The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

1claire

Hello everyone, I am the latest addition to this community, how are guys preparing for Valentine's day?

k1mera

Hello! I'm a 23 year old college student and I remember visiting this forum in high school and middle school in order to read the stories. I'm finally joining and hopefully I can grow my network within the community :)

Tarabritt1616

Seeing as the last Intro thread was ancient and getting ridiculously huge and unmanageable, I felt it was time to start a new one. :)

Although I highly suspect most of you already know who I am, I think it would be good etiquette for me to start this off myself, so here goes.

My name is Loopy, I'm 27, British and a BBW/FFA. Things I like include animals, science and chocolate. I'm a terrible typist so apologies for half my posts not quite making sense! I'm also the admin for the forum so if you have any issues or suggestions feel free to PM me.

Please post your introductions here and welcome to the community. :happy:
Hi! I'm 22yo female from a nordic country, about 5'5 and 243 pounds, I think I'm beautiful and can look sexy, but I also understand that I'm not fit for everyone's taste and even though my boyfriend loves me very much he can't change his preference just because I have gained weight and sometimes the sexual loneliness gets to me and I would really benefit of a conversation about this subject and understanding, so that's why I'm here :)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Welcome Tarabritt! I hope you find what you are looking for here. It certainly is tough when one partner's preference doesn't follow when the other's body changes.

Meepher

Hello! Just remade my account on here. I remember many years back I got into this site because of the stories section. People may recognize me from the "mollycoddles" board.

26, Male, lives in the US.

DFW Fatty

Good day! I'm Michael. I'm 6'4" and about 390lbs. I'm bi-sexual (leaning towards females) BHM, FA, Feedee, and Feeder, though I like being the feedee more. I've known about this site for years and have finally decided to join!

I'm looking for a relationship (and friends too) but I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm on Feabie, Ffambrosia, Fantasy Feeder, Grommr, and am hoping the development of feedist.net hasn't completely stopped.

I'm a student at UT Arlington in TX but I live in Far North Dallas. I'm pretty shy in person, but I do open up when I know you better.

Once again, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I always aim to please. Good day!

Volt01

VOLKSWAGEN DRIVING SHORTSTACK LOVING BADASS
I am Volt! the SSBBW loving Robot from canada. as you can see from my profile image, i like my cars like my women, Curvy.
i am a HUUUUUUUGGGEEE classic volkswagen fan and i am currently single, looking for a young bbw or ssbbw maybe.

Am Jim

I am Volt! the SSBBW loving Robot from canada. as you can see from my profile image, i like my cars like my women, Curvy.
i am a HUUUUUUUGGGEEE classic volkswagen fan and i am currently single, looking for a young bbw or ssbbw maybe.
Aircooled VW, nice!

Lewissss.1

Hey guys and girls !
I’m new here and I’m pretty young ,too
Now ima acctually not considered large , well I am very muscley and and stocky , but I really support the bbw movement and love bbw. There’s just something about them ;)
Thanks all and I hope I have a good time here
Don’t be afraid to message me either
My snap is lewissss.1

SquashedEric

Hey everyone I'm Eric, 24 from Michigan. I'm not great at writing things like this lol but I'm a FA and have loved BBW and SSBBW as long as I can remember. Umm not sure what else to put right now but I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. :)

RedShellBlueShell

Uncaught Exception
Hello, Dims!
It has been a long while since I last posted; my first account was created back in 2009, and I'm sure it is long dead by now. I did not post very much anyway, but my old name was Dism4l - for any of you who are curious :). After a long journey of finding compassion and a sense of purpose for myself (as if my old name weren't a giveaway), I have decided that it is finally time to rejoin this community. In acknowledgement of my brief introduction from almost 10 years ago, I'd like to share a little more about myself this time:
-I'm a FA and a feeder (and lamenting the lack of clarity in either term).
-I'm a software engineer by profession, and a pianist by hobby.
-I enjoy consuming and critiquing video games, books, music, movies, and tv shows; I especially adore anything absurd, poignant, and/or subversively trope-y (i.e. one of my favorite shows is Community).
-Otherwise I like cooking, social science, psychology, math(s), fat activism, ethics, linguistics, and a whole array of nerdy stuff. ;)
-While I'm here, I'd like to seek support and to provide it however I can too.
It's good to be back, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi! I'm 22yo female from a nordic country, about 5'5 and 243 pounds, I think I'm beautiful and can look sexy, but I also understand that I'm not fit for everyone's taste and even though my boyfriend loves me very much he can't change his preference just because I have gained weight and sometimes the sexual loneliness gets to me and I would really benefit of a conversation about this subject and understanding, so that's why I'm here :)
This is definitely a place where you can find like-minded people who've probably been through what you are going through now.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey everyone I'm Eric, 24 from Michigan. I'm not great at writing things like this lol but I'm a FA and have loved BBW and SSBBW as long as I can remember. Umm not sure what else to put right now but I'm looking forward to being a part of the community. :)
I have one question: Green or BLUE?

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello, Dims!
It has been a long while since I last posted; my first account was created back in 2009, and I'm sure it is long dead by now. I did not post very much anyway, but my old name was Dism4l - for any of you who are curious :). After a long journey of finding compassion and a sense of purpose for myself (as if my old name weren't a giveaway), I have decided that it is finally time to rejoin this community. In acknowledgement of my brief introduction from almost 10 years ago, I'd like to share a little more about myself this time:
-I'm a FA and a feeder (and lamenting the lack of clarity in either term).
-I'm a software engineer by profession, and a pianist by hobby.
-I enjoy consuming and critiquing video games, books, music, movies, and tv shows; I especially adore anything absurd, poignant, and/or subversively trope-y (i.e. one of my favorite shows is Community).
-Otherwise I like cooking, social science, psychology, math(s), fat activism, ethics, linguistics, and a whole array of nerdy stuff. ;)
-While I'm here, I'd like to seek support and to provide it however I can too.
It's good to be back, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!
Welcome back!

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hey guys and girls !
I’m new here and I’m pretty young ,too
Now ima acctually not considered large , well I am very muscley and and stocky , but I really support the bbw movement and love bbw. There’s just something about them ;)
Thanks all and I hope I have a good time here
Don’t be afraid to message me either
My snap is lewissss.1
Welcome!!