The Introduction Thread Part 2

Discussion in 'Daily Living' started by loopytheone, May 3, 2017.

1. Jul 14, 2019 #461

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Ahem Prema Staff Member Global Moderator

Welcome to Dimensions! Thanks for taking the plunge. I have actually seen a bunch of social media around tights for us bigger ladies. Which is a wonderful thing, specially in the winter.

2. Jul 15, 2019 #462

Intrepid Cameraman

Intrepid Cameraman

Intrepid Cameraman

Hey all! I was once a member here years ago, and back I am. I was looking for Melanie Bell’s stories and got directed here. Nice to see you all, maybe we’ll get a chance to talk!

3. Jul 15, 2019 #463

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome back! I have to say the Dimensions library is out of this world. A labor of love for many people. Glad it brought you back and I encourage you to check out some of the other areas! We have a great mix of new people and long time members.

HUGEisElegant likes this.
  4. Jul 15, 2019 #464

ChocoPandaa

ChocoPandaa

ChocoPandaa

DimensionsModel

My name is Dag. I am a new BBW model in Poland, I am just starting my first steps. With the help of my boyfriend, I would like to be a BBW star. I have been eating well for a year, I've been making movies on the internet and photo sessions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
    happily_married likes this.
  5. Jul 28, 2019 #465

fatjohn

fatjohn

fatjohn

Hi, I'm not great with computers but I wanted to join since I love fat. I've been fat all my life and loved it. It also protected me from my dad who abused my brother and sister, who weren't fat. Now I want to get huge. I'm 203 pounds at 5'6" and would love to be 303. Actually 403 would be much better!!!

6. Aug 1, 2019 #466

Mature4BigBBWSub

Mature4BigBBWSub

Mature4BigBBWSub

Hi,

I have often travelled the Road Less Taken, including being an FA for many years.

One must not be afraid to be one’s self and openly embrace your preferences.

I adore big girls (I can be very politically incorrect, lol) and former paramours have been 4’11” to 6’0, yet all have been seriously curvy (max 375, min 220).

Now my handle here also opens a window into my history as well as current orientation. Not for all, but Magic when it clicks.

As a sensualist who can create a very interesting picture, I seek a big canvas to explore the possibilities.

Dimensions is a great place as I have lurked in the past and though I might open a door and enter.

7. Aug 3, 2019 #467

GeeseHoward

GeeseHoward

GeeseHoward

Hey, I'm Geese (Michael irl)

I've been on and off of numerous plus size sites for years. I want to promote body positivity while learning more and discovering more about myself in the process as well as improving my personal development in the process (self worth, confidence etc).

I've been an fa for as long as I remember, maybe there's a thread I can share about my story of how I discovered my preferences and attractions. To me curves, confidence and passion are an enthralling commination in a woman. Add an appetite and cute accent and I'm hooked! More of an accidental feeder just from being so passionate as a foodie and useful in the kitchen. It's my first time on dims but I have discovered/lurked on other community's before. Time to break that habit.

8. Aug 3, 2019 #468

Broseph

Broseph

Broseph

Hey I'm Barry, aka Broseph.

I'm brand new here. Just confirmed the email a few minutes ago. Like you, Geese, I've lurked on here for a while and am now ready to be a member of this community, not just a kind of voyeur :)

I've been into BBWs and SSBBWs for as long as I can remember, although when I was a teenager I was pretty ashamed of it. I was hyper aware of how fat was portrayed in the media and in American culture. I was insecure and didn't know there were other FAs out there--didn't even know there was a name for it! Looking back I wish I'd have gone for some of the big cuties in school. Anyway it's been a long journey but I'm proud to be an FA. Something about a huge belly drives me loco!

I've actually never dated a BBW or SSBBW as I've come to embrace my FAness while in a relationship with a great girl who happens not to be BBW/SSBBW. We've managed to bring this in to our sex life recently and...

On a different note, my girlfriend mentioned something interesting to me the other day that I'll share with you all: That my being an FA can help a lot of women. I wasn't expecting this. She explained: some of here friends are obsessed with exercise and weight loss, she said, many because they assume if they don't lose weight, they'll never find a man. My girlfriend is able to share with these friends that her boyfriend (me) asked her to gain weight last week. I'm certainly not out to save the world, but do believe in being true to oneself, whatever that means to each person. Take it from someone who spent a long time trying not to be true to himself: being an FA is about as cool as it gets.

