The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Emmy

something witty..
Hey all,
Twenty nine year old (soon to be thirty) long time bbw lurker
here.

I’m into music in general (if you have any awesome recommendations, please send them my way!),gaming,comedy, anime, horror movies, learning languages, tarot, silly/goofy memes, art (just recently took up trying to draw again), and astrology.
Like gaming and anime toooo! pc or console? welcome!

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Hi, I was on here years ago, just dropped out for a bit. Looking for food chat, beer chat, music chat; just chat in general really.
I seem to be the only English person. Repping all us Brits.
Welcome and there are a few Brits! Just hang around they will surface.

BigElectricKat

Have a question? PM me!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hi, I was on here years ago, just dropped out for a bit. Looking for food chat, beer chat, music chat; just chat in general really.
I seem to be the only English person. Repping all us Brits.
Welcome, welcome, welcome. One of my favorite people here is an animal loving Brit!

stevita

like the pancake
Hi! I'm Stevie, I'm from Texas, I'm 26, an FFA, I've been on the feedist scene on Tumblr for a while now, I like to cook, drink, write, and I wait tables at a restaurant and occasionally bartend for an agency at sports games and symphony performances. It's a pleasure to be here!

AmyJo1976

DM Supporter
Hi! I'm Stevie, I'm from Texas, I'm 26, an FFA, I've been on the feedist scene on Tumblr for a while now, I like to cook, drink, write, and I wait tables at a restaurant and occasionally bartend for an agency at sports games and symphony performances. It's a pleasure to be here!
Welcome Stevie! I nice to have another FFA join the family here! I hope you enjoy it :)

SSBHM

Howdy

Rojodi

Welcome to the fun

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
DM Supporter
Welcome to Dimensions! I stop looking at this thread for a while and it explodes. If I didn’t reach out to you personally I apologize. The holidays and all that stuff just kind of swallowed me up this year.

to all the new folks, please feel free to reach out, I am a moderator and I can answer questions or at least point you in a direction.

big fat hugs

Dragonfly