The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
I’ve missed a bunch of welcomes!!! Welcome and welcome back. I’m one of your friendly moderators. To learn more about me check the Board Business Forum there is a thread on zmoderator introductions.

Halrion

Hello! I'm Halrion. I've been reading and loving Dimensions stories for over a decade. I've written a few stories of my own which have gone down fairly well on DeviantArt, and have signed up to start sharing them here too. I also create the odd bit of digital art to go with the stories.

Looking forward to being part of the community! :)

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello! I'm Halrion. I've been reading and loving Dimensions stories for over a decade. I've written a few stories of my own which have gone down fairly well on DeviantArt, and have signed up to start sharing them here too. I also create the odd bit of digital art to go with the stories.

Looking forward to being part of the community! :)
Welcome back, Halrion.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Just wanted to make myself known, I'm a student and wanted to join for a long time. Finally felt able/ready to and I'm excited! Please send me cool content!
Welcome! Take a look around. There is plenty to check out. I've been a member for a little over a year now and I'm just now starting to view some interesting older threads.:cool:

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi everyone. I'm Alex from Belarus, Minsk. Currently 27 yo. BBW is my passion! I'm very excited to be the part of this awesome community!
добро пожаловать. I hope that you find what you are looking for here.:)

Latest posts