The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Kat

DimensionsModel
Hey, I'm Kat, 40 y/o BBW from Europe. I used to be moderately active on Dims many years ago, mostly on the Paysite Forums. I came across this thread while checking out what has changed on Dims since then, and thought I might say hi...

HUGEisElegant

Hi everyone I’m Maurice.

47 BHM from Seattle

I work in tech, currently single. I’m big into size difference and am hoping to make good connections here.
Welcome to the site, Maurice! :)

Hey, I'm Kat, 40 y/o BBW from Europe. I used to be moderately active on Dims many years ago, mostly on the Paysite Forums. I came across this thread while checking out what has changed on Dims since then, and thought I might say hi...
Welcome back, Kat! :)

Hi!! I’m CaitiDee’s sister and a new model to the BigCuties family! I love cooking and eating (duh haha), and doing hair and makeup. You’ll probably see my hairstyle evolve again and again!

View attachment 133490
Haha, I like cooking and eating too. :D Welcome to Dims! :)

Reactions: Kat

Gilinutah

Hey folks, kickback guy here in Utah. Open for any sort of conversation, always respectful even when being a little "provocative".
I'll get some content up before too long. Feel free to say hi in the mean time

Tad

mostly harmless
Welcome Zurea, FAKT! I hope you each find some good stuff here.

Feel free to jump into any of the existing threads, or start your own if you don't see the topic(s) you are looking for.

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
Hi new member.

Just a CHM(chubby handsome man-I don’t dare try to invoke BHM on myself) looking to find a community of like minded fellows. I’ve always had a liking for larger women but that began to really manifest itself in college. I don’t know anyone in real life that is even remotely like me so I’m looking for friends that can teach me a thing or two online. Sorry if this introduction is a bit more wordy then is appropriate.

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
Welcome. If you mean you find fat sexy—on yourself or others or both—you‘re in the right place. There are many like you brother :)
More so on women, but I wouldn’t be offended if a girlfriend asked if I could be softer.

What is the average age of people on here? Most profiles I’ve looked at seem to be mid to late 30’s to early 40’s.

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
Hi comfort

To the forum at large, does this place have a healthy steam of new members? I seem to be finding a lot of dead threads and the same dozen or so faces.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Hi comfort

To the forum at large, does this place have a healthy steam of new members? I seem to be finding a lot of dead threads and the same dozen or so faces.
It comes in waves sometimes. Overall it’s a little slow here at times and that’s the subject of much discussion. With that said, welcome as a new member and maybe you can help breathe new life into the place!

LuvMBigger

Hi!! I’m CaitiDee’s sister and a new model to the BigCuties family! I love cooking and eating (duh haha), and doing hair and makeup. You’ll probably see my hairstyle evolve again and again!
STELLA!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Do I win the "Heard it for the millionth time" award?

Seriously, you are just gorgeous. I think you two have exceeded the allowable limit for beauty in a single family.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Gabriel Phillips. I'm 19 and currently attending college. I'm fairly new to the whole feederism thing, but I'm really into it! I'm mostly a feeder and I'm currently trying to gain.

Besides being a student, I play games and write. I use to be more physically active but I cut back to help me gain a little more weight.

DazzlingAnna

DM Supporter
Hi everyone,

I am happy I found this place - I am a new member - bbw probably ssbbw - who knows ;)
All my life so far I couldn't believe that anyone would be able to like or even admirer what I look like. Finding out that there is a community that seems to deal completely different on that than I've experienced is just amazing.

About me: female, 40 y/o , married + 1 child, from Germany, working full-time
Things I like: travelling, cooking, enjoying the time together with friends

I am looking forward having a good time here.
✌

Group builder