The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

gluttonfan

Three new members in as many days? Who ever is the one in charge of marketing gets an extra serving of rations tonight.(Prison Jokes Alk? Come on you can do better)

Thank you :)

Any way
Welcome Jessebelle
Welcome Gluttonfan
Welcome Vnsa

I hope you all find what you’re looking for.

Yakatori

Hard to say, really...
Hi! I was advised to introduce myself and not be a lurker. I make no promises on the lurking part. :)
I think I know what you mean. I actually consider myself somewhat of a lurker, even though I was once a relatively prolific poster. Because, in as much as there's various 'scenes,' I tend to gravitate towards the periphery of things, generally. Not just here, but in general.

So, maybe, that's partly why I make no real (general) introduction.

Qq10

Hey all,
Twenty nine year old (soon to be thirty) long time bbw lurker
here.

I’m into music in general (if you have any awesome recommendations, please send them my way!),gaming,comedy, anime, horror movies, learning languages, tarot, silly/goofy memes, art (just recently took up trying to draw again), and astrology.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tad

Rob hudson

My name's Rob from the Fargo, North Dakota, area. I'm a call center worker and amateur a lot of things heh. I'm the best guy on here though, I promise. Snicker.

Rob hudson

Tad wrote:
Hi Rob. Welcome!
# # #
Looks like a nice community here. I see world wide membership just in the past couple of pages here on this thread.

happily_married

Happy to be part of Dims!
Hey friend my name is Andrew and I’m an FA from North Carolina. I’m honestly a long time reader of dimensions and decided it’s time to join. Looking forward to interactions.

I enjoy getting to know folks, being outdoors, good beer, good coffee, and great food.
Welcome!

Trees

Hi I’m Matt, I just joined up today and have had the greatest time reading through so many of these posts amongst the forums. Y’all are some wonderful people. I’m in to all kinds of stuff: serious freaking coffee, whiskey, building things (soooo slow though), late night desserts, zombies, trees, and people with a good sense of humor. I’m an FA, sometimes Feeder, and an occasional feeder.

swamptoad

I am very pleased to see some new members getting all acquainted here. I don't post here all the time. Some know me and some do not. You can call me Swampy if you'd like. Pleased to meet the newcomers and just reacquainting myself! :)

Unbasher

Welcome Matt. We have a good story section here as well, I hope you'll find something you like ☺

Rob hudson

Tad wrote:
Out of curiosity, how did you find Dimensions? (Same question for any of the other new arrivals who are willing to say)
# # #
I saw it mentioned in a youtube blurb somewhere. Nothing too exciting heh.

Tiggy

Hi there!

I just created an account on here today, but i've been reading the stories for a while.
Thought i'd just introduce myself and say hello! :)

I'm Alex, been an FA ever since i can remember, 28 years old, and just seeing what else this site has to offer :)

Glad to be here :)

Latest posts

Group builder