The Introduction Thread Part 2

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Shalion

Shalion
Hello Everyone,
I'm Shalion (you can call me Robert, if you don't want a made up name). I'm a long time fat admirer since before I even knew those were a thing. I'm also a rather substantial male in real life, though I'm not currently trying to gain.
I've been writing weight-gain stories my first year in college (2006), and some might say that I've developed a talent for it. This whole time, I've been over in the furry side of the fat admiration community, even though not all of my stories are furry related. I wanted to come to Dimensions to try and dip my toe into the "mainstream" FA crowd and see if anyone is interested in any of my stories.
It's interesting because way back when I was exploring this Interest of mine, I was aware of Dimensions and was actually a big fan of the story database the magazine had at the time. I'm not sure why now, but for some reason I just found the furry side of weight-gain culture more approachable and accessible. I chose one path of two where they diverged in a dark and windy forest ;-) Well, let's try to recombine the two eh?
I know I don't have many non-furry stories online right now. "White Elephant" is the only one I've actually finished, but I wouldn't mind writing more stories with human characters. Honestly, writing about furries sometimes feels more like putting ears and tails on regular ol' human characters =P
Anyways, I'm looking forward to coming on the board now when I chose not to over a decade ago. If any of you are curious about my writings (morbidly or otherwise), feel free to visit my Fur Affinity page here:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shalion/

HUGEisElegant

Hello Everyone,
I'm Shalion (you can call me Robert, if you don't want a made up name). I'm a long time fat admirer since before I even knew those were a thing. I'm also a rather substantial male in real life, though I'm not currently trying to gain.
I've been writing weight-gain stories my first year in college (2006), and some might say that I've developed a talent for it. This whole time, I've been over in the furry side of the fat admiration community, even though not all of my stories are furry related. I wanted to come to Dimensions to try and dip my toe into the "mainstream" FA crowd and see if anyone is interested in any of my stories.
It's interesting because way back when I was exploring this Interest of mine, I was aware of Dimensions and was actually a big fan of the story database the magazine had at the time. I'm not sure why now, but for some reason I just found the furry side of weight-gain culture more approachable and accessible. I chose one path of two where they diverged in a dark and windy forest ;-) Well, let's try to recombine the two eh?
I know I don't have many non-furry stories online right now. "White Elephant" is the only one I've actually finished, but I wouldn't mind writing more stories with human characters. Honestly, writing about furries sometimes feels more like putting ears and tails on regular ol' human characters =P
Anyways, I'm looking forward to coming on the board now when I chose not to over a decade ago. If any of you are curious about my writings (morbidly or otherwise), feel free to visit my Fur Affinity page here:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/shalion/
Welcome to Dims, Shalion! I'm sure some people here will enjoy reading any stories you'd like to share. I'm furry-friendly (I know the furry community suffers from A LOT of stereotyping and misunderstanding/misinterpretation - much like our community does), so welcome! It's nice to see a furry on the site. I hope you enjoy yourself here! Cheers! :)

alk27alk27

Breaker of eggs.
Welcome to Dims, Shalion! I'm sure some people here will enjoy reading any stories you'd like to share. I'm furry-friendly (I know the furry community suffers from A LOT of stereotyping and misunderstanding/misinterpretation - much like our community does), so welcome! It's nice to see a furry on the site. I hope you enjoy yourself here! Cheers! :)
I know this is a bit off topic but when ever I look for “art” that is of a gaining or just plain fat nature, most often furrieism is the next most common fetish. Is there a connection between our two groups?

Shalion

Shalion
Well, I can tell you that there is definitely a significant subsection of the furry community on Fur Affinity who are interested in weight gain. I see Fat Fur stuff on the main page pretty much every day. That said, I'm not sure that I would call 'Furry-ism' a fetish in itself. I think of it more as a filter or add-on for other sexual (and even non-sexual) interests. I know that for some people into weight gain, the furry aspect adds a -sometimes much needed- layer of abstraction between RL and the sexual attraction.

A friend of mine once explained to me that he could not entertain the idea of weight gain in non-furries because the sexual desire was so strong in himself, it would drive him to potentially self destructive amounts of weight gain in real life. When talking about the sizes that I normally fantasize about, the unwanted health effects of such sizes is definitely a forbearance. I can understand a desire to keep the feelings firmly rooted in the fantasy of cartoon talking animals as a means of layered compartmentalization.

Rob hudson

Hey everyone.. new fatty.. looking for fun times.
SSBBWQUEEN Said:
Hey everyone.. new fatty.. looking for fun times.

# # #
Welcome aboard. You'll find this is a nice group of folks. :)

Shotha

DM Supporter
Hi everyone! I'm Barbara from Vermont. I'm a diversity workshop coordinator at UVM. My BHM hubby Roger is a professor there. (Yes, we met at a workshop I ran)
Hi, Barbara. Pleased to meet you. What a fascinating job. I'm retired now but I was deeply involved in diversity and inclusion as a trade union rep and through voluntary work in the LGBTI+ community. I'm gay, I'm a polar bear and I'm a gainer.

Latest posts

Group builder