This is my first post. Just an introduction. And two questions: are there guidelines to posting? I don't want to offend anyone. And: was this too personal? I get that this ins't therapy. But I wanted to share my experience because, when I was lurking on this website before I joined (today), I felt a bit intimidated by the confidence many members have. I thought, Wow, these people really OWN it! So maybe there are other lurkers who, like me, are a bit slow in owning it. Thanks for reading!

B

HUGEisElegant, DragonFly and Tad like this.
  9. Aug 10, 2019 #469

tee

tee

tee

what's up I'm new to this but I am attracted to bbws so this should be fun and hope to meet new people

Tad and HUGEisElegant like this.
  10. Aug 13, 2019 #470

plussizelover

plussizelover

plussizelover

Happy to be here, thanks for welcoming me!

11. Aug 13, 2019 #471

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

HUGEisElegant

Nice introduction. Welcome to Dims! :) I like how you are compelled to promote body positivity. That's something I value as well. I like food of all kinds too, so I think that is something many of us share here. :D Again, welcome! :)

Welcome to Dims! :) I think that's something that we all struggle with - whether directly as a BBW/SSBBW/BHM/SSBHM, or an FA/FFA - which is that we are all subjected to society's extremely narrow constructs of what beauty and attraction "should", and "shouldn't" be. We are all affected and even impacted by it in certain ways. I am glad to see you have begun to overcome the shame you once had, and I hope your time here only continues to build upon that sense of confidence. Because big is beautiful and there ain't a DAMN thing wrong with it! :D Being an FA/FFA really is as cool as it gets! :cool:

As for guidelines for posting, just as long as you are kind and respectful toward people here, and you are considerate and sensitive to the topics at hand, you'll be just fine...you know, just be a good person. :D:p

As for finding your confidence to post here, there really is no need to feel intimidated! :) People's confidence, knowledge and experience isn't a competition, and from everything I've learned during my time here, is that the people on Dims are here to support each other, have fun, and just rejoice in all the things that we have in common and what bring us together. I think once you start posting more and you see that we're all just here to enjoy ourselves with the common bonds we share, that you'll begin to feel more at ease. Just keep posting and you'll fit right in. ;)

Again, welcome! :)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Broseph, GeeseHoward and Tad like this.
  12. Aug 14, 2019 #472

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

There is a link at he bottom of the page that lists the official rules. Best way to navigate is to read the details about the specific forum under the title. You can also reach out to a moderator and we can help if you have specific questions!

I think your intro is great. Everyone is unique. My moderator profile is darn near a novel.

Welcome to Dimensions

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
    Broseph likes this.
  13. Aug 14, 2019 #473

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

First of all Welcome to Dimensions.

Second you are absolutely correct that there are threads about the what, when, and why of FA-ness. You can do a search, but if you don’t find a thread that is what you wanted to express please start a new one. I think you will find that the FA group here is very friendly, and like to discuss those things.

14. Aug 14, 2019 #474

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome to Dimensions! Best way to get involved is to read around and jump into a discussion.

15. Aug 14, 2019 #475

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome! Glad you decided to take the plunge. The Fat Sexuality forum may help you explore a different side of Dims. We are a friendly group!

16. Aug 14, 2019 #476

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome to Dimensions. From your introduction, I think you will enjoy the Weight Board.

17. Aug 14, 2019 #477

Moeasaurausrex

Moeasaurausrex

Moeasaurausrex

Hi everyone I’m Maurice.

47 BHM from Seattle

I work in tech, currently single. I’m big into size difference and am hoping to make good connections here.

Attached Files:

HUGEisElegant and Broseph like this.
  18. Aug 15, 2019 #478

DragonFly

DragonFly

DragonFly

Welcome to Dimensions! We have a pretty active BHM FA Board!

19. Aug 15, 2019 #479

Moeasaurausrex

Moeasaurausrex

Moeasaurausrex

Thank you!! Happy to be here.

20. Aug 16, 2019 #480

Broseph

Broseph

Broseph

Welcome! Welcome!