 34 and recently purchased my first Condo! I still log on and check my page from time to time.

Larry Ivey

Hello everyone my name is Larry and I am from the USA and I am 45 years old. As long as I can remember I have always been attracted to BBW and ssbw.

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Hey everybody . Im Doubledeezer or DD Im a BHM and a lover of BBW .
Im from London uk and im looking forward to getting to know the community
Hello everyone my name is Larry and I am from the USA and I am 45 years old. As long as I can remember I have always been attracted to BBW and ssbw.
Welcome Doubledeezer and Larry! :) It's always a delight to have new people join the community! I do hope you enjoy it here! And don't be a stranger :)

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
My name is Tiffany been a member for awhile back when Dims had a chatroom which they should consider bringing back nothing has really changed with me other than i'm now 34 and recently purchased my first Condo! I still log on and check my page from time to time.
I totally agree Tiff! They should bring back the chat!

BBWlover14

My name is Cameren. I'm 24, and live on Long Island NY. I've been a member for a while. I'm into the topic of feederism and love hearing everyone's experience with it. Also I'm hoping to find a BBW on here to date lol. It's hard meeting bigger girls in person. I like video games, anime, sports photography and a few more things.

Group builder